Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

5 hours ago, Thardrim said:

I use Smooth Camera and this preset Smooth Camera - Synergy Preset. I have no issues with them and I like them better than Improved Camera. (It's an ESP more, though, something you may want to consider if you use them).

Thanks for that - installing it now.  Have been using Customizable Camera (also a plugin) but this looks great!

Do you know if Archery Gameplay Overhaul has worked well with this build?

1 hour ago, fritzfried said:

Has anyone here addressed the issue of the 32bit animations in Lowered Hands? 

There seems to be some disagreement about converting them in the nexus posts.

Nemesis is showing two DAR anims as 32b too.

It shouldn't be an issue. The files are there for a specific reason (I assume it's the same function they have in Smooth Combat or Smooth Magic Casting). Ignore the warnings and don't touch these files. If your animations work in game you're fine. I don't have Lowered hands installed atm, but I do have Smooth combat/magic and that's the case. 

Hello everyone,

it's me again. After i finsihed DynDOLOD and the WyreBash patch, i created a character for testing purposes. Well it all kinda works. I still can't get RUDY's ENB to look  right and i consistently run out of RAM. I picked to many 4 k textures. Sadly i can't upgrade more as my cpu cooler is so massive that it blocks one of the spots.

So i decided to completly undo everything i did and start from scratch. I will do many thing differently, for example using separators in MO 2, from the get go.

So my questions is the following. How do i reset everything? Do i need to follow a specifc order or is it enough, when i uninstall all the tools (Dyndo, MO 2, etc.) and then uninstall skyrim SE?

I greatly appreciate your answers.

@Mittelat

You do know that MO2 uses a virtual installation, right? Untick something in the left panel and it is gone from the game. Delete something there and it is gone from MO2 too. The original download of a mod is in its download folder.

Regarding the animations it sounds a bit like the discussion about the formid. 43 works fine in SE. As long as the animations work i wouldn't worry about it.

@wollboi

Hmmm, some of those look really familiar. Especially the dagger animations... Is that an update to another mod?  

Btw for free atm:

35604391_AASteelSoldier.jpg.64eb1aac387879c1ad0ca7800c5397f0.jpg

This one does look quite good. I'll give it a spin...

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

@Mittelat

You do know that MO2 uses a virtual installation, right? Untick something in the left panel and it is gone from the game. Delete something there and it is gone from MO2 too. The original download of a mod is in its download folder.

Regarding the animations it sounds a bit like the discussion about the formid. 43 works fine in SE. As long as the animations work i wouldn't worry about it.

@wollboi

Hmmm, some of those look really familiar. Especially the dagger animations... Is that an update to another mod?  

Btw for free atm:

35604391_AASteelSoldier.jpg.64eb1aac387879c1ad0ca7800c5397f0.jpg

This one does look quite good. I'll give it a spin...

I know that. Just wanted to make sure, before i re-do everything. On a side note. I sitll haven't figured out why day/nights are extremly bright, when i activate RUDY ENB. It's best seen when it's dark.

Gamma 1.00

Brightness 1.00

Spoiler

ENB-OFF.thumb.jpg.8156c74118bbdfb18b605f714013d9b7.jpg

Spoiler

END-ON.thumb.jpg.d6aaeb6e9a2bbe3a047d3b2f38e02357.jpg

Hmm. In Riften the male guards are missing their armor, while the females armor is purple.

Is it the NordwarUA's Guards Armor Replacer I need to reinstall? And do I have to rerun Wrye Bash afterwards? Reinstalled the mentioned armor without making a new Bashed Patch and it works.

Also I seem to have a giant red triangle on me whenever I equip a bow. ?I've tried both Hunting Bow and Imperial Bow.  NVM I somehow managed to download the Real Bows Skyrim LE version. I could've sworn I clicked on the mod through the guide. ?

19 hours ago, fritzfried said:

Thanks for that - installing it now.  Have been using Customizable Camera (also a plugin) but this looks great!

Do you know if Archery Gameplay Overhaul has worked well with this build?

If you mean if SmoothCam works for AGO, yes, it does very well with the preset. In fact, the author of Synergy Preset had very much in mind the use of AGO when making the preset. 

If you ask about AGO working with this guide, also yes. It works with no issues, but you have to put the mod below the other animation mods in the list. Also, don't use the patch for Nemesis for it. Just select the option in FNIS. 

This is my combat mods list and my setup, in case you are interested.

Spoiler

360 Walk and Run Plus

Dual Wield Blocking for Idiots

Dual Wield Attack Power Forward Replacer

Smart NPC Potions

Violens - A Killmove Mod

Wildcat

Ultimate Combat (it works with FNIS Creatures installed... I don't know why it says it doesn't in the page. Probably because we are running also Nemesis... I have no idea, but it works for me).

Attack Commitment Speed Fluid

Archery Gameplay Overhaul

A side note. I had to move Movement Behavior Overhaul and Jump Behavior Overhaul after FNIS Output and right before Nemesis Output in order to make them work. Otherwise they wouldn't work for me.

Also, you may want to take out Casual Bow Animation from the list, because it gets redundant with AGO.

3 hours ago, Thardrim said:

IThis is my combat mods list and my setup, in case you are interested.

Reveal hidden contents

360 Walk and Run Plus

Dual Wield Blocking for Idiots

Dual Wield Attack Power Forward Replacer

Smart NPC Potions

Violens - A Killmove Mod

Wildcat

Ultimate Combat (it works with FNIS Creatures installed... I don't know why it says it doesn't in the page. Probably because we are running also Nemesis... I have no idea, but it works for me).

Attack Commitment Speed Fluid

Archery Gameplay Overhaul

A side note. I had to move Movement Behavior Overhaul and Jump Behavior Overhaul after FNIS Output and right before Nemesis Output in order to make them work. Otherwise they wouldn't work for me.

Also, you may want to take out Casual Bow Animation from the list, because it gets redundant with AGO.

Thanks for list and tips Thardrim, I'll give it a go.  Right now I'm trying to alter JBO to give me an acrobatic forward roll - hopefully with just an overwrite - then I'll think about broadening combat, which your setup most definitely does

32 minutes ago, Aragwath said:

When installing new mods, we have to run Wrye Bash again right? Do we also need to run xLODGen64, TexGen64, DynDOLOD64, when the mod we installed was a follower mod?

Wrye Bash sorts out leveled lists so run it for any new mod that might affect them.  xLODGen64, TexGen64, DynDOLOD64 should be re-run after adding any mod that affects LODs (terrrain).  Do this the same sequence as originally done.

BEFORE running Wrye Bash, always uncheck: DynDOLOD.esm (last master at the top of right pane), DynDOLOD.esp, and Occlusion.esp (last two plugins).  Re-active all three after Wrye Bas is done.

Thanks for the tip friedz I realized I also forgot to disable DynDOLOD before the Wrye bash.

Anybody knows if there's a way to activate physics for only part of an outfit through the bodyslide build? Outfits only have either "physics" or "no physics" options (well, from what I've seen so far, I only installed the outfits in this guide).

For instance, if I had an armor with a short skirt, I'd like to enable leg physics but disable the rest. Is that something that's possible? Maybe it depends on the individual outfit modder's configuration?

@Aylis I'm digging the DAR I linked to if you'd like to take a look at it. Only one animation I don't like is the one that makes the PC laugh like a maniac, but the others are great. Unwanted animations can be turned off in the MCM, and that applies to animations assigned to NPCs as well. I also verified it does not have the same DAR animation numbers as any of the mods in the list, so no interference. I also like how there's some animation variance between the sexy idles and these, so that my character isn't posing for an invisible camera every time.

(Also the swatting-a-mosquito option in Riften and swamps is really funny.)

1 hour ago, wollboi said:

@Aylis... it does not have the same DAR animation numbers as any of the mods in the list, so no interference. I also like how there's some animation variance between the sexy idles and these, so that my character isn't posing for an invisible camera every time.

(Also the swatting-a-mosquito option in Riften and swamps is really funny.)

First, wollboi, thank you for the link, it looks like a winner for me too! 

Are you currently running DAR - Diverse Equipment Idle?  

I'm seeing some folder overlaps there in the 90011 - 90023 range.

I'm guessing theres no easy way to find out why my last game CTD'd?

I'm trying to make sense out of Papyrus log, but I'm not that savvy when it comes to computer language :P

Also. You disable FNIS main when running Nemesis, but do you activate it again when Nemesis is done?

29 minutes ago, maltodaxtrin said:

Do I need to reinstall the Ambient Occlusion part of DynDOLOD if I change a few ENB light settings? I went a little too hard and it tanks my FPS outside

No.  Lod is independent from enb settings, so no changes to Lodgen, texgen, dyndolod, occlusion.

53 minutes ago, fritzfried said:

No.  Lod is independent from enb settings, so no changes to Lodgen, texgen, dyndolod, occlusion.

Nice that's great to know! (also for people searching this thread in the future)

it doesn't affect animations either so really, it seems like I only need to run the Wrye Bash patch again and that's it

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, maltodaxtrin said:

Nice that's great to know!

Just fyi, enb settings changes don't affect anything in your load order, so there's no need to re-do anything at all in that regard,  so tweak away!  ( but keep a record so you can change back, just in case, just sayin' ) 

15 minutes ago, maltodaxtrin said:

Didn't change anything FPS-wise when outside, so I'm guessing it's a DynDOLOD thing that causes the FPS drops. I followed this guide's setup instructions but I'll investigate!

What did change?

I reduced the ENB Lights install stuff. Less light sources and effects, basically. But my FPS seems to be at its worse when it's raining.

I'm quite impressed by the dynamic nights. Some nights are pitch black, others are quite bright, like in real life I love it.

Edit: Markath is absolutely gorgeous at night with aurora

20210508230251_1.jpg

@wollboi   You may like this animations too, similar to the one you shared (and i love it just as much)  you can turn off what you dont like using MCM, yes, it uses DAR
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47670

Really worth at lest taking a look, have found no incopatibilities yet
(really love the fact that animations change when your relations do too, it always bothered me how guards would praise you for being a thane yet just stood there, now they wave, show respect and the like, it also apply to some of the factions, follo)