Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

On 4/28/2020 at 6:41 PM, e27spd said:

If you look around on the mod page in the post section it tells you where to delete a script to stop the changing and the 2 armor thing. 

Oh and make a save of what ever you start hacking up first and notes on its location. That way if something doesn't work you can go back to the original. 

well it half worked. still getting the invisible armor and normal armor at change to, but change back has no wolf suit.. so um. yay.

10 hours ago, jaeos said:

only thing i see that bothers me is a uunp body with everything else (this mod page) cbbe. isn't that going to cause an issue with clothing, neck seams, wrist seams, etc etc?

Possibly. But not if the OA uses its own body in a separate folder (like Serana and Valerica).

But there are some problems with 'CL Build Your Noble House'. Without a patch we get a child with a shiny black face in the apothecary. And 'Lawbringer' seems to be affected as well. Three Two locations can't be taken over. In them i found building supplies ('Bannermist Tower' and 'Falkreath Watchtower') but the last one ('Pinewood Bandit Bridge') doesn't seem to have those. So it might also be that i took to long...

It is down to the two with the building supplies. I'll inform the OA so we hopefully get a patch.

59 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Possibly. But not if the OA uses its own body in a separate folder (like Serana and Valerica).

But there are some problems with 'CL Build Your Noble House'. Without a patch we get a child with a shiny black face in the apothecary. And 'Lawbringer' seems to be affected as well. Three locations can't be taken over. In two of them i found building supplies ('Bannermist Tower' and 'Falkreath Watchtower') but the last one ('Pinewood Bandit Bridge') doesn't seem to have those. So it might also be that i took to long...

well aela uses the ancient drauger armor unless you mod her to wear wolf armor but it is still pulling the clothing from whatever you created. the OA states on the page, no armor, just the girl. so nude body is uunp, face is uunp, clothing is cbbe.

what child? 

@jaeos

That should still work. The armor replacer covers the critical spots.

The on in the alchemists hut. If the kid stays inside then it can be ignored - if not... then it is a real problem. It is not the loadorder (already checked that), so i guess it is a loose file overwriting it.

Spoiler

ScreenShot744.png.7c4e3ff53d4ca0999eb5e36a79f6165f.png

3 hours ago, Aylis said:

@jaeos

That should still work. The armor replacer covers the critical spots.

The on in the alchemists hut. If the kid stays inside then it can be ignored - if not... then it is a real problem. It is not the loadorder (already checked that), so i guess it is a loose file overwriting it.

Hide contents

ScreenShot744.png.7c4e3ff53d4ca0999eb5e36a79f6165f.png

is that your PC child from fertility mode? rs children handles those for the rest of the kids, but the ones spawned by fertility mode are trying to use the stock child defaults. might be why. when i built mine i had no children and am currently in the baby in a sling phase, so i cannot help with finding that bug, other than maybe move fertility mode above rs children (go back to before child spawned) and see if it fixes the face.

@jaeos

This has nothing to do with fertility mode as it is set to soul gems to make sure it doesn't interfere with anything.

'CL Build Your Noble House' > alchemists hut > kid with a black face inside (Tedy).

TKAA - Episode ONE works (aka 'Black Face' gone)

TKAA - Final Cut works (aka 'Black Face' gone) - Got to check Fjotra (DS). DS is fine too, nothing wrong with added or previously existing children.

2 minutes ago, e27spd said:

Speaking of different body types I ran across this. its a WIP but not UNP

CiceReal Placer

That one is already downloaded. The audio quality is supposed to be much better and thats something i have to check (and maybe get rid of the heart and tear painting). ;)

Also the guy with the good textures for wood got unbanned. Thats something i also got to dig into again.

17 hours ago, e27spd said:

Will TKAA replace RS children?  Probably going to take away a little bit of my soul every time I have to kill some bandits kid, who is only mad because I just killed every one they know...

Looks like it. There's a patch so you won't have to kill the kids in hostile areas (i'll add it with the next update).

16 hours ago, jaeos said:

I replaced rs children. i have one adoption and she looks better than rs children version. 

I only hope Narue (OA of 'Fertility Mode') won't change her mind again...

The OA of 'Lawbreaker' is informed and i hope he'll make an official patch. If not (got the usual 'easily fixed in XEdit' for now) i already got a workaround.

Mods to add:

Better Dialogue Controls

The Kids Are Alright SE

Alternate Start Live Another Life TKAA Patch

The Kids Are Alright The Final Cut 5.0 No Hostiles Patch SE

Farmhouses and Farm Towns by CleverCharff 4K 2K

Breast Weight Painted Hair SE

Demoniac CBBE v1.12SE - CBBE SMP Supported

Bronze Shine Be Gone.                                                            Looks like we need this one for 'Demoniac'.

Testing atm:

Away - Come Away                                                                  WIP

Become a Bard                                                                        ...

Alternate Conversation Camera                                                    ...

Not to be used

CiceReal Placer                                                                          Nope, way too much clipping.

3 hours ago, Aylis said:

Looks like it. There's a patch so you won't have to kill the kids in hostile areas (i'll add it with the next update).

I only hope Narue (OA of 'Fertility Mode') won't change her mind again...

The OA of 'Lawbreaker' is informed and i hope he'll make an official patch. If not (got the usual 'easily fixed in XEdit' for now) i already got a workaround.

Mods to add:

Better Dialogue Controls

The Kids Are Alright SE

Alternate Start Live Another Life TKAA Patch

The Kids Are Alright The Final Cut 5.0 No Hostiles Patch SE

Farmhouses and Farm Towns by CleverCharff 4K 2K

Testing atm:

Away - Come Away                                                         WIP

Become a Bard                                                               ...

Breast Weight Painted Hair SE                                       Got to test a bit more (did 4 races and a dozen hair styles), but looking very good so far.

Alternate Conversation Camera                                          ...

Demoniac CBBE v1.12SE - CBBE SMP Supported       Seems to work in combination with Bronze Shine Be Gone. Will run more tests...

CiceReal Placer                                                                       WIP

and now the child spawn from fertility mode has blackface. so it's a load order issue i need to figure out. meh i left the kids in bad areas alone. if a naked woman one shotting their dad with a bow that has explosive arrows doesn't convince you to FUCKING RUN, well.. I'll just help Darwin out a little on that.

EDIT: even putting the TKAA loose files at the bottom did not fix it...

Spoiler

ScreenShot42.png.c5a11f9ec8fdf852df447f2d814711d7.png

hey, coming from oldrim after a few years without modding and going back at it on a fresh sse install to keep myself busy during the quarantine. This guide proved very helpful and actually let me play without any problems other than the loading delays and sexlab 'lag' due to the recent updates from what i could read. So yeah, thanks a lot!

As for another reason of me posting, any chance there is a similar guide for creatures sex ? I've been looking around for a bit but it's even more confusing and I'd very much like to have it work as smoothly as it did earlier. Pretty much just which mods are needed after FNIS creatures and some load order to follow diligently.

7 hours ago, jaeos said:

and now the child spawn from fertility mode has blackface. so it's a load order issue i need to figure out. meh i left the kids in bad areas alone. if a naked woman one shotting their dad with a bow that has explosive arrows doesn't convince you to FUCKING RUN, well.. I'll just help Darwin out a little on that.

EDIT: even putting the TKAA loose files at the bottom did not fix it...

Dang. Did you try the version which doesn't add kids too? Maybe 'Episode One' works better in that regard...

Modding! Something always bites you in the a...

1 hour ago, Fougere said:

As for another reason of me posting, any chance there is a similar guide for creatures sex ? I've been looking around for a bit but it's even more confusing and I'd very much like to have it work as smoothly as it did earlier. Pretty much just which mods are needed after FNIS creatures and some load order to follow diligently.

See post #1734

Atm. it got its issues (and is a PITA to debug). Thats why i removed that stuff.

@Aylis looks like i might need to play around and find base id for the newly spawned child. So i am going to change the cut version and see if it changes, i had final and the kids arn't all right plus the patches for immersive encounters and multiple adoptions. if i can figure out the base id then i can figure out which mod changes the facegen, or it's a base id not found anywhere but the facegen shaders are overwritten and it just needs a patch for all the child ids fertility mode can/will spawn.

EDIT: well, replacing final cut with episode 1 did nothing. It's not a load order issue as tkaa was at the very bottom in order to overwrite anything that deals with children. Time to put tkaa back to the way i had it and possibly the authoree of tkaa can make a patch for the kids made in fertility mode. 

21 minutes ago, Aylis said:

See post #1734

Atm. it got its issues (and is a PITA to debug). Thats why i removed that stuff

Right, summarizes the situation better than what i could find on my own lol, thanks!

Guess I'll be messing around with all these new jiggly bits some more until the smart guys save the day, quite an improvement from what i was able to come up with back in regular skyrim already :D

6 minutes ago, Fougere said:

Right, summarizes the situation better than what i could find on my own lol, thanks!

Guess I'll be messing around with all these new jiggly bits some more until the smart guys save the day, quite an improvement from what i was able to come up with back in regular skyrim already :D

If you are looking for just a few creature mods (i turned several of mine off due to issues with a different mod but they depended on it) here is my list (as a screenshot) 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.75f35736453435187ff370456bd55701.pngimage.thumb.png.0f2f9d0b31d18892c73e55f0c16c8d29.png

note. they are backwards. tails fix should be the last mod in that section

On 3/17/2019 at 10:03 PM, Aylis said:

for

Hi! Thanks for the guide, it was very surprising to stumble up on it looking for a good Skyrim Se mod list! Such a great amout of work is appreciated. So, is the guide on the first page of the topic is still relevant? (i'm a little confused with 75 pages of the topic filled with new files and discussions). And I also want to know if it works properly on the current game version? 

Thanks in advance for the response. (sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker).

@leatherman

The list on the first page is the actual build ('til the next update ;)).

We just found a visual bug that got to be resolved and a small conflict between two mods (waiting for the answer of the OA). But both are that one is not gamebreaking.

Just don't run DynDOLOD for now. CleverCharff got unbanned and i'm going through all his texture packs to get the best visuals for the game.

Just got the answer for 'Lawbringer'. The OA expects us to fix it ourself.

Well, i'll fix it by deactivating the two locations and adding that to the bugs section and the description in the list. (Done and done)

14 minutes ago, Aylis said:

@leatherman

The list on the first page is the actual build ('til the next update ;)).

We just found a visual bug that got to be resolved and a small conflict between two mods (waiting for the answer of the OA). But both are not gamebreaking.

Just don't run DynDOLOD for now. CleverCharff got unbanned and i'm going through all his texture packs to get the best visuals for the game.

mod TKAA needs a patch for fertility mode. So setting fertility mode to soul gem is the only option ATM. It was an issue brought up to the OA last month. Other than that /shrug. disable the spawn or let him run around with blackface. Recommended settings for fertility mode is 1% and 1% (at least in my game) i've only done the companions line up to getting all 3 totems with aela and only level 28 and my PC, aela, ria, danica purespring, Lydia, and a few more all have kids.. doesn't include places i have not been like markarth, solitude, (until yesterday riften) and that was at 33% fertility and 5% chance of making one.