Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

Thx for the guide. I tried some others and everytime they forced me to use mods I don't like because than the provided patches wouldn't work. Glad that it's not the case here :)

I do have some slighty problems, though I haven't really looked into it yet. 

One is the flickering, will update the video driver later and look if it solves it.

Than I'm encountering some female npcs with bold heads (Sigird, the girl in the Riverwood Trader, the blacksmith in Whiterun, and one of the cleaning staff in Dragons Reach so far). Does anyone had this problem before or a hint?

Many thanks in advance.

16 hours ago, asebw said:

No, you just gave a response that was tantamount to the same crap I used to get when I tried calling rogers for tech support that I didn't really need, but had to go through so they could fix the actual problem. What you may have intended fell quite far from your execution. 

Almost sounds like the issue i had with cloaks of skyrim and guards armor replacer, lots of black faces and the fix was pretty simple, you left the left pane in order, but you reversed the two esp and it stopped putting a black face on many people, but the cloaks started working right as well. It never showed anything conflicted, but sadly it did. Might try looking at anything armor related instead of NPC's

1 hour ago, Tops34 said:

Thx for the guide. I tried some others and everytime they forced me to use mods I don't like because than the provided patches wouldn't work. Glad that it's not the case here :)

I do have some slighty problems, though I haven't really looked into it yet. 

One is the flickering, will update the video driver later and look if it solves it.

Than I'm encountering some female npcs with bold heads (Sigird, the girl in the Riverwood Trader, the blacksmith in Whiterun, and one of the cleaning staff in Dragons Reach so far). Does anyone had this problem before or a hint?

Many thanks in advance.

You mean potato head? a screenshot would be useful (remeber to put in a spoiler tag "the eye" on the top bar) (print screen will take the screen shot and put it in your skyrim folder) 

@boinboinhime

Very nice find. ?

This will make the whole installation a bit easier.

Planned changes (aka this isn't certain yet)

Spoiler

Mods to remove:

Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Branches                              Redundant

Rally's Raven Rock                                                               "

Rally's Tel Mithryn                                                                "

Rally's Tel Mithryn - LOD                                                     "

Mods to add:

Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Lush Trees                            Finally works (with the new branches).

Pine Branches Redone                                                 Something like this has been so long overdue

Pine Shrubs Redone                                                    Same

Spruce (Bark)                                                               Optional bark texture

Pine (Bark)                                                                                    ''

Improved Gourds

DAR - Aroused Sexy Idles

DAR - First Person Combat Animations Overhaul       Obviously for 1st person players.

Whiterun Bench

Whiterun Bench - Textures

Azura (Statue)

Capeless Vampire Royal Robes                                    Prevents clipping

Capeless Vampire Royal Robs - No Pauldron              Those always looked a bit off.

WBody - Vampire (File)                                                Predone bodyslides for the removed pauldrons.

HD Alduin

HD Alduin - Glowmaps

Rally's Solstheim AIO

Origins Of Forest - 3D Forest Grass                             Adds additional small trees to the forests. Makes it more overgrown and natural.

Waiting for patches/updates:

JK's New Gnisis Cornerclub

JK's Sadris Used Wares

JK's White Phial

Knee Fix (Prototype)

25 minutes ago, Tops34 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

boldhead.thumb.jpg.00bcda7c22bc251a4195554ab4549868.jpg

That's how it looks like. She is also a bit dirty ;)

Could it be that the smp-version of KS-Hairdos is causing it?

Well it was the smp-version. After I deactivated the mods the girls got their hair back. Now it's the issue with Sigrid neck seam, which I haven't even noticed before. Strangely she seems to be the only one. All other females are looking good so far - did only run from Riverwood to Dragonsreach.

2 hours ago, First said:

Hello! I cannot activate fertility mode! I've tried everything and looked for why it didn't work, 
but couldn't find anything. Can anyone give me a hint. thanks

Seriously? A PM with the same question?

This thread is for questions and discussions!

Try page #1 as it is already answered there.

31 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Seriously? A PM with the same question?

This thread is for questions and discussions!

Try page #1 as it is already answered there.

Sorry that I wrote you a PM. I asked the question because I've tried everything and read everything
through but I couldn't find a solution. :(

3 hours ago, First said:

Hello! I cannot activate fertility mode! I've tried everything and looked for why it didn't work, 
but couldn't find anything. Can anyone give me a hint. thanks

I seem to be having similar issue with FM myself. Not sure if it's because of the fixes patch or not yet. Normally when it's active, you get a bar on the upper right to show your odds of getting pregnant (if you are playing a female character that is). 

Have you tried manually activating the mod in MCM?

2 minutes ago, asebw said:

I seem to be having similar issue with FM myself. Not sure if it's because of the fixes patch or not yet. Normally when it's active, you get a bar on the upper right to show your odds of getting pregnant (if you are playing a female character that is). 

Have you tried manually activating the mod in MCM?

Yes, I tried to activate it manually several times. I also reinstalled several 
times including patch and it never worked without a patch

So the darker than dark nights, interestingly enough, came from DynDOLOD. The -5 lod brightness was too many minuses apparenly. Redid dynDOLOD with lod brightness set to zero, and the night darkness is the same as it would be without DynDOLOD added to the mix.

High POly NPC Overhaul is sadly a lost cause though. 

22 minutes ago, asebw said:

Try running without the patch and fmlabor. I think one of those two is not working as advertised

I tried with and without patch and FM labor - it makes no difference. Can it also be possible that 
it is displayed incorrectly? ?

Started a new char.

Installed 'Sexlab'

Checked 'SOS'

Set 'Fertility Mode' to female.

Spoiler

ScreenShot1573.png.225a967e4260a7073b21e704bbb90039.png

Works with all the optional mods for FM and the patch installed...

Added a few more pics to the 'Screenshot Thread'

Spoiler

1594463534_ArmorPlate.jpg.75901209371557962bdb103972b13be5.jpg

22857575_ArmorFullPlate.jpg.6a50be93b0cdabaadc184b59f2a5e40a.jpg

ScreenShot1567.jpg.9e533ed7592c742c9e31d3dafd3b0beb.jpg

ScreenShot1574.jpg.1e9cf4dabdecfe80fb042d7777e0c7e5.jpg

ScreenShot1575.jpg.2237c1ea169532c742b8102f54d71cc8.jpg

ScreenShot1576.jpg.81b2d8b2c53a55dd3e2f7c7919470178.jpg

ScreenShot1577.jpg.0d0a9ea21c4f46a1c566efe44de1155a.jpg

ScreenShot1578.jpg.1a11b5bba038b815f4e3352ade447d3c.jpg

22 minutes ago, Tops34 said:

Hide contents

RedWater.thumb.jpg.c5cc7c08e5f67a33e4831bb42f769214.jpg

Run into another strange thing, red water falls. Never had that before. This is from Bleak Falls Barrow.

On the good side the flickering seems to be gone, at least I didn't had that lately.

uh.. wow... i've never seen that... and i install a lot of jank mods that do absolutely nothing but cause CTD.. (no aylis, i have not installed any recently.. but give me a few days, i might find something, have not looked though LL yet..)

8 hours ago, First said:

I tried with and without patch and FM labor - it makes no difference. Can it also be possible that 
it is displayed incorrectly? ?

yes. you could have the resolution wrong where it's cutting off the edges, but if you can see your compass, thats not the case. Unless you installed a hud mod and moved it. 

11 hours ago, Aylis said:

Started a new char.

Installed 'Sexlab'

Checked 'SOS'

Set 'Fertility Mode' to female.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot1573.png.225a967e4260a7073b21e704bbb90039.png

Works with all the optional mods for FM and the patch installed...

Added a few more pics to the 'Screenshot Thread'

Reveal hidden contents

1594463534_ArmorPlate.jpg.75901209371557962bdb103972b13be5.jpg

22857575_ArmorFullPlate.jpg.6a50be93b0cdabaadc184b59f2a5e40a.jpg

ScreenShot1567.jpg.9e533ed7592c742c9e31d3dafd3b0beb.jpg

ScreenShot1574.jpg.1e9cf4dabdecfe80fb042d7777e0c7e5.jpg

ScreenShot1575.jpg.2237c1ea169532c742b8102f54d71cc8.jpg

ScreenShot1576.jpg.81b2d8b2c53a55dd3e2f7c7919470178.jpg

ScreenShot1577.jpg.0d0a9ea21c4f46a1c566efe44de1155a.jpg

ScreenShot1578.jpg.1a11b5bba038b815f4e3352ade447d3c.jpg

Thanks. Unfortunately only starting a new charter helped. :( It works now.

The creature framework seems to working too inconsistantly and dependantly with SL Arousal. Now there's multiple instance where creature is aroused enough to engage in sex but for some reason not enough to equip schlong,

How come CF don't strip creature and put on nude mesh automatically like SL framework? The way CF work sounds like it's asking for bugs.