Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

58 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Actually a nice follower mod. Heh, funny how you tend to gravitate to some of the stuff I've used in the past ?.

Unfortunately, I'm half way to kicking high poly npcs to the curb -.-. Dunno if i'm going to figure out some of the black face issues unless there's some way to trace the changes to certain characters. . . 

Overall a nice guide, and good place to a get a working Skyrim SE.

Noticed the SWAR the other day, just backing off a little, due to lack of bodyslides. But if some of the Nordwars bodyslides still work on them, will give it a shot, and fill in the gaps with something else.

Good job, and thank for all the effort constructing, testing and maintaining this guide.

Does anyone knows why MO2 somatimes says " the file containing locked plugin indices is broken" I have looked it up quite a bit and nothing shows up, yet it only says it at random for no particular reason

(it also dont seems to affect anything, but duno maybe it does and im just not noticing it)

Also, why when i tick the mod NightEyeENBfix on the modlist it *dont* gets also ticked on the load order, im doing something wrong? or it is supposed to be always off? (i installed it as a manual mod on MO2.. hope thats what i was supposed to do)
    (mod list)                                                                                                          (load order)
 image.png.449cbc9473ebbd1d95b6fd88ff73e6a2.png                           image.png.666343138adb5df472417e4780da7424.png

31 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Also, why when i tick the mod NightEyeENBfix on the modlist it *dont* gets also ticked on the load order, im doing something wrong? or it is supposed to be always off? (i installed it as a manual mod on MO2.. hope thats what i was supposed to do)
    (mod list)                                                                                                          (load order)
 image.png.449cbc9473ebbd1d95b6fd88ff73e6a2.png                           image.png.666343138adb5df472417e4780da7424.png

That is a little odd. Do you have ruby part 1 & 2 installed and active?

13 hours ago, Rikdo said:

Noticed the SWAR the other day, just backing off a little, due to lack of bodyslides. But if some of the Nordwars bodyslides still work on them, will give it a shot, and fill in the gaps with something else.

As far as i can tell my predone bodyslides still work with them.

12 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Does anyone knows why MO2 somatimes says " the file containing locked plugin indices is broken" I have looked it up quite a bit and nothing shows up, yet it only says it at random for no particular reason

Might be a broken download...

7 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

@Aylis I notice Simply Realistic Armor and Weapons has conflict with NordWarUA's Race Armor Expansion. Is it intentional to keep Race Armor over the one provided by the new mod?

Also I can't find the link to your collection of bodyslide on the frontpage. They used to be in Files section but now no more.

1. That is of course intentional.

2. 'Subgroup: Predone Bodyslides' isn't obvious enough?

Three predone sets should be enough...

Although i'm tempted to merge them (which will be a PITA) to get the best parts of each one.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18330?tab=description

IMMERSIVE WORLD ENCOUNTERS SE (Will be updated to final version in this month) 

Have anyone tried this mod it looks interesting adding random road events especially I am interested in the traveling mercenaries who will finally stop sitting on their bums all days in taverns.  (Gosh it is hard to sneak past Jennassa so I could alter records in Drunken Huntsman.) But I am bit worried about the stability on a related note is there a function like search this thread on loverslab, I wanted to see if this mod was on the previous iterations of the list, but so far I was unsuccessful or blind to see such option.

A lot of work in this guide, thank you Aylis ?

I'm not sure if it has been mentionned in the 228 pages of this topic, but SSE Display Tweaks had my fps capped to 30. I had to edit the ini file that comes with the mod (just in case someone else spend a lot of time trying to figure it)

(bad english but much appreciation for your work)

5 hours ago, milankovalcik said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18330?tab=description

IMMERSIVE WORLD ENCOUNTERS SE (Will be updated to final version in this month) 

Have anyone tried this mod it looks interesting adding random road events especially I am interested in the traveling mercenaries who will finally stop sitting on their bums all days in taverns.  (Gosh it is hard to sneak past Jennassa so I could alter records in Drunken Huntsman.) But I am bit worried about the stability on a related note is there a function like search this thread on loverslab, I wanted to see if this mod was on the previous iterations of the list, but so far I was unsuccessful or blind to see such option.

Hmm, curious to see what that one will look like once the final version is out. Tried an earlier version back in 2019 with this list, and it had issues. Be interesting to see if the new version will be more copesetic. 

10 hours ago, milankovalcik said:

Have anyone tried this mod it looks interesting adding random road events especially I am interested in the traveling mercenaries who will finally stop sitting on their bums all days in taverns.

We have and it did not make it into the list. But i'll give the new release another go as i like the idea.

4 hours ago, asebw said:

Hmm, curious to see what that one will look like once the final version is out. Tried an earlier version back in 2019 with this list, and it had issues. Be interesting to see if the new version will be more copesetic. 

Exactly this. ;)

2 hours ago, wollboi said:

@Aylis Is this useful? Adds High Poly and KS Hair to both Immersive Wenches and Deadly Wenches.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40565?tab=description

Already seen (was mentioned before). Not sure if it is really needed. The hair is already KS-Hair and the faces seem to be fine...

Right now i'm trying to create a separate 'Predone Bodyslide Set' for the new armors. The old ones only partially work and it is a real pain to sift through every single piece of armor (got to compare at least three different sets). This will take a lot of time and feel like an eternity...

5 minutes ago, Sinastra said:

So I'm having a lot of problems with the new armor replacer mod and apparently it's a known problem. If you use CBBE and Bodyslide some of the female armors get reverted to vanilla. Like the Steel armor as an example.

Right now i'm trying to create a separate 'Predone Bodyslide Set' for the new armors. The old ones only partially work and it is a real pain to sift through every single piece of armor (got to compare at least three different sets). This will take a lot of time and feel like an eternity...

3 hours ago, ascendentkunglao said:

Anyone having issues with Bears of the North, it seems to be the mod thats causing my CTD at the loading screen.  

It would be very, very odd if there was no bear being loaded at the time of the CTD. What exactly is trying to load when you CTD? Also, did you get the optional winterhold mod? IF so, you might wanna disable that one. 

HASTE has a few redundacies within your current load order.

Player Blink Fix, NoBSAIProjectileDodge, as well as pretty much duplicating a few other fixes from USSEP, Morrowloot, and even the Update.esm.

It seems to have a good idea, but goes into both fixes, and preference tweaks instead of following one or the other, as well as having (redundant?) features.

At worse it can free up a few .esp slots i guess. Could be worth noting that it 'could' affect the dificulty of other Loverslab mods, the extra carry weight + costs can add up in some loadorders, so may be worth a note about it on the instalation?

2 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Yeah thats why i think its so weird, will install again and see

I think this might be one of MO2's quirky behaviours. I think the only time I've ever seen something like that happen is when enabling a mod with dependencies that are not yet installed/enabled. I've had it happen once or twice in all my time using MO2 where the mods are not activated in the plugin list. 

If it's a one off, I would not be worried about it. If it keeps happening though, you may want to seek out someone on the MO2 Discord for support.

1 hour ago, asebw said:

I think this might be one of MO2's quirky behaviours. I think the only time I've ever seen something like that happen is when enabling a mod with dependencies that are not yet installed/enabled. I've had it happen once or twice in all my time using MO2 where the mods are not activated in the plugin list. 

If it's a one off, I would not be worried about it. If it keeps happening though, you may want to seek out someone on the MO2 Discord for support.

Whats more, after i *uninstalled* the mod itself the esp on the load order remained, i have never seen that happend before.

Edit: solved it via entering the virtual folder from MO2, going to data and removing the esp itself, that fixed it, and now i can install it and uninstall it as it supposed to work.

I have never seen that happend before.

Also do you have a link to their discord? I cant find it on google and i want to ask why tf the message "file containing locked plugin indices is broken" shows up, maybe its indeed something i need to fix asap

44 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Whats more, after i *uninstalled* the mod itself the esp on the load order remained, i have never seen that happend before.

Edit: solved it via entering the virtual folder from MO2, going to data and removing the esp itself, that fixed it, and now i can install it and uninstall it as it supposed to work.

I have never seen that happend before.

Also do you have a link to their discord? I cant find it on google and i want to ask why tf the message "file containing locked plugin indices is broken" shows up, maybe its indeed something i need to fix asap

The esp was in the overwrite folder? Ah, that explains a lot. When an esp is added via the overwrite, it will always appear in the plugin folder initially disabled. It will also always stay in the plugin list until it is removed from overwrite. Usually, when you run something that drops and esp in overwrite, you should package it and get it out of there asap.