Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

4 hours ago, Sinicero said:

So horses got "T-posed" but any other animal is fine. I don't know how to fix this. Run FNIS to no avail, should i just De install creature on FNIS?

If you're using More Nasty Creatures, Horny Creatures of Skyrim (SE), put any horse mod above them in the load order, so those get the "last addition" to the mesh, plus make sure you re-add the contents of MNC and HCOS back into your data folder, in the event the meshes were overwritten, then FNIS and check.

GuruSR.

Uploading a file which will replace the two for all skins:

Labia and Anus V3.7z

Thats the best i can do atm within the limitations here. But it should work and blend in much better than the previous versions.

Added the 'Neisa CBBE' skin as an optional replacement for the 'Bijin Skin' in the group 'PC'. A comparison of the two can be found in 'Files'.

4 hours ago, Kythana said:

Uploading a file which will replace the two for all skins:

Labia and Anus V3.7z 241.56 kB · 3 downloads

Thats the best i can do atm within the limitations here. But it should work and blend in much better than the previous versions.

Added the 'Neisa CBBE' skin as an optional replacement for the 'Bijin Skin' in the group 'PC'. A comparison of the two can be found in 'Files'.

recommendation  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22392?tab=files

@Kokan

I have seen it. But i'm not sure if i even want to give it a chance. I tried the first version (see 'NOT recommended mods') and it wasn't a pleasant experience. For testing this i'd have to rip the groups 'Area' and 'Area Expansions' apart and start all over… Besides i very much doubt it will work with the Skyshards.

Looks like i'm not the only one overlooking things.?

One of the authors obviously didn't read my post about a bug. Instead he added my pictures, which show it, as a preview for the mod... I don't think thats the right way to promote it. I'll wait a day or two and hope he sees it or my updated post. If not i might have to send him a PM (which i usually try to avoid).

Looking into Sexworkers life. Sounds like an easy way to trigger sex with NPC.

@Kythana

I ran into a strange problem, i finished installing most of the visual mods and my fps dropped a lot (from 60 to 20ish). So i started a new profile in MO2 and started activating the mods in batches of 10 then i would jump into the game check, activate then next 10 and so on ... by the time i got all of them fps were at steady 60 .... i checked INI file for both profiles and they are the same and so is the load order. any idea what happened? when i switched profiles the priority of the mods changed as well, should the priority match your list?

@Masterpandabear

I always install the mods in the same order they are listed. At the end, when everything is installed but Dyndolod not yet run, i move the ESM and ESL to the top.

Then come the last few steps. Creating the bodyslides, FNIS and at last DynDOLOD. The ESM and ESP from DynDOLOD stay at the bottom.

Usually the only drop i have is at the start when the scripts initialize and there might be some when DynDOLOD de-/reactivates as you change a cell. But that seems to be more a thing of the CPU and the drive where you load the game from.

You got to be kidding me...

For hours i'm testing every single mountain texture to improve the look. Then i notice the update for 'Majestic Mountains', install it and the things i didn't like seem to be gone for good. So much time wasted for nothing. At least i can now mark that one as finished.

Sexworkers life will end up in 'NOT recommended mods'

No matter what i tried it always ended up in a CTD. I'll keep an eye on it, as it sounds interesting, but for now it isn't working here.

Spoiler

down.gif.7e41fd5381d6346f9a1fe0bec6c25bda.gif

Got a few other small mods to add later. If all works out as planned the visuals will get another bump.

Updating Status to 'Release 2.0.1'

REMOVED mods:

Glow Be Gone SSE                           - not needed for the recommended settings (done)

Guard Torch Remover                       - not needed for the recommended settings (done)

Added mods:
4K Traps                                            - to 'Textures' (done)

HD Rabbit                                          - to 'NPC and Creatures' (done) 

More Yellow Mountain Flowers          - to 'Area' (done) 

RS Children Overhaul                          - to 'Final' (done) 

RS Children Patch Compendium         - to 'Final' (done)
Sexworkers life                                   - to 'NOT recommended mods' (done)

Coming home...

Spoiler

ScreenShot249.png.bd77b824144cd42c08898225b8255a5f.png

3 hours ago, Kythana said:

You got to be kidding me...

For hours i'm testing every single mountain texture to improve the look. Then i notice the update for 'Majestic Mountains', install it and the things i didn't like seem to be gone for good. So much time wasted for nothing. At least i can now mark that one as finished.

Sexworkers life will end up in 'NOT recommended mods'

No matter what i tried it always ended up in a CTD. I'll keep an eye on it, as it sounds interesting, but for now it isn't working here.

Got a few other small mods to add later. If all works out as planned the visuals will get another bump.

Sexworker's Life isn't SSE really, it's aimed at using Oldrim stuff with SE, which is going to CTD because they're wanting you to you use the Oldrim versions of SOS (CTD pain, Light won't), but still, it isn't very well designed because it needs patches for scripts, which I wouldn't do anyways, because I swapped to Light and will not go back, until SOS is written for SE, which I can't see happening other than a port, that much work is probably on nobody's list.

GuruSR.

On 3/17/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kythana said:

FNIS and MO2

FNIS can be a bit tricky when it comes to MO2. I recommend to drop a manual install of it into your game.

Could you elaborate on that please? One of the main benefits of MO2 is that it keeps your game folder clean, so I wonder if there really are any problems with FNIS being used from MO2.

@GuruSR

I agree with that. It simply isn't ready yet and some things are 'a bit' strange. Like linking to a very old version of FISS (~2014). I thought at first he made a mistake, but even the ports i tried wouldn't help...

9 hours ago, GuruSR said:

… until SOS is written for SE, which I can't see happening other than a port, that much work is probably on nobody's list.

I'm not sure if i get that sentence right. But you do know that i posted a link to a ported version of SOS, right?

Btw. did you see Moonlight Tales Special Edition? I guess that mod could be interesting to you. ?

@Tiress

Oooops, you caught me with a blunder. Thats from a time when i was still learning how to work with MO2...

Will correct that immediately. That entry, as i learned a few weeks later, is nonsense. As usual i got distracted by a problem and forgot to delete it. ?

Looks i'm finally on to something which would be the solution of another visual dislike of mine, the textures for the wooden parts of houses. What we have atm is way too rough for my taste. While Real Wood looks too new, almost as everything was built yesterday, it showed me what files i have to change.

Spoiler

HD Textures

ScreenShot253.png.f9e28d6950a3ec6c18fa6826b08255e4.png

Real Wood

ScreenShot252.png.8b4cd43a2af6d4195469391f006617c3.png

I'll be juggling with a few files and, if all goes well, i'll finally be rid of another thing in my list.

Just saw that 'Fertility Mode' 2.0 got live. Got to check that first as the changes would Impact a few things in 'Tips and Tricks'.

Looks good and in combination with RS Children as well. Will update 'Tips and Tricks'. (done)

Can finally add RS Children Overhaul and RS Children Patch Compendium to 'Final'. Will update post #137 with the changes. (done)

Updating Status to 'Release 2.0.3'

Finally got the 'right' texture for the guys. And after some hours checking textures for wood its the one i already had installed which was the best. But it was overwritten by all the other HD-Mods. I could either give you a very very long list for a manual installation, or simply the file i created for me. I only hope i won't break that post (or a rule) as this is a big one…

Added mods:

Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version - to 'PC' (done)

Noble Wood                                                    - to 'Textures' and 'Files' (done)

Another thing to mention is that the skin for the males overwrites something of the 'Neisa Skin'. Now it isn't that glossy anymore and looks imho better than the 'Bijin Skin'. So there will be a few patches for Neisa within the next few days.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:03 AM, GuruSR said:

the

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:47 PM, Sinicero said:

So horses got "T-posed" but any other animal is fine. I don't know how to fix this. Run FNIS to no avail, should i just De install creature on FNIS?

ScreenShot4.png

i have the same problem, horses and trolls stuck on T pose, any other animal are fine.

edited: i found that wearwolves are on T pose too.....

i cant go forward on game now... 

Then the answer is the same: check for overwritten meshes, have them above any creature mod from LL, rerun FNIS, reregister the mods in 'Creature Framework' and reset the animation registry in 'Sexlabs'.

Sorry, but for that you're in the wrong thread. I can help with questions regarding the list and maybe where and how to add or remove something. But that depends more upon if i even know the mod.

Anything regarding HDT is totally out of my league (and something that doesn't interest me that much). Especially if you see how many people got problems with it...

OK, the first update for skins is finished. I intended to make one which could be used for any skin, but that didn't work out (visible neckseam). So i'll upload the one for Neisa first and will now start to work on Bijin. Will add them to the list later when both are finished.

Changes:

1. added veins (subtle but visible)

2. added a bit muscle definition (no Bodybuilder, but no pushover either)

Neisa Skin - CBBE Details.7z

Spoiler

Actual version with the recommended settings:

ScreenShot256.png.6baa7dac3696fa46f6e4e94bc8817f2c.png

€: Pic updated.

For Fertility + Addons:  Removed Mods: Causing save game corruption and heavy script lag.

The CTDs and corrupted save games were when more than one NPC had a baby, plus the audio for the babies didn't honor menu mode and caused load lag for the sounds (even when you weren't in range of the other babies).  The storage method that was being used in the pre-2.0 version was horrible and should be avoided.

Uncertain about the new version 2.0, but there are people having issues with it as well, would recommend not installing the older versions and wait for stability in 2.x.

GuruSR.

@GuruSR
Hmmm, had no trouble so far. But i'll keep an eye open for it...

Thanks for the warning. ?

<Insert curse of your choice here>

Of course Bijin causes problems… Now i have to look for a software that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and is able to open the files.

Spoiler

Fehler.png.37cbeb222b305afba904c13068913563.png

1 hour ago, Kythana said:

@GuruSR
Hmmm, had no trouble so far. But i'll keep an eye open for it...

Thanks for the warning. ?

<Insert curse of your choice here>

Of course Bijin causes problems… Now i have to look for a software that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and is able to open the files.

Hide contents

Fehler.png.37cbeb222b305afba904c13068913563.png

Rename the file to .dds2 and paint can open it, if you want to be able to use it with other programs just save it as dds. dds2 is what is used for BC7 compression, you can also do the opposite, save a dds as dds2 to be able to use BC7 compression, then rename .dds so the game can use it.