Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

5 hours ago, wollboi said:

It only happens when you press two buttons at the same time? I noticed in your mod list that you've got plus next to FNIS Behavior. You are deactivating it after you run FNIS and Nemesis, right?

FNIS yes, but not Nemesis, however deactivating Nemesis too fixed it.

@Aylis

You may like this mod: Populated Skyrim It just adds a bunch of random NPCS around skyrim, nothing crazy, fully compatible with the Guide, have been using it (both this version and the older one) for a good time now and didnt notice anything wrong with it, it makes skyrim feel alive. (<I feel like door to door seller) 

just a cool adition i think, its fully customizable with MCM so it can be turn off in just 2 clicks. It also haves compatibility with almost everything LL related. Since it just adds npcs without anything crazy.

You may want to take a look

6 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

As wollboi said you can move mods one by one.

What sync does its that it makes all Plugins (Esp, Esm, ESL, esp marked ESM) move like you just install it (example below) , this does NOT accounts for manual changes you have to make on the list (for example Training Dummies, SnowyFarmHouses, and a few more).. example:

Mod1           Esp1                                 Esl1
Mod2    ---- Esp2                                 Esp1
Mod3           Esp3.3       SyncPlugins>  Esp2        It gets organizated based on your Modlist, rather than whatever Load Order wants. 
Mod4           Esp3.2                               Esp3.2          Remember that this gets applied regardless if you need or want an especific Plugin to be higher or lower
Mod5           Esp4                                  Esp3.3          on your load order   
                     Esp5                                  Esp4
                     Esl1                                   Esp5  

What i did to make sure i didnt miss anything was uninstall EVERYTHING, then install it again one by one, that solved a bunch of stuff that i got wrong. It takes time but thats the best way to make sure everything is a copy of the guide. It also makes sure that no mod that you may accidentaly merged gets extra stuff that wasnt supposed to have.

Another recomendation its to name every mod as they are named on the guide:
If you install lets say Vtaw 4 it gets automatically named Vtaw, but you need and want to know exactly what it is, so you rename it as the guide, vtaw 4.

Dont install any custom mod (as in: mods that aint included on the guide, like some random armor) until you reach the "final outputs" (Fnis, nemesis, Terrain, Lods, etc) that way you can make sure that what is causing the problem its not whatever you added.

I dont know: if i where you i would uninstall everything and then start all over, (and even clean the game folder and download it again, in case you copied anything that wasnt mean to be copied into the skyrim game folder)

It takes times but its worth it, the game looks on pair with most next gen games and its just a different but better skyrim.

Reveal hidden contents

Never Give up - Matsuoka Shuzo (Anime girl version with voice) - YouTube

NEVER GIVE UP : wholesomeanimemes

Thank you for the kind words. I made my decision. I will finish the guide and then see if it works at all. If not im gonna redo everything.

But for now im at Step 3: DynDOLOD. And i ran into a problem. In the picture of the guide the checkbox "Generate tree LOD" is greyed-out. In my settings, it was checked, when i first started DynDOLOD. When i uncheck and try to run it, i get a warning.

This is what it should look like.

Spoiler

1408878523_DynDOLODguide.png.76abd55e1410b35b1b5c700bd1f7ea05.png

Those are my setttings: See the checkbox "Generate tree LOD" isn't greyed out.

Spoiler

1096541160_Step3DynDOLODsettings.jpg.eb1cccf4fc3a777d64765dea9cd9abd9.jpg

This is the warning i get. Did i do something wrong? How should i procceed?

Spoiler

2008225604_WarningpromptwhilefollowingStep3DynDOLOD.jpg.dd9aa0dab14a17ffe19efea6df79bfe6.jpg

46 minutes ago, Mittelat said:

Thank you for the kind words. I made my decision. I will finish the guide and then see if it works at all. If not im gonna redo everything.

But for now im at Step 3: DynDOLOD. And i ran into a problem. In the picture of the guide the checkbox "Generate tree LOD" is greyed-out. In my settings, it was checked, when i first started DynDOLOD. When i uncheck and try to run it, i get a warning.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

2008225604_WarningpromptwhilefollowingStep3DynDOLOD.jpg.dd9aa0dab14a17ffe19efea6df79bfe6.jpg

That happened to me once, did you copy this Ini file? (on preinstallation)
image.png.cd28adf12ab1d632720e6456a4a759d2.png  when you do that warning dissapear, for what i remember.

Nvm: Look the answer below (but still 'check if you copied the ini)

33 minutes ago, Mittelat said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Generate tree LOD box in your 2nd screenshot is not checked, which leads to warning in 3rd screenshot.

28 minutes ago, akadeadpool said:

Generate tree LOD box in your 2nd screenshot is not checked, which leads to warning in 3rd screenshot.

29 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

That happened to me once, did you copy this Ini file? (on preinstallation)
image.png.cd28adf12ab1d632720e6456a4a759d2.png  when you do that warning dissapear, for what i remember.

Nvm: Look the answer below (but still 'check if you copied the ini)

Ah okay. Got it! Currently running DynDOLOD.

Whileit's running im gonna use my time efficently and ask another question :D Hope you guys can still bear me.

So at Step 4: Ambient oclusion.

"Now we need XLODgen again to create an ESP for the finishing touches. Simply remove the hook from 'Terrain LOD' (don't worry the settings for it will be saved) and mark 'Occlusion'."

I understood that right, that we don't need the XLOD Terrain esp's again,right?

22 minutes ago, Mittelat said:

Ah okay. Got it! Currently running DynDOLOD.

Whileit's running im gonna use my time efficently and ask another question :D Hope you guys can still bear me.

So at Step 4: Ambient oclusion.

"Now we need XLODgen again to create an ESP for the finishing touches. Simply remove the hook from 'Terrain LOD' (don't worry the settings for it will be saved) and mark 'Occlusion'."

I understood that right, that we don't need the XLOD Terrain esp's again,right?

This: Instead of having terrain LOD "hooked" (or ticked) you remove that and pick the one under it (Occlusion) simple as that. (its on the image from where you copied that step, literally ?)      (In short deactivate TerrainLOD  and activate Oclussion)
(no, dont deactivate anything on Mo2, if you do the occlusion will get messed up)

Spoiler

image.png.f62aa76d84fe0d094af8326a331e2279.png

4 hours ago, hakto said:

FNIS yes, but not Nemesis, however deactivating Nemesis too fixed it.

18 hours ago, hakto said:

Hello, I have a problem with slyght t-pose? I suppose. When i press two buttons , for example W and D, happened this, other animations working well.

My list from the Physics and Animation section

Reveal hidden contents

+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts
+Better Female for XPMSSE
+Dynamic Animation Replacer
+Aroused Sexy Idles DAR
+DAR - Diverse Equipment Idle
+DAR - Diverse Random idle
-&DAR - Diverse Random PowerAttack 1.01v
+First Person Combat Animations Overhaul
+Go To Bed - DAR patch
+Smooth Combat Non Combat Animation System
+Smooth Magic Casting Animation
+EVG Animation Variance
+EVG Conditional Idles
+mcgFemaleWalk for Skyrim SE
+mcgFemaleWalk For Skyrim SE Updates
+Stronger Swimming Animation SE
+Feminine Jarl Sitting Animation SE
+Feminine Pickup Animation SE
+Lowered Hands
+Diverse Random Normal Attack
+DAR - Diverse Random PowerAttack
+Movement Behavior Overhaul SE
+Jump Behavior Overhaul SE
+Relaxed Sneak Animations
+HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+SINful CBP
+FNIS SE - FNIS SE
-FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+Nemesis

Screenshot

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot6.png

Well, it happened again. One more thing, just installed Cursed Loot anims work well, but I cannot turned off cover animation, dunno maybe it two sides of a medal. Problem exist without CL too.

UPD. Strange, but cover anim exist even after I turned off CL and recreate Fnis and Nemesis. (deleted their overwrites and generate again)

P.S. no other mods except from guide curruntly not turned on

@Aylis Do we pick this too when installing Reliquary of Myth - Artifact Overhaul?}

image.png.b9f8b1667104fdaf5c55f5ac779bd6b0.png   

I did installed SPED when i was installing SKSE Extensions, but im not sure why none of the mods gets auto selected when installing Reliquary of Myth so it makes me doubt, my gut feeling tell me yes, but in that case, which one? the SPID or DPM? 

Also, on "Rudy ENB fixes" i already installed everything, but its any of these 2 compatible? I really like sky related stuff (Clouds, stars etc)

image.png.1ddeaef1708fe5b1f806a50e43890e47.png

@hakto I'm thinking you might be skipping a step in generating FNIS/Nemesis. Also double check to make sure you're using the SE version of FNIS, not the LE one. What I do:

Spoiler

Clear Overwrite. Delete FNIS/Nemesis Overwrites if necessary. Uncheck Nemesis. Check FNIS (leave FNIS Creature Framework activated). Click "De-Install Creatures". Check gender-specific animations, skeleton, and TK Dodge (if you use it). Run it. When done, create an Overwrite and check it. Uncheck FNIS (leave Creature alone). Check Nemesis. Run Nemesis. Check Movement Behavior Overhaul, Jump Behavior Overhaul, and TK Dodge (again if you use it). Run Nemesis. If it crashes, which it will, run it again without closing MO2. If it complains about missing "something-something-block-something" run it again. When it finishes create your Nemesis Overright and check it. Make sure that it contains a FNIS.esp. When you start the game you may be t-posing for a few seconds, but that's normal the first time.

Ok, I got it. Problem with Movement Behavior Overhaul, it must be runned no more than 60 fps. More about this in nexus, second sticky post.

T-Pose Fix

For users who are experiencing T-Posing issue after installing this mod, please make sure you're running Skyrim with FPS locked at 60 or below in order to prevent this. This has been confirmed by extensive reports in the bug's post discussion thread and is likely tied to vanilla engine issues which I simply cannot fix, so the only solution is to keep your FPS locked at the moment either through your graphic's card application or ENB settings.

3 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

...ticked...

Ah, that was the word i was looking for...

1 hour ago, Alkzis said:

@Aylis Do we pick this too when installing Reliquary of Myth - Artifact Overhaul?}

I did installed SPED when i was installing SKSE Extensions, but im not sure why none of the mods gets auto selected when installing Reliquary of Myth so it makes me doubt, my gut feeling tell me yes, but in that case, which one? the SPID or DPM? 

Also, on "Rudy ENB fixes" i already installed everything, but its any of these 2 compatible? I really like sky related stuff (Clouds, stars etc)

Nope, it autodetects what we need.

We don't use 'vanilla clouds'.

First: Thanks for the extraordinary effort that goes into sharing and (even more difficult) maintaining a build like this.  There also seems to be great group of builder/supporters here as well, so kudos to all of you.

I've run into an oddity with Babo Creature 2021.01.11 SE Fix that doesn't respond to a forum search:  TexGen is crashing and showing errors along the line of "...has invalid ObjectID 001857 in SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp for a light module...."

Anyone have any ideas about this?  I could just pull the mod, of course.

Also, and just fyi; the instructions for installing DynDOLOD cache cleaner, on

Should probably read: "...drop it into DynDOLOD [\Edit Scripts\] (where the executables are) and add it to your list in MO2." since there are executables in both the higher level directories.  This path would need to be specified in MO2, too, of course.

Anyway, thanks again.

5 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

This: Instead of having terrain LOD "hooked" (or ticked) you remove that and pick the one under it (Occlusion) simple as that. (its on the image from where you copied that step, literally ?)      (In short deactivate TerrainLOD  and activate Oclussion)
(no, dont deactivate anything on Mo2, if you do the occlusion will get messed up)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f62aa76d84fe0d094af8326a331e2279.png

Okay i finished the guide and it works currently! I'm a bit overwhelmed by the sex mods and ther setting. Is there a guide onto what to set up and how?

Also is it normal that the game literally takes 15 GB of RAM when im outside? If that is true , then i need to upgrade to 32 GB.

Two workarounds for the Babo file problem above:

1) Install the companion file Babo Human 2021.01.09 SE Fix (from the same page) and install it after the creature fjile - it overwites the .esp and removes the errors.  This keeps the esl flag but ups the animation count.

2) Search for an earlier version of the creature file like: Babo_Creature_2020.08.10_SE_Fix.  This doesn't have the error but lacks the esl flag and SSEedit doesn't want to compact the FormIDs, either.

When in doubt about an earlier version, run xedit on the esp and check for errors.

Sorry to take up all this space solving my own problem, but maybe someone else will run in to it, too.

2 hours ago, fritzfried said:

've run into an oddity with Babo Creature 2021.01.11 SE Fix that doesn't respond to a forum search:  TexGen is crashing and showing errors along the line of "...has invalid ObjectID 001857 in SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp for a light module...."

To fix an error like that in SSEEdit: remove the ESL flag, save the plugin and quit. Reopen SSEEdit, compact FormIDs and reflag as ESL.

3 hours ago, arshesney said:

To fix an error like that in SSEEdit: remove the ESL flag, save the plugin and quit. Reopen SSEEdit, compact FormIDs and reflag as ESL.

Hey, thanks arsheney.  While I'm fine with the extra human animations, I took your advice and yes, that did clear the errors on this file.  Might be worth passing on to factoryclose or posting on the front page, if you're so inclined.

Great forum

11 hours ago, Mittelat said:

Okay i finished the guide and it works currently! I'm a bit overwhelmed by the sex mods and ther setting. Is there a guide onto what to set up and how?

Also is it normal that the game literally takes 15 GB of RAM when im outside? If that is true , then i need to upgrade to 32 GB.

MMMH, i never take a look at how much RAM the game takes with this guide so i cant say for sure.

But overwhelmed how? You need to set up (or at least take a look) at each mod on MCM, if you dont do that you will missing out a ton of stuff, besides a few important stuff that the guide tells you in Tips and trick (face animations on SL, Fertility mode, and more) most or at least the great mayority its up to you

Does anyone knows why is this happening?
image.png.f62d4aff907e8162ff234acec6583ee7.png

Its trying to load something that isnt there, MO2 uses virtual installations so theres barely anything in my data folder anyway, i installed Bodyslide as a MO2 mod of course so it should be looking for that IN MO2 virtual folders, no in the real game folder.

1 minute ago, Alkzis said:

Does anyone knows why is this happening?
image.png.f62d4aff907e8162ff234acec6583ee7.png

Its trying to load something that isnt there, MO2 uses virtual installations so theres barely anything in my data folder anyway, i installed Bodyslide as a MO2 mod of course so it should be looking for that IN MO2 virtual folders, no in the real game folder.

The path is correct, MO's virtual folder becomes the game folder when you're running stuff from it. Do you have CBBE installed? Not 3BBB version, the standard CBBE.

10 minutes ago, arshesney said:

The path is correct, MO's virtual folder becomes the game folder when you're running stuff from it. Do you have CBBE installed? Not 3BBB version, the standard CBBE.

Yes sir, just reinstalled it to check if it was the cause.

Still fails. 

Edit: Will check if CBBE itself is corrupted, sometimes that happens with how god awful nexus servers are.

Edit2: I was right, it is corrupted.  Will download it again and see how it goes.

6 minutes ago, arshesney said:

Oh, I was about to reply that: try open those meshes in outfit studio and check they load fine.

All working now, thanks god and you.

I had to redownload a bunch of mods already because for some reson they download corrupted, not my internet i assure you... theres a reason i stopped paying nexus premium. 

Im having this huge issue where i cant see any of the Hud, like missions pop-ups, load from mods, save alerts, nothing.

The HUD itself (menu from escape, HP bar, stamina etc) is there as usual, but neither the aiming reticle nor what i mentioned is present, and its driving me insane. 

Found the problem
image.png.ebdefba6240ccd24b92309b4d6f59a4d.png

It should be 1.0000 instead of 0.0000

I have to ask you all, if something similar had ever happened to you. During this weekend I was playing Skyrim and I was half way through the main quest and level 30 when I have stumbled upon a minor bug. That bug irritated me so much I have scrapped the playthrough and redone my mod load out with which I was happy so far for months. The bug came from ineed and I had replaced it with Sunhelm and I have also got rid off keep it clean and suddenly my game is so much smoother and faster.