Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

7 minutes ago, Alkzis said:

so far everything works 10/10, but just to ask: is this normal?
image.png.2f0990a7df2dd87e601d841e1ebfe255.png
(the white thunder means Redundant)

If you got the cleaned ESM files, yes. That means the game is using the cleaned files and not the original and dirty ones.

@hakto That's good to know. If you're using Aylis's ini files, your game should be capped at 60fps, so that explains why I've never seen it. Running the game above 60fps breaks a lot of other stuff anyway. Lots of instances of bodies falling through the ground and other physics issues. Looks very pretty at 120 though. :(

@Mittelat The adult mods are the ones hardest to configure through their MCM. There are usually so many options, and when I was starting out they took me the longest to get right. I would just try things out and if you hit a roadblock ask here or on the respective forum thread for the mod. Regarding RAM, I've got 32GB and I sometimes sit at 55-65% outside, so yeah I'd say that's about right, especially if you're using 4k/8k textures.

This may be a lot to ask, but if anyone has the inclination, I wonder if I can get opinions on whether any of these mods are definite no-gos or redundant on this build.  Most of them are just favorites from previous builds and likely do no harm, but i left them in as potential suggestions to others.

Spoiler

Better Presets and Customization
Main Menu Spinning Skyrim Emblem
Avoid the Wait When Changing to Female in Character Creation
Simple weight change of some items SE
Run For Your Lives
Simply Knock SE - patched skse 2.0.17
Main Quest Shortcuts
Whose Quest Is It Anyway
Even Better Quest Objectives
Favorite Things - Extended Favorites Menu for SkyUI - opt. 3
More Informative Console
The Choice is Yours
Better descriptions SSE
Nether's Follower Framework 2.7.6
Hunters Not Bandits
Immersive First Person View - IFPV
High Quality Tintmasks for JKs Skyrim
Expressions for SL SE
Random Emotions SE
Encounter Zones Unlocked SE
PrivateProfileRedirector SE - Faster game start (INI file cacher)
Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE
SILENT Bards-32412-1-0
Bard Lute Songs Replacer SE
Muffle Heimskr - The Preacher in Whiterun
Simple Horse SE
RUGNAROK - Special Edition
Fences of Skyrim - No more flickering fences
Stunning Statues of Skyrim
Sexy Statues Skyrim v2
Ren's HD Shrines by Rengel
Arousal Based Breast Adjuster SE -ABBA -
SexLab Separate Orgasm_SLSO SE
Blush When Aroused SE v1.3
Fertility Adventures SE
Furniture Height Size Fix
Unread Books Glow SSE
Hillside Cottage
Fixed body collision
Better Bretons
giants_sos_full_SE
Sexlab More Animations 1200
SexLab Solutions v5.0.7
SL Aroused Monitor
SL Cumshot
SLPrivacy Normal SE v1.0
SOS - Grower - Extended_2.3_SE
NoOverpenetration SE
betterblowjobSE101

Thanks in advance!

@fritzfried Out of those the ones I recognize:

- Nether's - Yes, works fine. Put it in the Override section.

- IFPV - Improved Camera does the same thing I think.

- Private Profile Redirector - Used to be part of the list. Don't think it's needed now.

- Unread Books Glow - Works fine. Put it in Override.

A lot of the rest of those have equivalents in the list and are probably newer and fancier. But probably the only way to be sure is to test them out one by one after you get the list running.

@hakto Hard to tell from just the picture. Maybe DAR - Aroused Sexy Idles? What is happening when it triggers?

its dear diary compatible? its the last thing i need to get me fully inmersed and im too afraid of installing it and breaking anything

It should be compatible with Wider MCM menu, or it can even replace it. Same with Better controls.

Besides that i dont see any inconsistency or incompatibility, but i will ask here just in case

1 hour ago, Alkzis said:

its dear diary compatible? its the last thing i need to get me fully inmersed and im too afraid of installing it and breaking anything

It should be compatible with Wider MCM menu, or it can even replace it. Same with Better controls.

Besides that i dont see any inconsistency or incompatibility, but i will ask here just in case

Dear diary already includes the wider menu, better messagebox/dialogue controls, 60 fps interface and patch for armor warmth values show, just make sure it gets precedence over anything else. Doesn't have an esp plugin, the game doesn't even "know" it is installed, you can add or remove it at any time. Mod Organizer beauty is that when you uncheck a mod like this it's like it was never installed.

8 hours ago, wollboi said:

@hakto Hard to tell from just the picture. Maybe DAR - Aroused Sexy Idles? What is happening when it triggers?

I`m stuck in this anim. Only in combat or when SexLab anim playing it disappear, but then return to it

6 minutes ago, hakto said:

I`m stuck in this anim. Only in combat or when SexLab anim playing it disappear, but then return to it

I recomend re run Fnis and then nemesis, if still happens check your animations and make sure they are in the same order as the list (it shouldnt matter that much, but the guide have that order for a reason)

Also, remember that you have to deactivate Nemesis, then activate FNIS, then Run FNIS> deinstall creatures> check the usual boxes> let it finish, check the consistency check> create a mod from whats on your Overwrite folder and activate it... THEN deactivate FNIS and active Nemesis, check the 2 boxes the guide tell you to, update engine, Run Nemesis> create a mod from overwrite and activate it> Done

Hi.

I'm a bit stumped atm.

I'm trying to run the Texgenx64, but when I start it up, I get no option to run BC7 Quick. My only choices are, BC1, BC2, BC3, R8G8B8, and A8R8G8B8.

Anyone got any clue or advice to give me?

3 hours ago, Aragwath said:

Hi.

I'm a bit stumped atm.

I'm trying to run the Texgenx64, but when I start it up, I get no option to run BC7 Quick. My only choices are, BC1, BC2, BC3, R8G8B8, and A8R8G8B8.

Anyone got any clue or advice to give me?

Aaah. NVM. figured it out. I read the Texgen log and it seemed it was loading TESV.EXE instead of SSE.EXE. I guess in my sleepyness last night forgot to add the -SSE in the Arguments. ?

When creating the DynDOLOD Output, we need to have both FNIS Output, Nemesis Output, Bashed Patch, DynDOLOD FXGlow Disabler and DynDOLOD Texture Output all checked right?

I'm getting an error from DynDOLOD stating "Exception in unit userscript line 350: One or more errors occurred" and Stream Read error.

*Edit* I need sleep... I installed the DynDOLOD_SSE.ini in the wrong directory. Instead of placing it in DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD I placed it in DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts. ??

**edit 2** Nope the error still persists. 

[00:12:55.218]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Stream read error>
[00:12:59.709]     
[00:12:59.709]    Exception in unit userscript line 350: One or more errors occurred
[00:12:59.709]     
[00:12:59.711]    Error: One or more errors occurred
[00:13:08.159]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 0000000001390483 in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 000000000000040C>
[00:13:46.250]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00000000013908F9 in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 00000000000019D0>

Guess I'll have to start over from FNIS.

***edit 3*** Redid all the steps from FNIS to DynDOLOD, but still get the error.

@Aylis

Window Shadows has updated and its FOMOD doesn't match the instructions in post #3 anymore.

@Aragwath You'll need to completely reformat your hard drive, update the BIOS firmware, and send me twenty dollars. No, you don't need to go through the list again. DynDOLOD is very standalone and is made to be re-ran several times. Legend says that Aylis has run it more than anyone alive, Human or Mer. You wouldn't need to redo the list for any reason, especially not DynDOLOD.

Most of the time that error is because your system ran out of memory. Usually the solution is to run the x64 version, but it looks like you're doing that already. How much RAM are you running with? Verify for us that you are running the x64 version. If so, try to redownload the program and give it another go.

Ok so, i have single trouble:  My character its stuck at a half-t pose(?) whenever i enter any interior and walk, i can move as normal and ALL animations play but  ONLY walking gets me in this strange levitating pose, all animations work as normal, all lewd escenes play as usual, sitting, eating EVERYTHING works, only walking seems to be bugged and only at interiors, whats more, its only my character, all followers/npcs walk as they should

Yes, i have runned FNIS, nemesis a couple of times trying to solve this with no effect, i may check deactivating a few animations and see what is happening

Edit: whats even stranger is that as soon as i close the save and go to menu/desktop it gets fixed, but randomly it start again, not that huge of an issue since i play almost only in first person and since it can be fixed via IT skills of closing then opening the game, but out of pure curiosity im looking into it.

Pd: Best mod guide ever, thank you so much Aylis

That animation file is mt_walkforward, go to the data tab in MO, put that into the filter at the bottom and check which mods provide the file. There might be a bunch from DAR, just hide them one by one until you find the broken one.

image.png.debd7b7d0e1b77c9f226c47a65892201.png

I give up. I can't get the DynDOLOD to work. 

When you guys generate terrain and such with xLODGen64, TexGen64 and DynDOLOD64, you got every mod activated right? Except SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.ESM and SSE-Terrain-Extend.esm for the TexGen64 and DynDOLOD64? Or do you deactivate certain mods for it to work?

47 minutes ago, Aragwath said:

I give up. I can't get the DynDOLOD to work. 

When you guys generate terrain and such with xLODGen64, TexGen64 and DynDOLOD64, you got every mod activated right? Except SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.ESM and SSE-Terrain-Extend.esm for the TexGen64 and DynDOLOD64? Or do you deactivate certain mods for it to work?

i just followed the guide, everything activated.