Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

24 minutes ago, akadeadpool said:

@Aylis I gave up searching for that mods using DD. I thought SL defeat use it but no. Some animation packs have bondage anim but they come with own animobj. Other than taht, I see no mods could use DD. Maybe the mod requires DD optional and I didn't download it.

Check, if i remember correctly, for ZAZ (another one i'd be glad to get rid off) and Dibellas Sisterhood.

The problem is that so many mods are interwoven with their requirements and its not easy to keep track of them all.

5 hours ago, Aylis said:

Look closer. Its a requirement for two other mods (otherwise it would've been gone for a long time). :P

What mods are those?  I see 3BA Bodyslides for Devious Devices 4.3 AIO. 1.0.1, but I would think that would only be needed because you have Devious Devices.   What is the other one (or two if you were not counting that one)?

Edit - So its ZAZ and Dibella's Sisterhood acording to your reply to akadeadpool.  Looking at those mods I don't see the requirements mentioned.  From the LE page for Sisterhood I see it requires ZAZ, but ZAZ doesn't say anything about requiring Devious Devices.  I've never used Dibella's sisterhood (and I not use it on my next playtrhough even though I plan to base it on this guide), but I think I've used ZAZ before without using Devious Devices.

Looks like i mixed it up. 'SD+' and 'Kyne's Blessing' required those two but they caused so many problems later on that i removed them.

But that could mean that i can finally remove DD too (but i'll run some tests first to be sure). That mod has been on my 'want to get rid off list' since day one!

@Aylis Yes, it does work with MLT. I wouldn't touch it otherwise. You need to disable werewolves custom appearance in MLT and Creature Framework through their respective MCMs. Different skins can still be used it the player doesn't like the default timberwolf skin (which I honestly think looks better than most of the other variants).

I think Dibella Sisterhood (and the Sisters add-on) actually provides its own DD type devices, though I haven't seen them used yet. I seen they were in the mod content as items to be used, but when Fjotra went down on her knees with her hands behind her back, no item was used.

I was checking that mod content out for the first time yesterday, but had a lot of problems. I had 4 CTD inside the temple over the course of an hour or two. It crashed as soon as I walked through the door the very first time, once when I talked to Senna? and twice when I talked to Fjotra after rescuing her. No idea what I did wrong. I finally ran away and haven't gone back inside since. No crashes or issues at all before that, or after. I think my next build will not include that mod, unless I figure out what's wrong.

18 minutes ago, Alaratt said:

I figure out what's wrong.

Thats where the patch i uploaded comes into play. There's something wrong with the standard textures of the statues (near the entrance) and later in areas with some of the sisters (don't want to spoil too much). SD+ had the same problem and a few more.

I've started the quest yesterday and the temple, the shrines and the sisters were fine here.

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

Thats where the patch i uploaded comes into play. There's something wrong with the standard textures of the statues (near the entrance) and later in areas with some of the sisters (don't want to spoil too much). SD+ had the same problem and a few more.

I've started the quest yesterday and the temple, the shrines and the sisters were fine here.

Hmmm, I wonder if I broke something using Sexy Statues then. I will reinstall those 3 and SS and give it another shot, so far the mod itself seemed like it could be fun.

Edit: Actually, I think I merged the tex pack into Dibella Sisterhood, maybe the fix was the getting overwritten by  Dibella Sisterhood Sisters. Re-installed all 3 without merging, hopefully that solves the issue.

Edit 2: Crashed twice now after re-installing, as soon as I get near the second set of statues inside. Specifically the one on the right. I even removed SS from my list (it's just textures) but no change, immediate crashing.

12 hours ago, wollboi said:

@Aylis HDT Werewolves finally has a way to work with SOS Full with minor tweaking. Adds jiggly bits to werewolves, just as HIrcine always wanted. Just have to delete a few files with the word "werewolf" in the filename. Dunno if you'd want to bother with it, but I thought I'd bring it up because you'd mentioned it a while ago. I could whip up a script to delete the files. Might be an "Optional" mod inclusion.

@akadeadpool I stand very much corrected Re: TK Dodge. You're very right. Activating it in FNIS AND Nemesis has it working 100% of the time. And I'm further corrected in that it's way more useful than I originally ever gave it credit for.

@wollboi just wondering if you can give me some tips to get HDT Werewolves working with Aylis' Mod list...THANKS!

17 hours ago, Aylis said:

Looks like i mixed it up. 'SD+' and 'Kyne's Blessing' required those two but they caused so many problems later on that i removed them.

But that could mean that i can finally remove DD too (but i'll run some tests first to be sure). That mod has been on my 'want to get rid off list' since day one!

Sweet, I want to remove DD too. The mod seems to add a lots of items for little uses.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:48 PM, Alaratt said:

Edit 2: Crashed twice now after re-installing, as soon as I get near the second set of statues inside. Specifically the one on the right. I even removed SS from my list (it's just textures) but no change, immediate crashing.

Got crashes there too, check this comment, solved the issue for me.

@Aylis This looks ****ing epic:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45148/?

Edit - Tested it. Works great.

@ascendentkunglao

I have it in my load order underneath Sexlab LightMeUp with the Moonlight Tales Patch just below it. All of the different versions are confusing, but I use v2.5. If you're using SOS Full, you need to delete (backup first) any file that has the word "werewolf" in it from that mod in Windows Explorer. If you want the six boob variant, you need to copy the files from the 6T folder to the character asset folder. For physics to work, you'll need to add some lines to a few files in Windows Explorer for CBPC. Instructions are are the link in the spoiler. Scroll down to post #74. You'll need to run FNIS after you're done.

Spoiler

Sounds more complicated than it is. Just remember for the love of the Baby Jeebus to disable custom werewolf appearances in both Moonlight Tales and Creature Framework's MCM. HDT Werewolves will handle the meshes for them--male and female. The male textures it uses are the same as the ones from More Nasty Critters, so Farkas will still look the same.

4 hours ago, wollboi said:

@Aylis This looks ****ing epic:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45148/?

Edit - Tested it. Works great.

@ascendentkunglao

I have it in my load order underneath Sexlab LightMeUp with the Moonlight Tales Patch just below it. All of the different versions are confusing, but I use v2.5. If you're using SOS Full, you need to delete (backup first) any file that has the word "werewolf" in it from that mod in Windows Explorer. If you want the six boob variant, you need to copy the files from the 6T folder to the character asset folder. For physics to work, you'll need to add some lines to a few files in Windows Explorer for CBPC. Instructions are are the link in the spoiler. Scroll down to post #74. You'll need to run FNIS after you're done.

Hide contents

Sounds more complicated than it is. Just remember for the love of the Baby Jeebus to disable custom werewolf appearances in both Moonlight Tales and Creature Framework's MCM. HDT Werewolves will handle the meshes for them--male and female. The male textures it uses are the same as the ones from More Nasty Critters, so Farkas will still look the same.

Thanks for the tips, I'm going to try tonight.  When you say patch what do you mean? Wyre Bash, or an actual legit downloaded patch?

SOOOoooo, i upgraded my pc and had to swap Drives, since this is the what, 5? 6? time im installing this wonderful guide i though i would have no issue and i could speed on it.

Wrong.

Like the dumb bitch i am i cant understand this: 

Spoiler

image.png.26e6cad2158cb6b04730eb739de5a724.png

Where is that included? I mean BEFORE that point its there any mod that includes that or do i need to install it standalone? (because i know that theres a DLL in nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10546 > but i have no idea if i need or should install it) 

Neither pre-installation nor foundation have it anywhere even as a requirement for any mod.

Im dumb and it just gets installed later? (like nemesis that its somewhere on the higher on list but you actually install it later)

Do i need to make anything or check somewhere or i can just past like DLL dont even exist?
Im dumb pls help

@Jessica_Degurechaff

People complained that i didn't include it in the list. I didn't need to as its function is already included in another mod

DD and the bodyslides can be safely removed. Just run the cleaner to remove the scripts (which gives a small but noticable performance boost). Btw. thanks for making me recheck it. I'm very happy to be finally able to remove this mod.

Conditional Expressions works nicely and will be added.

Updating post #4651 and the list. Done and done

36 minutes ago, Aylis said:

@Jessica_Degurechaff

People complained that i didn't include it in the list. I didn't need to as its function is already included in another mod

DD and the bodyslides can be safely removed. Just run the cleaner to remove the scripts (which gives a small but noticable performance boost).

Conditional Expressions works nicely and will be added.

Updating post #4651 and the list. Done and done

Which other Mod provides that DLL?

3 hours ago, Vortec said:

Which other Mod provides that DLL?

One in SKSE provides the same function not necessarily the same DLL. 

If you guys read the description of the mods you install then you'll know which one... ?

@All

Should i add some LotR weapons? My favourite sword (Hadhafang) got a rerelease and it is looking good (although not 100% working in first person).

22 hours ago, Aylis said:

One in SKSE provides the same function not necessarily the same DLL. 

If you guys read the description of the mods you install then you'll know which one... ?

@All

Should i add some LotR weapons? My favourite sword (Hadhafang) got a rerelease and it is looking good (although not 100% working in first person).

Your criteria is really high quality so if you like it i think you should add it.

@ascendentkunglao

There are several things that can cause it:

1. Physics got a problem.

2. Bodyslide has to be redone (if you're using mine in download it will work).

3. Penis too short (so it doesn't trigger the effect)

4. Alignment of the animation is off (so it doesn't trigger the effect)

Test if the body reacts to masturbation. That should reduce the number of possible problems. ;)

6 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Your criteria is really high quality so if you like it i think you should add it.

Having two mods doing the same thing at the same time is NEVER a good idea.