Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

@Greylock79 I strongly recommend GamerPoet's DynDOLOD video (and all of his videos really). It will make using the program super easy. He provides step-by-step instructions. Link here:

Spoiler

@LeonToralla That's super weird. But the MCM reset message is expected. Jaxonz MCM Kicker refreshes everything after you load a save, so that doesn't have anything to do with the issue. If you go into RaceMenu and select a different hairstyle, does it do it with any of them?

@CatGotYourTongue Do you have all of the mods in the list installed (mostly, at least in the PC/NPC sections)? Jenassa looks like the regular fugly vanilla version, so I'm thinking you might have missed something.

48 minutes ago, wollboi said:

@LeonToralla That's super weird. But the MCM reset message is expected. Jaxonz MCM Kicker refreshes everything after you load a save, so that doesn't have anything to do with the issue. If you go into RaceMenu and select a different hairstyle, does it do it with any of them?

Yes, It happen with 2 hair styles selected. I save and close the game and load or event when I die and revive the hair is not anymore 

4 hours ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

hi does anyone know please why my game is causing near her arm and chest the glowing this its not related to any of the mods in this guide its not enb either any idea what settings in-game can be tweaked to get rid of it? i got rid of flickering lights when moving camera by doing this bSAO_CS_Enable=0

stop trolling dude ?

Hey @Aylis back in to Skyrim modding for me again :).  Man the list has changed, working on re-installing but I noticed that Live Another Life isn't on the list anymore?  I don't see where you removed it, was it causing CTD?  Never mind me, I am blind I found it.... but I don't see Death Alternative?

(Optional) Song of the Green - Auri Replacer                                    So cute... (even with her sharpened teeth)   

@Aylis, the mod that has an option for sharpened teeth is this one: 

Song of the Green - Auri Lenka Replacer SE - Optional Sharp Teeth

The one currently linked on the list is this one: Song of the Green - Auri Replacer - Ella's version

Does anyone else have issues with the black face bug? I just noticed it on Ralof, after meeting him in Alternate Start. Going through riverwood, hes the only one affected as well as the Frodan (I think thats the kid in Riverwood?). I also noticed that RSchildren is also not matching up textures between their head and body, and this is universal on every kid I've run into so far. 

@LawOfPhysics Check for me if you downloaded the High Poly NPC Overhaul - Skyrim Special Edition - Loose

it has 318.9 mb while the BSA has 340.9 mb

Spoiler

hpnpcoverl.png.262773eb8d6371d1c108c76c62529aee.png

BSA Files are loaded first in the order. Even if they are placed properly.

The game ends up reading the info for the facegen before the plugin is called.

Most black face issues are mismatches like that. Just load order stuff. 

7 hours ago, cloudmc said:

Hey @Aylis back in to Skyrim modding for me again :).  Man the list has changed, working on re-installing but I noticed that Live Another Life isn't on the list anymore?  I don't see where you removed it, was it causing CTD?  Never mind me, I am blind I found it.... but I don't see Death Alternative?

Welcome back. smilywink.gif.3449aae1e137ce6848026ffa57f135eb.gif

Quite a few things changed and i kicked out or replaced some mods to have a better experience.

7 hours ago, 101jojo92 said:

(Optional) Song of the Green - Auri Replacer                                    So cute... (even with her sharpened teeth)   

@Aylis, the mod that has an option for sharpened teeth is this one: 

Song of the Green - Auri Lenka Replacer SE - Optional Sharp Teeth

Should have guessed that someone made a mod especially for this. :)  Added her as an option

2 hours ago, Greylock79 said:

Now im Happy with my Skyrim.

Thats the important thing. :)

3 hours ago, lRaven said:

If you still have problems with it, uninstall Realistic RS Children 4.7 Update.

Funny, I ran into the same blackface issues, maybe Aylis should add hints for these two mods, HighPoly and kids.

I'll add something. Done

12 hours ago, wollboi said:

@Greylock79 I strongly recommend GamerPoet's DynDOLOD video (and all of his videos really). It will make using the program super easy. He provides step-by-step instructions. Link here:

Reveal hidden contents

@CatGotYourTongue Do you have all of the mods in the list installed (mostly, at least in the PC/NPC sections)? Jenassa looks like the regular fugly vanilla version, so I'm thinking you might have missed something.

no not all mods in the list i will install mods then update video