Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

On 5/18/2020 at 3:27 AM, jap2015 said:

Player home in Windhelm. If you try to try to put a staff in that weapon rack, swords and what not are fine. But I remember seeing this in LE

BTW save before trying, it will kill each slot you try it in.

Ah, i see. Then the vanilla bug is still there...

It's just been ~9 years. Maybe Bethesda will fix it with the '10th Anniversary Edition'. ? 

On 5/18/2020 at 3:35 AM, slough_monster said:

@Aylis  Artic is good.  It is on the step list too.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:22 AM, denba666 said:

I really liked it. You should try it.

OK. Then it will be the next priority. Thanks guys. :)

Testing atm:

Arctic - Frost Effects Redux

Ashara SSE Imperial Outfit - UNP - Sundracon

Ashara Imperial Outfits - SSE CBBE BodySlide

KSHair For All Vanilla NPCs

Planned:

HD Reworked Horses

Outfit Switcher

Undecided:

More Nasty Critters Special Edition 12.06A

Creature Framework SE (this has to overwrite MNC)

Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures SE

Canine Update

Horse Fix for MNC (Just to be sure there are no CTD near them)

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC3 (Beta 13)

Will be removed:

Gritty Goats (Redundant)

Honored Hounds (Interferes with BDIC and doesn't seem to make a real visual difference)

Smooth Shores (Grass and Ground Remastered) (Causes some gaps in the landscape in combination with other mods)

KD - Realistic Fireplaces V3 (Problems in Windhelm / Size wrong for Hearthfire)

Will be added:

Preinstallation:

Reality - A Performance ReShade

Area:

Grass FPS Booster (Working nicely)

KSHair for JK's Skyrim

KSHair for Dawn of Skyrim

Textures:

CleverCharff's Orc Strongholds

CleverCharff's Orc Strongholds - Slate Roof

Creatures:

HD Reworked Dragons Collection 4K

Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Official Patch and Patch Central

Weapons and Armor:

Realistic Armor (Thats the end for the last eyesores)

Realistic Armor - Textures

Override:

No Edge Glow - Magic and Transformations

NPC:

CiceReal Placer - No Makeup

Weather and Lighting:

Get Snowy - ENB Version (Install both patches. Texture pack is NOT needed)

LL:

BakaFactory SLAL Animation (Make sure to get the ones for SE!)

Sexual Vampire Feed SE

Creampie and Pregnant Voice Pack 1.1

Final:

KSHair For Alternate Start

Bathing in Skyrim SE - Alternate Start - Live Another Life Patch (Just to make sure nobody overlooks it)

4 hours ago, Aylis said:

Still got some minor texture kinks i got to figure out (this order works otherwise):

More Nasty Critters Special Edition 12.06A

Creature Framework SE (this has to be below MNC)

Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures SE

Horse Fix for MNC (Just to be sure there are no CTD near them)

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC3 (Beta 13)

Will be moved:

The creature files at the end of LL go up to 'Creatures' or 'Physics' (still tbd). Some of them interfere with BDIC.

Still getting that sorted out? I thought you said forget it until the skeletons are fixed Here's the way mine are listed 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a2bae16c12dafa152086420b87fb7379.png

As you can see, horse fix on mine has the grey bolt saying it's redundant. But i don't have ctd near horses either. It's because xpmse skeleton is below it, the horse fix may be the cause of CTD itself if the bones are wrong.

@jaeos

Yep, but you got it wrong...

XPMSSE needs to get overwritten by MNC. The old rule 'never overwrite XPMSSE' isn't valid anymore and that has been the case for quite some time now.

And i was talking about the animated schlongs (which i didn't include ;)). The replacement i got works far better (ran a the dozen or so tests). Without having the problems of the 'Creature Schlongs'.

Testfile (aka ALPHA!)

Here we got replaced meshes and textures for several different types of arrows and quivers. I never liked the look of most of them so i picked the steel quiver as my preferred choice (still have to change the color of the arrows). Are you guys interested in something like this?

Steel Quiver.7z

Btw. it is only textures and meshes so it is safe to install/uninstall.

11 hours ago, Aylis said:

@jaeos

Yep, but you got it wrong...

XPMSSE needs to get overwritten by MNC. The old rule 'never overwrite XPMSSE' isn't valid anymore and that has been the case for quite some time now.

And i was talking about the animated schlongs (which i didn't include ;)). The replacement i got works far better (ran a the dozen or so tests). Without having the problems of the 'Creature Schlongs'.

Testfile (aka ALPHA!)

Here we got replaced meshes and textures for several different types of arrows and quivers. I never liked the look of most of them so i picked the steel quiver as my preferred choice (still have to change the color of the arrows). Are you guys interested in something like this?

Steel Quiver.7z 38.38 MB · 0 downloads

Btw. it is only textures and meshes so it is safe to install/uninstall.

I never said xpmsc HAD to go at the bottom, i have a couple of mods below it that alter the bones from xpmse, but if whoever did the bones in the horse fixed messed it up.. then putting xpmse below it fixed it. So it's using the scripts from MNC and horse fix on the xpmse bones, charus hunters, gritty goats and honored hounds are below mine, but thats where i found mine to not CTD when i went near an.. Aroused.. horse.. the randy fuckers. 

If you can overwrite the arrows and quiver for dibellian defender (the bow and quiver use the conjured bow and arrow mesh) i would love to test it. especially since for some reason the no more fork like arrows doesn't work on the conjured items.

Or if i knew how to edit stuff on my own, i might give it a try and see if i can use the Mesh and texture from transparent glass mod. 

EDIT: looking inside the dibellian defender mod there are no textures to the bow, arrows, swords or shield, i was going to attempt to just copy and rename but.. damn it. It uses scripts to trigger the appropriate conjured item.. 

3 hours ago, wollboi said:

Does Immersive Creatures play nice with Morrowloot? Didn't see anything about it yea or nay on their linked compatibility page.

It's working fine together and it adds quite a few surprises. 

4 hours ago, jaeos said:

I never said xpmsc HAD to go at the bottom, i have a couple of mods below it that alter the bones from xpmse, but if whoever did the bones in the horse fixed messed it up.. then putting xpmse below it fixed it. So it's using the scripts from MNC and horse fix on the xpmse bones, charus hunters, gritty goats and honored hounds are below mine, but thats where i found mine to not CTD when i went near an.. Aroused.. horse.. the randy fuckers. 

If you can overwrite the arrows and quiver for dibellian defender (the bow and quiver use the conjured bow and arrow mesh) i would love to test it. especially since for some reason the no more fork like arrows doesn't work on the conjured items.

Or if i knew how to edit stuff on my own, i might give it a try and see if i can use the Mesh and texture from transparent glass mod. 

EDIT: looking inside the dibellian defender mod there are no textures to the bow, arrows, swords or shield, i was going to attempt to just copy and rename but.. damn it. It uses scripts to trigger the appropriate conjured item.. 

Strange, that one fixed the crashes a lot of people had with the horses. ?

I could - but first i have to find them in the virtual folder.

Someone wanted a boat?

L.V.X Magick's - Boats

And new Forsworn armor?

Topless Forsworn Armor Replacer CBBE SE

59 minutes ago, Aylis said:

It's working fine together and it adds quite a few surprises. 

Strange, that one fixed the crashes a lot of people had with the horses. ?

I could - but first i have to find them in the virtual folder.

It uses the stock conjured items in the skyrim files. the purple blue flaming items. Which is an issue with skyrim Reputation since conjuration is necromancy according to that mod. (at least i can turn that off in reputation) real bound bows changes the bow to something that doesn't look like an etherial purple flame weapon. Or even making the arrows look different according to the tattoo you have. But thats essenially rewriting dibella defender mod to have it's own assets for the weapons. (which would totally rock with etherial flaming clothing.. argh.. and here i became a truck driver instead of going to MIT... /headslam... 

2 hours ago, jaeos said:

It uses the stock conjured items in the skyrim files. the purple blue flaming items. Which is an issue with skyrim Reputation since conjuration is necromancy according to that mod. (at least i can turn that off in reputation) real bound bows changes the bow to something that doesn't look like an etherial purple flame weapon. Or even making the arrows look different according to the tattoo you have. But thats essenially rewriting dibella defender mod to have it's own assets for the weapons. (which would totally rock with etherial flaming clothing.. argh.. and here i became a truck driver instead of going to MIT... /headslam... 

O.o

That sounds complicated...

2 hours ago, slough_monster said:

@Aylis Did you remove Terrain LOD redone?  I don't see it in your list anymore.

Yes. In the end it was doing the same as 'Grass Terrain Remade', Which i think works better with the used grass mod. 

4 hours ago, Aylis said:

O.o

That sounds complicated...

Yes. In the end it was doing the same as 'Grass Terrain Remade', Which i think works better with the used grass mod. 

I wonder if a replacement texture/mesh with the same pathname/filename as the conjured weapons would do the trick? Thats what Real Bound Bows does i think. Probably something for someone with way more brain power than me to mess with.

3 hours ago, Hacker432 said:

For Strap-on in bodyslide HDT or HDTC?
I've never heard of HDTC before

Crap!

I just saw that the link someone gave me was for Oldrim... Thanks for the question!

Reuploading my file again:

SkyrimStrapOns_CBBESSEBodyslide.7z

Fixed the guide and reuploaded in the 'Files Section'.

@jaeos

That would do it. The tricky part is to find the right files (the naming is often enough confusing).

Two minor issues with the list:

skyrim se shader bundle points to enb helper se

Is skyrim.ini supposed to be installed in MO2 or just put in the skyrim folder? If the later, may want to move this from UI to pre-installation so as to make sure that that it matches with the instructions in the files section.

8 hours ago, Aylis said:

That would do it. The tricky part is to find the right files (the naming is often enough confusing).

Wouldn't it be easier to redirect dibellian defender to use scoped bow "Dwarven Sniper" (it's honestly the only one i remember from install) or would that be rewriting that mod?

26 minutes ago, asebw said:

Is skyrim.ini supposed to be installed in MO2 or just put in the skyrim folder? If the later, may want to move this from UI to pre-installation so as to make sure that that it matches with the instructions in the files section.

I'm pretty sure it goes into the MO2 skyrim.ini file. The original skyrim ini file is in your (windows 10) C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition

The MO2 files are in Mod Organizer\profiles\PROFILENAME

59 minutes ago, asebw said:

Two minor issues with the list:

skyrim se shader bundle points to enb helper se

1. That is correct and as it should be. First one in 'Optional Files', you know...

2. Neither. That file is only there so have something to compare it with your own ini.

33 minutes ago, jaeos said:

Wouldn't it be easier to redirect dibellian defender to use scoped bow "Dwarven Sniper" (it's honestly the only one i remember from install) or would that be rewriting that mod?

Its easier to overwrite or delete some files. You only have to be sure you get the right ones.

42 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Its easier to overwrite or delete some files. You only have to be sure you get the right ones.

Well.. Real bound bow works on it.

Spoiler

ScreenShot58.png.fc5858064f56a53812c9effc8ee19615.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot59.png.0bcac3d8d9846cd51ea18c2016c81f94.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot60.png.f07cd6ab592585c24d499a5730d19423.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot61.png.3311c82df6584d8e0860fba671bac004.png

But the mod no more fork like arrows doesn't affect it. still the same soup fork look.

52 minutes ago, Aylis said:

1. That is correct and as it should be. First one in 'Optional Files', you know...

2. Neither. That file is only there so have something to compare it with your own ini.

1. My bad

2. Got those two mixed up. Meant SKSE.ini

@jaeos

Then you have to exchange the mesh for it.

@asebw

As the file normally doesn't exist it's an extension to SKSE. That's why i put it there.

But i got to rework some things anyway. I found a reshade (see post #2079) that i like and that one will be added in the next update. Thankfully that one is easy to add to the game.

Small comparison.

Hope the differences are visible in the pictures. Here in game they are very obvious. Best is you don't loose FPS with this reshade.

'Rudy ENB', 'Qbsidian Weather and Lighting', 'Luminosity'

Spoiler

Ohne.jpg.c2eb30f491b844fc4b0cdef98d11186b.jpg

'Rudy ENB', 'Qbsidian Weather and Lighting', 'Luminosity' and 'Reality' (Reshade - Medium)

Spoiler

Medium.jpg.be18aeb304a363c4a674473cfc9f37e3.jpg

'Rudy ENB', 'Qbsidian Weather and Lighting', 'Luminosity' and 'Reality' (Reshade - Full)

Spoiler

Full.jpg.49844e7543f0d76934c604718274cecd.jpg

6 hours ago, Aylis said:

Small comparison.

Hope the differences are visible in the pictures. Here in game they are very obvious. Best is you don't loose FPS with this reshade.

'Rudy ENB', 'Qbsidian Weather and Lighting', 'Luminosity'

Hide contents

Ohne.jpg.c2eb30f491b844fc4b0cdef98d11186b.jpg

'Rudy ENB', 'Qbsidian Weather and Lighting', 'Luminosity' and 'Reality' (Reshade - Medium)

Hide contents

Medium.jpg.be18aeb304a363c4a674473cfc9f37e3.jpg

'Rudy ENB', 'Qbsidian Weather and Lighting', 'Luminosity' and 'Reality' (Reshade - Full)

Hide contents

Full.jpg.49844e7543f0d76934c604718274cecd.jpg

The clouds are a little lighter, but other than that from my end it doesn't look much different

On 5/16/2020 at 9:03 AM, Aylis said:

And we got a replacement for our female Cicero (shouldn't it be 'Cicera'? My latin is more than rusty). The clipping is gone, non-slooty outfit, great voice acting and the body is CBBE. I'd almost say 'Perfect' (still got to get rid of the heart and tear tattoo/warpaint in the face ;)).

CiceReal Placer - Vanilla - Default Outfit <- Updated post #2 and #2053

I'll make a patch just for you for the no tear tintmask ;)