Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

How can you not include Bijin NPCs, the best NPC appearance overhaul? You only have one installed and they work together if you choose which one will have priority, i.e. loaded last both in the left and right column(if using MO). I have 5 NPC overhauls in my LE setup, but it required a bit of tweaking.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

How can you not include Bijin NPCs, the best NPC appearance overhaul? You only have one installed and they work together if you choose which one will have priority, i.e. loaded last both in the left and right column(if using MO). I have 5 NPC overhauls in my LE setup, but it required a bit of tweaking.

When everyone looks like they can enter a beauty contest - there's no need for a contest anymore.

RL works a bit different and thats why i won't add more of those mods... What you do in your setup is up to you.

Added an entry regarding 'ENB Lights' in 'Installation'.

Added an entry regarding 'NEMESIS and FNIS for creatures' in 'Installation'.

Added a link to a guide for bodyslide in 'Tips and Tricks'.

19 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I use

the Bijin Skin from the mod list

Bijin NPC's SE

Bijin Warmaidends

Bijin Wives SE

Bijin - Your Bodyslide Mesh and Texture  Make sure to follow the instructions to move the plugins to the correct location. 

That will give them the full Wbody

Loaded after Pandorable's stuff.

No black faces encountered yet.

29 minutes ago, Aylis said:

When eveyone looks like they can enter a beauty contest - there's no need for a contest anymore.

This true

Some of the NPC's have some odd facial angles. I think its the Face gen that helps a lot with that? I just made a choice to go overboard.

I wish there was more for the men in the game. And hair for men that doesn't look like it was made by Justin Bieber's personal hair stylist. 

Hey guys, how y'all doing.
Some weird issue popped up, today. been playing with the list (and a few of my adding) for about a week without any issues. Played last night with no worries and getting on today i got this... these 2 windows keep repeating when clicking the "OK".  Loading a Clean Save or a New Game doesnt do it, but as soon as i load a game file it does, even a New game i just started and saved my MCM/Character. i tried to reload a newly made game and i get this again. Any ideas ?

Spoiler

20200521213524_1.jpg.81171c7b0ce7cde4068da81aea9bfb4a.jpg

Spoiler

20200520132000_1.jpg.941b914143c394455cbd9bad8a8d257d.jpg

11 hours ago, denba666 said:

Yes, you should download all 3 of them if you want the best textures for the female body and the male body. The base mod is the first one, the other two are better texture replacements.
The group concept is just about which group of mods are the recommended to achieve a determined effect in the game with this modlist in mind.

@wa55a Groups are clusters of mods that if you do not put ALL the mods in that group together, things won't look quite right. Take the mod group you listed wet function. you install the base, and install the male bodies but do not put the female in. the males will look outstanding when they are wet (get out of the shower, walking in rain, sex, etc. The female body however will just be.. OK... Same idea but you do not put the male bodies in, now the females look outstanding and the guys just sit there with dry skin, so it looks off.. 

And to re-engrish @Aylis Numbered OPTIONAL groups are just looks some people will like, some will not. so they are optional, but do not half-ass the optionals, do all in a group or none.

1 hour ago, Dpstyle said:

Hey guys, how y'all doing.
Some weird issue popped up, today. been playing with the list (and a few of my adding) for about a week without any issues. Played last night with no worries and getting on today i got this... these 2 windows keep repeating when clicking the "OK".  Loading a Clean Save or a New Game doesnt do it, but as soon as i load a game file it does, even a New game i just started and saved my MCM/Character. i tried to reload a newly made game and i get this again. Any ideas ?

Hide contents

20200521213524_1.jpg.81171c7b0ce7cde4068da81aea9bfb4a.jpg

Hide contents

20200520132000_1.jpg.941b914143c394455cbd9bad8a8d257d.jpg

From the screens it says you have bad plugins, My first suggestion (you may have done so already but still) reinstall dripping when aroused and try it again. If not, shut the mod down and enter game, save, exit game, activate mod and renter game after mcm recognizes the mod again. (i been at work for 15 hours, my brain is toast and not firing correctly) 

@jaeos lol yeah i did.

1st deactivated DW.esp.. then i got 

Spoiler

20200512084143_2.jpg.60d253b26649c441e1f0bcc872d96e14.jpg

eternal loading without DW.esp
i reactivated, retried.. got the pop-ups again.
i re-installed.. Pop-ups continue.
Removed.. eternal loading on Skyrim logo screen..

i just dont understand why it worked perfectly without issues for a whole week and overnight plugins are no longer valid?  i didnt change anything, didnt add or remove mods, didnt play in load order.. just saved my game last night and went to bed and when i turn game on today i got this bug.

loading clean save and starting new games works fine, but as soon as i save and reload the popups come back

4 hours ago, Dpstyle said:

i just dont understand why it worked perfectly without issues for a whole week and overnight plugins are no longer valid?  i didnt change anything, didnt add or remove mods, didnt play in load order.. just saved my game last night and went to bed and when i turn game on today i got this bug.

loading clean save and starting new games works fine, but as soon as i save and reload the popups come back

That sounds like the mod registry (in-game) failed. Looking at the LE and SE pages for said mod it looks like the OP isn't willing to believe their mod might break

"*if you get errors, 99% your skyrim is broken or you didn't install dependecies/plugins, but if want to ignore them, use dummy status script to disable mod checks". suggested fixes are finish helgen/alternate start. 

Others reported turning it off in the mcm, saving disabling, enter game, save, cleaning the save and turning it back on has fixed it. 

Im in the final part of this amazing guide, and I'm stuck at the following: 

WBody Base (File) (Files which were created via Bodyslide)

WBody 3BBB DD (Files which were created for 'Devious Devices' via Bodyslide)

WBody NPC (File) (Files which were created for unique NPC via Bodyslide)

The first part was easy... I just grabbed the files from the files section, But the Wbody 3BBB DD files, I don't know how to get?? 

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Aylis said:

You create them with bodyslide.

I'm not sure how... Is there a good Tutorial for Advanced Bodyslide somewhere? I tried watching some youtube tutorials, but none of them explains how to create the files

@Aylis Are you using an older version of ENB Lights? My installation window doesn't look like that. It no longer has options for wall-mounted torches and it has a few additional selections. I re-downloaded the newest version to be sure. See below.

Spoiler

image.png

@Dpstyle That mod has trouble with being installed on an existing save according to its thread on LL. It's not my favorite.

3 hours ago, wa55a said:

I'm not sure how... Is there a good Tutorial for Advanced Bodyslide somewhere? I tried watching some youtube tutorials, but none of them explains how to create the files

See post #2128

2 hours ago, wollboi said:

@Aylis Are you using an older version of ENB Lights? My installation window doesn't look like that. It no longer has options for wall-mounted torches and it has a few additional selections. I re-downloaded the newest version to be sure. See below.

The newest version is compatible with 'Arctic'. 0.95 is official - 0.98Alpha2 is the one for 'Arctic'.

After a lot of good advise / coaching from this thread, I am finally where I can actually make the game run. I do have some issues / Questions

1. I have a notification reporting of incompatible plugins. It says: 

• Couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

2) Bathing in Skyrim does not work. When I stand neck deep in water the game tells me that there is not enough water. 

Maybe it's connected to the FNIS error i get: after running the tool:

Missing AnimFile ..\KuNeruNomu\KNNWashBodyStanding.hkx for character, mod Bathing in Skyrim
Missing AnimFile ..\KuNeruNomu\KNNWashBodyStandingTypeBStart.hkx for character, mod Bathing

3) During Character creation I get a consistent CTD when I select the Argonian Race 

Hope someone can help (again) 

1 hour ago, wa55a said:

After a lot of good advise / coaching from this thread, I am finally where I can actually make the game run. I do have some issues / Questions

• Couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

2) Bathing in Skyrim does not work. When I stand neck deep in water the game tells me that there is not enough water. 

Missing AnimFile ..\KuNeruNomu\KNNWashBodyStanding.hkx for character, mod Bathing in Skyrim
Missing AnimFile ..\KuNeruNomu\KNNWashBodyStandingTypeBStart.hkx for character, mod Bathing

3) During Character creation I get a consistent CTD when I select the Argonian Race 

Make sure you grabbed the "Bathing in Skyrim SE - Lightweight Water Overhaul Patch (esl-flagged) (In the Main File)" from the Bathing in Skyrim SE page, it overwrites the main esp file and is the one matching the Catherdral Water Overhaul mod. 

**EDIT**

I believe you can select the LWO option in the FOMOD, but its been a while since I did my install

For the missing animation, you need to grab the "Animations Package" from the Optional files of this Skyrim Mod, Install and run FNIS.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/?tab=files

2 hours ago, wa55a said:

1. I had the same problem as you and I made a research in the support forums. MadMansGun said this DLL should be deleted.

2. Made a research too and Caiglee said that these animations are only needed if you use the custom bathing animations that are not supplied by the SE version. Kesryth is right, you just need the Lightweight Water Overhaul Patch from Bathing in Skyrim SE page.

9 hours ago, wa55a said:

Im in the final part of this amazing guide, and I'm stuck at the following: 

WBody Base (File) (Files which were created via Bodyslide)

WBody 3BBB DD (Files which were created for 'Devious Devices' via Bodyslide)

WBody NPC (File) (Files which were created for unique NPC via Bodyslide)

The first part was easy... I just grabbed the files from the files section, But the Wbody 3BBB DD files, I don't know how to get?? 

Thanks

I thought i had made a visual guide on building just specific sets of bodyslide files, but i guess not. I'll use Lustmord armor as an example.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c123e11f476465aaa473f6693d28a660.png

Once you open bodyslide 4 slots to the right it says group filter. Click the magnifying glass and look for DD (or in this case lustmord) check the check boxes next to it and click ok.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c54f1a0efb71a80879c88b746fa4f091.png

As you can see we only have the Lustmord armor parts available

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.670522c42f69b4ef4a0cbf1644be457c.png

Bottom left corner make sure you have BUILD MORPHS checked. Click batch build, and you get this.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.35ac9d96fda8dd0d4320a72a52fd3bb4.png

Now i have 2 of the same armor (they both have the same name, one has physics, one does not.) Once you go through the list and choose what has physics and what doesn't or which mesh to use click ok. and wait.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.93e7dfbfa4b030bbcf4933c354ade589.png

When this pops up you are done. Click ok and exit bodyslide.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c8601fc9ece2f37cadf104c7a4ff4d35.png

Now you have a Warning.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a144f10598b0655b8fb4a1679d9b7191.png

Here is your built outfit. collapse it back down to just meshes folder (if you already have a place for bodyslide output and drag meshes to that mod.)

if not.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2b6e1161b7bbc1405e3dbe7f7b772b85.png

Right click the overwrite and create mod. Name it bodyslide-outfits or something you will remember that's where all my clothing is!

Make sure the New MOD you made with bodyslide is checked and moved into position (i put it above dyndolod) and done.

Hey, is running bethini safe with this guide?  

Also, Thank you very much for this guide. I tried installing a few mods a few months ago with the LE edition and it was unstable and fucky as all hell. I've downloaded and installed everything in your guide, barring some textures and adding in some other mods/animation, and its working like a treat.

But the only issue I have with it, is the janky alt tab behaviour of skyrim. I know in LE you could use onetweak, but that isnt ported to SE yet. Apparently Bethini does the same thing onetweak does and more, so would like to run that. Just dont wanna ruin my game.

4 hours ago, wa55a said:

1>Delete that dll.

2> I'm skipping this as i don't use bathing in skyrim. I'm a breton werewolf. or a breton vampire, or a daughter of coldharbor. so i either smell like a dog or i'm dead ?.

3>Did you install the tails fix?

3 hours ago, jaeos said:

1>Delete that dll.

Noob question how do i do that lol? Had the same issue pop up but i have no idea how to delete it