Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

Thanks a ton for gettin back to me. Ive only downloaded things from your list here bc i wanted to attempt to ease into this and learn at the same time, so would you know off hand if the needed mods arent listed in the guide? I had already started downloading a few before i seen your reply but i have HORRIBLE net so it takes forever.

I follow the logic, but with me ONLY downloading the mods listed im getting a kind of crazy amount of other stuff thats supposedly needed going off of what mo2 says lol. Thats why i asked what i did.

Dont get me wrong, ive made quite a few mistakes during this entire thing that is 100% on me but i know i didnt miss any of the mods in the guide that werent marked optional and i downloaded most of those as well.

But all good either way, the guides been a major help getting me on the right track for sure. Just gotta figure out how to properly use bodyslide mainly now and ill be good. Just didnt know if i was getting false messages about what i need for the master error but you seem confident so meh

34 minutes ago, klanTM said:

I follow the logic, but with me ONLY downloading the mods listed im getting a kind of crazy amount of other stuff thats supposedly needed going off of what mo2 says lol. Thats why i asked what i did.

Dont get me wrong, ive made quite a few mistakes during this entire thing that is 100% on me but i know i didnt miss any of the mods in the guide that werent marked optional and i downloaded most of those as well.

But all good either way, the guides been a major help getting me on the right track for sure. Just gotta figure out how to properly use bodyslide mainly now and ill be good. Just didnt know if i was getting false messages about what i need for the master error but you seem confident so meh

Lets try a different approach.

What missing masters is it saying you have? As an example i shut off sexlab just to get the warning icon, opened the icon and it will tell you what .esm master is missing and what files require it

Spoiler

image.png.c5e21d80350a9e2d2bf7a8798fd24e0b.png

so.. whats missing. That will tell you what mod is missing... And it actually could be as simple as adding IN a patch for something you didn't install in the first place. 

If you start the game with a missing master you WILL CTD. as far as body slide there is a visual guide on now to run bodyslide for batch building, i reposted the post link within the last 10 pages. 

6 hours ago, Aylis said:

I have no idea what could cause this problem... This is something that never happened here. ?

'Slave Tats' and 'Apropos 2' work fine (some were looking for those two mods). I'll add them later too.

I always thought apropos would always put the wrong "thought" in at the wrong time. You get defeated by a group of bandits and you enjoy it? eh wut? Or you initiate sex and it says the npc did. I've used slavetats from the beginning, the tat packs from LE work just fine.

6 hours ago, gewgleme said:

No biggie, will just start from scratch and create a new game =]  thanks!

Prison overhaul. in the MCM you might have it checked where anyone can collect a bounty, so everyone does a force greet trying to get you to pay said bounty.

I hadnt actually attempted to use the bodyslider yet. As far as what was missing its 30+ mods/files in my case. How would i go about finding out which ones i could pull the proper file from to fix it without the entire mod? So far ive just been downloading the entire thing to fix it but if you need the list i can post it when im back on. Been at this all night and i need some sleep

Ohh thanks for the heads up about the link, i hadnt read through all the comments so i missed that. Ill check it out for sure tom.

3 minutes ago, klanTM said:

I hadnt actually attempted to use the bodyslider yet. As far as what was missing its 30+ mods/files in my case. How would i go about finding out which ones i could pull the proper file from to fix it without the entire mod? So far ive just been downloading the entire thing to fix it but if you need the list i can post it when im back on. Been at this all night and i need some sleep

Ohh thanks for the heads up about the link, i hadnt read through all the comments so i missed that. Ill check it out for sure tom.

open the notification like i did hold ALT+print screen and it will save a screenshot of just the notification use the spoiler button (next to the smiley face at the top, looks like an eye) click inside it and hold CTRL+v to paste the screenshot. That will let us actually SEE the issue rather than you saying you have an issue but not telling what it is. Such as you may have checked every box in quinns patch compendium and it's looking for mods that are not even in the list. We can't help you sort it, if we don't know what mods are missing.

29 minutes ago, jaeos said:

I always thought apropos would always put the wrong "thought" in at the wrong time. You get defeated by a group of bandits and you enjoy it? eh wut? Or you initiate sex and it says the npc did. I've used slavetats from the beginning, the tat packs from LE work just fine.

Yeah, sometimes the comments are off. I might end up recommending to not use those. But the important part, W+T and its 'temporary tattoos', works perfectly.

If this goes on i might have to write an entry for recommended settings in the MCM.

4 hours ago, RogerRumpTastic said:

Toggle-Free-Cam, i believe that might be locking my character into place after animations. I'll need to test it more but some simple google-results said that's a problem with animation frameworks.

What Aylis said. I set my number pad 3 key to toggle free camera and use it for everything.

1 hour ago, incrediblepedible said:

Alright.. Let's try this again for the 4th time and hope it launches lol..

Gonna avoid all the optional stuff this time.

4th time? tell us what it's doing and we may be able to point you in the right direction or the right fix for the issue...

9 hours ago, RogerRumpTastic said:

Something i've noticed happening quite a lot after any of the extensive animations (Sexlab and sometimes even sleeping)  is my character won't be able to use a weapon or sprint.

Edit: Could this be TFC related?

Your not talking about the 360 bug are you? where the camera is locked in place and you run around using the mouse to turn the actual char and not the cam as well, and you gotta use num 3 to unlock the cam, turn it then lock it back in to move anywhere? The only known fix for that is a crafting station or a ragdoll after falling. I suggest the crafting station personally. Sitting won't fix it, so remembering where a crafting station is is pretty damn useful during sex things.

Spoiler

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Here are the missing masters.

Honestly didnt know how to screen grab em so thanks for that, been years since ive messed with pc. If i can do anything to make this easier just let me know and thanks for any and all help.

Wouldnt surprise me one bit if i enabled something along the way to cause this.

41 minutes ago, klanTM said:
  Hide contents

Honestly didnt know how to screen grab em so thanks for that, been years since ive messed with pc. If i can do anything to make this easier just let me know and thanks for any and all help.

A large number of these look like when installing Lanterns of Skyrim you selected more patches than were needed for this list (assuming you were not adding additional mods that need those patches). Those missing masters are because the patches are looking for their masters. 

The Rom-ICH Patch requires the use of Improved Closed-faced Helms, which I don't see in the list currently, so unless you added it, that patch is not needed during the install of Reliquary of Myth.

For Lanterns of Skyrim, the only patches you need are the SMIM patch &  JK's Skyrim Patch iirc.  That should clean up a lot of the missing masters. 

** edited for clarity and proper spelling.... wurds haard ?

@kesryth

Nicely done. Couldn't have written it better. ?

Ouch, have been reading the infos about the new Ryzen and if the tidbit about the video cards gets real...

Spoiler

...it could look in a few years like this.

amd.jpg.f3956b9df833d57724d0c3c05d41a74e.jpg

Although i prefer competition. Better for us as customers in the long run. ;)

The newest update to racemenu works fine. So if you had problems before this version (4.16) seems to be stable.

Another skin might end up in the list as well. Barbarous Beauty is quite interesting. What do you guys think?

Also 'Immersive weapons' will be replaced with 'Believable weapons'. Way less bloat in the smithing menu and quite a few 'cheat weapons' will be gone. See post #3402 for coming updates. I'll include instructions for the switch - but be prepared by making a few extra saves... This is a bit tricky on an existing PC.

9 hours ago, klanTM said:
  Hide contents

Every single one of those with the exception of the bijin are patches for other mods that are not on the actual list. Reinstall Lanterns and only enable the jk skyrim check and the stimm or static mesh improvment mod check, for the bijin it's just a little more complicated but go into whatever bijin aio you installed and rename the esp to Bijin_AIO 2018.esp (i had to do the same thing to get that to work as well.) Reinstall the mods that are listed on the right side (such as better dynamic snow) and don't add the patches for whistling mine. OR (this is the rough and dirty way to fix it) in the right side click the check box next to every single one that has the warning symbol next to it. (it's a rough and dirty way because the assets for that esp to use is still loaded into the game but never actually used)

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

Ouch, have been reading the infos about the new Ryzen and if the tidbit about the video cards gets real...

Hide contents

...it could look in a few years like this.

amd.jpg.f3956b9df833d57724d0c3c05d41a74e.jpg

Although i prefer competition. Better for us as customers in the long run. ;)

Yeah I don't see them taking nvidia by the balls because they are doing the exact same thing AMD is, competing with themselves for better products. 

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

but go into whatever bijin aio you installed and rename the esp to Bijin_AIO 2018.esp (i had to do the same thing to get that to work as well.)

There's no need to rename ESP. That part has been fixed several updates before.

48 minutes ago, Aylis said:

There's no need to rename ESP. That part has been fixed several updates before.

I had that issue because the patch is looking for a very specific esp name (Bijin_AIO 2018.esp) the Alternative is to download for the original aio. I grabbed the newer upload and just renamed the esp in the bijin aio 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.02bb0811e0834d7348375e711cee197b.png

10 hours ago, kesryth said:

A large number of these look like when installing Lanterns of Skyrim you selected more patches than were needed for this list (assuming you were not adding additional mods that need those patches). Those missing masters are because the patches are looking for their masters. 

The Rom-ICH Patch requires the use of Improved Closed-faced Helms, which I don't see in the list currently, so unless you added it, that patch is not needed during the install of Reliquary of Myth.

For Lanterns of Skyrim, the only patches you need are the SMIM patch &  JK's Skyrim Patch iirc.  That should clean up a lot of the missing masters. 

** edited for clarity and proper spelling.... wurds haard ?

Havent had time tonight to mess with it much but i reinstalled LoS and yepp.....thats was majority of my problem so tyvm for that lol.

I dont know if i did that half asleep or if i that happend while i was away getting my wife to install a few mods that had been downloading but seriously, thank all of you for the help. Hopefully ill have it up and running some point soon as long as life stops getting in the way.