On 3/24/2019 at 4:48 AM, NightroModzz said:

Hello, I'm sure some of you are aware of my Race Mod Projects thread. While I am finishing my body model up, I will be going back and forth to projects that require very simple topology and no anatomy knowledge (headache free) such as this and weapons every now and then.

Description:

The current plan is (but not limited to) a plant based tentacle creature mod that has it's own spawn system with a growth/swarm effect that will start with a base/center, then other tentacles will be added around it as time passes once spawned. The longer it is out in the world, the lager the swarm (with a limit of course). Instead of just adding tentacles to the swarm, a growth system of small/medium/large may be possible. The models will also be much higher quality than the ones from Estrus.

I can do the models and textures, but will need help once done with the rest, such as the following.

Skyrim implementation

Rig/skeleton (HDT/SMP)

spawn system

follower summons

basic idle and attack animations

mod menu (if needed)

This should be enough and have no dependencies. This way, people can make their own sex animation and expansion mods with this as a requirement.

Feel free to post ideas and references. Tentacles should be very easy to model, topologize, and UV, so multiple variations are not out of the question.

iI love the idea. maybe a breeding mode if the dragon born and female followers are defeated . they would be added to the lair and used as seedbeds.

4 hours ago, nijadbahnam said:

iI love the idea. maybe a breeding mode if the dragon born and female followers are defeated . they would be added to the lair and used as seedbeds.

I'm starting to think I should have been more specific on the ideas part. Not so much ideas that would cause a lot more scripting , features, and requirements, as this is intended to be released with as least requirements as possible so that other modders can do that sort of thing. But more so on tentacles types, designs, and maybe even monsters.

16 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

I'm starting to think I should have been more specific on the ideas part. Not so much ideas that would cause a lot more scripting , features, and requirements, as this is intended to be released with as least requirements as possible so that other modders can do that sort of thing. But more so on tentacles types, designs, and maybe even monsters.

so more textures and meshes and animations of the creature and their lairs . with maybe addons for defeat , rape and after defeat scenarios to be added by other modders with more scripting experience. so do you want ideas on what creatures to create ?

7 hours ago, nijadbahnam said:

so more textures and meshes and animations of the creature and their lairs . with maybe addons for defeat , rape and after defeat scenarios to be added by other modders with more scripting experience. so do you want ideas on what creatures to create ?

Yes, because if it were all up to me and maybe a few people, it may not get released. Not necessarily just a Defeat add-on for example, but someone can make a SexLab Edition with many requirements. However, it is possible it may work with SexLab, Defeat, and MassMatchMaker out of the box depending on who wants to help with the project. 

Tentacles meshes and rigs will be modular aside from different thickness levels, so some stuff can be shared.

Pretty much if anyone has any good ideas, but need references and may change some things. I was thinking of water plant tentacles, but there is a lack of water PC animations.

5 hours ago, Zagzaguel said:

I guess in a project like that the first thing you should ask yourself when thinking about something like this is how far you want to go

Height(/Lenght) is usually about what you want to do with that thing. Should it only slightly restrain its victim or restrain the entire body or perhaps drift into extreme content ("All the way through" and simliar)

Thickness is simliar. Theres stuff like stomach bulge altough I dont know what limits there are

Its mostly about physic limitations and if you want to go into anime logic or not

The thickness in your screen isnt "extreme" (altough its close to it) and you have to remember that the thing itself needs a reasonably thickness to justify its length

There will be different types with different shapes and sizes. Stomach Bulge is something I definitely don't mind, but not much of a fan of stomach inflation though.

55 minutes ago, Zagzaguel said:

Yeap 

Thing with this genre is that there are basically no limitations. Its dead simple to go from happy sx into gore and simliar cruel stuff. Thats why its important that you know (and tell others) where you draw your line

Well.. I can tell you that the model I was writing about will cause stomach bulge.. and it will most likely hurt.. yea.. and thats basically all I can do. Yea..

Well, not even I know how extreme the stomach bulge will be do to Skyrim limitations (and I don't think it will be much). I'm thinking more along the lines of anime though, as I dislike blood/gore. It's a major turn off for me. However, that will be up to the modders that want to make addons for it.

EDIT: The one you saw in the picture was also re-scaled to be smaller.

16 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

Yes, because if it were all up to me and maybe a few people, it may not get released. Not necessarily just a Defeat add-on for example, but someone can make a SexLab Edition with many requirements. However, it is possible it may work with SexLab, Defeat, and MassMatchMaker out of the box depending on who wants to help with the project. 

Tentacles meshes and rigs will be modular aside from different thickness levels, so some stuff can be shared.

Pretty much if anyone has any good ideas, but need references and may change some things. I was thinking of water plant tentacles, but there is a lack of water PC animations.

okay here the basic ideas for tentacle monsters.

you have the plant that attract it's victim with fruit and flowers then the victim is close it lash it;s tentacle to capture the prey and then seed it.

another idea is a tube form tentacle usually after the heroine is captured and brought to the lair she is put in a tube were she is restrained and tentacles appear from the tube to lash on the victime.

another form of tentacle is the dryad tentacle girl that usually seen in forest ares (in hentai) and when see a women release it's tentacle from it's back.

another idea is called the gropper which is a mass of tentacle that attack and fertilize women .

another one is when a heroine enter a tentacle lair the floor and walls would be covered with fleshy color that usually release tentacles.

just to note i am against gore , vore and other bloody decapitation but i am into tentacle impregnation.

I suppose i probably Started this misunderstanding...
To everyone coming in here and thinking that he's working on an actual mod.. > HE IS NOT <

He is just building the awesome skeletons and graphics a Modder could use to build one. 

We still need to find some modders to get the ball rolling.

38 minutes ago, Headerman said:

Im interested in the actual modelling and texturing, i have a number of tentacle monsters i would love to make but never can devote enough time to learning a good method of creating  :/

Well, you can start by choosing your software and watching some tutorials. FYI, I have no Blender experience, but I am interested ever since Blender 2.8 came around. I believe I already told you my process on the first page.

@ EVERYONE - Sorry for the lack of updates. My interest has been elsewhere and have been working on my human female body model, and plan to be done with everything from the neck down in a weeks time. (hopefully)

On 4/5/2019 at 11:11 PM, NightroModzz said:

New Idea. A vegetable or fruit that are similar to mushrooms. Or another way to put it, natures dildo.

So far, I've only thought of two types. One that grows on the ground, and one that grows on tree trunks.

1 ) Secretes something comparable to honey and cream.

2 ) To extract, cut it open or through rubbing.

3 ) Can be used in it's position, or plucked for one time use to extract the cream (in one way or another :classic_wink:), or used as an ingredient.

4 ) Other than the fluid and inner skin layer, it is poisonous, or inedible to a degree.

So with that, it would need just one animation; ejaculation with fluid. Also, ingredient models and HDT/SMP support.

Poison: causes and effects

1 ) constant physical contact increases sensitivity.

2 ) Consumed in small amount causes horniness, increased sensitivity, and hallucinations, This makes you easily susceptible, increases arousal, and can increase damage taken.

3 ) Consumed in large amounts can cause hallucinations, great pain that can slowly lower health over time and double damage taken. May also lead to heart attacks.

Of course it's just the description and some stuff can be skipped in gameplay, like hallucinations and heart attacks.

Any further ideas and or design references on this subject are welcome.

Aradias Mushrooms has 4 or 5 models that I think are similar to what you are proposing, but they are just mushroom replacers they don't do any interacting.  That being said, I do remember having a mod,  and part of it was if you searched the mushroom it had a chance of triggering a animation event.  I can't remember what mod it was from, but it was one of the bigger ones like Shout like a Virgin. Anyway, I'm super interested in what you come up with. Something new and interesting would be fantastic.  I think I have tried every DD mod out there and there is just so much you can do with a set of fetish clothing, although it was the best set of clothing and items ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Argonians not my thing lol, but mimic chests featuring faux vore where pc is swallowed, stripped, and spit out soaking wet would be an amazing mod... 

And a slime mod that melts armor off would be A+ as well.

On 4/23/2019 at 5:00 PM, NightroModzz said:

I was thinking of water plant tentacles, but there is a lack of water PC animations.

I like the idea of water tentacles.  A plant underwater that would drag the player under, attack her and then release, sorta an underwater Estrus.  A tentacle that penetrates the mouth could provide air.  Good luck.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 12:45 PM, Exorcist13 said:

Question, will you be adding an option for male player characters?

Depends on those who want to adopt the assets.

-------------------------

Also, sorry everyone for not being active for a while. I hope to get back to this soon, but depends on a number of things.

• 1 month later...

While I'm not sure how well it would work, one possible way you could have them spawn into the world, as well as a somewhat "lore-friendly" base, could be corrupted Spriggans. You could have the main body be a stationary Spriggan, sunk partially into the ground and posed in agony/pleasure, overgrown with spores or what have you and have some attacks like from the tentacles in Apocrypha. A good intro quest could involve sightings of strange Spriggans running wildly through the wilds which could then spiral out from there.

This is a great idea, and definitely worth implementing. 

What comes to mind, planning wise, is..

If they are stationary, why not script them in like any of the Rune spells? Triggered like a trap essentially. Player character lingers too long in a path of tall weird grass, only for a pink mist to explode in a cloud. The cloud could have some kind of scripted spell similar to Estrus, but calls into Sexlab to trigger specific animation for that trap.
So you get -> trap triggered -> cloud makes contact -> animation for player coughing, getting woozy and falling on their ass - > starts to get really bothered and aroused, touching theirself uncontrollably - > tentacle senses poison is in full effect, no danger, and does it's thing. 

That in of itself is going to be a 4 or 5 part animation.... probably more.

There are some game assets, that I also think are fully usable. You know those weird flower/barnacle things in the depths of Falmer lairs? And those pits of goop that slip out a tentacle when you get near them in Apocrypha? I think those could be handy, maybe combining the two assets. A variant of those glowy barnacles that whip you with a downscaled apocrypha tentacle if you get too close, paralyzing the player and script initiating an animation.

Harvestable variant of the barnacle could be neat too, if for consensual means. Activating it initiates animation where PC turns around and spreads her booty cheeks and waves it around to tease the tentacle out and do it's thing.

Think an ideal test area and setting for this would be Blackreach for sure.

Other thing is, I feel like while implementing them as an actual, fightable entity like any other mook is going to be a lot of work. You could probably cheapskate it a bit by using other existing monsters. Like an infested troll for an example, has tentacles for arms, a split open flower like head with more tentacles, and of course it's genital region is a trypophobia nightmare of wormy sprouts looking for another hole to infest. 

Seekers come to mind, the float around,  could make them into a Beholder like thing from DnD fame, only sexier.