Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

2 minutes ago, e27spd said:

Guess I'm making a trip to lost tongue lookout soon. 

only reason to go is for the spellbook to forge the lustmord armor. you can add the clothing either through the console or a mod called additem menu. then testing clothing becomes alot easier, you can just additem, test, sell it to a vendor or drop it in a dungeon and done.

But that takes all the fun out of it!

Boobs and Belly poke out when jiggling when equipped on NPC's. No armor movement. Tested using all items. Or is this just for the base armor? without all the other stuff?

I guess I might have to make a female Player to make sure I'm not giving bad information. 

2 hours ago, e27spd said:

But that takes all the fun out of it!

Boobs and Belly poke out when jiggling when equipped on NPC's. No armor movement. Tested using all items. Or is this just for the base armor? without all the other stuff?

I guess I might have to make a female Player to make sure I'm not giving bad information. 

Means the physics are not on those pieces, 

Try mine on them, i want to see if mine work for you

lustmord.7z

Just now, e27spd said:

Overwriting your files worked on CBBE, 3BBB, Wrong Body and tested to work with a pregnant Wrong Body with inflation running. I'm sure that would fix the Ciri armor too as it looks like it was just missing part of the physics. 

I do physics different than aylis does all of the lustmord was done with the CLEAVAGE preset in bodyslide.

11 minutes ago, e27spd said:

Hmmm... 

I must now spend the next 6 or so hours learning how to add physics to things or at least a basic understanding. 

I think some of the lighter outfits, like dresses could use some booty bounce. 

Thats what aylis does mostly. heavy armor shouldn't... bounce.. but robes very well could, and that's how it's supposed to be set up. but i think the wbody presets remove the physics on the armor preset, try mage robes on clothed preset or nude preset and see if you get the wiggle and the jiggle.

The problem is the 3BBB. I try to add that to the existing armors and it is difficult. I got a handful of them working now but only up to a size of 50. Anything higher and gaps appear around the boobs and i don't know how to fix that. Gigadeux, 'Guards Armor' and all the rest show the same pattern.

Also the presets for WB all behave differently in regard to that. What works with one doesn't with another one and i'm sitting here and ask myself 'what-the-heck-is-missing?'. I guess it's something obvious for someone who worked with it for a long time. But i reached the point where i give up on it as i simply don't know what i could do differently to get it working.

7 hours ago, e27spd said:

Overwriting with your files worked on CBBE, 3BBB, Wrong Body and tested to work with a pregnant Wrong Body with inflation running. I'm sure that would fix the Ciri armor too as it looks like it was just missing part of the physics. 

Ciri works. Thats the one i managed to get right.

Updating status to '2.1.0'.

'Kyne's Grass' is imo a big improvement over 'Verdant'. The plants are more diverse, offer a mix of short and taller plants which differ according to the area, and a lot of the obvious clipping is gone. Another plus is the now easier installation as i could remove the patches that patch the patch for the patch. ;)

The 'Armor Replacer' changes a lot of the armors into a more realistic version and they don't stick out anymore. Same goes for the 'Faction Armors'. Those two, together with the 'Guard Armors', solve the problem of the weird fantasy/realism mix we had before.   

REMOVED mods:

Foundation:

Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin 

Verdant - Altered Forest Grass

Grass Addon for Veydosebrom Verdant and others

Verdant 1.6c short grass for SE

Textures:

Rudy HQ - Miscellaneous SE Candles                 (Not needed anymore)

Rudy HQ - Miscellaneous SE Lanterns                (Not needed anymore)

ADDED mods:

Foundation:

Kyne's Grass                                                         (Way less clipping than Verdant. And different plants fitting to the surrounding area)

Area:

Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods                     (Moved from 'Area Patches')

Vanilla Military Camps

Terrain LOD redone                                           (Moved from 'Area Patches')

Area Expansions:

JK's Skyrim - Dawn of Skyrim - Patch                 (Moved from 'Area Patches')

JK's Skyrim and Dawn of Skyrim - Riften Patch  (Moved from 'Area Patches')

Textures:

Mountain flower by Mari SE

Rally's Blackreach Mushrooms

Rally's Farming Tools

Rally's Fishing Poles

Weapons and Armor:

Authentic Legion

NordWarUA's Vanilla Armor Replacers SSE        (Getting rid of some eyesores ;))

Unplayable Faction Armors SSE

NPC:

Beautiful Lydia Replacer

DJQ Zafira - Rayya Replacer

Sound:

Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound Overhaul  (This one was a VERY good suggestion ?)

Replaced the tag (Rec) with (Tip). This should make it easier for you.

NEMESIS is interesting. But as long as it is still in BETA (and some people got issues with it) i stick with FNIS for now. I'll keep my eyes on it as the loading times for the animations are much better.

Hi Aylis,

Wow, what an effort you have put into this, great work. 

I started with your guide a couple days ago, and honestly the first time didn't end up so well. I ended with infinite loading screen and all sorts of mess.

I took some time to read over all your posts in the sections after the listed addons and decided to start over. I created categories in MO2, and labeled/activated mods in your order, each time making sure the Plugins are the in the same order, dragging the ESM and I tested the game after each "header". I'm now towards the end on the final part and it is working perfectly. Who could have known that spending some extra time on it doing it carefully would be a good idea if you're a noob! :)

If you have the time, and don't mind, I have some questions, I'm sorry if these are recurrent questions you have to reply to, I've had a look through some of the pages, but it's getting a lot here now!:

1. I'm struggling a bit with finding out which file in particular this is: WBody 3BBB DD (Files which were created for 'Devious Devices' via Bodyslide)

I can't pin point it in the WBody files you have attached. Have I missed it?

2. I assume that all of those WBody files for Ciri/Triss etc, we can also put in this "Final" part under the WBody Base? (provided one have downloaded the armor set of course)

3. Since we have this 3BBB and this body, how does it work with downloading armor sets that does not support 3BBB? is it generally a thing to avoid, or will it just not have the effect?

4.  If one come across other types of armor with 3BBB support (e.g. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14837) how should I proceed? Download-Run BodySlide with the WBody - place it under the WBody in the final part?

5. For all sorts of other mods like TK Dodge, more magic mods, I looked at a increased 2h swing speed mod etc, I can just put them in the Override folder? I mean unless they specifically match another header, that is sort of where general stuff goes? 

6. Last one I promise, I didnt have this many when I started typing... In game I have some sort of ...flickering or stripes on the body. It seems to be some sort of reflections that bounces of the body or something. I include a screenshot to illustrate. Do you know what this is?

https://imgur.com/a/cMzJDrI

Thanks again for your hard work and help.

@menehillion

1. I didn't upload them as those can be created in 1-2 minutes and i would block my internet for several hours just for that.

2. Simply merge them with the base file. I only kept them separate so you don't have to download stuff you don't need.

3. The physics simply won't work. That is all.

4. Exactly.

5. Correct again. You only have to check what gets overwritten. Most of the time it is not important - but sometimes you have to be careful and another mod might break. The bug with the black faces would be an example for this.

6. That is caused by the shadows. Sadly i havn't found a solution for this (yet!).

I had a couple questions that I forgot to ask.

1. What is your opinion on Form 43 plug in errors?  I get a few, but they don't seem to effect anything.  The people at STEP say not to worry about it.  Arthmoor says it should be fixed.  I think I tend to believe STEP.
  2. Why do we use the LE version of Gritty Goats?  There is an SE one.

Other than that.  I like the new grass.  Verdant looked really good, but was rather intense (and made looting annoying, even with the short version).

@slough_monster

1. It doesn't matter. There are quite a few mods that were intentionally left at 43. The only important thing is that they are converted properly (in case that was even necessary for the mod).

2. Because there was no version for SE when i created the list. Still a good find. (Replaced the link with one for SE and updated my build here)

The looting was the reason i looked for a replacement. I even found new sites with ore. 

Lol, Of course i'm deciding to replay skyrim and downloading all this mods because I got a new computer and needed to redownload them, so i was doing this the last couple days, and you update and reformat your list while im doing it! XD I was like, i made folders for each of your sections, suddenly Area Patches is gone, wtf? glad i was smart enough to check when it was last updated and read the post. THanks for all the work you always put into this list. One Question since you are updating it. If You find Nemesis works better then FNIS in the future, will you include Combat Gameplay Overhaul? That was the main mod that made me want to start a new playthrough and seeing that Nemesis can do what FNIS does for the most part, i thought i'd try to do everything. Here's hoping i can get Everything working. I finally got everything downloaded, now to start the arduous journey of installing all the mods and getting them in the correct order and then DynDoLoD and everything else.

@LightAdept

I might add both mods later. But CGO has to be checked first. It had problems with other mods in the list if i remember correctly.

If you still want to try it:

'Nemesis' would simply replace 'FNIS' (thats where i placed it here in the testrun) but it threw errors and a lot of the animations stopped working (others have the same problem). It basically works but it simply isn't finished yet.

'CGO' would propably end up in 'Physics and Animation' or 'Override'. I havn't tested that one.

Kodlak in his new armor:

Spoiler

Kodlak.jpg.5c1cb18e7f098f3299ffdf6c2a1467dd.jpg

Well I'm definitely no expert, but i'm one hell of a tinkerer, so once i've set it all up i'll see whats working and whats not and see if i can't at least tell whats causing issues with each other and pass on the information. Also, Loving the more Fur armored Wolf Armor and Kodlak in it. I always wondered why call it Wolf if you wouldn't include a bit more fur, i mean, the wolf engravings are nice and all, but you got plenty of wolf fur around to accentuate it.

@Aylis

Recent events have made a new install of everything, from the ground up.  I am going to take this oppurtunity to see if I can better organize things.

My question(s) deal only with the "Left pane" of mod organizer. 

1) I want to incorporate Seperators into the Left pane.

If i take the categories on your OP.

SKSE Extensions

UI

Area 

Etc..

and Turn each one into a seperator on the left pane.

If I can, and do that, addressing it from the stand point of priority:

Priorty - skyrim.esm, dawnguard, hearthfire, etc have priority slots 0-2  (lets call this "Bethesda Category")

What order of categories?

Bethesda C. (always at top)

SkSE Ext. C. (always next)

UI. C (always on bottom)

Or, do the things in each of the categories you provide, not always go together like that?

Ive heard things for example - Papyrus extender should never be overwritten, so that means it would go at bottom... but ENB helper?

(I understand you say don t use loot- but thats right side, again, im talking left side only :P  and I would expect if i followed that order, the left would look liek the right anyway, but...)

2)

In regards to loot, should I then LOCK load order on the right pane, so i can use loot for others - without messing with...?