Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

On 10/23/2020 at 1:51 AM, Greylock79 said:

here my list of all plugins with form 43

all Mod from SE Section of LL

• animal_mansion.esp (form 43)                                  Animal Mansion
• CreatureFramework.esm (form 43)                           More Nasty Critters
• Dripped When arousend.esp (form 43)                    Dripped when Aroused
• Laura's Bondage Shop.esp (form 43)                        Laura's Bondageshop
• MoreNastyCritters.esp (form 43)                              More Nasty Critters
• RapeTattoos.esp (form 43)                                        Rape Tattoos
• SexLabDefeat.esp (form 43)                                      SexLab Defeat
• SimpleSlavery.esp (form 43)                                     Simple Slavery Plus Plus
• SL_shrines.esp (form 43)                                           SexLab Shrines
• SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp (form 43)                             SexLabAnimations Billys Animation 

This can ignored , i know there was an LE Mod

• Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices.esp (form 43)

at last i changed all playhomes with Anna's Mods and 

• AnnaHoneyside.esp (form 43)
• AnnaVlindrelHall.esp (form 43)

But all works fine

I use probably half of those and do not have a form 43 error. 

try this and see if defeat stops saying it's form 43.

SL Defeat SSE.7z

It's the version of defeat i use. If it still says a form 43 error (you need to activate the game after install or close and reopen MO2) Then it's not those mods. Its something else (possible the sse engine fixes). But we can start here and keep going until the answer is found.

Thank you, I finally got everything right thanks to you.

7 hours ago, jaeos said:

sun jeong does great work with smp and has done a good job on re-doing the {amazing world of bikini armors} to be SMP compatable. 

I'm going over all my clothing mods, getting rid of uncompatible ones. 

Also, I've been searching for clothing collections out there. I can't seem to find good updated ones. Besides COCO and Sun Jeong.

Do you have any recommendations or advice for where/how to search?

I though that for sure a topic tracking popular clothing mods or something like that would exist...

Edit>> I see the problem, time consuming conversion to 3BA. Slowly converting one by one the ones I really like. Found out about NINI too now...

And crash.... so getting a CTD right when setting up my character.  I can play as Nord, Breton, Altmer, Dunmer, Imperial, Orc, Redguard and Bosmer. But if I go Argonian or Khajit the game crashes immediately.   This is only for females, males it works fine.

Another issue I am having is getting it on my 2nd monitor.  Looking online everyone says to use onetweak but it doesn't seem to be for SSE

Started as a Breton, all I can say is the screen bounces around a lot....

14 hours ago, cloudmc said:

And crash.... so getting a CTD right when setting up my character.  I can play as Nord, Breton, Altmer, Dunmer, Imperial, Orc, Redguard and Bosmer. But if I go Argonian or Khajit the game crashes immediately.   This is only for females, males it works fine.

Another issue I am having is getting it on my 2nd monitor.  Looking online everyone says to use onetweak but it doesn't seem to be for SSE

Started as a Breton, all I can say is the screen bounces around a lot....

did you remember to install that tail fix file?

On 10/24/2020 at 8:43 AM, 101jojo92 said:

Also, I've been searching for clothing collections out there. I can't seem to find good updated ones. Besides COCO and Sun Jeong.

I though that for sure a topic tracking popular clothing mods or something like that would exist...

Edit>> I see the problem, time consuming conversion to 3BA. Slowly converting one by one the ones I really like. Found out about NINI too now...

There may be on something like 9daemo, not on lovers lab.. here it seems it's all about what happens after the clothing comes off. ?

2 hours ago, Urusaisenpai said:

@Aylis If I want install more animation should install it in the loverslab section? 
Somewhere after Billy's SLAL animation? That shouldn't break anything right? (Depends how many animation there is in this modpack of cause)
Would this rule of also apply if i want to add more armors? (Armor Section)
image.png.035d5fb6ae2a1a6ee024468a3a55ae8b.png

as wollboi already said, yes. Animations as long as they are in the general area will work, they can go above and/or below the ones listed. Clothing is a little more finicky with things like re-colors or texture replacers, If you put your mod below any texture replacers then it will overwrite those textures, it may be something you want, if not, it needs to go above the replacer you want to keep, but below the actual armor you are trying to replace. unless you are simply adding in extra clothing like from sun or NINI.  

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

did you remember to install that tail fix file?

yep, I have almost all of the list exactly as Aylis, I didn't do all of the armors, but did add DesertX and Ghaans Revealing CBBE 3BBB Outfits, and then SL Stories, Kyne Blessing and SD Plus.  I did have issues moving Fertility Mode.esm to the top as it won't move past the USSEP.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

as wollboi already said, yes. Animations as long as they are in the general area will work, they can go above and/or below the ones listed. Clothing is a little more finicky with things like re-colors or texture replacers, If you put your mod below any texture replacers then it will overwrite those textures, it may be something you want, if not, it needs to go above the replacer you want to keep, but below the actual armor you are trying to replace. unless you are simply adding in extra clothing like from sun or NINI.  

This will not be any replacer armor. 
if i get anything it will just be stand-alone armor with it's own textures

On 10/24/2020 at 9:43 AM, 101jojo92 said:

H2135 (Google) has nice sets of armour and clothing Mods, Rekta also does some nice conversions...of there's Melodic as well.

9 minutes ago, jaeos said:

I don't see anything wrong in the load order, here try these textures. We ran into this several months ago, but i don't remember how it was fixed (tails fix was the first step i think) These are the ones in mine and i'm not getting a CTD

Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) CBBE-184-2-0.7z 80.74 MB · 0 downloads

Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) CBBE-183-2-0.7z 76.9 MB · 0 downloads

Sorry I'm cleaning the house and right now listing to some bluesy big band genre songs like this

Yep those are installed already.  Used a compare program to verify and they are the exact same files I have.   Maybe I selected something wrong on them and need to reinstall them.

16 minutes ago, Urusaisenpai said:

This will not be any replacer armor. 
if i get anything it will just be stand-alone armor with it's own textures

Then yeah petty much anywhere in that area

Holy hell.. dunno what happened, but my previous post was set hidden.? /shrug so i deleted it..

@jaeos, @Vortec May your souls be blessed by the eight divines.

That's great timming, I just learned how to "convert" any clothing to 3BA too.

I haven't even played Skyrim in two days now, lol.

Now I'm trying to get Touched by Dibella SE to work with one stand alone follower.

I managed to edit a follower body with TexGen, simply loading TBD to her .nif and deleting whatever was there seem to work.

Although the TBD seem to be loading extra stuff. (maybe it isn't)

When looking at the body nodes through NifSkope I notice redundancy.

The tutorial I'm following only teaches how to set up physics for CBBE nodes.

I now it's possible it's just not so popular.

CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR 

(in Files >> Miscellaneous Files >> CBPC Collision Config Editing Guide PDF - WARNING CONTAINS NSFW IMAGES 

is a PDF Physics Tutorial. Simple stuff.

Touched by Dibella

Touched by Dibella SMP (physics)

NSFW Spoiler (image from the post)

Spoiler

TKEHL0M.gif

Last thing, has anyone here managed to get NifSkope to load model textures? (assuming you use NifSkope)

Nevermind, I realized I had installed NifSkope from 4 years ago linked in the tutorial. 2016 NifSkope could not read .dds files.

8 hours ago, cloudmc said:

Yep those are installed already.  Used a compare program to verify and they are the exact same files I have.   Maybe I selected something wrong on them and need to reinstall them.

Well after disabling a lot of the mods for the PC I found the issue.  Breast Weight Painted Hair SE - Kajiit and Argonian stuff is crashing the game.  Looking at the list I don't see which one to pick other than the correct one and not the AIO.  I am guessing the Khajiit and Argonian one isn't the correct one then.

Still having an issue when running or moving the character bounces around.  She takes two steps forward and then like half a step back.   I redid my selections on CBBE 3BBB as I thought it was the bounce from that, but it didn't matter that I went from New to Old and Med Bounce to Small Bounce.  

New thing I have noticed is if I press the "e" key (Activate / Use) my character does a stance or walk.

15 hours ago, cloudmc said:

Well after disabling a lot of the mods for the PC I found the issue.  Breast Weight Painted Hair SE - Kajiit and Argonian stuff is crashing the game.  Looking at the list I don't see which one to pick other than the correct one and not the AIO.  I am guessing the Khajiit and Argonian one isn't the correct one then.

Still having an issue when running or moving the character bounces around.  She takes two steps forward and then like half a step back.   I redid my selections on CBBE 3BBB as I thought it was the bounce from that, but it didn't matter that I went from New to Old and Med Bounce to Small Bounce.  

New thing I have noticed is if I press the "e" key (Activate / Use) my character does a stance or walk.

Did you happen to add in the file thats says it's for kats and argonians? This was an issue that popped up before, it started about here (about 60 pages back in the thread).

Thats a new one on me, but don't forget the body is just the "paint job", skeleton and animations are the engine and tires, so it will probably be something with any animations 

9 hours ago, jaeos said:

Did you happen to add in the file thats says it's for kats and argonians? This was an issue that popped up before, it started about here (about 60 pages back in the thread).

Thats a new one on me, but don't forget the body is just the "paint job", skeleton and animations are the engine and tires, so it will probably be something with any animations 

Yep that was the one I added, removing it I have no issue.  Odd that one file seems to crash the game.  I figured I needed the one for KS and that one.

Yeah I figure it has to be something w/ either fnis or nemesis.  Sadly not sure where the issue is on the 'e' and the movement.  

7 hours ago, IdosheJungo said:

Hey all, me again :D

So I'm nearly setup, but have I got this right? Any mods I add, I should add after installing and making sure everything runs....My only other thing is do I select the patches for Arthmoors (for example) or should I only do that after installing Arthmoors?

install the normal mods you want first, then add any mods and patches for those mods later (i.e. make sure the original install is working right and not messed up before you start adding more stuff)

1 hour ago, kesryth said:

Dumb question... im having a 50/50 glitch where sometimes when I enter Windhelm I get a CTD. Not always just sometimes. Any ideas on cause? I have added a few mods recently so I am undoing those, like the sewers and apropos...

It would be a mod that isn't on the list. And here's one for you.. I'm using 3 race mods, one is forest nymph, second is daughter of coldharbor, both by @Trykz the 3rd is one thats a succubus race mod. Made a succubus race PC, used the better vampires click to infect myself to become a vampire/succubus.. (little back history. the forest nymph mod until you get 3 items and forge a crown out of them you only have 2 things that like you. giants and wolves). The vampire script kicks off and now i am hated by everyone.. Unless i additem for that crown and wear the damn crown for as race i'm not... Hows that for some messed up scripts... My game is playing who are we today... ?

11 hours ago, jaeos said:

It would be a mod that isn't on the list. And here's one for you.. I'm using 3 race mods, one is forest nymph, second is daughter of coldharbor, both by @Trykz the 3rd is one thats a succubus race mod. Made a succubus race PC, used the better vampires click to infect myself to become a vampire/succubus.. (little back history. the forest nymph mod until you get 3 items and forge a crown out of them you only have 2 things that like you. giants and wolves). The vampire script kicks off and now i am hated by everyone.. Unless i additem for that crown and wear the damn crown for as race i'm not... Hows that for some messed up scripts... My game is playing who are we today... ?

Thats what i figured, i know ive added some armor mods recently, but rechecking for anything that i added that has scripts or affects windhelm. Thanks for the pointer..

now.. as for the multiple personality character there.. very nice. I love complicated characters like that, as it makes RP'ing more immersive to me. I actually use to give bonus points to my PnP players when they had flawed complicated characters like that.

46 minutes ago, kesryth said:

Thats what i figured, i know ive added some armor mods recently, but rechecking for anything that i added that has scripts or affects windhelm. Thanks for the pointer..

now.. as for the multiple personality character there.. very nice. I love complicated characters like that, as it makes RP'ing more immersive to me. I actually use to give bonus points to my PnP players when they had flawed complicated characters like that.

it doesn't need affect windhelm. It could be something that affects textures for signs, snow, stone, fire, embers, that something at the entrance to windhelm uses as well. it could be armor since there is a guard, 2 bruisers and a dark elf all at the entrance for the first time. along with the inn sign, the two fire pits the ice and stone and the timber. What i meant by saying it was a mod added later is to let you know shutting those off will not help fix the issue, so concentrate on the added mods first. and you can simply shut them off to find the culprit (much faster than say trying to find that one mesh thats missing or that script that fires off at the wrong time.)

and the succubus, she's conflicted. One one hand she hates what she is, but she knows she must "feed" off of the humanoid races to live, so she is moody, temperamental, and not above rape killing someone that makes her mad, but she also loves to fuck (according to sexlab aroused shes always in the 50+ range and if she sleeps she wakes up at 100). But really isn't a vampire the same way, both must have... fluids.. to live in a decent manner and not starve to death?