Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

1 minute ago, mknn said:

Under SKSE\Plugins, I do see Fuz Ro D'oh.ini, CampfireData, and smoothcam.json.

I assume those are exactly what they say (I do probably need the campfire data, but the others should be recreated fine). There is also a meta.ini in the SKSE directory.

yup.. that mod

I'll write this up at some point, but it got a little weird. My character level is the same as the save on the other computer, but some quests that I've completed have come back somehow, and 2 dead followers have reappeared (and their replacements are unrecruited). It's like the last bunch of hours of gameplay disappeared, but my level did not regress.

It's odd, but certainly not game-breaking--a few quests to redo, perhaps a follower survives this time.

8 hours ago, Aylis said:

@cloudmc

1. Way too big rooms and seems to be bigger inside than the exterior allows.

2. You have to build the entire modlist around that one.

Yeah I was afraid of that w/ the 2nd one.  It also isn't compatible with Beyond Skyrim I believe (or it wasn't as they decided to use the same named cells after their major update).  Hmm might have to see if I can find something to display my armors and weapons

3 hours ago, cloudmc said:

Yeah I was afraid of that w/ the 2nd one.  It also isn't compatible with Beyond Skyrim I believe (or it wasn't as they decided to use the same named cells after their major update).  Hmm might have to see if I can find something to display my armors and weapons

Might I suggest one of the various hearthfire cellar 'upgrades'?

And if you are looking for more than armor and weapon displays I hope you have performance to spare. None of the oldrim trophy rooms were performance 'friendly' especially if they lifted code from LotD.

AND ITS RUNNING, oh baby yeah, no bugs, 120 fps and everything looks incredible,  thanks for this tutorial man, amazing.

Edit: Theres just ONE thing that its giving me troubles, its that i cant hear the voices of anyone, literally anyone.  
No, i dont mean the FuzRoDoh thing, i mean that vanilla voices arent there, as: in the subtitles i can see they are speaking, but they do not make a single sound.
Sexlab sounds work just fine, in fact everything else BUT the vanilla voices are ok.    Any help? (i can play like this, but ofc its a big jump backwards in terms of inmertion)

2 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Theres just ONE thing that its giving me troubles, its that i cant hear the voices of anyone, literally anyone.  
No, i dont mean the FuzRoDoh thing, i mean that vanilla voices arent there, as: in the subtitles i can see they are speaking, but they do not make a single sound.
Sexlab sounds work just fine, in fact everything else BUT the vanilla voices are ok.    Any help? (i can play like this, but ofc its a big jump backwards in terms of inmertion)

Check the skyrim.ini your game uses (the one in mo2\profiles or your documents depending on that MO profiles setting I mentioned before) and check the Archive section. Mine looks like this (after using BethINI, no manual edits)

[Archive]
bLoadArchiveInMemory=1
sArchiveToLoadInMemoryList=Skyrim - Animations.bsa
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, Skyrim - Textures4.bsa, Skyrim - Textures5.bsa, Skyrim - Textures6.bsa, Skyrim - Textures7.bsa, Skyrim - Textures8.bsa, Skyrim - Patch.bsa

Yours could be a bit different? (for example "Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa" is specific for english voices. Check that the files listed are the same as the ones you can find in ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data (yes, the actual game folder, these are base game files and they should be there, if not verify integrity in Steam to re-download them).

6 hours ago, Just Don't said:

Check the skyrim.ini your game uses (the one in mo2\profiles or your documents depending on that MO profiles setting I mentioned before) and check the Archive section. Mine looks like this (after using BethINI, no manual edits)

Yours could be a bit different? (for example "Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa" is specific for english voices. Check that the files listed are the same as the ones you can find in ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data (yes, the actual game folder, these are base game files and they should be there, if not verify integrity in Steam to re-download them).

Just did that, for SOME reason it was "Skyrim - Voices_Ru0.bsa, Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa"  just fixed it, big thank my guy.

Heads up: The BDS update has changed quite a lot of stuff, including renaming a plugin. Will require running DynDOLOD again unless like me you enjoy the aesthetic of solid blue buildings and mountains.

Edit - Ooookay, yeah. Going to tag @Aylis on this one, as I think this needs looking at.

TL;DR - BDS 3.0 isn't compatible with a lot of things, including Parallax Shader Fix and some of the list's BDS patches. Actually, according to the author's logic that I'm no going to pretend to be smart enough to understand, in their own words, "BDS didn't break anything...it's been broken all along and the 'fix' to the 'fix' was just to install BDS." Read more here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9121?tab=posts

All that to say, if you update BDS to 3.0 without changing things with the list, you're going to get blue mountains and buildings. I've tried disabling Parallax Shader Fix but that doesn't fix the issue by itself. I'm rolling back to the previous version, having a nice cold pint, and waiting for all this to blow over.

@Aylis Agreed.

Sooo I'm an idiot. Been using MO2 forever without actually knowing it is set by default to use the ini files for the default profile instead of the ones from My Documents. So I'd been updating ini files that my game wasn't using. Fun.

But now that I've switched to my monitor's 4k resolution in the correct ini files, my framerate drops from 100+ down to 30 or below. It specifically drops when I change the iSize settings. Any ideas? I'm running an RTX 2080 with 32 GB RAM and an i9-9900K so I don't think this should be happening.

1 hour ago, wollboi said:

@Aylis Agreed.

Sooo I'm an idiot. Been using MO2 forever without actually knowing it is set by default to use the ini files for the default profile instead of the ones from My Documents. So I'd been updating ini files that my game wasn't using. Fun.

But now that I've switched to my monitor's 4k resolution in the correct ini files, my framerate drops from 100+ down to 30 or below. It specifically drops when I change the iSize settings. Any ideas? I'm running an RTX 2080 with 32 GB RAM and an i9-9900K so I don't think this should be happening.

how big is the monitor? did you set your isize to those values? and make it read-only so autodetect doesn't change it to 1080

2 hours ago, wollboi said:

Take a look at your monitors actual refresh rates at various resolutions, in my case if I go above a certain resolution on my monitor the monitor drops to 30 rather than 60 for the refresh rate.

@jaeos I'm using my TV with resolution 3840x2160. Nothing is changing it on its own. If I leave the iSize to the default 1920x1080 the framerate jumps to 100, so it's definitely running it at the resolution I specified.

@Varithina Maybe that's what's going on. The TV supports 120Hz, but over HDMI I think you can only get 60Hz at 4K? Hmm, but other games do work at around 60.

On 11/12/2020 at 1:08 AM, Aylis said:

One thing that will come up is a mini-mod for 3BBB. With it you'll be able to change the textures for the innies without having to go through the whole installation of 3BBB again. We'll just have to wait 'til @Acro748 releases it (and i can then add it to the list).

I've been taking a look at Crafting and Tempering for Kozakowy. Sadly they don't show up in the game where they would fit (like radiant raiments or the palace) and got a relatively high armor value. So they won't end up in the list even if some would perfectly fit into the game.

Vagina texture pack uploaded in optional file of CBBE 3BBB

sorry for the late bacause another work

Happy new year!!

5 hours ago, wollboi said:

@jaeos I'm using my TV with resolution 3840x2160. Nothing is changing it on its own. If I leave the iSize to the default 1920x1080 the framerate jumps to 100, so it's definitely running it at the resolution I specified.

@Varithina Maybe that's what's going on. The TV supports 120Hz, but over HDMI I think you can only get 60Hz at 4K? Hmm, but other games do work at around 60.

could always half it and run at 2k (2560 x 1440) to see where your frames are at and because it's a tv might try the official cinema resolution (2048 x 1080). in theory it shouldn't have an issue running it in 4k at 60 frames, did you also tweak the nvidia settings in the control panel?

6 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Vagina texture pack uploaded in optional file of CBBE 3BBB

sorry for the late bacause another work

Happy new year!!

Thanks a lot for all your work. :)

Happy new year!

I hope this will be better than the last one...

@Acro748

There seems to be a problem selecting 'Dark Red':

3bbb-error.png.09134bf08067bc57346d1c3b72ec6972.png

A general question (not really important since im already playing the game just fine but i would like to know just to have more info on the matter.

Where should ESM and ESL plugings should go (In general), as. for example most of the time when i install a mod that uses an esm they just install that pluging on the top of the list, they literally just go to the top of the pluging order (besides the game files of course), why is that? Since once they are at the top one can change the order around (as long as they are at the top) Does it matter if i change the order? Does this affects the ESP?   

A similar question apply to esl, but even worse since they can be moved just fine like an esp.
should they go
-GameStuff
-ESM
-ESL
-ESP
Or im just a dumb biatch?

In short:     In general, should ESM always should go at the top of the list on the plug order? and does it matter if i move them around?   Same goes for esm?

@jaeos Yeah, the TVs native resolution is 3840x2160 and I can run 4k at that resolution with 60fps on other games. It's something in Skyrim but **** if I can't figure out what it is. I've fiddled with about everything I can in the nvidia control panel. Google says usually it's an issue with Vsync, but that's off. Maybe I need to try to turn it off in the ini files?

Edit - Tried that. Get a pretty stable 30-35. But of course leaves me very ...

Spoiler