Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

@jaeosLol yeah i think it was Nymph Girls then.. cause i dont remember THIS!!! 

Spoiler

20200507094305_2.jpg.d999baef285e16020b73943f46883be6.jpg

love the race, though.. their power and spells are neat... but there's a "tiny" problem with the height... playing it in this modlist just feels wrong ?

Also the Nymph i played had 4 kind.. green, blue, yellow and pink/purple  who all had different powers and skillsets, so yeah might be that other one

Quick question: if I am using MO2 and I put the WBody presets where you have them in the mod order that should load the meshes contained in those presets after anything else that contains a version of those same meshes?

If that is correct, then my next question is pertaining to the physics for vanilla outfits. I'm only seeing breast physics(and some outfits like the blacksmith don't have those either) on the vanilla outfits, is this what I should be seeing?

I should note that I have all of the mods in the list installed except for a few mods that were causing issues, none of them pertaining to physics or bodies though.

I am using SkyrimVR and the associated versions of the various extensions and tools, which I know is not a 1:1 compatibility with SkyrimSE.

@WhiteHotNuke

Yes, thats why they exist in the first place.

Thats answered directly above the downloadable bodyslides.

Been through most texturepacks now, with only one or two for Riften left. Then its manually going through some big packs for the last wood textures (thankfully a lot of them are already covered) and some minor details. I just have to see if that can be done with a batch or if i have to compile a file for that.

CleverCharff got great textures but some of his choices are imo off. Like removing most of the snow in Windhelm or cleaning up Whiterun too much.

2 hours ago, Dpstyle said:

@jaeosLol yeah i think it was Nymph Girls then.. cause i dont remember THIS!!! 

Hide contents

20200507094305_2.jpg.d999baef285e16020b73943f46883be6.jpg

love the race, though.. their power and spells are neat... but there's a "tiny" problem with the height... playing it in this modlist just feels wrong ?

Also the Nymph i played had 4 kind.. green, blue, yellow and pink/purple  who all had different powers and skillsets, so yeah might be that other one

Yup and the follower that is in the mod is child sized, the guards all aggro to you and her if she is a follower even with that crown. You might just set the height in player size adjuster to be normal height, it solves a ton of problems doing the whole will farrel ELF thing.

Well, i'm about 30 hours into my current playthrough. Nemesis seems to work fine for the most part. Only 2 major problems with it. Very rarely does it seem to have an initialization problem with Sexlab animations, so some of the actors may end up just standing there. sometimes moving the scene fixes it, sometimes not. Though if you end up bugged, it becomes alot harder to fix because you'll have no control because you aren't part of the scene. The other problem was a very minor one with Bathing in Skyrim. The Animation for bathing "Bend Over" that requires FNIS doesn't work. The default works fine, just the second one doesn't and i have no idea why.

As for mods/categories that i feel need more representation : CROSSBOWS! I realize you may not be a fan of crossbows which is why there really aren't any on the list, but i love them :P 
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8273 This would be my recommended, but if you feel thats too far
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4047 Is basically a lighter version with less additions and it doesn't add Xbows to random Bandits and NPCs

4 hours ago, LightAdept said:

As for mods/categories that i feel need more representation : CROSSBOWS! I realize you may not be a fan of crossbows which is why there really aren't any on the list, but i love them :P 
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8273 This would be my recommended, but if you feel thats too far
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4047 Is basically a lighter version with less additions and it doesn't add Xbows to random Bandits and NPCs

Bah I'll take Zephyr over any cross bow..  xbows may hit harder (in theory) but i have not seen where they can do the damage output zephyr or even dwarven sniper can.

Although, looking at the mod you posted they look pretty good, just not my thing. 

i'll take even the basic long bow over crossbows anytime.. main reason.. bow is silent. while crossbows are loud, the sneak multiplier often makes bows to be more dmg output in the end

edit: not to mention.. reload speed

hmm i got an issue with racemenu (specifically some hairs and i think its the HDT part) sometimes the hair shows but stretched and messed up.. other times i just CTD when selecting (moving slider to those). i've ran them in bodyslide  config'd the CBBE collision and all that.  so i was wondering what might be my issue here.. any help would be most appreciated

7 minutes ago, Dpstyle said:

hmm i got an issue with racemenu (specifically some hairs and i think its the HDT part) sometimes the hair shows but stretched and messed up.. other times i just CTD when selecting (moving slider to those). i've ran them in bodyslide  config'd the CBBE collision and all that.  so i was wondering what might be my issue here.. any help would be most appreciated

Do you have the last version of racemenu? I had a similar issue with HDT ks hairdos until I upgraded to last racemenu version

yep, im all up-to-date, latest SKSE, Racemenu, everything

but i get this in MO now (just appeared with this last CTD)

• Couldn't load hdtSMP64.dll (HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)). The last error code was 1114.

Fixed. turns out this "new" PC is built with an older CPU and i needed the (no-avx) version of HDT-SMP

2 hours ago, Dpstyle said:

Fixed. turns out this "new" PC is built with an older CPU and i needed the (no-avx) version of HDT-SMP

Thats propably the cause of the CTD some people had. I'll add that to the description. (Done)

DynDOLOD Occlusion reverts some patches for the grass mods. So it won't be useful for us.

Now i got to rerun DynDOLOD for the 200+ time.

7 hours ago, Dpstyle said:

yep, im all up-to-date, latest SKSE, Racemenu, everything

but i get this in MO now (just appeared with this last CTD)

• Couldn't load hdtSMP64.dll (HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)). The last error code was 1114.

Personally thats why i build my own, may cost you a little more than a assembly line built computer with a 10% fail rate, but it will serve you better. (last build i did get crazy stupid though)

5 hours ago, Aylis said:

Thats propably the cause of the CTD some people had. I'll add that to the description. (Done)

DynDOLOD Occlusion reverts some patches for the grass mods. So it won't be useful for us.

Now i got to rerun DynDOLOD for the 200+ time.

Isn't that why you are supposed to disable dyndolod for testing? ?

5 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Not if the test was about an addition to DynDOLOD. ?

Fair enough. i seem to remember having ineed in the files somewhere. i either can't see worth a damn or it's gone, if it's gone where was it at one point?

@Aylis

So, did some testing on my end, and found a combination that seems to be working for creature stuff. NMC 11.4C does not have the missing members issue. You'll need to reinstall creature framework though, as version 11 did not come with it. Currently using version 1.1.0-pre2A. For now, version 12 is the one with the problems. Will have to wait and see if the next version resolves the issues.

i play with ineed, Frostfall, Hunterborn + Hunting in Skyrim, Imperious, Apocalypse.. its all in the Override section and i had no issues with them so far

@jaeos i usually have my PCs custom built, but when my previous one died, i had to get a quick replacement (placeholder until i can get a new one) so i got a 2nd-hand meanwhile.. and while it does work "fine" for my job (low poly 3D design/animation) its not quite for this level of gaming. in this current list, it gets major FPS drop in Whiterun. its only temporary while i shop around and get my new beast made :P

So another update.  I remember trying to push forward onto Riften and having a CTD, so I've tried a couple more times and found that I will CTD in pretty much the same exact spot.  I've included some screenshots showing where.  If I keep going down that road there is what seems like a dip in the road where I think a cell border is and the moment I try to cross it, hello desktop.  Would anyone know a console command to try and reset that particular cell?  Or does anyone know of another way to try and clean the cell?  Thanks again for all the help.

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

Well crap.  Means I gotta figure which random mod is doing it...  Thanks for checking.  I should be able to narrow it down from the ones you are using and check just the extras I'm using, but it's still a pain in the ass that's gonna take some time.  Anyone have a list of known troublemakers in that area?

Great Modlist! Just bought Skyrim SE and I followed yours. Managed to install everything and get into the game without crashing, butttt, for whatever reason no animations are properly loading. Every movement is just a tpose. Any particular reason that might be?

@qwterp i could be wrong, but that sounds like a forgotten FNIS refresh after adding new animations. i usually make sure to re-generate FNIS every times after add/change mods  even if they're not primarily animation mods, cause sometimes there is anims and the author omit/forgets to mention it in mod description

1 hour ago, Dpstyle said:

cause sometimes there is anims and the author omit/forgets to mention it in mod description

This has caused some problems to me in the past too.

First steps for troubleshooting:

Step 1: Rerun FNIS (fixes a lot of the problems you usually have)

Step 2: Deactivate DynDOLOD (makes sure it is not the landscape/trees)

If that doesn't help it's digging though the files...

16 hours ago, Dpstyle said:

i play with ineed, Frostfall, Hunterborn + Hunting in Skyrim, Imperious, Apocalypse.. its all in the Override section and i had no issues with them so far

@jaeos i usually have my PCs custom built, but when my previous one died, i had to get a quick replacement (placeholder until i can get a new one) so i got a 2nd-hand meanwhile.. and while it does work "fine" for my job (low poly 3D design/animation) its not quite for this level of gaming. in this current list, it gets major FPS drop in Whiterun. its only temporary while i shop around and get my new beast made :P

Using a work computer for games?? SACRILEGE!!!! Probably why i have every computer i've built still in the house... And a few leftover parts.. No honey that one video card was 1200, but it was on sale buy one get one free..? i went with an AMD chip this round. Intel (yes by all benchmarks does better at gaming) was 5x higher for just a sliver better performance.