Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

3 hours ago, 101jojo92 said:

This is awesome! I think I'll use all three of them. I'll start reading their descriptions in a moment.

No.

For now, I feel like Lydia is too flat. I want to make her a little thicker. Mostly for learning purposes. As I had no idea how all those things behaved until now.

Now, I understand the range body thing. I wasn't aware about that yesterday.

As of right now, All I did was:

Open Bodyslide MO2 > Modif[y Executables > BodySlide x64 > Checked the box "Create files in mod instead of overwrite (*) [BodySlide Output]" > Apply

After that I opened BodySlide through MO2 > edited the body range for CCBE Body with the Curvy preset selected (I chose that when installing) > while holding CTRL I hit Build.

Having done that, I can't tell if anything changed in game.

The one I have installed is just facegen files. That means her body will in fact get updated by editing the range, right? 

I've been using racemenu on my personal character all the time, since you thought me how to open it through console.

By the way, people in this topic are actual lifesavers.

The amount of misinformation and outdated things being flooded at you when you're trying to research and learn about these thing is unholy. At least I've been having a hard time.

If it wasn't for you people answering questions and helping out others learn, life would be waaay harder.

There is a (specifically) Lydia replacer that does change her body type, (savronx is author) that you might really enjoy. lydia looks more scandinavian? you could say.. (it still uses the npc "body" but you can put aylis skin in the folder and she will use aylis skin. or change her hair. Its actually pretty amazing how you can just change the hair and eye color on aylis preset and make her look completely different) This will help differentiate lydia from every other housecarl (except rayya) as a blond heavy armor tanky girl. (Jordis seems like a blonde version of lydia tbh) The first mod i listed would probably work best for you since lydia is a nord she can be... augmented... to need a brassier big enough to act as a sail in emergencies. Or you can make her as lean as poisonocean's version of aela. 

@lRaven I dunno about a bashed patch. But don't ever leave stuff in overwrite. If you do that for bodyslide+FNIS+Nemesis = patch you must rerun ALL 3 if you simply add an outfit. (i think) 

2 minutes ago, Eien808 said:

I have a really noob question :P

QUASIPC and Lilebonymace's patches: Do the plugins stay at the bottom where they are in the LO or do we move the patches up to below their respective mod they're patching?

Leave them where they are.

1 hour ago, 101jojo92 said:

I wonder what's going on then, because my Lydia is super petite and slender

wait.. define super petite. like wears an a cup and looks like a sprinter in the olympics petite, or 7th- 8th place in miss universe petite. (i.e. the only things sticking out of her chest is nipple, or she has c-cup breasts but has a slim waist. you can click on her (with the console open and type {setnpcweight x} and see where that sets her (this is that degrees of change i mentioned in in an earlier post)

3 hours ago, jaeos said:

wait.. define super petite. like wears an a cup and looks like a sprinter in the olympics petite, or 7th- 8th place in miss universe petite. (i.e. the only things sticking out of her chest is nipple, or she has c-cup breasts but has a slim waist. you can click on her (with the console open and type {setnpcweight x} and see where that sets her (this is that degrees of change i mentioned in in an earlier post)

Sorry, that was pleonasm. I apologize.

I think she is working fine. I'll try setting her weight via console. Didn't know I could do that either.

What other useful console commands should I know about? 

Edit: Tried playing around with her weight and it seems like @wollboi is right she is maxed.

I had these references in mind (talking about the images on the post not the mod itself) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

But those are pcs from what I understand now..

I guest I just have to put more time into morphing sliders on the racemenu to get there.

@lRaven

Take a look at the optional textures of Rudy ENB.

I had these references in mind (talking about the images on the post not the mod itself) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

The standard body you build with any preset is used for NPC too. Only with some mods the NPC have a different body.

2 hours ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

hi where can i find this mod please ?

There are several mods in play there. So you got to be more specific.

Adding 'Ryder's Dragonfly Robes' to the list and post #3556 Done and Done

Uploading bodyslides for both bodytypes Done and Done

Sorry, that was pleonasm. I apologize.

I think she is working fine. I'll try setting her weight via console. Didn't know I could do that either.

What other useful console commands should I know about? 

Edit: Tried playing around with her weight and it seems like @wollboi is right she is maxed.

I guest I just have to put more time into morphing sliders on the racemenu to get there.

first. that was a 5 dollar word... holy hell.. and 2 it's not racemenu that changes her. it's bodyslide. get the carved armor on you and open the race menu and set your weight to 100. you should look body wise exactly like lydia. If you want her bigger, you need to edit bodyslide on the 100 weight to look how you want her to look, if you are going for more voluptuous, if you are going for less like a sprinter or anything smaller than full size change her npc weight. If you are going the edit bodyslide route you will then need to redo ALL of the outfits. If you bodyslide go a little over what you wanted (again it's setting the range ALL female NPC's use.) you can set your own weight and put it where you want you, and if you run across an npc that you feel should be bigger or smaller, setnpcweight until you are satisfied with the results. But it will only work on that playthrough. Hence mods that will change those settings at the beginning of any playthrough and not changing their weights manually. 

player.additem f 5000

player.advskill xx 50000

the xx could be for any of the skill trees. archery is called marksman. speech is called speechcraft. if you are looking for specific items  type help "specific item name" 0

Disclaimer: IF YOU USE THIS TO LOCATE QUEST ITEMS AND YOU BREAK YOUR GAME GETTING SHIT LIKE ELDER SCROLLS, OR BLACK BOOKS, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE. YOUR ONLY FIX IS TO ROLL BACK SAVES UNTIL YOU DON'T HAVE GAME BREAKING SHIT IN YOUR INVENTORY.

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

The standard body you build with any preset is used for NPC too. Only with some mods the NPC have a different body.

Uploading bodyslides for both bodytypes

I'm checking out a mod called naked dungeons, have not gotten far, but the premise is that over a certain level of.. wetness.. yeah.. wetness. you are stripped of everything you have and you must kill shit with just what you find in the actual dungeon. it also has a mysgony setting for nakedness in public It could remove a few other mods (such as sleeping naked) I've only been through 2 dungeons and the first one i wasn't wet enough and the second i had all my shit stolen. i'll play with it some more and see. 

Hello,
first of all thank you for this tutorial for beginners. I am contacting you following the reinstallation of the mods because I crashed my game I would like to reinstall all the mods. following that I saw that I had made some errors on the installation of the mods (but it worked anyway). But there after having reinstalled all the mods as it should be (except for the override where I did not understand anything) I have a problem the characters are frozen while I have used FNIS as it should be, have you a solution for that? thank you in advance

44 minutes ago, zhed_62@hotmail.com said:

Hello,
first of all thank you for this tutorial for beginners. I am contacting you following the reinstallation of the mods because I crashed my game I would like to reinstall all the mods. following that I saw that I had made some errors on the installation of the mods (but it worked anyway). But there after having reinstalled all the mods as it should be (except for the override where I did not understand anything) I have a problem the characters are frozen while I have used FNIS as it should be, have you a solution for that? thank you in advance

image.png.45a2cc1fe9d9e407beee8038b164dbb7.png
 Here you go >:D sooo.. you need to follow the steps above.
image.png.f17f23e65c8189b18b141b2bcd0cac73.png
oooo.. should you 'run' FNIS/Nemesis, this should happen in the notification tab, you would have files in the ''Overwrite"(highlighted in red), right click it and ''create a mod'' to make a folder for each appropriately. :)

8 hours ago, Aylis said:

It looks like NPCs are using the standard body as they should. I think whats happening is that the max weight for npcs ends up looking small when compared to my pc.

6 hours ago, jaeos said:

it's not racemenu that changes her. it's bodyslide.

I did edit CBBE Body on BodySlide with the Curvy Preset selected, the preview button in bodyslide was showing what I'm getting in game. Those sliders where somewhat limited thought. How can I further enhance NPCs body range? 

My pc is looking as big as those images references at the nexus mod page for CBBE 3BBB. But the npcs don't look like I do.

Another thing is that my pc is not getting physics while naked. But when I equip bikini armor physics happen.

Bikini armor when equipped is making my character smaller in all sorts of ways most of the pieces doesn't quit fit, look out o place or sometimes inside the body.

All of this is very new for me. I can only read so much of the documentation on those mods per day. I think I'll wait a little until I finish reading. 

@101jojo92 Ahhh, think I know now what's going on. I think you're only running bodyslide for your PC. With 3BBB, you can have a different bodyslide for PCs and NPCs. See below.

Spoiler

Untitled.png.fab650d392fe84466581ef281590b9ee.pngUntitled2.png.8e8d90616f6e9700c663eece513fe02d.png

That's probably why you're seeing Lydia as tiny and yourself as busty. I usually use WBody as a start but then create a custom preset to increase the ... attributes. Remember that for 3BBB you won't see an actual body image with preview, you'll see the bits it alters without textures. But you can still easily figure out what it'll look like. Once that's done, cast the 3BBB physics spell on Lydia or whoever you have around you enough to warrant it.

As for Bikini Armor, I'm guessing it's either due to the same problem or maybe it doesn't use Bodyslide? Probably the former.

More Nasty Creatures definitely has arousal issues, this mod just makes all creatures always horny. Maybe it's a little less "immersive", but it solves the problem with impotent animals. And you can turn off SL Arousal integration in Creature Framework menu, now you don't need it :)

6 hours ago, lRaven said:

More Nasty Creatures definitely has arousal issues, this mod just makes all creatures always horny. Maybe it's a little less "immersive", but it solves the problem with impotent animals. And you can turn off SL Arousal integration in Creature Framework menu, now you don't need it :)

Just to be clear; it's not the problem of MNC per se. The arousal display is managed by Creature Framework and MNC includes version of Creature Framework. Which is why the problem is solved for some people by over-installing a separate, different version of Creature Framework.

22 hours ago, Aylis said:

@lRaven

Take a look at the optional textures of Rudy ENB.

Uploading bodyslides for both bodytypes Done and Done

animation on the image of spell learning please like shes out of breath

On 3/17/2019 at 6:01 PM, Aylis said:

Last Update: 15 Oct 2020

Updateinfo: in this post

Logo.jpg.12cf3adc7deed308453b299ae1d241b9.jpg

Threadmap

1. Overview

2. Modlist

3. Installation - Recommended Settings

4. Screenshots

5. Troubleshooting 

6. Tips and Tricks - Start up

7. Files 

Who this guide is for.

I've watched quite a few videos on Youtube and some of them look fantastic. But most of the time you simply don't get a complete list of what they actually use or have to watch a dozen or so (*cough* 275 *cough* MxR *cough*) to get a hint of what they might use and then they might switch mods at any time.

So this here is my complete list and i've added a few screenshots (i recommend to take a look there first) so you'll know what to expect if you follow this guide.

My goal is to get a beautiful game which is fun and, although it is a FRPG, as realistic as possible without punishing you for playing it. So you'll find no skimpy outfits (aka Bikinis in a snowstorm), overly gothified fantasy weapons and armor which are totally useless in reality (i replaced those as much as possible), and none of the punishing survival mods.

What i did crank up is the difficulty via MorrowLoot. Higher tier weapons and armor are much harder to get and the enemies are no walk in the park anymore. Assas- sinating the leader of the Silverhand is no easy feat (i did it at lvl. 15 while he was lvl 28, but it took me some sweet time and he got me at least a dozen times). 

But the beauty of it is that you can still adapt the list to what you like. I'm just trying to give you a solid base where you can add the things you like (or remove the ones you don't). See 'Nothing is carved in stone' in post #6.

A big 'Thank you' to all the modders out there! The game wouldn't be as good as it is now without you guys and gals!

Don't forget to either endorse the mods you use or give the authors a 'thumbs up' here at LL.

Happy to disappoint in this regard:

Reveal hidden contents

Congratulations! You just found a Daedric armor!

Daedric.jpg.1c3bc4726b83e5f0d76df4e7b0421548.jpg

Pic made by Taurelin

Can be ignored...

Reveal hidden contents

...i just don't want to rewrite this again and again…

The list is atm NOT compatible with the newest Bethesda update! I'll remove this note when every mod is working with it again.

All mods can be checked here: SSE Conversion Tracking. Also don' forget to give @tasairis a 'thumbs up' for all his awesome work (i'd go nuts with all the required updates).

Instructions how to roll back to the older version of Skyrim can be found >>here<<.

can you advice please or make a new guide with under or 200 esp please?