Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

5 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Interesting view. ;)

But it looks like you got the 'Bronze Bug' which is usually caused by an overlay. 

Wet actually. they always look like that with the wet on and low light (its a ambient reflection of the single torch in the room)

51 minutes ago, e27spd said:

under foundation, High polly project is not on its own line and blended roads is still there.

I had already downloaded build your own noble house, I like that kinda stuff.  I was overcome with joy that you added it. 

On it. (Fixed and doublechecked)

I swear sometimes this site got a mind of its own...

I hesitated with that one as i had some bad experiences with this sort of mods before. Now i'm quite happy with the mod. Only getting the wood is boring (hope to find something for it) and i found a few trees clipping. But getting more buildings already fixed some other plants so the mod might resolve that on its own.

Found something that should help.

Endless Firewood - Chop Forever

On 3/19/2019 at 8:42 AM, Aylis said:

Files

Instead of having the files spread all over this thread i collected them here.

Strap ons CBBE Bodyslide

I've been trying to find the website where i got it from for months now. No luck with that, if someone knows the source please share that information so i can link to it.

SkyrimStrapOns_CBBESSEBodyslide.7z 15.97 MB · 2,020 downloads

Maybe you get it on loverlab long time before update skyrim-strap-ons-and-sexlab-strapon-replacer

same files name when unzipped

@Aylis Ive been having an issue with moonlight tales, and i have not seen a fix in the moonlight tales forum. When i am a werewolf, guards will be red to attack, but as soon as i get them to 1 hp they fall down like they are essential and regen health. second issue is the werewolf suit that stays on the body after transformation back to human (i know, go into the item inventory and drop the 2 armors). 3rd, if i transform i am invisible until i open a container and take off one of the 2 armors. do you have any insights?

Yeah, I second disabling the appearance changes from MNC or MLT. I have noticed that when whatsisname, the werewolf guy in jail, transforms he will become invisible. But when I find him in Bloated Man's Grotto he's visible. Same with Farkas.

My solution has been to play as a stealth archer necromancer. ?

9 hours ago, jaeos said:

@Aylis Ive been having an issue with moonlight tales, and i have not seen a fix in the moonlight tales forum. When i am a werewolf, guards will be red to attack, but as soon as i get them to 1 hp they fall down like they are essential and regen health. second issue is the werewolf suit that stays on the body after transformation back to human (i know, go into the item inventory and drop the 2 armors). 3rd, if i transform i am invisible until i open a container and take off one of the 2 armors. do you have any insights?

If you look around on the mod page in the post section it tells you where to delete a script to stop the changing and the 2 armor thing. 

Oh and make a save of what ever you start hacking up first and notes on its location. That way if something doesn't work you can go back to the original. 

1 hour ago, e27spd said:

If you look around on the mod page in the post section it tells you where to delete a script to stop the changing and the 2 armor thing. 

Oh and make a save of what ever you start hacking up first and notes on its location. That way if something doesn't work you can go back to the original. 

i looked, i didn't see a playertransform line in the data folder, maybe i missed it i'll look

it took a drive search to find it. its not under the data/scripts in the skyrim folder. i found it here. Z:\Steam\Mod Organizer\Skyrim SEmods\RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE\scripts

So time to do a transform and revert to see if i have a wolf suit 

Miniupdate

Just a few small mods i'll add to post #1820.

Weapons and Armor:

Elven Arrow - Wooden Retexture

Override:

Endless Firewood - Chop Forever

Wet and Cold Breath Texture for ENB

Testing atm:

LC Land Lord Armor                                                        Too shiny, almost as if someone just poured A LOT of oil over it.

Away - Come Away                                                         ...

Become a Bard                                                               ...

Breast Weight Painted Hair SE                                       Got to test a bit more (2 races - 6 hair styles), but looking good so far.

Rowboats of Skyrim                                                        Water in a rowboat is not a good idea.

Alternate Conversation Camera                                     ...

Demoniac CBBE v1.12SE - CBBE SMP Supported      Seems to work in combination with Bronze Shine Be Gone. Will run more tests...

Adding entry:

And a small addition to the first page.

Bugs and possible fixes:

SKSE - SHGetFolderPath.

Hi @Aylis

I removed the watercolor mod as per your latest update, but I think it broke Bathing in Skyrim, now it keeps saying there is not enough water to bathe, even if I'm at the bottom of the river. 

I also happen to stumble across a mod that is just absolutely amazing, I'm not sure if you've used it before: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21220

I've been using it with your list without issues. It bounces the PoV from the NPC you are talking with and yourself, since we spend so much time on making NPCs and characters look good, it feels (at least for me) a mandatory mod from now on. I used to take the DOF from ENB off, but now I keep it on:

https://imgur.com/a/fU4UxNq

Just now, menehillion said:

but I think it broke Bathing in Skyrim, now it keeps saying there is not enough water to bathe, even if I'm at the bottom of the river. 

I also happen to stumble across a mod that is just absolutely amazing, I'm not sure if you've used it before: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21220

1. That has always been a bit wonky. Just deactivate 'requires water' (or something similar) in the MCM.

2. I'll take a look at it.

Small info:

'Camping' is atm for free in the Creation Club.

I'll be checking it out...

And it looks like 'Nordic Jewelry' too (this one is already tested and works fine). Not a very impressive content but OK as long as it costs nothing.