Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

Previous update

Updating status to '3.1.0'.

Hotfix for the now missing cloud textures. Plus a few new ones i've found.

REMOVED mods:

SKSE:

Skyrim SE Shader Bundle - 1.5.73 and earlier      Not required anymore. Don't forget to update your ENB.

Override:

Footprints Transparency Fix

Weather and Lighting:

Beautiful Clouds                                                    Was removed by the OA

ADDED/MOVED mods:

Area:

JK's The Winking Skeever                                      Not a fan of the loft, but the interiors are great.

NVP - Temple of Kynareth Redone

NVP - Temple of Kynareth Redone - Parallax

The Notice Board

The Notice Board Redefined

The Notice Board SMIM 3D Ropes Fix

Capital Windhelm Expansion - Embers XD Patch

Textures:

Tankard HD

Physics and Animation:

DAR - Go To Bed                                                   Renamed

Override:

Namira for Good Guys                                          Works perfectly

Footprints - ENB                                                   Renamed. 'enb square test alpha test test file' is a mouthful

Sleep Tight SE Fixes

Reading Is Good (SKSE)

JK's The Winking Skeever - AS Patch                    

Weather and Lighting:

Ethereal Clouds

Important updates:

Billyy's SLAL Animations

UPLOAD:

None atm.

Updated entries:

None atm.

Checking out:

Somebody Else's Problem

Shield Sisters Re-Imagined

Hermaeus Mora - Water and tentacles

5 hours ago, Aylis said:

REMOVED mods:

SKSE:

Skyrim SE Shader Bundle - 1.5.73 and earlier      Not required anymore. Don't forget to update your ENB.

About this part, what do you mean by "update your ENB."?

As for DAR - Go To Bed , do I need to rerun FNIS or Nemesis?

Btw, I have black terrain texture like this

Spoiler

ScreenShot1151.png.867dd0f2273c531d38f070f9daa36ad8.png

My google-fu says it's VRAM problems but my GPU has 6gb VRAM.

10 hours ago, RedAcer said:

@wollboi @Aylis 

Post 4799

Thank you for the hints; I am leaning towards an INI issue (replaced all them to test); especially with SKSE.INI memory size.  Testing now - thank you for the fast response.

You might want to check SKSE\Plugins\EngineFixes.toml too. Depending on your operating system setting MemoryManager = true could be a huge performance gain.

Another thing that could eat up your memory like pancakes: Followers. If you are at the lower end of the recommended system specs like yours truly running around with more than one follower takes huge bites out of your VRAM. ENB vramsizetest sets something around 12gb for my system and I can only have three to four followers in tow before it goes LoLnope.

4 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

About this part, what do you mean by "update your ENB."?

Btw, I have black terrain texture like this

Reveal hidden contents

My google-fu says it's VRAM problems but my GPU has 6gb VRAM.

1. 'Update your ENB' means 'get the newest version of ENB'. 

2. Usually not.

3. Thats why i recommend video cards with 8 GB. Try to see if there are versions of the texture mods that use less VRAM. Also reducing the resolutions for DynDOLOD might help.

@vlastilin02

You got quite a few mods in there that are not in the list. Maybe you should at first try to follow the list closely before adding/changing mods.

Also FNIS is either in the wrong spot or missing.

The new clouds work nicely with the rest:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1210.jpg.477399e198116565f923c48b91104a2f.jpg

Added to the list and moved in post #4808

NVP - Temple of Kynareth Redone Done

NVP - Temple of Kynareth Redone - Parallax Done

The Notice Board Done

The Notice Board Redefined Done

The Notice Board SMIM 3D Ropes Fix Done

Tankard HD Done

59 minutes ago, denba666 said:

I've seen that Fair Skin Complexion is not needed anymore, because the teeth textures are being overwritten by the ones in Expressive Facegen Morphs mod.

And they get later readded with my patch. So i'd keep them just as a precaution (and the OA deserves the endorsement too).

Recommended video:

Spoiler

I got to recheck the lighting mod...

20 hours ago, Aylis said:

@vlastilin02

You got quite a few mods in there that are not in the list. Maybe you should at first try to follow the list closely before adding/changing mods.

Also FNIS is either in the wrong spot or missing.

21 hours ago, vlastilin02 said:

game crash after 10-15 min and sometimes crash when i load safe. what could be the problem? Here is my loadlist.

my pc: Intel Core i5-9400F OEM. RTX 2060, 16gb ram

loadorder.txt 6.67 kB · 3 downloads modlist.txt 14.58 kB · 1 download

His Fnis is about halfway down. In notepad you can "find" under the edit tab. 

Your load order is way out of order. There are 3 creation club mods at the top as well. (you can make those manageable mods BTW, just takes some time. Go into the creation club and unsubscribe from them ({i would write them down so i can find them again} exit the game, clear out your overwrite. relaunch your game after CC removes those mods. go find 1 just 1 yes JUST 1. re-subscribe. Let CC do it's thing. exit. all of the CC files will now be in your overwrite. right click "create mod" name it whatever the mod name is in the CC. activate it. re-launch game. Unsubscribe from that mod and subscribe to the next one. repeat until you have your 3 mods and just unsubscribe from them all inside the creation club)

Right click the LEFT pane and disable all. Put them in order the EXACT way they are here DO NOT LET LOOT SORT FOR YOU!!!!! After you put this mod list in order you can start putting your other mods where they fit best (armor in the armor, weapons in weapons/effects, Sloot/Lovers Lab stuff in that category. Then click each little box one by one until they are all active (or the ones you want are active anyway) Also, do not get slick and try right clicking the left pane and activate all. it will not put them in order. after they are all active start on the right pane for plugins. drag all the esm mods up to the top( if you drag it a few slots and let go it should go up until if finds another esm then it will go just above it. drag it back just below that esm and hold shift and drag both esm mods up, it will keep jumping to the next esm. keep them in order as best you can. after you do all that. Re-run  DynDoLOD, make those, (Remember to turn off the 2 at the bottom) Then Wrye Bash and make your bashed patch. 

7 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Nah, at the moment i only want a good spot at a fireplace, some mead and (at least) three extra fluffy blankets.

LOL 

This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.

Gotta love the way america won't let you buy any alcohol unless it's from a licensed distributer 

53 minutes ago, akadeadpool said:

Yes, I use BDS 3 but I don't use parallax so I don't think it's the problem. For now I'll try to rerun LOD again with lower setting.

You know that not a single one of the listed patches works with that version?

10 hours ago, jaeos said:

His Fnis is about halfway down. In notepad you can "find" under the edit tab. 

Your load order is way out of order. There are 3 creation club mods at the top as well. (you can make those manageable mods BTW, just takes some time. Go into the creation club and unsubscribe from them ({i would write them down so i can find them again} exit the game, clear out your overwrite. relaunch your game after CC removes those mods. go find 1 just 1 yes JUST 1. re-subscribe. Let CC do it's thing. exit. all of the CC files will now be in your overwrite. right click "create mod" name it whatever the mod name is in the CC. activate it. re-launch game. Unsubscribe from that mod and subscribe to the next one. repeat until you have your 3 mods and just unsubscribe from them all inside the creation club)

Right click the LEFT pane and disable all. Put them in order the EXACT way they are here DO NOT LET LOOT SORT FOR YOU!!!!! After you put this mod list in order you can start putting your other mods where they fit best (armor in the armor, weapons in weapons/effects, Sloot/Lovers Lab stuff in that category. Then click each little box one by one until they are all active (or the ones you want are active anyway) Also, do not get slick and try right clicking the left pane and activate all. it will not put them in order. after they are all active start on the right pane for plugins. drag all the esm mods up to the top( if you drag it a few slots and let go it should go up until if finds another esm then it will go just above it. drag it back just below that esm and hold shift and drag both esm mods up, it will keep jumping to the next esm. keep them in order as best you can. after you do all that. Re-run  DynDoLOD, make those, (Remember to turn off the 2 at the bottom) Then Wrye Bash and make your bashed patch. 

how now?

loadorder.txt