Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

Initial attraction and attractiveness levels influence relationship with NPCs. NPCs are friendlier to those they are attracted to.

Arousal is how horny everyone is.

I'll try to think of something...

You the best @Aylis for now I'll keep it in the weird order.

I'll try rerunning Wyre Bash with it in original placement for now and see if that helps.

edit.  HERE'S the payoff for all the hard work of AYLIS, if you guys want to check out my PC.  Here she is in all of her glory.  If anyone can give me any tips on Poser mods and/or how to be a better screen archer xD!

2021.03.02-22.00_01.png

@Aylis The OA of JK's Skyrim - Dawn of Skyrim Patch speaks about JK's Skyrim and Dawn of Skyrim - Riften Patch as below:

Spoiler

1384558626_JKDoSpatch.JPG.1458b4558cd3d7aa3585f2cbe2f4d5b3.JPG

So it seems we can just use JK's Skyrim - Dawn of Skyrim Patch without the Riften patch and allow us to update Dawn of Skyrim to the latest version.

Edit: it seems Capital Windhelm Expansion and High Poly NPC Overhaul Patch are still using DoS 1.4 so it might not so simple to update DoS.

@ascendentkunglao

So i've been to Solitude again (entered almost every house) and found nothing wrong.

Spoiler

ScreenShot1247.jpg.161ed88b84e559278c8fe2fdc0aa3928.jpg

Cute, too bad she's so haughty and arrogant.

ScreenShot1248.jpg.4bbe75ea034f326cf65879225c79ee43.jpg

So i can only guess for the reasons:

Lighting

Meshes

Physics

Broken savegame (that is also still a thing)

Maybe move the ESP up one group at a time, restart, and take a look if it works. The one where it doesn't is the one with the culprit and then i'd move it within that group. Thats the way i do it here if i want to identify a problematic/conflicting mod.

Btw if you want to get rid of the UI for screenshots use 'tm' in the console. And a second time to get it back again.

Rechecking water mods atm. The waterfalls are not that great and i want to get rid of all the glowing water at night.

So far  looks promising:

Spoiler

Green is not such a good idea (works for lakes and rivers - not so much for the coast) as it looks off in many spots.

ScreenShot1249.jpg.6af02d8c4cc6857f4a8abc772f5a0203.jpg

I like the 'Nordic Blue' more.

ScreenShot1250.jpg.9a27b4b61b91e4d3414aed83511d033d.jpg

8 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

@Aylis The OA of JK's Skyrim - Dawn of Skyrim Patch speaks about JK's Skyrim and Dawn of Skyrim - Riften Patch as below:

Hide contents

1384558626_JKDoSpatch.JPG.1458b4558cd3d7aa3585f2cbe2f4d5b3.JPG

So it seems we can just use JK's Skyrim - Dawn of Skyrim Patch without the Riften patch and allow us to update Dawn of Skyrim to the latest version.

Edit: it seems Capital Windhelm Expansion and High Poly NPC Overhaul Patch are still using DoS 1.4 so it might not so simple to update DoS.

I had the same issue with 1.5 and switched to 1.4 of DoS.  Looking at the changelog for 1.5, doesn't really seem to be anything worth upgrading for anyway (Switched to using BSA instead?).

@Aylis - Noticed when adding your SKSE.ini file to a new MO2 mod in "SKSE Foundation" SKSE.ini gets overwritten by "Warpaint Absolution" (which will also overwrite the copy in the ~\data\skse\ folder) as it has its own copy.  I moved my SKSE.ini mod in to the final folder so it wins the conflict.   I added attached the mod.

EDIT: removed.  SKSE.ini goes in Skyrim.exe folder.   Thanks Aylis ;O)

4 hours ago, Dremora Lord said:

Noticed when adding your SKSE.ini file to a new MO2 mod in "SKSE Foundation" SKSE.ini gets overwritten by "Warpant Absolution"

Then you got the file in the wrong spot. ;)

It belongs into the same folder as 'Skyrim.exe'.

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.c5249ceb68df0a1297e3094f570a3727.jpg

5 hours ago, Dremora Lord said:

Whoops - I'll get my coat 8o)

Updated the post.  Crazy how SKSE.ini goes is in a bunch of different places.  Still learning I guess.

Thats what we're here for.

People all over the globe helping each other - i love it!

Now something for the 'have fun' part. :)

dArtagnan - Farewell ft. Patty Gurdy

Translation (for those having trouble with the german parts of the song ?)

Spoiler

I awoke this night from a dream

A dream, the sort I've never known before

And under that linden tree there in just that dream

I held you delicate bird in my hand

The bird looked sadly at me and asked me quietly

"For what reason do I have wings if I don't know how to fly?"

(Whisper) Fare thee well, Farewell

Chorus:

Fare thee well

Come and kiss me again under the stars

Goodbye and Adieu Fare thee well

And I'll dance with you into a far off world

Goodbye and Adieu

Fare thee well

I awoke this night from a dream

A dream, the sort I've never known before

And under that linden tree there in just that dream

I took your hand, you fool.

You looked at me all lovingly

But I asked quietly

"Why do I have wings if I don't know how to fly?"

Chorus

Is there a patch for Dawn of Skyrim ( + Capital Windhelm Expansion - Normal?

I'm seeing clipping & areas I'm unable to get to

Seems to be there with both 1.4 & 1.5 versions of Dawn of Skyrim.

Not sure if I missed a step or what

main concern was the GY (screenshot 3-5) The statue blocks a way to the grave. (gate is left of statue, hard to get a good pic)

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot4.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png

@rodrigo2

Simple answer: Yes.

@grimhail

Thats why there is a group called 'Patches'. And, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, that save is as good as broken. Stuff like this is usually baked into the savegame. Your best chance is to install the patches and use a savegame before you entered the city. 

Water for ENB looks better and better. Still got to check a few places but i think it is a great update, replaces two other mods and got several colors you can choose from. Plus there are zero issues with the removal of the other two mods.

Aldamar - Druid Mushroom Home is a definite keeper. Looks great on the outside, and offers all you might need on the inside. Perfect for Bosmer, Druids or nature lovers...

Spoiler

ScreenShot1258.jpg.93a2d09340f0860b373cad15ee18fdc8.jpg

@Aylis Thanks, I've got it above my Overrides group and if I move it up past some certain Custom Armour mods that I've added it immediately CTD upon loading.  I thought it was HDT Piercings from LL, or possibly COCO Cheongsam but I tried removing them and recreating a bashed patch and it still CTD after removing the conflicting mods w/ the way you explained.

Thanks @Aylis, I'm testing as I go so the save being corrupt isnt a problem. I didnt see the patches down at bottom and thought if there was a patch it'd be near the parent plugin (similar to the RS children patch). Still trying to get used to how Load Order works, seems every guide does it different lol

A few other problems I noticed going through (still not done with a guide so I may have just not gotten to instructions on them yet or I missed something) If you're aware of these issues then just ignore this :)

- The RS children patch I needed to change its masters to work with RS Children, same with JK's & Dawn of Skyrim riften patch. (Using 1.5 of Dawn of Skyrim/patches)

- Had to remove the Serena esp from Dawnguard as a Vampire plugin.

Thanks for the guide!

19 hours ago, grimhail said:

Using 1.5 of Dawn of Skyrim/patches

With that you'll run into the next issues later on.

Reworked a few descriptions.

Planned changes

Mods to remove:

Skyrim Posts Replacer                                                         Caused mesh/texture conflicts with other mods.

Cathedral - Water

Vanilla Watercolor

Mods to add:

Aldamar - Druid Mushroom Home

AO Output ? Created via XLODgen (Tip)                          Got to add Tip and screenshot.

Frankly HD Shrouded Armor

Water for ENB                                                                Have to recheck the coast and the swamp

Hermaeus Mora - Water and tentacles

(Optional) Shor's Stone 

? This adds an Inn and a broken down house some people are talking about. Skip it if you need the slot for another ESP.

Still testing:

Spoiler

Maidens of Skyrim - Serana 

Serana Dialogue Add-On

Serana Dialogue Add-On - RDO Patch

Serana Dialogue Add-On - SL Patch

Steepfall Burrow - Revisited

Ustengrav - Revisited

Somebody Else's Problem                                            Levellimit?

DX Dark Knight Armor                                                  Finally a DX armor without high heels!

DX Dark Knight Armor - Update

DX Dark Knight Armor - Ebony Color

DX Dark Knight Armor - CBBE

DX Dark Knight Armor - Smaller Shield

@Aylis

What issues does changing the master name for DoS bring?

I'm a sucker for LOTD (which I know is super script heavy but I have a beefy cpu and only 3gb vram ?) and the masters name change is what I was gonna do to make it all work together...

Also, what do you do for a test run for stability?

I tend to walk to whiterun, take a coach to solitude, wait for a day, go into solitude and continue the quest, goto the nearby cave, walk back to solitude.

@IdosheJungo

First of all, version 1.5 is the same as 1.4. Nothing was changed except the name of the ESP, but the patches further down still need the old name and won't work with the new one.

Visiting every city by foot starting in Whiterun, except Solitude (there's a spot i want to check first) where i go to by coach. I enter Windhelm as the last one to prevent a quest from triggering before i'm ready.

26 minutes ago, Aylis said:

@IdosheJungo

First of all, version 1.5 is the same as 1.4. Nothing was changed except the name of the ESP, but the patches further down still need the old name and won't work with the new one.

I didn't realise that at all! I'm probably better off changing the master name for the LOTD patch instead and keeping with 1.4 for ease with this sublime modlist ?

34 minutes ago, Dvisraak said:

I still got CTD after close the inventory and when take off clothes *sigh*

Probably related to having the wrong skeleton installed. Make sure you're following the install order and adjust your loadorder as instructed. For example XPMSSE is the listed mod for skeletons (1st mod in Physics and Animations). That's the skeleton you'll want to keep unless you go for the MNC mods (for creatures). So I'd start by checking if there is any mod conflicting with SOS (specifically replacing the skeleton for humanoids that xpmsse provides).

On 3/3/2021 at 6:08 PM, Aylis said:

It belongs into the same folder as 'Skyrim.exe'.

skse.ini in the Skyrim folder? I've never seen that one. Curious, all instructions I've found reference data\skse as the install path. I guess it works as well if it's placed along the skse dlls? Oh I'm truly intrigued now.

58 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

skse.ini in the Skyrim folder? I've never seen that one. Curious, all instructions I've found reference data\skse as the install path. I guess it works as well if it's placed along the skse dlls? Oh I'm truly intrigued now.

Found that in a guide explaining the functions of the ini (otherwise i wouldn't have tinkered with them). So, as it seems to work, i didn't question that.

Scripts are still a mystery to me. But if i find 'how-where-why' instructions i can work with it. ;)

Can someone check Riverwood and Skyrim Posts replacer mod?  I saw several posts missing bottom portions.  I disabled Skyrim Posts and issue is gone.  I am going to move it around in my load order to see what happens but was curious if anyone else had this issue?

Spoiler

20210304223833_1.jpg.2d9c4238e69c6ae079d5a695a300455c.jpg20210304223629_1.jpg.70afbe75f9da721126b51dca59f48172.jpg

@RedAcer

That looks like wrong meshes and textures. I'm on it...

Yep, definitely is 'Skyrim Posts Replacer'. Will be removed with the next update. Thankfully it is only meshes and textures, so it safe to do so.

Maybe that was also the cause for the missing posts in Ebongrove. Got to recheck that one. Two posts are still missing...

Spoiler

bug.jpg.1ebff58397286ca10aefc967eac1a418.jpg

And that doesn't look good. Did the upgrade to 'Tamrielic Textures Landscapes V1.4' go wrong?

Spoiler

bug.jpg.9a1e60a520c24873f868be004c22216d.jpg

Rechecking 1.3 now. Wasn't it

Blended Shorelines - No more jagged water edges Same result

Overgrown Cottage in Riverwood Nope

O.o

Pfuscher reworked his Skyrim 2020 Parallax. There goes my relaxed weekend... ?

Planned changes

Mods to remove:

Skyrim Posts Replacer                                                          Caused mesh/texture conflicts with other mods.

Cathedral - Water

Vanilla Watercolor

Mods to add:

Blended Shorelines - No more jagged water edges           Moved from 'Foundation'.

Aldamar - Druid Mushroom Home

AO Output 

? Created via XLODgen (Tip)                                             Got to add Tip and screenshot. Done

Frankly HD Shrouded Armor

Water for ENB                                                                      Works fine without seams

Hermaeus Mora - Water and tentacles

(Optional) Shor's Stone 

? This adds an Inn and a broken down house some people are talking about. Skip it if you need the slot for another ESP.

Skyrim 2020 Parallax - Mountains (Just select the texture you like)

? You have to manually copy 'mountainslab01.dds' and insert it into the same folder as 'rock_cliffs_0061_01.dds'.

(Optional) Skyrim 2020 Parallax - Whiterun Streets A2

XLODgen Terrain

? The included ESM are ONLY needed for the creation of the 'Terrain Output'. DEACTIVATE them when they are not needed.

? Fix Note icon for SkyUI

Still testing:

Spoiler

Maidens of Skyrim - Serana 

Serana Dialogue Add-On

Serana Dialogue Add-On - RDO Patch

Serana Dialogue Add-On - SL Patch

Steepfall Burrow - Revisited

Ustengrav - Revisited

Somebody Else's Problem                                            Levellimit?

DX Dark Knight Armor                                                  Finally a DX armor without high heels!

DX Dark Knight Armor - Update

DX Dark Knight Armor - Ebony Color

DX Dark Knight Armor - CBBE

DX Dark Knight Armor - Smaller Shield

Hallo Aylis!

Eine überwältigende Zusammenstellung hast du vollbracht!

Ich habe eine Frage zur Kollisionseinstellung der Vagina für den smp Modus.

Ich verwende den cbbe amazing body mit smp Kollisionen.

Bei den Animationen wird die Vagina vom Schlong zwar bewegt aber öffnet nicht passend zum Umfang des Schlongs.

Dieser scheint auch nicht in der Vagina geführt zu werden!???

Gibt es Möglichkeiten dies anzupassen?

For the non-german speakers. It's about the configuration of some physics/animations. Only difficult if you arn't fluent in english.

1 hour ago, kayla_1 said:

Bei den Animationen wird die Vagina vom Schlong zwar bewegt aber öffnet nicht passend zum Umfang des Schlongs.

Dieser scheint auch nicht in der Vagina geführt zu werden!???

Gibt es Möglichkeiten dies anzupassen?

1. Das hängt zusammen. Der Umfang des Schniepels ist unbekannt für die Animationen. Solange es dafür keine speziell angepassten XML gibt kann das nicht abgefragt und somit auch an den Umfang angepasst werden.

2. Animationen per se werden nie zu 100% passen. Um das zu erreichen müsste man exakt denselben Körper und auch das gleiche Gewicht verwenden den der Erschaffer der Animationen zu diesem Zeitpunkt verwendet hat. 

3. Das Öffnen der Vagina/Schamlippen basiert auf einem Punkt innerhalb des Körpers der 'getroffen' werden muss. Geschieht das nicht bleibt/bleiben sie geschlossen. Was uns dann wieder zu Punkt 2 bringt. 

4. Man kann die Animationen im MCM des 'Sexlab Framework' anpassen. Allerdings muss das für jede Stufe der Animationen und jede Abfolge der Animationen separat gemacht werden. Leider ist das extrem aufwändig. Die einzig gute Sache daran ist die Möglichkeit der Speicherung. Dafür muss 'Overwrite' nach dem Spiel durchsucht und die Daten in einen eigenen Mod-Ordner (ich verwende dafür 'LL Scripts') verschoben werden.

In Zukunft aber Fragen möglichst auf Englisch stellen. Manche werden ein wenig nervös wenn da etwas auf Deutsch kommt (wir könnten ja wieder versuchen die Weltherrschaft an uns zu reissen ;)) und es könnte ja auch hilfreich für andere Nutzer des Threads sein.

P.S.

Willkommen im Forum (und hier im Thread).

Great, thanks for the quick answer!
My English is unfortunately semi professional.
Since I understood yours well, I could only hope we speak the same language.

Is it possible, in principle, to achieve a slightly further opening by changing parameters?
like the XML code

I suspected the Schlong had a certain weight to which the vagina reacted?
Kind of like the kind of parameters in 3d programs.
If you raise this, you create more openness!