Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

9 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Just got a 'are-you-kidding-me' moment. This works so much better imho...

Solitude with new textures:

Reveal hidden contents

One missing - will be added later

ScreenShot794.png.79baf3bf5fe1daf3d90cb3b9962f2f39.png

ScreenShot796.png.a49df010ce7080d0b5146d0a7f422f59.png

ScreenShot795.png.67a3c7a7daa9138558c1080e67db50bd.png

You saying you found a winner?

27 minutes ago, jaeos said:

You saying you found a winner?

Yep.

Best are the permissions he gave. I can use any of his textures to create my own pack as long as i name him. So Whiterun and Windhelm will get a smaller pack (aka only the stuff i like) in the future. I havn't seen any rough wood on furniture and coaches for some time so that already seems to be fixed (and i don't have to manually check hundreds of files).

For Luxor (aka 'Skyrim HD') i got to create a batch to delete redundant files. That should save quite some space on the drive.

14 hours ago, Aylis said:

Do you have 'Dibella's Sisterhood' installed? One of the travelling sisters uses that area.

I do have Dibella's Sisterhood, however there is also a sister at the Dibella shrine on the way to Markarth, and I had no problem saving next to her and others out in the wilderness.  The only trouble I had next to her was that there was also a random Lv 50 Daedra Lord wielding Masamune and out for my blood.  Fortunately on one of the retries of killing him, Neisa trapped him in a corner and F***ed him up.  And he showed up immediately after a dragon attack.  It's hard being beautiful, everyone wants that booty...

Thanks for your work that makes skyrim excellent, nothing like what I've played so far. But I have the usual black face of vampires. I went to Sybille Stentor to check why even in the past I had this bug, I thought it was some mod that I haven't installed now. I have the patches you recommended (one for the black face) but .... any suggestions?

16 minutes ago, Aylis said:

She should look more like this:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot799.png.7e75f7d1c5739d7e2ff08a579dccad0d.png

Since I am a very beginner I just clicked on "sort" and Loot did the rest. Now it's trouble. However, I will manually order the upload again as your guide says.
I had this and obviously this remained after loot 

Spoiler

20200510002134_1.jpg.9878a3ff838083c0f4dc8b92fc17f210.jpg

4 minutes ago, Aylis said:

That is what happens when you use Loot...

Post #3 rule #1

I used it now by accident, damn me. Could you kindly post the upload order so that you set it manually since many mods have no plugins and others have different plugin names? Or send me to hell :)
I renew the compliments for your guide

11 hours ago, Angelborn07 said:

I do have Dibella's Sisterhood, however there is also a sister at the Dibella shrine on the way to Markarth, and I had no problem saving next to her and others out in the wilderness.  The only trouble I had next to her was that there was also a random Lv 50 Daedra Lord wielding Masamune and out for my blood.  Fortunately on one of the retries of killing him, Neisa trapped him in a corner and F***ed him up.  And he showed up immediately after a dragon attack.  It's hard being beautiful, everyone wants that booty...

get Dibella Defender, it can be tweaked so you can have your armor on and get the armor of dibella. or you can buff tthe armor of dibella and the weapons and run around with dibellian bow, arrows, daggers, sword and shield. It's tattoos put on your skin so you will need Slave Tats as well.

6 hours ago, PariahOh said:

Since I am a very beginner I just clicked on "sort" and Loot did the rest. Now it's trouble. However, I will manually order the upload again as your guide says.
I had this and obviously this remained after loot 

Reveal hidden contents

20200510002134_1.jpg.9878a3ff838083c0f4dc8b92fc17f210.jpg

If you have better vampires plus pandorable plus Milfs and Gilfs (it's called something different in the guide but thats what it installs as) you must make sure BOTH the esp/esm for better vampire is below pandorable, if not.. well.. you get the black face. Funny thing is, in mine stentor has black face none of the others do. i have not gone file digging to find the reference in whatever other mod and delete her reference from the mod i want. It's just lack of that thing most people have.. PATIENCE> yeah, that stuff. Mine ran out in about 1995.. Have not found a viable source for it yet ?.

6 hours ago, PariahOh said:

I used it now by accident, damn me. Could you kindly post the upload order so that you set it manually since many mods have no plugins and others have different plugin names? Or send me to hell :)
I renew the compliments for your guide

You have 2 ways of doing it. one. disable all and sort them manually. then activate them when you get them into the right order. 2. (i'm assuming you downloaded the files in order except possibly the lovers lab mods. but (as long as you didn't delete them for space) uninstall ALL the mods. on the downloads tab on the right. sort by filetime. (if you downloaded multiple mods at the same time the smaller ones will finish first, so be careful doing it this way) and reinstall them all, then they are sorted by when you downloaded them. If you have not run xedit and cleaned your bethesda provided DLC here is a .7zip of it It's all of the DLC and update in one file

DLC-Cleaned.7z

look on the left and right see how they almost exactly match,, so your filetime and mod list are really close to the same 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.006345e903a59ca6abe5db5b7ffdf2b4.png

@PariahOh Sybille has blackface for me too, but it's only her. She's literally the only person in Skyrim that has it. Other vampires are fine. It's weird, but since I'm only in that room like twice per playthrough I can't be arsed to figure out what's going on.

Doom Eternal has basically taken over my life, but I'm eager to check out the newest updates when I can. As always, thanks much @Aylis

2 hours ago, wollboi said:

@PariahOh Sybille has blackface for me too, but it's only her. She's literally the only person in Skyrim that has it. Other vampires are fine. It's weird, but since I'm only in that room like twice per playthrough I can't be arsed to figure out what's going on.

Doom Eternal has basically taken over my life, but I'm eager to check out the newest updates when I can. As always, thanks much @Aylis

Better Vampires and Pandorables are fighting each other. I'm not usally one to care about her since like you i see her 3-4 times an entire game. But since @PariahOh had the problem and asked, i went and found the right load order for them.

For some reason she is listed as a dawnguard npc, not a base game npc vampire. i dunno why but here is the way to sort them to look like aylis screenshot 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.005ce4d7457243d4f34d82c65bf7c56e.png

ps ignore the jordis replacer you see at the bottm.. it's not on the list. neither is deadlier serana

EDIT: and apparently neither is better vampires on the new list...

On 5/9/2020 at 6:48 AM, Aylis said:

This has caused some problems to me in the past too.

First steps for troubleshooting:

Step 1: Rerun FNIS (fixes a lot of the problems you usually have)

Step 2: Deactivate DynDOLOD (makes sure it is not the landscape/trees)

If that doesn't help it's digging though the files...

Found out the problem... turns out I had the SKYRIM version of FNIS installed, not the SE version. Oops...

19 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

using DSR/antiaslising from nvidia panel replace skyrim param= make game look better

on the geforce panel?

nevermind it's hidden in the control panel, you turn it from let application decide to use my settings

Thanks for the tips and files. I didn't answer before because I'm working on everything, I installed everything from 0 again because I had CTD at the loading screen after installing #Final files and patches. Now I'm in the LL phase. Tried the game and it works quite well except for 20 fps (too bad for i7-7700HQ, 16GB Ram and GeForce 1050Ti?).
I continue the work and pray.

PS: if I want to install: AddItemMenu e Multiple Followers Framework..... where is better in load order?

And why not: Naked Dungeons SE 2.0.1 and Deviously Cursed Loot SE BETA 2 8.4

47 minutes ago, PariahOh said:

Thanks for the tips and files. I didn't answer before because I'm working on everything, I installed everything from 0 again because I had CTD at the loading screen after installing #Final files and patches. Now I'm in the LL phase. Tried the game and it works quite well except for 20 fps (too bad for i7-7700HQ, 16GB Ram and GeForce 1050Ti?).
I continue the work and pray.

PS: if I want to install: AddItemMenu e Multiple Followers Framework..... where is better in load order?

I am using Nether's Follower Framework, as it is currently maintained and has a rich feature set, and so far has been working quite well compatibility wise. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18076

I ended up putting it in Final above the DynDOLOD entries, but below the WBODY files in the original list. The author of NFF suggested the end of the load order (he recommended LOOT too, but that part I will always ignore) but i always end with DynDOLOD, so I put it above that and so far no complaints.

On 5/10/2020 at 6:39 AM, e27spd said:

Something else that might be of interest.

Wrong BodyGen

I'll wait with this one 'til it is out of Beta.

11 hours ago, jaeos said:

Better Vampires and Pandorables are fighting each other.

EDIT: and apparently neither is better vampires on the new list...

Nah, those work fine together.

It is. Check 'Override'.

Btw. do you mind if i add the file for the cleaned DLC to the 'files section'?

9 hours ago, qwterp said:

Found out the problem... turns out I had the SKYRIM version of FNIS installed, not the SE version. Oops...

Ouch. 

Some OA link to older versions without mentioning it. I fell for that often enough.

2 hours ago, PariahOh said:

too bad for i7-7700HQ, 16GB Ram and GeForce 1050Ti?

And why not: Naked Dungeons SE 2.0.1 and Deviously Cursed Loot SE BETA 2 8.4

A 1050TI is on the lower end of the spectrum. If you want higher FPS thats the place where i'd start improving the system. With the exception of the mountains and textures for skin/pelt, use 2k as much as possible.

Don't know those two, propably 'Override'.

Both not my cup of tea. If 'Dibella Sisterhood' wouldn't require it (for whatever reason) i'd gladly remove 'Devious Devices' from the list. 

Upcoming stuff:

Area:

JK's Sleeping Giant Inn

Textures:

Riften in High Definition

Riften in High Definition - Optional Cobblestones

CleverCharff's Apocrypha

CleverCharff's Photorealistic Ash Pile (Nasty and i like it)

CleverCharff's SkyHaven

CleverCharff's SkyHaven - Dark Walls

CleverCharff's Solitude

CleverCharff's Soul Cairn

CleverCharff's Soul Cairn - SMIM Patch (No flat skulls anymore)

Weapons and Armor:

Unique Thane Weapons

Sound:

Improved River Sound

Weather and Lighting:

Volumetric Mists (Very nice with DynDOLOD)

@Aylis playing on laptop it is almost impossible to improve the system, I already have all the textures in 2k and a few 1k (internal 40 fps external 20 fps with grass and flowing water). Can I probably improve by sacrificing some replacements (fire, flowing water, grass and plants)?
Override the other mods but always before the #Final part?

1 hour ago, kesryth said:

I am using Nether's Follower Framework, as it is currently maintained and has a rich feature set, and so far has been working quite well compatibility wise. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18076

I ended up putting it in Final above the DynDOLOD entries, but below the WBODY files in the original list. The author of NFF suggested the end of the load order (he recommended LOOT too, but that part I will always ignore) but i always end with DynDOLOD, so I put it above that and so far no complaints.

Interesting even only for the part of the horses for npc