Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

For now i only got mods left that either need time to get through (checking and comparing every single texture takes a lot of time) or i have to level up my char.

The descriptions have been reworked for some mods. The mod 'Build Your Noble House' is almost completed in my game (only two options left) and still is surprisingly good (except one floating tree - that will hopefully fix itself). I never thought it would be so hard to get enough glass and straw...

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

@leatherman

The list on the first page is the actual build ('til the next update ;)).

We just found a visual bug that got to be resolved and a small conflict between two mods (waiting for the answer of the OA). But both are that one is not gamebreaking.

Just don't run DynDOLOD for now. CleverCharff got unbanned and i'm going through all his texture packs to get the best visuals for the game.

Just got the answer for 'Lawbringer'. The OA expects us to fix it ourself.

Well, i'll fix it by deactivating the two locations and adding that to the bugs section and the description in the list. (Done and done)

One more question) Is it possible to install new physics engine (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31667) instead of the outdated FNIS that doesn't support new amazing modifications like this one (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33767

43 minutes ago, Leathermann said:

One more question) Is it possible to install new physics engine (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31667) instead of the outdated FNIS that doesn't support new amazing modifications like this one (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33767

If you look at the requirements for combat gameplay overhaul, nemesis is not required for it, ,in theory it should work with fnis but i'm not going to test it out, that would be up to aylis to test, or at least initial test since hers is closest to 1st page mod list, mine has special races etc that may change test parameters.

Edit: in requirements it does not list nemesis engine as a requirement but the file page does.

Updating status to '2.1.2'.

First bunch of textures is done (thankfully not much to check there), a couple of bugfixes and the return of the old pubic hair. It simply works better than the replacement i thought of being better.

REMOVED mods:

PC:

SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females                                     Didn't work as well as expected

Authentic Mountains and Rocks                                           Not needed anymore

AMaR SPP - Patch                                                               Not needed anymore

Override:

Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul                                         Caused a few issues in the landscape.

CFTO - Covered Carriages add-on                                          Not needed anymore

CFTO - Lanterns add-on                                                       Not needed anymore

JK's Skyrim - CFTO Patch                                                    Not needed anymore

NPC:

RS Children Overhaul

IWI - RS Children Patch

ADDED mods:

UI:

Better Dialogue Controls

Textures:

CleverCharff's Caves

Farmhouses and Farm Towns by CleverCharff 4K 2K

RUSTIC WINDOWS - Special Edition

PC:

Demoniac CBBE

Bronze Shine Be Gone

Breast Weight Painted Hair SE

The Painted Lady - Color-Matching 3D Pubic Hairs                    Still the best option

Override:

Wait Carriage in Towns                                                                 Less intrusive (scripts and landscape) than CFTO

NPC:

The Kids Are Alright SE
The Kids Are Alright The Final Cut 5.0 No Hostiles Patch SE

Sound:

CiceReal Placer - CBBE - UNP

Final:

Alternate Start Live Another Life TKAA Patch

Testing atm:

Textures, textures, textures... Btw. did i mention textures?

Away - Come Away                                                                  WIP

Become a Bard                                                                        ...

Alternate Conversation Camera                                                    ...

But enough testing and checking textures for today. Now i'm off actually playing the game a bit...

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

Updating status to '2.1.2'.

First bunch of textures is done (thankfully not much to check there), a couple of bugfixes and the return of the old pubic hair. It simply works better than the replacement i thought of being better.

REMOVED mods:

PC:

SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females                                     Didn't work as well as expected

Override:

Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul                                         Caused a few issues in the landscape.

CFTO - Covered Carriages add-on                                          Not needed anymore

CFTO - Lanterns add-on                                                       Not needed anymore

JK's Skyrim - CFTO Patch                                                    Not needed anymore

NPC:

RS Children Overhaul

IWI - RS Children Patch

ADDED mods:

UI:

Better Dialogue Controls

Textures:

CleverCharff's Caves

Farmhouses and Farm Towns by CleverCharff 4K 2K

RUSTIC WINDOWS - Special Edition

PC:

Demoniac CBBE

Bronze Shine Be Gone

Breast Weight Painted Hair SE

The Painted Lady - Color-Matching 3D Pubic Hairs                    Still the best option

Override:

Wait Carriage in Towns                                                                 Less intrusive (scripts and landscape) than CFTO

NPC:

The Kids Are Alright SE
The Kids Are Alright The Final Cut 5.0 No Hostiles Patch SE

Sound:

CiceReal Placer - CBBE - UNP

Final:

Alternate Start Live Another Life TKAA Patch

Testing atm:

Textures, textures, textures... Btw. did i mention textures?

Away - Come Away                                                                  WIP

Become a Bard                                                                        ...

Alternate Conversation Camera                                                    ...

But enough testing and checking textures for today. Now i'm off actually playing the game a bit...

I literally just finished going through the list mon! Eh, good to be home. Here are a few links that need some attention

Spoiler

vanilla military camp has wrong link

masculine argonian textures (chameleon and lizard) - points to 2k download page isntead of description page

elven arrows - wood retexture - points to download and not description page

law bringer - at files page instead of description.

winstad manor trader - goes straight to download instead of description.

Still getting caught up on stuff. Why did you remove all the creature content exactly? I haven't been having any issues with it on my end (Cept for random sex, but that is due i think to missing animations).

EDIT: You have a blank line in the override section.

1 hour ago, asebw said:

I literally just finished going through the list mon! Eh, good to be home. Here are a few links that need some attention

Hide contents

masculine argonian textures (chameleon and lizard) - points to 2k download page isntead of description page

Still getting caught up on stuff. Why did you remove all the creature content exactly? I haven't been having any issues with it on my end (Cept for random sex, but that is due i think to missing animations).

EDIT: You have a blank line in the override section.

Ahh the sheriff is back in the shire.. ?

Damn, I am now two updates out of date.

Reliquary of Myth was updated and now has a morrowloot patch (included in the installer).

Does anyone know what the hell the MLU- AI overhaul optional file does?

Display Tweaks looks interesting.  Apparently it can reduce skyrim start up times.  It takes the place of Havok and is not compatible, although havok isn't in your list anyway.

going through that mod list and trying to get every mod is insane. can we just get a torrent with all the mods. i'll go through and endorse all the mods on that list  which would be much easier and save nexus a shit ton of bandwith.

11 hours ago, asebw said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Nope. Link is correct.

2. F

3. i

4. x

5. e 

6. d

7 hours ago, asebw said:

Sheriff? Moi? Didn't realize I got promoted, or even a job.

You do, you're my inofficial proofreader. ?

Creature stuff? See post #1729

6 hours ago, slough_monster said:

It takes the place of Havok and is not compatible, although havok isn't in your list anyway.

Sure about that?

Spoiler

SKSE.jpg.006ad7dda57edf331fee1e57682f0e7b.jpg

Testing, same as parallax.

6 hours ago, guns said:

going through that mod list and trying to get every mod is insane. can we just get a torrent with all the mods. i'll go through and endorse all the mods on that list  which would be much easier and save nexus a shit ton of bandwith.

Nope! I need around a minute to upload 1 MB and my internet is blocked during that time, make a guess what happens with 77,3 GB.

Btw. Nexus earns money with all the advertisements on that site so i don't care if they get more traffic. Also afaik you can only endorse stuff you downloaded.

Does anyone have experience with Reshade? I found something that looks good, but i don't know if it puts more stress on the system and if it affects the UI or could cause lag in the game.

Spoiler

34646-1586686520-1163406044.jpg.7773c7dc4da8d54e309e80abb9e80da5.jpg

I didn't install any additional mods so far, but left some optional ones out. No warnings in MO and I don't see any other problems.

It seems that the general vicinity of that exact start - around the beastess lair is prone to ctds, I can stand there fine, but resting and waiting at the camp causes the ctd, maybe it's a problem with that mod?

Other vampire starts are fine as it seems, It's just that one spot.

6 hours ago, Aylis said:

Nope! I need around a minute to upload 1 MB and my internet is blocked during that time, make a guess what happens with 77,3 GB.

Btw. Nexus earns money with all the advertisements on that site so i don't care if they get more traffic. Also afaik you can only endorse stuff you downloaded.

Wabbajack installer maybe, that still requires the files to be downloaded from nexus or wherever.  Though it does seem a bit off if you do not have a nexus premium account, though it should download and install without one from what it say.

7 hours ago, Aylis said:

Reveal hidden contents

34646-1586686520-1163406044.jpg.7773c7dc4da8d54e309e80abb9e80da5.jpg

I thought the EU "generally speaking" had way better internet than the US , and cheaper to boot? 

7 hours ago, Aylis said:

1. Nope. Link is correct.

2. F

3. i

4. x

5. e 

6. d

You do, you're my inofficial proofreader. ?

Creature stuff? See post #1729

Huh, the z must have thrown me off. My bad on that one.

The penis thing is odd to me. I don't think I've had those particular problems myself. Was it just not appearing during animations, or were animals just not getting stiffies when they were supposed to be getting them? Will have to take a closer look once I get some issues with my current list sorted out. 

@Aylis

Did some looking on the missing creature schlongs. It looks like the latest version(s) of NMC is the culprit. The dissappearing textures are being looked into, and there seems to be a pseudo fix involving reloading animations in creature framework. That, or go back to an older version of NMC. Still looking into it. 

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

Yes.

And nothing happened... Sleeping, waiting, feeding... Everything works.

Was asking the poster having problems. I thought it might be the Bathing plugin (which I honestly don't use, as I think it only adds a washcloth in the Abandoned Prison cell).