Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

On 4/8/2021 at 5:52 AM, ICBP said:

Greetings all, I cant seem to find the WPF-JK's skyrim patch anywhere is it really needed?

Yes.

Checking the mod you just installed might help... Make a guess why i added WPF stands for WiZkiDParallaxFarmhouses

More armors

Spoiler

Iron1991546431_ArmorIron.jpg.64633f6feff30265975bbdea7ac93314.jpg

Half-Plate1301992071_ArmorHalbPlatte.jpg.11cd830ea89ff2de97886ae81dec405a.jpg

Planned changes (aka this isn't certain yet)

Spoiler

Mods to remove:

Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Branches                              Redundant

Mods to add:

Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Lush Trees                            Finally works (with the new branches).

Pine Branches Redone

Pine Shrubs Redone

Spruce (Bark)                                                               Optional bark texture

Pine (Bark)                                                                                    ''

Improved Gourds

DAR - Aroused Sexy Idles

DAR - First Person Combat Animations Overhaul       Obviously for 1st person players.

Whiterun Bench

Whiterun Bench - Textures

Azura (Statue)

Capeless Vampire Royal Robes

Capeless Vampire Royal Robs - No Pauldron

WBody - Vampire (File)

HD Alduin

HD Alduin - Glowmaps

21 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

@kesryth What version of  3BBB you using with MFBO?  the most recent one of 3BBB (2.06) isnt compatible with the one on the fomod, and 3BBB 2.05 seems to not appear on the nexus page of the mod.    Any help? and sorry for bothering you.

Not a bother at all, just been swamped at work so i missed this notification :)

I use version 2.04 currently, and am running version 6.0a of MFBO, havent updated to latest yet.
That said, I was using 2.04 when MFBO didn't list it as supported and have not had any issues so far. As MFBO is primarily bodyslides and xml definitions, you may have some sliders that are not in use or are no longer existent. Not a huge problem if you don't modify those settings, but if you do, just be aware of the slider changes for anything removed from the 3BBB body and don't modify those sliders.

7 hours ago, Aylis said:

Yes.

Checking the mod you just installed might help... Make a guess why i added WPF stands for WiZkiDParallaxFarmhouses

More armors

Reveal hidden contents

Iron1991546431_ArmorIron.jpg.64633f6feff30265975bbdea7ac93314.jpg

Half-Plate1301992071_ArmorHalbPlatte.jpg.11cd830ea89ff2de97886ae81dec405a.jpg

Planned changes (aka this isn't certain yet)

Reveal hidden contents

Mods to remove:

Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Branches                              Redundant

Mods to add:

Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Lush Trees                            Finally works (with the new branches).

Pine Branches Redone

Pine Shrubs Redone

Spruce (Bark)                                                               Optional bark texture

Pine (Bark)                                                                                    ''

Improved Gourds

DAR - Aroused Sexy Idles

DAR - First Person Combat Animations Overhaul       Obviously for 1st person players.

Whiterun Bench

Whiterun Bench - Textures

Azura (Statue)

My apologies, I hadn't installed it yet I wanted to find the jk patch first.

@Aylis couldn't find it mentioned, but have you seen the update to Dirt and Blood v2.0? Looks like it now requires a SKSE framework "Spell Perk Item Distributor", which appears to be just a SKSE script mod.. which in turn requires the SKSE Address library.

So would it be safe to go with putting it right after the SKSE Address library in the LO you think, of at the end of the SKSE Extensions section. Figured I would ask in case you had already tested it.

If this was mentioned/answered before, I apologize and will try digging again.

Having a weird issue with the bashed patch overriding some of the custom vanilla armor replacers put in after simply realistic armor. Trying to figure out what I need to disable in the bashed patch to keep it from happening. Anyone know?

7 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

While my PC is outdoors, I notice a mild flickering of light and slightly darker.  This happens both when I have the ENB on and even after I turn it off.  Any idea what's causing this?  A mistake while trying to install the ENB?

Could be Dynamic Volumetric Lighting and Sun Shadows. I assume that it is related to the FPS.

1 hour ago, asebw said:

Having a weird issue with the bashed patch overriding some of the custom vanilla armor replacers put in after simply realistic armor. Trying to figure out what I need to disable in the bashed patch to keep it from happening. Anyone know?

Just ignore it. Its the same as with the 'Guards Dialogue' (which changes the sounds of some armors).

I'm done with 'No grass in objects'. For two weeks now i tried to get the precache working... Gone through every thread i could find about it, updated every mod, tried every tip to get it working and still nothing. Without anything to show that it is either working or got a problem somewhere it is just a nightmare to use. 

How do you get a Dunmer white as snow?

Spoiler

Put her into the forsworn outfit...

ScreenShot1556.jpg.8d854b8aedaa472ecb0890f02a747817.jpg

image.png.726e908204e904c69c1d8e4fbe7092aa.png
There might be incompatibilities between Baka's FillHerUpSE  with Fertility Mode 3 Fixes and Updates , modder/mod author of FM3F&U - subhuman0100 mentioned that there is  problem with the source code (as denoted above).

Someone did suggest the older version/original version of FillHerUp SE may be more compatible for now, until Baka updates their version.

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

Just ignore it. Its the same as with the 'Guards Dialogue' (which changes the sounds of some armors).

Yeah, considering it's invalidating a few mods in my list, no can do. Eh, just go back to only bashing leveled lists. 

2 minutes ago, ralchemilla said:

image.png.726e908204e904c69c1d8e4fbe7092aa.png
There might be incompatibilities between Baka's FillHerUpSE  with Fertility Mode 3 Fixes and Updates , modder/mod author of FM3F&U - subhuman0100 mentioned that there is  problem with the source code (as denoted above).

Someone did suggest the older version/original version of FillHerUp SE may be more compatible for now, until Baka updates their version.

I ran into something similar, but the issue stemmed from FMLabor for me. It was causing the game to lock up a few times when it was running into errors finding targets. Had to also disable the fixes because it wasn't able to run a script properly without labor. 

Still trying to figure out what could be causing the blackface issue with some of the chracters. Looking for any input anyone might have, and before you say it, no, nothing points to it being a load order problem. I've tracked down several of the character nifs and dds files in nigh poly npc overhaul 2, and they are not conflicting or being overwritten by anything. If there is a conflict, it's a passive one that MO2 is not picking up, and I cannot for the life of me figure out what it could be. 

5 minutes ago, asebw said:

Still trying to figure out what could be causing the blackface issue with some of the chracters. Looking for any input anyone might have, and before you say it, no, nothing points to it being a load order problem. I've tracked down several of the character nifs and dds files in nigh poly npc overhaul 2, and they are not conflicting or being overwritten by anything. If there is a conflict, it's a passive one that MO2 is not picking up, and I cannot for the life of me figure out what it could be. 

If you followed Aylis's Load Order on the first page, you shouldn't be in a position to receive a black face issue for npcs. if you do really need a 'Fix'  you could try this mod called Face Discoloration Fix https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441 (Nexus Link)

11 minutes ago, ralchemilla said:

If you followed Aylis's Load Order on the first page, you shouldn't be in a position to receive a black face issue for npcs. if you do really need a 'Fix'  you could try this mod called Face Discoloration Fix https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441 (Nexus Link)

Eh, really? Effing pay attention to what I wrote before replying next time.

I've followed the load order. There is nothing wrong with the load order that I can find, and the mods not on the list that I have added do not modify any of the vanilla npcs. If for some strange and bizarre reason it is a load order problem, it is one that is obscure enough that MO2 isn't finding it. Try again. 

1 hour ago, asebw said:

Yeah, considering it's invalidating a few mods in my list, no can do. Eh, just go back to only bashing leveled lists. 

Sounds like you might need to create a conflict resolution patch to ensure you forward the changes you want to keep and prevent the conflicting overrides you don't want. 

I have used this guide to help me make them in the past, to resolve conflicts with various additional mods I have used to get the desired outcome. Maybe it could help you?
https://tes5edit.github.io/docs/5-conflict-detection-and-resolution.html

**Edit** 
For SSE I use ssedit to make the patch, the guide though references xEdit which I believe was the Oldrim tool that performed same functions

37 minutes ago, kesryth said:

Sounds like you might need to create a conflict resolution patch to ensure you forward the changes you want to keep and prevent the conflicting overrides you don't want. 

I have used this guide to help me make them in the past, to resolve conflicts with various additional mods I have used to get the desired outcome. Maybe it could help you?
https://tes5edit.github.io/docs/5-conflict-detection-and-resolution.html

**Edit** 
For SSE I use ssedit to make the patch, the guide though references xEdit which I believe was the Oldrim tool that performed same functions

Interesting. Something to definitely look at down the road. thank you for that link, will look into it in more detail in the future. For now, I want to deal with this black face issue once and for all. . . 

5 hours ago, wollboi said:

@rodrigo2 Can you upload a video? It doesn't sound like an ENB issue.

@Aylis @wollboi

To record a vid of my problem, I decided to look at the software I got from NVIDIA when I got my computer 2 years ago.  In the process, I updated my NVIDIA drivers...and strangely the flickering problem went away.  Would old NVIDIA drivers cause issues like what I had?

53 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

@Aylis @wollboi

To record a vid of my problem, I decided to look at the software I got from NVIDIA when I got my computer 2 years ago.  In the process, I updated my NVIDIA drivers...and strangely the flickering problem went away.  Would old NVIDIA drivers cause issues like what I had?

Possible. Really depends on 1) how long since your last video driver update before tonight, and b) if some of the existing driver files got modified/corrupted in a way skyrim did not like, which your recent updated corrected. 

3 hours ago, asebw said:

Eh, really? Effing pay attention to what I wrote before replying next time.

I've followed the load order. There is nothing wrong with the load order that I can find, and the mods not on the list that I have added do not modify any of the vanilla npcs. If for some strange and bizarre reason it is a load order problem, it is one that is obscure enough that MO2 isn't finding it. Try again. 

image.png.998e360167d945a8cac5405b2bbcf7be.png

Yeah, i did mentioned if you feel that your load order has no issues and has exhausted all possible 'solutions' to the best of your ability you can try this mod.

Face Discoloration Fix https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

The mod Face Discoloration Fix seems to work really well. However; I believe it hides the problem, rather than fixes the problem. Treat the symptom rather than the disease. That said, I will admit to having used it when I had a frustrating situation last year.

16 minutes ago, trgdolors said:

The mod Face Discoloration Fix seems to work really well. However; I believe it hides the problem, rather than fixes the problem. Treat the symptom rather than the disease. That said, I will admit to having used it when I had a frustrating situation last year.

1460428795_00header.jpg.17f4dc8ee088babb936ca9030432fdc4.jpg
Exactly! i mean @asebw did mentioned that they encountered the dreaded  ''strange and bizarre reason ... one that is obscure enough that MO2 isn't finding it'' scenario.

Still digging through the armors. But i might have gotten a few of the older bodyslides working with the new armor set.

It requires more testing and takes a lot of time, but it looks good for some of them.

Spoiler

1476193331_ArmorFullPlate.jpg.0d4bd3585e5a2cef68fad2efe608c915.jpg