Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

A similar question apply to esl, but even worse since they can be moved just fine like an esp.
should they go
-GameStuff
-ESM
-ESL
-ESP
Or im just a dumb biatch?

Not dumb, that order is quite close. Usually the order is ESM (with Skyrim, Update and the DLC ones taking the first slots) and then ESP files. ESL are "light" plugins, they don't count towards the plugin limit and there are two variants:

1. "true ESL" are treated as an ESM, so they'll always be placed near the top of your loadorder along other ESM files.
  2. "ESP files flagged as ESL", these files will behave like an ESP so they can load after other ESM and other ESP files, while keeping the ESL advantage of not counting towards the plugin limit.

The second variant is especially useful when you have patches or similar mods in ESL format, because you want to load these files after other mods (and true ESL files can't be loaded after other ESP because the game treats them as common ESM). You can read more about it here. So in practice you'll see some "ESL" or "ESP flagged as ESL" near the top and others between/low in your loadorder. Aylis instructions should cover which ones are placed where, but most tools will at least place your ESM and true ESL files before other plugins.

13 hours ago, Aylis said:

Thanks a lot for all your work. :)

Happy new year!

I hope this will be better than the last one...

@Acro748

There seems to be a problem selecting 'Dark Red':

3bbb-error.png.09134bf08067bc57346d1c3b72ec6972.png

Thx for the report
I just fixed it

Hey, i have a question more in the general sense of things that anything else.

Whenever i install ANY new mod, do i need to make a bashed patch again? are the 6 final overwrites tied to each other? (as in: if i made a new Bodyslide overwrite do i also need to make a new bashed? and if i make a new bashed do i need to make a new Textgen and dyndolod?  or they are independant to each other?

Also, last time when i tried to run Bashed it told me that the ESPML was avobe the limit, so it deactivated a bunch my mods, i canceled that and just deactivated my self a bunch of armor mods.   Now that i have the bashed patch running, can i activate those armors like normal? Or it would be a bad idea? what if i want to install more mods like SexLab Aproach and the like?

Thanks for the guide! I followed all the steps and the game seems to run fine. I had a couple of questions for clarification.

1. If I install additional SL mods not on the modlist would I need to re-run BodySlider, FNIS/Nemesis, TexGen/DynDOLOD, and Wyre?
  2. CBEE should I install the additional mods for ".tri" files?
  3. BodySlider batch build on the final page do I choose all the 3BBB options? 
  4. I did test runs of the game "coc riverwood" every few milestones while installing mods, I noticed during one run the NPC breasts were larger and had more physics during dialogue but in the final version it is less noticeable. Is this normal?
  5. I tested Physics & Animation with a new character, in cell, stripped, jumped and had breasts jiggle is this what should be expected?
10 hours ago, milestream said:

Thanks for the guide! I followed all the steps and the game seems to run fine. I had a couple of questions for clarification.

1. If I install additional SL mods not on the modlist would I need to re-run BodySlider, FNIS/Nemesis, TexGen/DynDOLOD, and Wyre?

It depends on the mod. I am not familiar with Nemesis tbh but FNIS you would have to run every time you install a new set of animations.

DynDOLOD is only when you update something in the outside worldspace.

Any opinion on this mod?  Still looking for something w/ displays

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7379

------

Is there a way to change the poses of the mannequins? Since they are nude they take the cover pose and are still covered even after equipping armor

-----

One More mod to add, at least for me.  This brings back the extra info in the console

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19250

On 1/1/2021 at 9:24 AM, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Hey, i have a question more in the general sense of things that anything else.

Whenever i install ANY new mod, do i need to make a bashed patch again? are the 6 final overwrites tied to each other? (as in: if i made a new Bodyslide overwrite do i also need to make a new bashed? and if i make a new bashed do i need to make a new Textgen and dyndolod?  or they are independant to each other?

yes and no.

(keep in mind i don't use bashed) 

if you just add armor then no, you do not need to make a new dyndolod set, in theory you should, since it does all the lighting and shadows in texgen for armor and such, needed, no., but if you add/remove a whole city, yes, you need to run dyndolod and texgen, If all you did was change the "body" (i.e. Huge ass breasts compared to normal sized ones) no, bodyslide is all you need to do. You are not changing the "wrapper" you are changing the candy bar inside, but it's still the same wrapper. 

On 1/1/2021 at 12:44 PM, milestream said:

2. CBEE should I install the additional mods for ".tri" files?
  3. BodySlider batch build on the final page do I choose all the 3BBB options? 
  4. I did test runs of the game "coc riverwood" every few milestones while installing mods, I noticed during one run the NPC breasts were larger and had more physics during dialogue but in the final version it is less noticeable. Is this normal?
  5. I tested Physics & Animation with a new character, in cell, stripped, jumped and had breasts jiggle is this what should be expected?

OK. 

1a. If you add animations then you need to re-run FNIS/Nemesis.

1b. If you add ANY clothing and you want to see it in game, you need to re-run bodyslide.

2. TRI files are the whole outfit, and how the entire outfit looks when.. well the entire outfit is worn. Take nocturnals embrace by sunjeong. it has multiple parts that do not look right as individual pieces, but as soon as the last piece is put on all the clipping in the pants and top disappears. so yeah add in the 3bbb files for them.

3. if you want the bounce. you can also go to the far right in outfit manager and type in 3bb and it will filter out all outfits without 3bbb in the name (makes batch building easier)

4. NPC breasts are based on your built body. I don't have a list of what npc uses what weight for size, Lydia is a 100. Jordis is a 75, Camilla is a 25-30. So if you make a body with huge pendulous breasts it will translate to the NPCs. Only exception is the only female werewolf in the game. Aela. If you added one mod that does x and another mod after that reduces x then yes it would be normal. Final install is all that matters. (probably what they are wearing changed the physics)

5. Um. yes. unless you made a male and had the super bouncy breasts. 

First time modding Skyrim but have some experience modding bethesda game (i.e FNV, F3), I have some questions:

1. Is there any mod allow you to test sex animation? Like in Fallout:NV, a loverslab mods allows you to inititate sex with any NPC with no requirement and another mod allows you to control the animation.

2. Also is there good, stable and kinda finished adult mod for male PC playthrough?

3. Is merging armor, weapon mods encouraged when modding skyrim SE? In Fallout NV, it is something of a must because of a bug that halves its mod limit.

@akadeadpool Short answer, yes to all. Long answer:

1 - Not sure what you mean be "test." SexLab handles the framework for all sex activities. This list includes Sexlab Eager NPCs which allows propositioning any NPC. You can change the settings so that they will basically always say yes. Also depends on what you mean by "control the animation" (not sure if you mean pick the animation or manipulate the animation itself). Answer for either of those is also yes. Sexlab natively allows you to manipulate the animation (move the characters around). If you mean picking which animation it will use there is Sexlab Tools that will display every possible animation you have loaded (through Sexlab Animation Loader) that meets the criteria of what you're engaging in (MF, MM, FF, etc.).

2 - See above. All of those mods apply for male, female, trans female, etc. You can set your character's gender in Sexlab and it will choose animations accordingly. You can also just choose to only enable mods that feature male characters (MF or MM) and not MF.

3 - I would be wary of this. I don't like merging any mods and only do so when the mod author explicitly states you should. Skyrim SE has a much higher mod limit than original Skyrim (or Skyrim Extra Crispy). If you're going with this mod list, no merging is required for armor, weapons, or anything really.

Pretty screenshot time:

Spoiler

image.png.0196b69bace42ddd950e0991923062d6.png

19 minutes ago, wollboi said:

@Jessica_Degurechaff What's your plugin count? Looks like you've hit the hard limit. Hover over the "Active" counter on the right side of MO2. Look at ESMs + ESPs.

image.png.9067859f7834c7d2e68fe2b0361a6ba9.png

In the skyfem installation tutorial it says that i need to:

Spoiler

1- install the mod last, even after abshed patch and everything else.
2- unpack some scripts at SSEEdit folder
3- open SSEEdit and, once it loads go to SkyFem, R click, add masters.

image.png.d900ca2678e27d62ec979ca335f56bf7.png

Now, heres the the thing, in the guide they say that you should R click and then "select all", but its really necesary? cant i just pick the relevant mods? Or it NEEDS to be all? Because this mods just turns every NPC into a woman, so it really needs Obsidian weathers and mods like that as master?   If i dont select those mods they will not appear in game or what?

I have no idea of SSEEdit besides this very specific mod (skyfem) so maybe it does need it.

6 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

image.png.9067859f7834c7d2e68fe2b0361a6ba9.png

In the skyfem installation tutorial it says that i need to:

Reveal hidden contents

1- install the mod last, even after abshed patch and everything else.
2- unpack some scripts at SSEEdit folder
3- open SSEEdit and, once it loads go to SkyFem, R click, add masters.

image.png.d900ca2678e27d62ec979ca335f56bf7.png

Now, heres the the thing, in the guide they say that you should R click and then "select all", but its really necesary? cant i just pick the relevant mods? Or it NEEDS to be all? Because this mods just turns every NPC into a woman, so it really needs Obsidian weathers and mods like that as master?   If i dont select those mods they will not appear in game or what?

I have no idea of SSEEdit besides this very specific mod (skyfem) so maybe it does need it.

Yeah your over the limit.  ESMs+ESPs is at 254 (260) the max is 254 + ESL Mods.  You would need to remove / merge / ESLify  mods

@wollboi Thanks for your answers. What I mean in 2 is that if there exists mod adding or modify quests into something more sexual but not restricted to female PC only.

For example, in Fallout NV, a mod adds more dialogue options to progress a vanilla quest in a sexual way or a mod allows you to pimp your companions and you can use those mods for both male and female couriers playthrough.

Besides those mods, the rest focuses on making quest with female PC in mind like breeding, humiliation, rape, etc which is understandable because it is easier to invent a story where women initiate sex.

So to rephrase my question, is there mod that create naratives for my male PC to have sex with a female NPC without it being "We'll bang, OK", a bit of reasons why my character engage intercourse.

@akadeadpool Ahh, gotcha. Flower Girls with Amorous Adventures does this. Most of the quests become sexual in nature from a male perspective. Note that it doesn't (or didn't the last time I looked at it) use Sexlab Aroused so it can cause some confusion (or did for me) when you're first starting to learn how Sexlab works. And the voice acting is kinda weird. The author takes lines from all over the base game and pieces them together to make the dialogue work. Note this isn't part of the list so troubleshooting it should probably take place on the mod's post page.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941

Ok, I use this guide to mod skyrim and... wow. Maybe for the first time the game runs fine. Thank you so much! @Aylis

Btw I have only a small issue with the skin of female characters. I think it's caused by the wet function, because the skin is translucent every time a character is in a certain position near a source of light. It's happening with any kind of skin, and I use the "Bronze Shine Be Gone" mod. I leave a screenshot attached.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

ScreenShot42.png

On 1/4/2021 at 2:58 PM, akadeadpool said:

3. Is merging armor, weapon mods encouraged when modding skyrim SE? In Fallout NV, it is something of a must because of a bug that halves its mod limit.

If you have or intend to have a load of armor/weapons mods that only add one or two armor sets each, they yes I would say merge all the armors into one and all the weapons into one, simply for convenience if nothing else, that way you only have one esp for weapons one esp for armor rather than the potential of dozens of each, even it they are esl flagged.