Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

Oh, missed the one about a laptop...

Then, i guess, the biggest improvement would be using a very light ENB (Rudy is taxing) and removing the grass mods (and their patches). It won't look as good but the FPS should be much better.

5 hours ago, PariahOh said:

Thanks for the tips and files. I didn't answer before because I'm working on everything, I installed everything from 0 again because I had CTD at the loading screen after installing #Final files and patches. Now I'm in the LL phase. Tried the game and it works quite well except for 20 fps (too bad for i7-7700HQ, 16GB Ram and GeForce 1050Ti?).
I continue the work and pray.

PS: if I want to install: AddItemMenu e Multiple Followers Framework..... where is better in load order?

And why not: Naked Dungeons SE 2.0.1 and Deviously Cursed Loot SE BETA 2 8.4

Multiple Followers framework would go right along with multiple hearthfire adoptions, Naked Dungeons and Cursed loot would go with the Sloot stuff (loverslab) 

as far as improving frames, take out most of the weather mods, those are always running, grass, trees.. 1050ti means it's about a 7yr old laptop? I'll guess a dell inspireon? or a MSI GL62? (the two most popular that came with the 700hq and a 1050ti. Both should (i need to know exactly which laptop you have) be able to upgrade the 1050 to a 2050 and scream. 

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

@Aylis nope knock yourself out. It a good thing to have cleaned DLC mods. it should be number 1 right after the original dlc.

Exactly where i placed it here. ;)

OK, then it is two small changes to the list and post #1939. (Done and Done)

@jaeos cleaned DLC and Motion Sensitive Fix SE. The second one makes 'Immersive Camera' less twitchy (which is also good for people not affected by motion sickness). Both are important enough for a mini-update. Don't forget to rerun FNIS!

31 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Exactly where i placed it here. ;)

OK, then it is two small changes to the list and post #1939. (Done and Done)

@jaeos cleaned DLC and Motion Sensitive Fix SE. The second one makes 'Immersive Camera' less twitchy (which is also good for people not affected by motion sickness). Both are important enough for a mini-update. Don't forget to rerun FNIS!

i use AIM combat camera. The head bob is still there and combat roll in the sneak tree in 1st person sticks but I run around in 3rd person 90% of the time (switch to first person to activate certain switches etc) and it plays well with violens. (I'm still running the list from 3-4 iterations ago before alot of the meshes and textures were removed and replaced with a few AIO, Also why i have 445 active mods with 255 esp limit.)

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

Multiple Followers framework would go right along with multiple hearthfire adoptions, Naked Dungeons and Cursed loot would go with the Sloot stuff (loverslab) 

as far as improving frames, take out most of the weather mods, those are always running, grass, trees.. 1050ti means it's about a 7yr old laptop? I'll guess a dell inspireon? or a MSI GL62? (the two most popular that came with the 700hq and a 1050ti. Both should (i need to know exactly which laptop you have) be able to upgrade the 1050 to a 2050 and scream. 

Thanks, I will try it.
My laptop is a Asus ROG GL753VE, I bought a laptop because I used it at home / work and with financial availability it was the best choice, at those time i was not playing.

22 minutes ago, PariahOh said:

Thanks, I will try it.
My laptop is a Asus ROG GL753VE, I bought a laptop because I used it at home / work and with financial availability it was the best choice, at those time i was not playing.

Damn. your gpu is soldered to the motherboard, so no upgrade there. Have you looked at building a tower to game on for home? Pauls hardware has a series where he will basically list what you need for gaming etc (flashy lights come last). Get the non-led versions of things like ram, a decent PSU, and pay the extra for windows 10 PRO. Some things like cortana can be shut of with just a few clicks on it, whereas you must edit the registry to kill her on 10 home. Here is a pretty cheap build you might like for a decent budget. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PubJxQBKBio

31 minutes ago, slough_monster said:

for people that need to clean their own files in the future: https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:0.3.0b#Cleaning_Vanilla_Master_Files 

There are not many that say clean the vanilla files. But with all the ITM and jank records beth left in their shit it's just smart to not trust them and fix them. Cloaks of skyrim has deliberate ITM records so cleaning ALL the mods is a no-no. (loot is good for finding these issues, as long as you do not sort the mods)

I believe LOOT (*dodge rolls Dark Souls style out of the way of flying axes hurled at him*) will throw a flag and take you to a friendly page giving instructions on how to clean DLC files. It's how I did it. Just obviously don't use LOOT to sort, only to get the link to the fix.

18 minutes ago, wollboi said:

I believe LOOT (*dodge rolls Dark Souls style out of the way of flying axes hurled at him*) will throw a flag and take you to a friendly page giving instructions on how to clean DLC files. It's how I did it. Just obviously don't use LOOT to sort, only to get the link to the fix.

Yes it flags it if it finds dirty mods. And i just re-ran it and it looks like cloaks ITM records were fixed or the MA got loot to recognize they are supposed to be there.

Yup, or since It has been done first thing on a fresh install just use the ones i did. I admittedly tried to do it the old way and had a bad time with loot for about 45 minutes until it sank it its a redesign of loot, because of hearthfire's shit ITM that needed to be cleaned twice in the old LOOT,is just once now because it automates the second cleaning. 

• Installed these mods using the list.  Game is thankfully stable but the lovers lab stuff is doing that thing where both actors are just standing inside each other and then separate when the scene is over.  Any suggestions?
    Spoiler

Issue.Calibration.PNG.b14e2533f7578a6cda21420764e019d9.PNG

37 minutes ago, Acarson64 said:

Installed these mods using the list.  Game is thankfully stable but the lovers lab stuff is doing that thing where both actors are just standing inside each other and then separate when the scene is over.  Any suggestions?

Did you open SLAL and add the animations you wanted? did you rebuild the registry when you were done adding them?

28 minutes ago, jaeos said:

Did you open SLAL and add the animations you wanted? did you rebuild the registry when you were done adding them?

I did, though what would be nice to find is a set up list or at least a simpler explanation for what a lot of the settings do.  Because maybe I don't have all the mod settings correct in MCM. 

15 minutes ago, Acarson64 said:

I did, though what would be nice to find is a set up list or at least a simpler explanation for what a lot of the settings do.  Because maybe I don't have all the mod settings correct in MCM. 

Testing is pretty simple. if you are playing a female. walk to someone and hit N to sexlab focus on them. open the mcm and go all the way to the bottom to zaz. one of the sub tab is animation testing. when you open it it should have the female listed as actor 1 and the male as actor 2 at the top there is a dropdown menu (probably says something about idles) open it and go to sexlab. add .. ya know what.. give me a minute to get into the game and screenshot this shit. I suck at typing. some pictures might show you better..

EDIT: ok here we go

Spoiler

ScreenShot46.png.8519aa278cf951baefcf93739c368a7e.png

run down the mcm to this ^^

Spoiler

ScreenShot47.png.a3d9fc3daf56af27654ffff4ec7d874a.png

even if you only have the single actor change animation type to sexlab, change index to whatever. if solo it will autofill for masturbation^^

Spoiler

ScreenShot48.png.690b6d4dc66fe3949d5d68997493e6ff.png

Click index and change what you are animating^^

Spoiler

ScreenShot49.png.fd463c3e40f2e5cde121048f7ac581b3.png

and click run animation. ^^^

Spoiler

ScreenShot50.png.d662b22896e49c390ca3d9f138fcdef6.png

(mine works fine so jordis (actor 2 is the one with a dick in male/female animations). if you reverse them, it will look for gay animations if you have an actual male. 

Since jordis is stabbing my PC with a hagraven dildo all is well in my animation system.

@Acarson64

alright here is what you do in SLAL

go here.

Spoiler

ScreenShot51.png.b3c5fd946ae0c007994984cd882514a0.png

click this

Spoiler

ScreenShot52.png.f3dd4f5bc946bbeaec0a3bd50559a45a.pngScreenShot53.png.a332f63dd23e2867893434456c689323.png

then this and WAIT. It will take awhile. go to the bathroom, get a drink, whatever. I have a amd 3900k and it still takes this about 5 minutes to register them all. there will be a popup that says xxx animations registered.

Spoiler

ScreenShot54.png.06ea1279135562d69ad0df89d9f90933.png

then click this (shouldn't need to but it doesn't hurt)

Spoiler

ScreenShot55.png.e6746a17c47e0ff554cd93ec8f79419e.png

Then click this and you get a popup

Spoiler

ScreenShot56.png.1ef3912ba7505e6f43190e8e10372931.png

that should look close to this

Spoiler

ScreenShot57.png.2f47a35e2116a5debdd180ad22b1ce1a.png

I do not have the (V) animations enabled (I'm just not into being eaten to have an orgasm...)

Ok just did a test, you can hear things, but the actors just stack together, now one behind the other and stand there.  And I figure I should also mention that my bow animation is odd.  The bow draws back pointed at the sky.  Could these two problems be linked?

1 hour ago, Acarson64 said:

Ok just did a test, you can hear things, but the actors just stack together, now one behind the other and stand there.  And I figure I should also mention that my bow animation is odd.  The bow draws back pointed at the sky.  Could these two problems be linked?

are you using the added animations when you installed xpmsc skeleton? if you are, reinstall without the added animations, youre only using it for the extra bones in the skeleton. 

EDIT: and when you run FNIS make sure the top 2 click buttons at the top are checked (gender specific animations and skeleton arm fix) Plus any mods you added that shows up in the list at the bottom like archery gameplay overhaul

5 hours ago, Acarson64 said:

The bow draws back pointed at the sky.  Could these two problems be linked?

If you got that than you have a mod for archery that is conflicting with some other mods in the list. Aiming with the crosshair is not working correctly with a bow/crossbow too, right?

3 hours ago, jaeos said:

@Aylis

Found another preset for 3bbb (don't ya love testing new stuff??)

Legendary Booty Body

Yes i realize it has some that are just stupid over the top, but the small smaller smallest presets look pretty normal to me..

Nope, i'm not redoing all the bodyslides... ?

33 minutes ago, denba666 said:

Hi! Which version should I download from Skyrim Strap Ons?

The newest one.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:10 PM, Aylis said:

Looks like it. There's a patch so you won't have to kill the kids in hostile areas (i'll add it with the next update).

I only hope Narue (OA of 'Fertility Mode') won't change her mind again...

The OA of 'Lawbreaker' is informed and i hope he'll make an official patch. If not (got the usual 'easily fixed in XEdit' for now) i already got a workaround.

Mods to add:

Better Dialogue Controls

The Kids Are Alright SE

Alternate Start Live Another Life TKAA Patch

The Kids Are Alright The Final Cut 5.0 No Hostiles Patch SE

Farmhouses and Farm Towns by CleverCharff 4K 2K

Breast Weight Painted Hair SE

Demoniac CBBE v1.12SE - CBBE SMP Supported

Bronze Shine Be Gone.                                                            Looks like we need this one for 'Demoniac'.

Testing atm:

Away - Come Away                                                                  WIP

Become a Bard                                                                        ...

Alternate Conversation Camera                                                    ...

Not to be used

CiceReal Placer                                                                          Nope, way too much clipping.

I fixed most the clipping for the CBBE physic version - I'm still working the UNP

12 hours ago, Aylis said:

The newest one.

The one in the bottom of the download list, right?

About the LL Stuff, including DD, I'm a little confused about what should I batch build without messing up with the already built files.
I'm not sure which are the ones needed to be selected in Bodyslide, or which belongs to what.
I am not an advanced user so, well, you know... lol