Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

This may be a noob question, but. How do you set various body sizes (values?) for particular NPCs? Is it even possible to assign them individually? I know how build a body from bodyslide presets, but that sets ALL npcs to the same body type. Or is there a way to randomize it? My most important criterion is that it uses 3BBB body type.

2 hours ago, sos_tabasco said:

This may be a noob question, but. How do you set various body sizes (values?) for particular NPCs? Is it even possible to assign them individually? I know how build a body from bodyslide presets, but that sets ALL npcs to the same body type. Or is there a way to randomize it? My most important criterion is that it uses 3BBB body type.

You don't. I tested some mods but those are only trouble. So far only the size differs but that is atm all that we get.

I'm back to the mountain textures. The much needed patch for 'Majestic Mountains' dropped two days ago and fixes the bug that made me remove MM months ago. But, as usual, the loadorder is quite tricky as the mountains are changed in quite a few texture packs.

No DynDOLOD (look at the trees in the center)

Spoiler

ScreenShot853.jpg.ffefcb14dc0e18a9b93417ae355e59f0.jpg

DynDOLOD (look at the trees in the center)

Spoiler

ScreenShot854.jpg.e8df8fde0808fcd854f9435ea1a2a628.jpg

2 hours ago, sos_tabasco said:

Not a noob question per se. There is a mod that does that, Everybody's different. However, it has issues and doesn't play well with some replacer mods. 

2 minutes ago, Aylis said:

You don't. I tested some mods but those are only trouble. So far only the size differs but that is atm all that we get.

I'm back to the mountain textures. The much needed patch for 'Majestic Mountains' dropped two days ago and fixes the bug that made me remove MM months ago. But, as usual, the loadorder is quite tricky as the mountains are changed in quite a few texture packs.

No DynDOLOD (look at the trees in the center)

Hide contents

ScreenShot853.jpg.ffefcb14dc0e18a9b93417ae355e59f0.jpg

DynDOLOD (look at the trees in the center)

Hide contents

ScreenShot854.jpg.e8df8fde0808fcd854f9435ea1a2a628.jpg

Looks like there are less trees with dyndolod..

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

Looks like there are less trees with dyndolod..

Yep. It removes/relocates trees that are in the LOD but not the landscape. Also it replaces the papercut trees with 3D ones.

@wa55a You can also disable the "require water" setting in the MCM and then just bathe whenever there's water present. I'd rather just do that but ymmv.

17 hours ago, jaeos said:

2> I'm skipping this as i don't use bathing in skyrim. I'm a breton werewolf.

::fist bump::

@Aylis I think it might be a good idea to mention by name which plugins to use for Reliquary of Myth, especially because it gets updated like every other day and now that the list incorporates Immersive Creatures. So it would be:

* "Daedric Voices + LHRM Patch"

* "MLU Patch"

* "SIC Patch"

Hey all, been a bit since I last bothered you all.  I haven't figured out my Riften ctd yet, but I've been focused on other things and I do have an oddly specific question for the group.  Is there a mod (or series of) that adds futa shlongs during futa animations and removes them after, like how the strapons appear during appropriate scenes?  And during male on female scenes with all females that it has a chance to add either a strapon or the futa schlong?  And finally, it also has a chance for impregnation?   Um, asking for a friend...

16 hours ago, wollboi said:

That's just the Dawnguard burning their vampire-propellent/wacky-backy. Probably a texture conflict. Any conflicts for any of your torch mods?

After installing this whole mod list, everything conflicts, so it's hard to figure out what the problem is 

3 hours ago, wa55a said:

After installing this whole mod list, everything conflicts, so it's hard to figure out what the problem is 

Is it just the dawnguard torches or are the regular guards torches doing the same? It would be after STAC and looking at mine (it's previous build so some things may be different)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f7477d366d3d57f359fe9145e21e43e0.png

These are the only 2 showing overwriting the files. 

However STAC overwrites things like PIMM which might cause the same issue if STAC isn't working correctly. Starting at whatever mod is just below STAC scroll to the bottom and shift+left click. then right click the highlighted mods and disable highlighted. (this is just to order right same as left. click each one back on until you get to the dynndolod (which could also be the problem) and enter game, see if problem persists, if so, shut off dyndolold first and go up until you find the offending mod. 

12 hours ago, wa55a said:

Tried to disable STAC & Medieval Candlehorns and Sconces, but I still get the purple smoke... Starting to thing it's a re-shade or ENB issue :(

Did you make sure left and right panes were the same? Which ENB are you using and which re-shade? Sounds stupid but disable dyndolod (the bottom ones) and what happens?

12 hours ago, wa55a said:

Tried to disable STAC & Medieval Candlehorns and Sconces, but I still get the purple smoke... Starting to thing it's a re-shade or ENB issue :(

If you think it is either of those, then try disabling them in-game and see if it fixes it. Re-shade is harder to disable ingame, you have to uncheck all the boxes.  Or just rename the dlls before launching.

7 hours ago, slough_monster said:

If you think it is either of those, then try disabling them in-game and see if it fixes it. Re-shade is harder to disable ingame, you have to uncheck all the boxes.  Or just rename the dlls before launching.

Also tried that... Did not work :(

@wa55a

That one is almost certainly a texture going haywire. Try reinstalling STAC, the patch for STAC and 'ENB Light' (use version 0.95).

@Angelborn07

You should ask that in the support thread of the schlongs.

Upcoming mods:

Dragons tongue by Mari

Nirnroot by Mari

Spiky grass by Mari

CleverCharff's Forts and Dungeons

Majestic Mountains - Cathedral Concept

Majestic Mountains-BDS With LOD Fix

Lakeview Greenhouse SSE (File) (made by Shezrie / Vanished on Nexus)

Lakeview Kitchen SSE (File) (made by Shezrie / Vanished on Nexus)

Uploaded file:

Lakeview Greenhouse SSE-4085-1-1.7z

Lakeview Kitchen SSE-4085-1-1.7z

Updated file:

The sometimes visible texture bug is gone and i removed the now redundant options. For the pubic hair we got a mod and the gloss is done via 'Wet Function'. I also reworked the labia and the nipples. The folder 'female' includes a folder for optional face textures without freckles (in case someone prefers those).

Aylis Skin - CBBE V1.5.7z

ScreenShot880.jpg.84b316de03f218267acf7e3ad24bf331.jpg

Spoiler

AS1.5.jpg.df39adfabae3040b3403979aae2c4f07.jpg

Just wanted to thank you for making this, I tried every mod guide I could find and this one definitely had the best results out of everything.

I stuck to all the optionals and havnt done dyndolod yet since I have a 1070ti and 300+ mods is a bit overwhelming.

@Aylis Suggestion to check and test (compatibility with your list) if you're interested.  Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim its presented as lightweight overhaul, seem to do all that moonlight tales does with a few more features like specific powers  according to your race (i,e Argonians in WW form inflict poisons damage with claws) retain some "buffs" in human form and such.  Might be an interesting (optional) substitute for Moonlight.

2 hours ago, Dpstyle said:

Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim its presented as lightweight overhaul, seem to do all that moonlight tales does with a few more features like specific powers  according to your race (i,e Argonians in WW form inflict poisons damage with claws) retain some "buffs" in human form and such.  Might be an interesting (optional) substitute for Moonlight.

Nice idea, but i've been at least six times through the questline for the companions in the last three months. And now again to test the mod? No. I'd really hate to do that...

oh i wouldnt have you redo the questline, just wondering the compatibility with your list if i were to swap Moonlight Tales for this one.  but i looked at the thread about compatibility and it seems to be highly compatible with most things (except major conflict with Moonlight Tales, for obvious reason), just no mentions of LL mods which is the part making me hesitate to switch Moonlight for it. 

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

Nice idea, but i've been at least six times through the questline for the companions in the last three months. And now again to test the mod? No. I'd really hate to do that...

Meh. I'll give it a go, i've had 4 restarts in the last week. something has been crashing when i get to the whiterun stables the first time. also riverwood the first time from the north. from the south no problems until i get to the inn so it's something at the bridge or the riverwood side of the bridge. but it's mjust the first time i enter the cell, after that, no crash confusing as hell