Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

I finally finished installing all the mods.  I ran FNIS.  And then I did a test run to see if there were any issues.  Immediately, I noticed all the horncandles are purple.  I have no idea why this would occur; I installed the horncandle texture mods.

I had my PC go to Whiterun via Alternate Start.  Just outside the Bannered Mare, I noticed that the Battleborn family son who belongs to the Imperials has vanilla legion armor on, not new legion.  After wandering around the city   a bit more, the game CTD'd.  Did this occur because I haven't done the Bash Patch yet?

5 hours ago, kayla_1 said:

Is it possible, in principle, to achieve a slightly further opening by changing parameters?
like the XML code

I suspected the Schlong had a certain weight to which the vagina reacted?
Kind of like the kind of parameters in 3d programs.
If you raise this, you create more openness!

The problem is i'm no programmer/scripter. So can't give a definite answer, but i assume that it would work this way.

5 hours ago, RedAcer said:

@Aylis  Post 5053 - Did you find out what was causing the shoreline issue?  I have been using more informative console to help in troubleshooting and was surprised when it came up unknown.

Yes. It is definitely the used texture there. I tried Pfuscher and the problem was still there but way less visible. But the Pfuscher pack, even if it is great, caused issues in the plains around Whiterun (light grey ground doesn't work there). Atm i'm trying to somehow blend his pack with 'Tamrielic Textures Landscapes' without causing other issues.

3 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

I finally finished installing all the mods.  I ran FNIS.  And then I did a test run to see if there were any issues.  Immediately, I noticed all the horncandles are purple.  I have no idea why this would occur; I installed the horncandle texture mods.

I had my PC go to Whiterun via Alternate Start.  Just outside the Bannered Mare, I noticed that the Battleborn family son who belongs to the Imperials has vanilla legion armor on, not new legion.  After wandering around the city   a bit more, the game CTD'd.  Did this occur because I haven't done the Bash Patch yet?

1. Purple textures are always missing/broken textures.

2. It is randomized.

3. The creation of the patch is required.

The icicles are fixed too. Now they don't stick out anymore.

Finally got better textures for the mountains. As usual i had to rework them (some files were missing, others caused glitches). But, and thats the tricky part, the permissions are quite restrictive. Maybe i can create a batch to modify them without breaking the rules... Don't overcomplicate things!

Spoiler

This over the top glassy look is way to familiar...

ScreenShot1271.jpg.992904517dbb99f03eee40c3e3e71a40.jpg

...but fixable.

ScreenShot1269.jpg.2a5c79f040b6c31055785c45a3462044.jpg

But i have to do my most favourite part of Skyrim modding again. Rerunning DynDOLOD to make sure my changes do work... ?

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

Finally got better textures for the mountains. As usual i had to rework them (some files were missing, others caused glitches). But, and thats the tricky part, the permissions are quite restrictive. Maybe i can create a batch to modify them without breaking the rules...

Hide contents

This over the top glassy look is way to familiar...

ScreenShot1271.jpg.992904517dbb99f03eee40c3e3e71a40.jpg

...but fixable.

ScreenShot1269.jpg.2a5c79f040b6c31055785c45a3462044.jpg

But i have to do my most favourite part of Skyrim modding again. Rerunning DynDOLOD to make sure my changes do work... ?

The all mighty Parallax Mod is coming to this guide at last?

36 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Do you know when you may drop the next update? I plan to be free that day.

Soon™.

It simply depends of how many reruns of DynDOLOD i need and then if there are problems in the swamp and the coast.

Then there's the problem with 'High Poly NPC Overhaul V1' vs. 'High Poly NPC Overhaul V2'. I got an idea how to approach it but i got to see first how it looks in the list (aka trying not to overcomplicate it).

If all goes well tomorrow, but i expect problems so lets say sunday.

19 minutes ago, ascendentkunglao said:

Anyone notice weird clipping on the eyebrows just noticed during a character edit I just did and or the mouth area during Blowjob animations?!  I have an Orc female character.  @Aylis @wollboi ya'll always come through! lol thanks ahead of time.

I am not sure about the mouth question, but eyebrows are in a fixed position. Changing facial structure can mess this up because they don't move. The same is true for earrings, for example. Changing ear shape can leave earrings hanging in mid-air. One can usually change body shape and not have these issues with armor only due to tools like bodyslide, but there is no bodyslide for the face.

7 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

@Aylis  I like all the non-vanilla armors you added.  At the same time, I would like to retain the vanilla armors as an option for the PC and NPCs.  Is there any way to do that without radically altering the list?

I've chosen replacers. To change that you'd have to replace the replacers and loose the armors on the way.

50 minutes ago, ascendentkunglao said:

Anyone notice weird clipping on the eyebrows just noticed during a character edit I just did and or the mouth area during Blowjob animations?!  I have an Orc female character.  @Aylis @wollboi ya'll always come through! lol thanks ahead of time.

There are two sets of eyebrows in the racemenu. One is for the 'normal' head and another one for HPH. So you have to go through them 'til you get fitting ones.

The animations for blowjobs have always been problematic. Same as the labia, they don't recognize the size of the penis and the alignment of the animations is problematic too.

41 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

@Aylis
this part      image.png.4087c9af7713cfcbe55881a0fdd8dc02.png     its missleading, the "Patch" word its a link for Highpoly project, the "NSM-SMIM" its a link for for another mod (so a part links to something and another to something else)

I have no idea what you're talking about.

The description and the links are correct (unless we got a glitch in the matrix):

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.22e349c0ffacd5b1ded65f3670be781d.jpg

I just checked the links. They are pointing where they are supposed to do so...

As expected, either DynDOLOD is 'prissy' again or i screwed up a setting somewhere. 287th rerun...

46 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.jpg.22e349c0ffacd5b1ded65f3670be781d.jpg

I just checked the links. They are pointing where they are supposed to do so...

As expected, either DynDOLOD is 'prissy' again or i screwed up a setting somewhere. 287th rerun...

Duno if its just me, but checked from my laptop and phone and it does the same:
(sorry, i swear that i hit on "mark as spoiler" when i was uploading the file, and now i cant mark it as)

10 minutes ago, Aylis said:

@Jessica_Degurechaff

No idea. I havn't been using this high poly project for months now as it caused some issues. It was once part of the list but even then it was way lower. One of the last in foundation if i remember correctly. ?

Must be a glitch somehow... Have you made a refresh?

ofc i did refresh, mmh, who knows, must be a glitch then. 

But isnt highpoly Project just below High Poly Blackreach mushrooms? (< that one below of Disable Snow grass) if its not than i need to look up wtf its happening on my side o-o.

1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

But isnt highpoly Project just below High Poly Blackreach mushrooms? (< that one below of Disable Snow grass) if its not than i need to look up wtf its happening on my side o-o.

Hmmm, must have gotten the name wrong.

There was one that was supposed to fix some meshes but it was done so poorly that it often caused crashes... Also something with 'High Poly', but i removed that so long ago that i don't really remember the name anymore. ?

Good news!

The 287th rerun was a total success and i finally got DynDOLOD right with all the options and bells and whistles (took me long enough ?). I'll upload a required mod and update the procedure later.

44 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

My loading screens are coming out overly bright.  Any idea what's wrong here?

That is completely out of whack...

Resolution seems to be wrong (it should be full screen) and there's possibly an overlay interfering.

But i'll take a catnap now. Before i end up like this:

Spoiler

1577860789_bedandbreakfast.jpg.3f4cd67d5a22cc3184aa310e9d590dbd.jpg

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

Hmmm, must have gotten the name wrong.

There was one that was supposed to fix some meshes but it was done so poorly that it often caused crashes... Also something with 'High Poly', but i removed that so long ago that i don't really remember the name anymore. ?

Good news!

The 287th rerun was a total success and i finally got DynDOLOD right with all the options and bells and whistles (took me long enough ?). I'll upload a required mod and update the procedure later.

Wait so these ones dont even go into the mod list?

Spoiler

image.png.42575ad668857ef7f8d7ebaa1addcc15.png

Im going crazy or my pc its going.

I cant imagine how frustrating must have been rerunning LOD so much, props to you, i would have given up long ago.

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

That is completely out of whack...

Resolution seems to be wrong (it should be full screen) and there's possibly an overlay interfering.

But i'll take a catnap now. Before i end up like this:

Reveal hidden contents

1577860789_bedandbreakfast.jpg.3f4cd67d5a22cc3184aa310e9d590dbd.jpg

Note:  I have an ultrawide monitor and use the Complete Widescreen Fix mod to adjust for it.  Have a good sleep; I need to do that myself.

4 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Wait so these ones dont even go into the mod list?

Do you really think i'd leave a dangerous mod in there once i know about it? There'd be an immediate hotfix to the list!

2 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Note:  I have an ultrawide monitor and use the Complete Widescreen Fix mod to adjust for it.  Have a good sleep; I need to do that myself.

Ah, that explains part of the look. Still, check for an overlay and the calibration of you screen.

The instructions for DynDOLOD have been updated.

After around 574 hours (there have been some changes to the list along the way) i finally got the perfect combination for the guide. I really hope i don't have to rerun and retest it ever again. I'm quite sick of rerunning it over and over and over and over...

I also uploaded the required files for 'XLODgen Terrain' in the thread SSEB - Repacked files for 'XLODgen Terrain'.

Actually I looked last night when Jessica reported it, the link for NSM - SMIM Patch actually was two links crammed together. No idea why, or why it's fixed now. The NSM - SMIM part of the link took you to the correct place, but the word Patch took you to a High Poly Modpage.

I think it's safe to go with your explanation of a glitch in the Matrix ?

I've been reformatting some things and changed a few descriptions in the last few days. Plus copying and inserting links left and right.

Maybe i somehow fixed it without even noticing it... ?

The 'new' water is working perfectly fine, no seams at all. Plus it blends fine into the horizon.

So i'm down to two things i still want to improve on...

I'm very tempted to readd Ebongrove. It is a great housing mod and the bug with the ropes can be easily fixed by disabling them. What do you guys think?

Spoiler

Bug

bug.jpg.3b4bbefcfac6c29c26c014104a096d42.jpg