Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

1 hour ago, Dpstyle said:

oh i wouldnt have you redo the questline, just wondering the compatibility with your list if i were to swap Moonlight Tales for this one.  but i looked at the thread about compatibility and it seems to be highly compatible with most things (except major conflict with Moonlight Tales, for obvious reason), just no mentions of LL mods which is the part making me hesitate to switch Moonlight for it. 

Give me an hour or so, should be able to do a quick test in that time frame.

My first try by using the beast blood alchemy ingrediant didn't fare so well. i used a special race that IS ALREADY IMMUNE TO FALL DAMAGE. transformed and jumped out of my treehouse.. and died.. and it exited me to main screen In just this quick time there is a mod in the list that changes the way it works. with both a high elf and special race i could not feed at all. This popped up both times. if i knew which mod i might try moving things around but eh. And if you die (i died from the thalmor in the embassy) it kicked me back to the main screen then as well. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot62.png.1426339b083b28b5f6f02777a56418ad.png

Unfortunately i can't test to find the mod that stops the feeding (limited time since i am back at work) but i suspect it is ordinator or tamaska werewolf (in theory it's just a texture mod)

51 minutes ago, jaeos said:

Meh. I'll give it a go, i've had 4 restarts in the last week. something has been crashing when i get to the whiterun stables the first time. also riverwood the first time from the north. from the south no problems until i get to the inn so it's something at the bridge or the riverwood side of the bridge. but it's mjust the first time i enter the cell, after that, no crash confusing as hell

Sounds like a problem with the horses (at the northern end of the inn is a stable with one). 

5 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Sounds like a problem with the horses (at the northern end of the inn is a stable with one). 

But it's just the very first time i enter that cell, i can enter the inn and save (riverwood) exit the inn and go north and no ctd. if i just stroll past the inn i get a ctd. But the horse is across the road from the inn, so i see it before i actually enter the inn.

13 minutes ago, fataliss said:

I got a problem with 3BBB, after installing it (with the tip setup) I get a CTD when trying to open the game, and I have no clue why. I installed all the mods ABOVE it (and FNIS) and no problem so far.

A CTD before you even get to the skyrim menu means you are missing a master (something that is needed is not installed) in mod organizer is the triangle with the exclamation mark lit up? if so it's saying you have a problem, if it is missing masters it will tell you which master is missing. (and sometimes the esp masters make no sense when they name them) like nymphs of skyrim the esp is named battlenymphs

Did you also get the 3bbb smp config mod added as well?

1 minute ago, jaeos said:

A CTD before you even get to the skyrim menu means you are missing a master (something that is needed is not installed) in mod organizer is the triangle with the exclamation mark lit up? if so it's saying you have a problem, if it is missing masters it will tell you which master is missing. (and sometimes the esp masters make no sense when they name them) like nymphs of skyrim the esp is named battlenymphs

You are absolutely correct. Checked out and I don't have sexlab,esm (yet). Very new to this, thanks for the help!

Across the road? I meant this one here:

Spoiler

ScreenShot888.png.5b35e2708d71fb3d503e6e28da8eccde.png

But from your screenshots i saw a few anomalities in your loadorder. For example the USSEP is at the top of your ESM. It belongs at the bottom of that group as it is still an ESP. And, if i remember correctly, there were two more.

It might be that the save you create prevents further crashes as it bakes something into the save. But crashing in both locations isn't normal.

4 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Across the road? I meant this one here:

Hide contents

ScreenShot888.png.5b35e2708d71fb3d503e6e28da8eccde.png

But from your screenshots i saw a few anomalities in your loadorder. For example the USSEP is at the top of your ESM. It belongs at the bottom of that group as it is still an ESP. And, if i remember correctly, there were two more.

It might be that the save you create prevents further crashes as it bakes something into the save. But crashing in both locations isn't normal.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.edd2454e442986f2b1f5fadf030ee95e.png

you mean like this?

12 minutes ago, fataliss said:

You are absolutely correct. Checked out and I don't have sexlab,esm (yet). Very new to this, thanks for the help!

Until the triangle goes out do not enter game. highly recomend you take the time and do your own bodyslides (aylis does a good job but i have a few mods clothing mods that are not in the list so need special bodyslides) if your char is t-posed (looks like they have a crucifix embedded in their body) exit the game and run FNIS. there is a visual tutorial in one of the posts one or 2 pages back. maybe 3

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

you mean like this?

Exactly. ;)

Btw. one question: do you get the Lakeview property only when you get the letter from the Jarl? Or is there another way to get it?

This time i got Windstad first and no letter yet (that one is long overdue).

A small something for you guys and gals:

Aylis Loadscreens.7z

Its a replacer for the loading screens with the best screenshots of the landscape i got atm. Hope you like it. :)

7 hours ago, Aylis said:

Exactly. ;)

Btw. one question: do you get the Lakeview property only when you get the letter from the Jarl? Or is there another way to get it?

This time i got Windstad first and no letter yet (that one is long overdue).

A small something for you guys and gals:

Aylis Loadscreens.7z 60.34 MB · 17 downloads

Its a replacer for the loading screens with the best screenshots of the landscape i got atm. Hope you like it. :)

I don't use the properties you listed, but every housing mod i have ever used i never get a letter about them. I got rid of the build your own town one, just to much trouble even getting it to start, i had to always additem to even build the damn thing and it had lots of stuff i couldn't use. 

2 hours ago, Dpstyle said:

@jaeos its not Ordinator as it is listed in their Compatibility list but i see you have RacialCompatibility.esm  that is only compatible through a "workaround"

The "workaround" involves deleting scripts out of racecompatibility, which is the same "workaround" moonlight tales has for invisible werewolves. No werewolf transform script in my racial compatibility already because of that. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3a962fed16ab32dd51feb970fae31f65.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.300c13b349eb13a892b9b09683da5939.png

race compatability is listed as 143 in my files on left and 6 on right

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8ac8d3b261ff8633d863cfcdb721a0da.png

Growl is listed at 314 and i had moved it to the same place on the right so it was already below the racial compatibility mod to begin with. It's something even lower than that thats an issue.

3 hours ago, wollboi said:

I'm pretty attached to Moonlight Tales. The big difference that looks interesting are the detail changes while in human form, but those don't actually look great.

Take a look at Tamaska see what you think, personally i like it better than the stock muzzle of moonlight tales

4 hours ago, Dpstyle said:

yeah im afraid its something in the LL part that might be incompatible and thats what i wanted to know.  Thanks for checking 

I'll move it lower and see if i can't find the mod in question

EDIT: ok the kicking to main menu on death is a mod thats in the same "section" but since i still couldn't feed i moved it lower, Suprisingly Horny creatures of Skyrim is the culprit. go below that and everything acts normal, no warning and feeding works fine, and because it is significantly lower than whatever mod is kicking you out to the main menu.. i didn't bother with that one, i didn't want to keep dying to find it. I ran out of time tonight. but i'm still going to stick to moonlight tales with tamaska werewolf and krittakitty skin.

Which version of DyndDOLOD.dll I have to download? Every single one I'm trying to use tells me "Couldn't load DynDOLOD.DLL" at MO and "DynDOLOD requires DynDOLOD.DLL" when starting a new game.

To be more specific, this is what I get at MO2 (for the version I think should be the right one):

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load DynDOLOD.DLL (DynDOLOD-DLL-SE.1.5.97). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

EDIT: Not sure if this is what "fixed" it, but after hours of rebooting and reinstalling stuff, I started a new game without DynDOLOD.DLL activated (just installed). Then I force-closed the game after the message appeared "DynDOLOD requires DynDOLOD.DLL", activated the DLL at MO2 and now it's working.

This is what I get at skse64.log now:

\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DynDOLOD.DLL (00000001 DynDOLOD 000000F5) loaded correctly

Updating status to '2.1.6'.

Refining textures and meshes. 

REMOVED mods:

Area:

Vanilla Military Camps                                             (Covered by 'No Grassias')

ADDED/MOVED mods:

Foundation:

Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB                                  (Moved within the group)

Majestic Mountains - Cathedral Concept

Area:

Blended Roads                                                         (NOT required, but looks better than the textures alone. Skip it if you're running short on slots for ESP).

Textures:

Dragons tongue by Mari

Nirnroot by Mari

Spiky grass by Mari

Majestic Mountains-BDS With LOD Fix

CleverCharff's Nordic Ruins

RIS - Blended Roads patch                                       (Can be used without RIS or 'Blended Roads'. Maybe you like this look better)

Grass Terrain Remade                                               (Moved from 'Area')

CleverCharff's Forts and Dungeons

Creatures:

HD Reworked Horses

PC:

Bronze Shine Be Gone                                               (Moved within the group)

Weapons and Armor:

Enhanced Circlets                                                      (Moved within the group)

Topless Forsworn Armor Replacer CBBE SE               (They are wild so it works for me. Besides they might use this to distract their foes).

Topless Forsworn Armor Replacer CBBE SE Amulet

NPC:

Jampion NPCs - Male NPC Overhaul                         (Finally something for the male population)

Jampion NPCs - Male NPC Overhaul USSEP

LL:

Better Canine Penis

TBPainterlyCumTexture

Horse Fix for MNC                                                     (Moved within the group) 

Testing atm:

Can only test this when i actually get Lakeview. It worked before so i guess it will pose no problems (would end up in 'Area').

Lakeview Greenhouse SSE (File)                                (made by Shezrie / Vanished on Nexus)

Lakeview Kitchen SSE (File)                                       (made by Shezrie / Vanished on Nexus)

Simple Honeyside Improvements                             (Same problem as with Lakeview)

Uploaded file(s):

WBody - Topless Forsworn.7z

Lakeview Greenhouse SSE-4085-1-1.7z

Lakeview Kitchen SSE-4085-1-1.7z

16 hours ago, fataliss said:

Which version of DyndDOLOD.dll I have to download? Every single one I'm trying to use tells me "Couldn't load DynDOLOD.DLL" at MO and "DynDOLOD requires DynDOLOD.DLL" when starting a new game.

To be more specific, this is what I get at MO2 (for the version I think should be the right one):

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load DynDOLOD.DLL (DynDOLOD-DLL-SE.1.5.97). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

EDIT: Not sure if this is what "fixed" it, but after hours of rebooting and reinstalling stuff, I started a new game without DynDOLOD.DLL activated (just installed). Then I force-closed the game after the message appeared "DynDOLOD requires DynDOLOD.DLL", activated the DLL at MO2 and now it's working.

This is what I get at skse64.log now:

\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DynDOLOD.DLL (00000001 DynDOLOD 000000F5) loaded correctly

the three top files if you are using the most up to date version of skyrim se

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.db9e786fe0cf7183be5470fa89f1a60d.png

After that did you run the texture generator through mo2, make the zip file from that, then run the lod generator and make a zip file from that as well?

7 hours ago, wollboi said:

@jaeos I don't use any of the MLT presets, just the framework with one of the LL addons for visuals.

it has the different colors and werebears as well, tamaska makes them just look (to me) visually better than the narrow muzzle of a german shepard to something wider like a rottweiler. 

4 hours ago, Aylis said:

(Moved within the group)

Weapons and Armor:

Enhanced Circlets                                                      (Moved within the group)

Topless Forsworn Armor Replacer CBBE SE               (They are wild so it works for me. Besides they might use this to distract their foes).

Topless Forsworn Armor Replacer CBBE SE Amulet

Wait wait... Since BRETONS are the majority of the forsworn, wouldn't it seem normal to be topless in a city as well? hmm? hmmm? ?

14 minutes ago, jaeos said:

the three top files if you are using the most up to date version of skyrim se

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.db9e786fe0cf7183be5470fa89f1a60d.png

After that did you run the texture generator through mo2, make the zip file from that, then run the lod generator and make a zip file from that as well?

For the first part, I didn't have a problem with the files from the picture, just with the DLL from here: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/13716-dyndolod-dll/

For reasons I don't know, the DLL for 1.5.97 was invalid according to MO2 (• Couldn't load DynDOLOD.DLL (DynDOLOD-DLL-SE.1.5.97). A DLL is invalid (code 193)) and it wouldn't show as loaded at skse64.log. But now the error is gone and the DLL is loaded when looking at skse64.log. All with the exact same files and in the same order so I really don't understand why that happened.

For the second part yes, I ran everything through MO2 and I have no problems so far. Gotta re run them for the new mods in the list :) .

Also I want to use this post to say

THANK YOU FOR THIS GUIDE, IT'S GODLY

hi guys, i have a problem, right now im at installation part, and every few mods im checking if game doesnt crash, and everything seems fine, except for when i type showracemenu and im trying to change race of my character for khajiit female or argonian female, game crash, what could go wrong?