Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

5 hours ago, jaeos said:

I thought the EU "generally speaking" had way better internet than the US , and cheaper to boot? 

Totally depends on where you live. Cities are fine here - Border of the city (like me) and it starts to get problematic - Countryside means you're fu... Other countries might be different but here in Germany it is not so good (and relatively expensive).

1 hour ago, asebw said:

@Aylis

Did some looking on the missing creature schlongs. It looks like the latest version(s) of NMC is the culprit. The dissappearing textures are being looked into, and there seems to be a pseudo fix involving reloading animations in creature framework. That, or go back to an older version of NMC. Still looking into it. 

Interesting. Please keep me informed so i can stay focused on the textures.

46 minutes ago, wollboi said:

Was asking the poster having problems. I thought it might be the Bathing plugin (which I honestly don't use, as I think it only adds a washcloth in the Abandoned Prison cell).

Oooops. Need more coffee...

12 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Totally depends on where you live. Cities are fine here - Border of the city (like me) and it starts to get problematic - Countryside means you're fu... Other countries might be different but here in Germany it is not so good (and relatively expensive).

Interesting. Please keep me informed so i can stay focused on the textures.

Oooops. Need more coffee...

FORSAKE THE EVIL OF THE BEAN! SAY NO TO THE DEVIL'S PISS!

9 hours ago, e27spd said:

Those are really bad. I tested them but the results were worse than what we got now.

8 hours ago, slough_monster said:

@Aylis - Why not replace the female Cicero with CiceReal?  Why did you choose to only use the voice?

I also use better container controls for SkyUI and better messagebox controls.  I just mention it, because you now use better dialogue controls.

That one got massive clipping but the sound files are good.

Got to take a look at those two.

Going through textures again i noticed that we don't need Authentic Mountains and Rocks and my 'AMaR SPP - Patch'. They offer so little that they can be removed and it doesn't make much of a difference. (Changes made to post #1881 and the list. Patch removed from 'Files')

The mod Quarantined Mountains (Iron Oxide) on the other hand looks very promising (and works!). Better meshes for a lot of the rocks and cliffs.

3 hours ago, Aylis said:

Those are really bad. I tested them but the results were worse than what we got now.

That one got massive clipping but the sound files are good.

Got to take a look at those two.

Going through textures again i noticed that we don't need Authentic Mountains and Rocks and my 'AMaR SPP - Patch'. They offer so little that they can be removed and it doesn't make much of a difference. (Changes made to post #1881 and the list. Patch removed from 'Files')

The mod Quarantined Mountains (Iron Oxide) on the other hand looks very promising (and works!). Better meshes for a lot of the rocks and cliffs.

Just a random thought.... 

The Iron Oxide kinda looks like sand stone.  Not really something you would see in a northern type of setting. Looks very out of place almost painfully so. 

18 hours ago, e27spd said:

The Iron Oxide kinda looks like sand stone.  Not really something you would see in a northern type of setting. Looks very out of place almost painfully so. 

Yep. The meshes are great but the color is way off. 

Finally solved the problem with the bridges in the morning and evening.

Spoiler

ScreenShot736.png.8d8cf27ad0d83fa89fc1e2c91ee7249c.png

I tried to make some new textures that would fix it. Now i found a mod that already did it...

Parallax is working nicely. Looks good and some textures we use will automatically give better visuals once it is activated. The reshade didn't work out as it affected the candles too much. Having a pitch-black room in spite of the lit candles isn't what i was looking for. 

Mods to add:

Cleaner Bridges - No More Bridge Dirt (Use the first option)

Parallax Pelts

CleverCharff's Caves - No green grass (Renamed it to keep the patch separate and easier to identify)

RUSTIC AMULETS - Special Edition

SSE Parallax Shader Fix (BETA)

Thanks for this tutorial, everything works on my side except for the creature frame which works halfway. 

The animations work well but sometimes the creatures are not provided with penis, either it disappears, or a tired remnant, or it comes out (in rare cases) I have many had this problem, I manage to solve it temporarily by reinstalling MNC and CC.

Is there a way to correct this error permanently?

I also removed the tattoo modes, with the enb to activate I have the bug of the glowing body so I favor the enb.

Sorry my english is very average :)

1 hour ago, riheyedi said:

I have many had this problem, I manage to solve it temporarily by reinstalling MNC and CC.

None that i know of. Thats why its not in the list.

59 minutes ago, Leathermann said:

Should I choose any optionals during the installation of this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31101?tab=posts? (I use the same CBBE 3BB settings as yours)

Thats up to you. I've taken all (V 1.9). ;)

59 minutes ago, slough_monster said:

Removing blended roads crashes my game on load.  Seems weird, but that is what is happening.  I can load saves where I was inside, but as soon as I go outside, crash.

1. Clean the savegame.

2. Check if there is a missing master.

On 4/25/2020 at 6:25 AM, menehillion said:

6. Last one I promise, I didnt have this many when I started typing... In game I have some sort of ...flickering or stripes on the body. It seems to be some sort of reflections that bounces of the body or something. I include a screenshot to illustrate. Do you know what this is?

https://imgur.com/a/cMzJDrI

Thanks again for your hard work and help.

fwiw the only suggestion to fix/mitigate shadow striping I ever came across was to set fShadowDirectionalBiasScale=0.47 in Skyrim.ini (should be listed under [Display])

So, don't know if anyone else is running into this issue, but I guess I'll ask.  I'm running into ctd issues when trying to save in the area south of Ivarstead, where the road splits to go toward Riften and Helgen.  I was able to save near the abandoned alchemist shack, but at that crossroads, every time I try to save or even pass the time, it ctds.  Researching implies that this means a corrupted mesh/texture/cell in the area, probably from a mod.  Anyone else experiencing this?  I have modified Aylis's list here a bit, but the only mods I can think might be causing this is the various texture/grass/rock/tree/etc... and possibly the weather mods.  Just reaching out to see if anyone else had similar issue, or if I just messed something up.  Oh, I have tried cleaning the plugins and cleaning my save, but to no avail.  I even tried waiting 31 days near the shack to try and reset the cells.  Still nothing.  Would appreciate some insight if anyone knows about it.  Thanks all!

3 hours ago, jaeos said:

@Aylis here's a mod you might like. Tamaska Werewolf and it fixes the whole invisible after change and werewolf fur armor after changing to human. (i like it, you have big ass floppy paws, a wider muzzle, to me.. makes you look more like a killer puppy, but eh.

Nope! Those are way too fluffy...

... and killer puppies are scary!

But to answer seriously: simply not my cup of tea.

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

Nope! Those are way too fluffy...

... and killer puppies are scary!

But to answer seriously: simply not my cup of tea.

well.. i mean the most violent puppies are chihuahuas.... They really do look like the crackheads of the dog world.? i just liked the wider muzzles didn't even notice the hands until i was half turned to open a door and went WOW those are some big ass hands. so i went back and looked at the mod. /shrug, thought you might enjoy, no worries.

13 hours ago, 0x8421 said:

fwiw the only suggestion to fix/mitigate shadow striping I ever came across was to set fShadowDirectionalBiasScale=0.47 in Skyrim.ini (should be listed under [Display])

That does seem to work... (Added to the list)

Something new every day. Thanks!

5 hours ago, slough_monster said:

No luck.  Seems this character is stuck with blended roads.

Hmmm, the last thing i could think of would be deactivating DynDOLOD. BR could be used in the textures we create with it.

On 5/3/2020 at 2:11 PM, riheyedi said:

Thanks for this tutorial, everything works on my side except for the creature frame which works halfway. 

The animations work well but sometimes the creatures are not provided with penis, either it disappears, or a tired remnant, or it comes out (in rare cases) I have many had this problem, I manage to solve it temporarily by reinstalling MNC and CC.

I also removed the tattoo modes, with the enb to activate I have the bug of the glowing body so I favor the enb.

Sorry my english is very average :)

@Aylis

The dissapearing creature schlongs is an ongoing issue with creature framework and/or v12 of NMC. They're still trying to pin down the issue. MadMansGun has some troubleshooting things to try out on the NMC Thread (Being updated regularly it seems). However, it doesn't seem to be working for everyone. The other alternative is to go back to v11 of NMC. You will need to reinstall the creature framework standalone.

@Aylis - Rudy ENB mentions installing ELE - SE, ELFX SE or RLO SE - I did not see any of these in the list (except a screenshot comparison between RLO and Luminosity) - so Luminosity can be used in place of these?  Or which are you using?  Then "Use ELFX with Enhancer" and "Place the Interior Lighting mod after the Weather mod in your load order" are also mentioned - leaving a bit confused on how to truly install Ruby ENB!  Can you offer some clarity here?  Thanks!

Just put everything in the mod list the way Aylis has it.

It just works! I am NOT experienced with mods and have like 421 mods running. mostly his list with a few addons with followers and npcs. 

Try it out and make sure everything is right and in working order.  The ENB can be tweaked in game by pressing "shift enter" keys.  Then if you don't like something or want to added something do so one at a time and test it. 

54 minutes ago, e27spd said:

Just put everything in the mod list the way Aylis has it.

It just works! I am NOT experienced with mods and have like 421 mods running. mostly his list with a few addons with followers and npcs. 

Try it out and make sure everything is right and in working order.  The ENB can be tweaked in game by pressing "shift enter" keys.  Then if you don't like something or want to added something do so one at a time and test it. 

keep in mind, things like dripping when aroused causes screen blur. along with depth of field, so if you have effects on dripping when aroused set to heavy you can't freaking see anything.. yeah.. don't ask how i know.. and make sure you check the turn off during animations thing

On 5/3/2020 at 7:09 PM, Angelborn07 said:

So, don't know if anyone else is running into this issue, but I guess I'll ask.  I'm running into ctd issues when trying to save in the area south of Ivarstead, where the road splits to go toward Riften and Helgen.  I was able to save near the abandoned alchemist shack, but at that crossroads, every time I try to save or even pass the time, it ctds.  Researching implies that this means a corrupted mesh/texture/cell in the area, probably from a mod.  Anyone else experiencing this?  I have modified Aylis's list here a bit, but the only mods I can think might be causing this is the various texture/grass/rock/tree/etc... and possibly the weather mods.  Just reaching out to see if anyone else had similar issue, or if I just messed something up.  Oh, I have tried cleaning the plugins and cleaning my save, but to no avail.  I even tried waiting 31 days near the shack to try and reset the cells.  Still nothing.  Would appreciate some insight if anyone knows about it.  Thanks all!

a reproducable ctd while moving is usually a mesh. a ctd while saving is a skyrim bug that has never been fixed. here is a reddit thread about it. 

as you can see.. it's a 3 yr old reddit about save game crashes