Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

On 4/9/2021 at 3:39 AM, asebw said:

Eh, really? Effing pay attention to what I wrote before replying next time.

Why not try providing some effing useful information? What does 'some NPCs' mean? Males, females, named, generic, this race, that race? If you are so convinced it is not the load order have you tried changing the load order to see if anything changes?

@Aylis Been having a lot of CTDs during combat and I think it's related to Deadly Wenches. Always seems to happen after one of them (usually the boss) casts a spell. Other people have had the same error. (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/599?tab=posts&BH=5 ). Someone came up with an unofficial patch (listed on that page). I'm going to give it a shot and see if it makes a difference.

Edit - Nope. So weird. It seems to only happen if there's a lot of magic getting thrown around.

47 minutes ago, wollboi said:

So weird. It seems to only happen if there's a lot of magic getting thrown around.

Strange. Do you have Odin installed? This one gives its spells and staffs to enemies too and that might be a bit overkill for your system (you got to be extremely careful about the wenches).

33 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Strange. Do you have Odin installed? This one gives its spells and staffs to enemies too and that might be a bit overkill for your system (you got to be extremely careful about the wenches).

Yeah, but it definitely isn't my system. My computer is extremely boss atm. I redid that particular dungeon a few times, killing the boss in a few different ways. Stealth-killing everyone resulted in no crash. Melee while the opponent uses magic (giving them plenty of time to cast instead of killing them quickly) resulted in a crash pretty often. Using magic while the boss uses magic was almost a guaranteed crash. My first thought was Odin, but nobody else seems to be experiencing this issue so I wrote it off. I thought wenches might be the issue, but it's only happened when I've gone up against a heavy magic-using enemy.

I'll keep playing around with it. But it's weird, because the game is extremely stable other than that.

Edit - Thought it might be Frozen Elec Comb because it recently updated, but don't think so. I can't reproduce the crash now, even though I could like clockwork a minute ago. I dunno, I'll just chalk this one up to Skyrim being Skyrim unless someone else has a similar problem. It's against the boss of Redoran's Retreat if anybody else wants to try.

Side-note - The wenches really throw a wrench (a wench wrench) in my Morrowloot spreadsheet. Redoran's Retreat is many levels below recent easily beaten dungeons, but the boss killed a follower (and me several times). Which, I should say, I love because the game seems challenging and unpredictable again. I've tried OBIS before but didn't like it because it seemed too unforgiving, but DW seems to hit a very happy medium.

Can anyone please do an install guide for Fertility Mode?

I can't seem to get the mod to populate in mcm. The mod is also sitting around 28 on the MO for me. I did it with the RS Children patch option and Sexlab option from the install menu. Not sure if I did something wrong or if I am missing something. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

ModOrganizer_2021-04-24_16-05-09.png.33c790eed8e8871241c85b806362c459.png

Edit: Also ran setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 in console with no luck.

2 hours ago, Animu said:

Can anyone please do an install guide for Fertility Mode?

I can't seem to get the mod to populate in mcm. The mod is also sitting around 28 on the MO for me. I did it with the RS Children patch option and Sexlab option from the install menu. Not sure if I did something wrong or if I am missing something. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Have you read the first page?

Especially post #3 (and the rest wouldn't be bad too). Plus there are already mods in there that are not in the list... Get it running first before you add things!

I'm sure someone has asked this before and I apologize in advanced if they did, but have you considered packing this modlist into a wabbajack modlist?

I've been interested in redoing my modlist but not too afraid to spend hours redoing it all again, especially with all the downloads.

Something in this setup absolutely eats GPU and therefore frames.

I can't figure it out myself, it's not the HD textures.

You'd have to have more money than sense to be able to run this, right now.

I guess I'll have to not bother setting up Skyrim for a few years.

@Fakenet People run this list with 1080s or lower. So, no, I'd say your statement about people not being able to run it unless they have no sense is pretty inaccurate. If something is killing your framerate, it's probably the ENB. Disable DOF and maybe Ambient Occlusion. You'll see at least a +5 FPS change. That's about the best suggestion I can make unless you'd care to actually share your specs or details you have found rather than vaguely saying you can't get it to work.

6 hours ago, RoxDox said:

I'm sure someone has asked this before and I apologize in advanced if they did, but have you considered packing this modlist into a wabbajack modlist?

I've been interested in redoing my modlist but not too afraid to spend hours redoing it all again, especially with all the downloads.

Yes, it has been asked before, and the answer will always be a solid NO!

@Fakenet

26 minutes ago, wollboi said:

People run this list with 1080s or lower. 

I'd be very happy with a 1080 as i only got an old Radeon 570.

2 hours ago, wollboi said:

@Fakenet People run this list with 1080s or lower. So, no, I'd say your statement about people not being able to run it unless they have no sense is pretty inaccurate. If something is killing your framerate, it's probably the ENB. Disable DOF and maybe Ambient Occlusion. You'll see at least a +5 FPS change. That's about the best suggestion I can make unless you'd care to actually share your specs or details you have found rather than vaguely saying you can't get it to work.

See, I got a 1060.
It gets me 38 fps interior, 24 exterior, 12 frames when it's raining and 4 when I go into combat.
That's good enough for pretty screenshots but I thought it was meant to be playable. My bad.

1 hour ago, Fakenet said:

See, I got a 1060.
It gets me 38 fps interior, 24 exterior, 12 frames when it's raining and 4 when I go into combat.
That's good enough for pretty screenshots but I thought it was meant to be playable. My bad.

There must be something wrong either with your setup, your ini configuration or who knows what. That's not normal. With a 1080 ti, 1080 p. resolution, I get 60 fps outside, inside, raining, in combat... whatever. Sometimes it can drop to 45-50 in Whiterun or Windhelm, but no less than that.

On 4/24/2021 at 10:08 AM, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

@kesryth       Sorry to bother you, but have you manage to get Deadly wenches to work with TAWOBA-TEWOBA? for some reason mines only seem to use vanilla armors, no matter what i try, i even removed BD to see if it even affected, yet i got nothing.  (and as soon as i removed deadly wenches they now use the items, but out of bad luck now i cant find any female bandits to see if they are using it.. male bandits have them on their invetory so i assume its just bad luck of not finding an actual fem) 

(wasnt sure about pm you for this, so sorry if this ain the place, thanks for the help)

Heyo @Jessica_Degurechaff

Never a bother, I am just slow to respond sometimes ?

Couple things, Are you using TAWOBA/TEWOBA as just an addon armor mod? I know there are some replacer versions out there, but I used the addon version from SunJeong. If you are using that version, then you also need to grab this mod TAWOBA Leveled List Integration, and I believe TEWOBA has its own Leveled List option as well. Once you run Wyre to build your bash patch, those leveled list addons will be integrated and should help with the distribution of the armors.

That said.. I found the many of the wenches from Immersive and Deadly did not use those armors as they are defined to use specific vanilla armors, rather than leveled armors, and others are defined by the OA to use armors he included within the mod. I cannot fault him for that, as he had a specific thematic intent with his mod, and I would have done the same in their shoes. I may consider doing some kind of patch to allow the use of the TAWOBA armors once I am done with my current dungeon project, but haven't decided yet.  

** Update ***

Derp on my part, don't use the linked Level list integrater if using Sun's version, as I forgot Sun's version of Tawoba already fixes the leveled lists to integrate the armors into them. 

If you use TEWOBA though, you would need to be sure to include this one (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41678) as it covers adding the TEWOBA armors to the leveled lists.

Good luck!

6 hours ago, First said:

Where do you have to copy or insatll the SSEB - Modified Skyrim configuration files 1.4. I would like to test the setting.

First, I'd make a backup before you make any of the below changes.

It depends on where you're telling MO2 your ini files are located. Click the "ID Card" icon, then look at the checkbox for "Use profile specific INI files". I don't like profile-specific ones, so I turn it off. At that point, the INI files are going to be in Documents > My Games > Skyrim Special Edition. If you use the profile-specific ones, they will be in your MO folder: Mod Organizer > SkyrimSE > profiles > whatever-profile-you're-using (probably Default).

For the ENB ini files, they go in your main SSE folder: Program Files > steam > steamapps > common > Skyrim Special Edition

20 hours ago, kesryth said:

Heyo @Jessica_Degurechaff

Never a bother, I am just slow to respond sometimes ?

Couple things, Are you using TAWOBA/TEWOBA as just an addon armor mod? I know there are some replacer versions out there, but I used the addon version from SunJeong. If you are using that version, then you also need to grab this mod TAWOBA Leveled List Integration, and I believe TEWOBA has its own Leveled List option as well. Once you run Wyre to build your bash patch, those leveled list addons will be integrated and should help with the distribution of the armors.

That said.. I found the many of the wenches from Immersive and Deadly did not use those armors as they are defined to use specific vanilla armors, rather than leveled armors, and others are defined by the OA to use armors he included within the mod. I cannot fault him for that, as he had a specific thematic intent with his mod, and I would have done the same in their shoes. I may consider doing some kind of patch to allow the use of the TAWOBA armors once I am done with my current dungeon project, but haven't decided yet.  

** Update ***

Derp on my part, don't use the linked Level list integrater if using Sun's version, as I forgot Sun's version of Tawoba already fixes the leveled lists to integrate the armors into them. 

If you use TEWOBA though, you would need to be sure to include this one (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41678) as it covers adding the TEWOBA armors to the leveled lists.

Good luck!

Oh yeah! i use both SunJeong and The Remastered from nexus (that also need the SunJeong one anyway)

I did not know about the leveled list on the last link, after installing it everyone uses them, and thats the idea, but yeah, you right: def deadly wenches *Do not* use them, they always draw from vanilla armors, what i did was adding BD armors so at least its consistent with the "bikini armor" theme, at least visually. 

As a side note, does both Sun and TEWOBA (they can be treated as one anyway)  make so normal non-bandit npcs use them too? ..or normal people (both unique NPCS and normal generic NPCS) always use vanilla armors no matter what? Because now that i think about it i havent see anyone besides bandits use them, to be fair i havent even played that much because im always solving conflicts and "tweaking" my modlist, so it could be they do use them but i just havent found them, i will keep an eye but i swear that only bandits use them. 

Thanks my guy!

15 hours ago, Animu said:

Are you running Aylis' ini settings? SSEB - Modified Skyrim configuration files

I suppose not since I have no idea how to apply them.

EDIT:

With them on I get 60 inside and 34 outside but the game only used half my screen. <.<

EDIT2:

I got that fixed but now I am back to 36 fps. I guess my monitor is simply too big for my GPU.

That means I am back to waiting until GPUs don't cost as much as a car.

8 hours ago, wollboi said:

First, I'd make a backup before you make any of the below changes.

It depends on where you're telling MO2 your ini files are located. Click the "ID Card" icon, then look at the checkbox for "Use profile specific INI files". I don't like profile-specific ones, so I turn it off. At that point, the INI files are going to be in Documents > My Games > Skyrim Special Edition. If you use the profile-specific ones, they will be in your MO folder: Mod Organizer > SkyrimSE > profiles > whatever-profile-you're-using (probably Default).

For the ENB ini files, they go in your main SSE folder: Program Files > steam > steamapps > common > Skyrim Special Edition

The preset files are called Skyrim.ini.modded. I don't see those files, or am I supposed to just know to remove the modded part and use the ini the usual way?

On 4/25/2021 at 7:15 PM, Thardrim said:

There must be something wrong either with your setup, your ini configuration or who knows what. That's not normal. With a 1080 ti, 1080 p. resolution, I get 60 fps outside, inside, raining, in combat... whatever. Sometimes it can drop to 45-50 in Whiterun or Windhelm, but no less than that.

I guess I will have to do the entire setup all over, AGAIN.

so uhhh, i have no clue whats causing this but i have reinstalled everything it come to mind that could be the reason (mainly Mari All in one) but i still get this on all deathbells in-game.

At day they look impresive but at night, well, you can tell by yourself:

Spoiler

600462846_DesktopScreenshot2021_04.26-13_24_09_81.png.aaac4d574d916b4b57e37c6255b2e50a.png

besides that theres also this spells that are annoying me, but i can live with them... Now the deathbells really break the rest of the game.
image.png.76516fa6e0dfccda6b0de2b2e9d3cc73.png

@Fakenet Maybe you installed really high textures? could also be DOF on the ENB settings (i suggest deativating it).