Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

21 hours ago, jaeos said:

@Acarson64

alright here is what you do in SLAL

go here.

Hide contents

ScreenShot51.png.b3c5fd946ae0c007994984cd882514a0.png

click this

Hide contents

ScreenShot52.png.f3dd4f5bc946bbeaec0a3bd50559a45a.pngScreenShot53.png.a332f63dd23e2867893434456c689323.png

then this and WAIT. It will take awhile. go to the bathroom, get a drink, whatever. I have a amd 3900k and it still takes this about 5 minutes to register them all. there will be a popup that says xxx animations registered.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot54.png.06ea1279135562d69ad0df89d9f90933.png

then click this (shouldn't need to but it doesn't hurt)

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot55.png.e6746a17c47e0ff554cd93ec8f79419e.png

Then click this and you get a popup

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot56.png.1ef3912ba7505e6f43190e8e10372931.png

that should look close to this

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot57.png.2f47a35e2116a5debdd180ad22b1ce1a.png

I do not have the (V) animations enabled (I'm just not into being eaten to have an orgasm...)

I did all that and I'm getting THIS!  This classic. And how did this FNIS thing happen?

Calibration.PNG

FNIS.PNG

13 hours ago, Acarson64 said:

I did all that and I'm getting THIS!  This classic. And how did this FNIS thing happen?

FNIS.PNG

I'm on my phone so I can't see the pic very well, I see a horker strap on. And you have 2 fnis behavior files? I would uninstall both, and reinstall the se file, and update the exe file path. I mean yeah, that could be the whole problem. But their arms are not in a t-pose so something worked right. 

Upcoming stuff:

Area:

Smooth Shores (Grass and Ground Remastered) (Moved from 'Override')

JK's Sleeping Giant Inn

Shades Of The Rift

Textures:

Riften in High Definition

Riften in High Definition - Optional Cobblestones

CleverCharff's Apocrypha

CleverCharff's Fort Dawnguard (Now it looks better with the used mountain textures)

CleverCharff's Photorealistic Ash Pile (Looks great with the bones)

CleverCharff's SkyHaven

CleverCharff's SkyHaven - Dark Walls

CleverCharff's Solitude

CleverCharff's Soul Cairn

CleverCharff's Soul Cairn - SMIM Patch (No flat skulls anymore)

Override:

Away - Come Away

Save the Icerunner - Lights Out Alternate Routes (Fixes an annoying quest. Now you have choices (something Bethesda has forgotten))

Weapons and Armor:

Unique Thane Weapons

Sound:

Improved River Sound

Weather and Lighting:

Improved Hearthfire Lighting SE (Working fine, no conflicts)

Volumetric Mists (Very nice with DynDOLOD)

One mod i was testing vanished from Nexus. Got to see if i can do something with the files as i've been tinkering with something that might end up being its own mod for quivers (just needed something to look at ;)).

Will recheck CiceReal Placer later. If the clipping is gone it will end up in the list.

Screenshots with 'Volumetric Mists' and 'DynDOLOD' combined:

Spoiler

ScreenShot792.jpg.39800ac04c5337f5234f4a40d30ec90c.jpg

ScreenShot793.jpg.1277c88031c2e607d2e4f9cf08e8e952.jpg

ScreenShot804.jpg.4515cb2c59128856a7d571cd07afd2ec.jpg

ScreenShot807.jpg.ebd90cd2acde545e137b17b4a2f36c4a.jpg

I guess this one shows it best. DynDOLOD's rendered trees showing up through some heavy fog. Depending on the weather and the time of day the results can be eerie or beautiful.

ScreenShot808.jpg.7c15207c71712c23b8152d50d680ec2f.jpg

16 hours ago, Acarson64 said:

It looks to me like you are not running FNIS through MO.  You need to add the FNIS.exe to the executable list and run it with the first 2 options checked.  Then you need to move the files it generates out of overwrite folder and into a custom mod folder named whatever you like.

13 hours ago, Acarson64 said:

FNIS.PNG

just in case @slough_monster is correct.\

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2380beca489f267f208b8a76c7782a1a.png

click the green and blue gears at the top

Spoiler

image.png.46b966cd604a76155877032b1d240035.png

IF FNIS DOES NOT SHOW UP. Click the + at the top Name it FNIS, at the binary click the 3 dots. 

Spoiler

image.png.24fa1125d3010bd8af5b0d302146286e.png

Another popup, you will need to go to DRIVE/Mod Organizer/Skyrimse (whatever the folder is for your mods)/Fores New Idles in Skyrim/Tools/Generate FNIS for users/

Spoiler

image.png.8478b31c3fb64a3fd40d8c74aabb504a.png

You want the one with the red icon. click it either once and hit open, or double click it. popup will close and you will be back at the previous window. check the box that says use the applications icon, then click apply, then click OK

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.966fe9109e758e1fb9d32b0666f9383d.png

Fnis should now be in the pop up window. After this run FNIS from here ALWAYS.

when you run it check the same boxes i have 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.19c5dfbfcf5dc54e0a05b9507296f924.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a9f4617b23fdd8bfeca5c962f3cc4d05.png

should look like this when done

1 hour ago, e27spd said:

I really like CleverCharff's ash pile. Have to go fling some lighting around now. 

I'm still tweaking the loadorder. If all goes well there will be an update in a few days.

7 hours ago, e27spd said:

I really like CleverCharff's ash pile. Have to go fling some lighting around now. 

@AylisI personally like the ash pile currently in load order, but only because it has the skull peeking out, this one looks good as well, don't know if i would change it due to losing the skull in the ash though. maybe as an optional file?

On 5/14/2020 at 11:18 AM, jaeos said:

@Aylis ... maybe as an optional file?

We'll see, i'm still tinkering with the loadorder.

Mist Top Retreat SE                  Interesting idea but doesn't work too well. Very obvious texture mismatches in the area.

Windstad Exterior Additions    Got way too much clipping and the walls... Don't get me started with the walls...

Shades Of The Rift                   Overgrown with grass and some bugs. Contacted the OA. <- OA is working on it. ? We found the problem!

35 minutes ago, Acarson64 said:

I have a question of ease, so when I tried fixing this FNIS thing I think I fucked it up again.  Should I just dump everything and start over?  And if so, when is the best time to install and set up FNIS for round 2?  

Just check that you didn't install something for LE. Thats the most common problem.

Rest is first paragraph in post #3.

No, I knew better then that at least.  No your directions are great, I just didn't see everything.  So I think I'm gonna roll stuff back, though the problem I had with this recent thing was that when I erased FNIS outside of VORTEX I didn't choose the right box when it talked about reverting files.  So I'm just gonna dump all but SKSE and rebuild.  And would you happen to know a good forum for the bodypresets?  I'm still having a hard time working that one out.

@Acarson64

If you want to make a fresh start i recommend giving MO2 a shot. No rules you have to set up and everything is drag'n'drop.

For bodyslides there's a thread here at LL. Should be on the same page as this one.

Away - Come Away                Is very nice (and thats as far as i'll go with 'slooty armor')! Still got to craft some new trousers...

Away.jpg.bb4095ab7a994d3eeba37fe169f0d615.jpg

3 hours ago, Acarson64 said:

No, I knew better then that at least.  No your directions are great, I just didn't see everything.  So I think I'm gonna roll stuff back, though the problem I had with this recent thing was that when I erased FNIS outside of VORTEX I didn't choose the right box when it talked about reverting files.  So I'm just gonna dump all but SKSE and rebuild.  And would you happen to know a good forum for the bodypresets?  I'm still having a hard time working that one out.

I would also suggest  MO2. it takes a little longer to correctly set up at the beginning (by a little i mean 15 minutes) but changing load order is exactly like aylis said, click, drag and drop and it's changed. want to disable a mod? just click the check mark next to it and it's off. No redoing an entire load order because of a bad mod in the beginning you didn't see.. 

46 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Is very nice (and thats as far as i'll go with 'slooty')! Still got to craft some new trousers...

Argh, you really really need some sloot in your skyrim :P. Aylis preset is just built um.. well, for such things.. (i believe the proper redneck term is built like a brick shithouse.. ?)

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

I would also suggest  MO2. it takes a little longer to correctly set up at the beginning (by a little i mean 15 minutes) but changing load order is exactly like aylis said, click, drag and drop and it's changed. want to disable a mod? just click the check mark next to it and it's off. No redoing an entire load order because of a bad mod in the beginning you didn't see.. 

Well from the more detailed FNIS video, to which I should have watched first said that you have to remove all the associated files.  Because really downloading and punting the mods I have back will be simple since I was still in the earlier stages.  

50 minutes ago, Acarson64 said:

Well from the more detailed FNIS video, to which I should have watched first said that you have to remove all the associated files.  Because really downloading and punting the mods I have back will be simple since I was still in the earlier stages.  

everything you have dowenloaded in vortex, can just be moved to the MO2 download folder. When you open MO2 they are there..

42 minutes ago, jaeos said:

yet you will put panties on the PC just to sleep... Insanity i tell you INSANITY

Hmm, does that not define all modders, well pretty much everybody on the planet if you want to be picky about it, anybody who says they are sane in this day and age is at best delusional.

MO2 looks like it has a steep learning curve, but it really doesn't. It just has a lot more tweaks you can do, but as far as following this guide and getting everything running in it, it's MUCH easier than trying to get it working in order in Vortex. I started with Vortex, and looking back on all the rules makes my head spin more now than it did when I started using it.