Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

12 hours ago, lRaven said:

What about FPS guys, you good?

I have a decent PC, rx5700/ryzen3600, and drops to 20 fps in Whiterun on panoramic view... its painful.

the most taxing thing in terms of fps is Rudy Enb (other enbs listed here are lighter)

19 hours ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

i am not trolling i am serious i do not know whats causing it.

wetfunction redux. If you install a skin with a "wet" or "sweaty" look wetfunction adds to it, so you get a sheen on the skin all the time,, not just after activities.. be it sex or fighting, or running across fields to try and land one hit so Aela won't chastise you for not helping to kill the fucker halfway across the map. Turn it down in the mcm and see if that helps.

3 hours ago, LeonToralla said:

Help, The sex animatios don't load or this happen: 

How can Fix this?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot1.png

Looks like it's hung up at animation start. Not really any fix i know of right now, you can tap the spacebar as few times and try to get it to move to the end phase and complete. or hit the ] key and move over a bit. That may get the animation working. 

3 hours ago, LeonToralla said:

Help, The sex animatios don't load or this happen: 

If thats a cover up animation you installed one idle too much.

2 hours ago, Lawsofphysix said:

is it normal to reload your HPH preset every time I load a save?

Nope.

14 hours ago, lRaven said:

What about FPS guys, you good?

I have a decent PC, rx5700/ryzen3600, and drops to 20 fps in Whiterun on panoramic view... its painful.

You got a way better system than me and i got a minimum of 25 FPS in Whiterun. Are you sure you don't have a bottleneck somewhere (or too much stuff running in the background)? 

On 10/19/2020 at 12:38 PM, 101jojo92 said:

It looks like NPCs are using the standard body as they should. I think whats happening is that the max weight for npcs ends up looking small when compared to my pc.

I did edit CBBE Body on BodySlide with the Curvy Preset selected, the preview button in bodyslide was showing what I'm getting in game. Those sliders where somewhat limited thought. How can I further enhance NPCs body range? 

My pc is looking as big as those images references at the nexus mod page for CBBE 3BBB. But the npcs don't look like I do.

Another thing is that my pc is not getting physics while naked. But when I equip bikini armor physics happen.

Bikini armor when equipped is making my character smaller in all sorts of ways most of the pieces doesn't quit fit, look out o place or sometimes inside the body.

All of this is very new for me. I can only read so much of the documentation on those mods per day. I think I'll wait a little until I finish reading. 

Sorry i was off playing warcraft and working 14 hour days. Wbody is not the only 3bbb you can use. for nude physics you can look in bodyslide for 3bbb body amazing

Spoiler

image.png.125cc04a3ace5a2cf0cfd67a86d3c300.png

Thats your nude physics and collisions body for both npc and pc. if you run the cbbe body you overwrite the physics body. Did you run all of your bikini outfits through a batch build using your desired preset?

When you batch build EVERYTHING (really really not suggested if you have a ton of clothes) this is the second pop up. NOTE what it says at the top. ALL of the outfits in that section overwrite each other choose one. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e62bbcaa28d1ef62bd30322bfe35ce1e.png

I have the 3bbb body selected. If i choose another body (such as never nude) then it changes if i have physics, or if i have that god awful skyrim underwear on. The amazing body is really the only nude body you will need. it has the anal and vaginal collision areas, full breast, butt and stomach physics. Redo your bodyslide batch build and all of the issues you listed should be fixed. 

But be aware, a batch build will not allow you to remove parts of an outfit individually. That must be done one outfit at a time. 

Spoiler

image.png.98df1504822aba00c63e42313d87a3d7.png

and here is a 50+ presets mod you can use that goes well with 3bbb rather than touched by dibella (it's actually what i use)

18 minutes ago, Aylis said:

If thats a cover up animation you installed one idle too much.

That looks like 2 things at once. the cover animation from the idles mod and the stack up for the start of a sex scene (note the little tail between his legs)

On 10/21/2020 at 11:20 AM, Greylock79 said:

Sorry for my bad english (google translate).

all Clean, only a few Plugin43 Errors , no Error or BlackFaces in Game. Beautiful

No worries. which mods are showing a 43 plug-in error? I may be able to walk you through getting it solved. 

On 10/21/2020 at 11:20 AM, Greylock79 said:

all Clean, only a few Plugin43 Errors , no Error or BlackFaces in Game. Beautiful

No worries. which mods are showing a 43 plug-in error? I may be able to walk you through getting it solved Some mods you can turn off that check and poof, but the plugin 43 errors are MO2 false positives. 

20 hours ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

no not all mods in the list i will install mods then update video

You don't need to install all the mods. anything listed as OPTIONAL you can bypass. They just make it look even better.. or adds some extra functions to other mods. 

3 hours ago, jaeos said:

No worries. which mods are showing a 43 plug-in error? I may be able to walk you through getting it solved. 

here my list of all plugins with form 43

all Mod from SE Section of LL

• animal_mansion.esp (form 43)                                  Animal Mansion
• CreatureFramework.esm (form 43)                           More Nasty Critters
• Dripped When arousend.esp (form 43)                    Dripped when Aroused
• Laura's Bondage Shop.esp (form 43)                        Laura's Bondageshop
• MoreNastyCritters.esp (form 43)                              More Nasty Critters
• RapeTattoos.esp (form 43)                                        Rape Tattoos
• SexLabDefeat.esp (form 43)                                      SexLab Defeat
• SimpleSlavery.esp (form 43)                                     Simple Slavery Plus Plus
• SL_shrines.esp (form 43)                                           SexLab Shrines
• SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp (form 43)                             SexLabAnimations Billys Animation 

This can ignored , i know there was an LE Mod

• Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices.esp (form 43)

at last i changed all playhomes with Anna's Mods and 

• AnnaHoneyside.esp (form 43)
• AnnaVlindrelHall.esp (form 43)

But all works fine

I'm going to Re-install ALL again, please any tell me if I'm doing the right steps to all works fine:

1. First Install all the "Mods" in the list on this post using MO2 

(Only can install 254 esp right?)

2. Next install and configure ENB, Reshade, FNIS and Nemesis, Wrye Bash and last DynDOLOD

3. Sort the Plugins (or all the mods?) Like the list mencioned 

Another question for Bodyslides:
I'm using 'EVA Body' so I need to install "EVA Body - Nude" and install and merge in a same mod with MO2 the other like "EVA Body - Bijin" , "EVA Body - Dawnguard", etc?
I suppose same with ''EVA Body - Standard Armor''

5 hours ago, LeonToralla said:

I'm going to Re-install ALL again, please any tell me if I'm doing the right steps to all works fine:

2. Next install and configure ENB, Reshade, FNIS and Nemesis, Wrye Bash and last DynDOLOD

I'm using 'EVA Body' so I need to install "EVA Body - Nude" and install and merge in a same mod with MO2 the other like "EVA Body - Bijin" , "EVA Body - Dawnguard", etc?

not quite. 255 total. but the 3 "was expansions but now required files" counts as 1. ALL esl files combined acts as 1 so really it's 253. 

install the mods in the order they are listed. no sorting DO NOT USE LOOT TO SORT THE MOD LIST> THINGS WILL GO WRONG. When it is mentioned sorting the mods it's simply saying put the .esp files IN ORDER to the top so they are the first things listed under the expansions in the right pane. Left pane is not moved at all.

The ENB and Reshade is entirely optional. But they give stunning results and are highly recommended. There are a few hundred ENB settings on the enb website and several more on nexus. What you use is entirely up to your preference. DyndoLod is also one of those that will make the billboards (the far off view) look absolutely amazing. There is a huge difference between the way this list looks without and with those 3 added. 

um.. this mod?

Since i don't know which mod EVA is i can't say. If it is the mod i listed it is a body preset like amazing booty body or wbody or touched by dibella and it goes in the same place. If you can link the mod you are talking about we can look at it and see what advice we should give about it. 

6 hours ago, LeonToralla said:

Personally I like to go New Skyrim -> SKSE -> ENB, Reshader & requirements (Aylis's prefered preset wants Obsidian weathers for example) -> Wrye -> DynDOLOD -> Rest of mods -> Animations

The reason for this is that you can easily test each step without having potential mod interference.

You can also go slower with adding the mods itself. For example you can install up to the UI section before adding more. This is still very lightweight but also very testable.

Something to keep in mind - the most demanding things to add while modding are textures and scripts. So unless you have an extremely good system don't go all 4k textures (often useless anyways - when will you be close enough to plants to see the difference between 2k or 4k?). Same goes with script heavy mods - if you think your system might be a lightweight hold off on them for now. First test if what you have runs fine before adding more.

Note that you might have to run DynDOLOD, FNIS, Nemesis and Wrye (ofc depending if you added animations, textures etc) every time you want to test the current setup.

@jaeos 
So.. I can use the order of the steps I mencioned. In the end, I put in the right part in MO2 first .esm and next .esp in the list of the post order.

I'm use only the mods from this post. So 'EVA Body' the mod you mencioned, I install it because is in list in 'Final' section or is better use Wrong Body?.
But in the 7th  for Bodyslides the post says: 

Nude Bodies

I kept the bodies separate so you can choose what you are going to use. Just merge the other files you want with 'EVA Body - Nude'.

That means I need install mod file 'EVA Body - Nude' with MO2 and next the others 'EVA Body - Bijin' 'EVA Body - Downguard', etc, with the same name of EVA Body - Nude and use the option in MO2 Merge?

I was having a hard time making sense of Bodyslides and how to use what, when and why.

As of yesterday I finally got the gist of it for the basics.

But I still have to learn a couple things like:

What groups should I batch build with what body. At least know I know how to select and what they are, as well as the presets. 

Can I remake my bodyslides anytime without breaking my save?

How can I find out what body a specific NPC is using? (I have a couple stand alone followers that have bodies

18 hours ago, jaeos said:

here is a 50+ presets mod you can use that goes well with 3bbb rather than touched by dibella (it's actually what i use)

If I install this

The Legendary Booty Body - 50 Plus CBBE SE Bodyslide Presets

Do I have to rerun FNIS and will I need a new save?

If I have to start a new save again.. I'll just breath heavily once, while looking at my feet, and them I'll do it. ?

I definitely like playing around with sliders as I have been playing Illusion games for years now, to me that's not a problem.

I just need to now what body/outfit to select for what groups or how to go about figuring that out.

Unrelated to the previous topic.

I'm having an issue where my first person camera keeps moving on its own, while I'm trying to pick up items (at tables for example).

My characters animations are being triggered to lean sideways at any minor input I give. How can I fix this camera issue? I can't aim at all while in first person.

8 hours ago, LeonToralla said:

... or is better use Wrong Body?

That means I need install mod file 'EVA Body - Nude' with MO2 and next the others 'EVA Body - Bijin' 'EVA Body - Downguard', etc, with the same name of EVA Body - Nude and use the option in MO2 Merge?

1. Just use the body you like better.

2. Thats the general idea. Although named differently the idea is the same for the two bodies.

@ All

I'll be off for a few days. Arndt's funeral was today and i'm quite down...

9 hours ago, 101jojo92 said:

I was having a hard time making sense of Bodyslides and how to use what, when and why.

As of yesterday I finally got the gist of it for the basics.

But I still have to learn a couple things like:

What groups should I batch build with what body. At least know I know how to select and what they are, as well as the presets. 

Can I remake my bodyslides anytime without breaking my save?

How can I find out what body a specific NPC is using? (I have a couple stand alone followers that have bodies

If I install this

The Legendary Booty Body - 50 Plus CBBE SE Bodyslide Presets

Do I have to rerun FNIS and will I need a new save?

If I have to start a new save again.. I'll just breath heavily once, while looking at my feet, and them I'll do it. ?

I definitely like playing around with sliders as I have been playing Illusion games for years now, to me that's not a problem.

I just need to now what body/outfit to select for what groups or how to go about figuring that out.

Unrelated to the previous topic.

I'm having an issue where my first person camera keeps moving on its own, while I'm trying to pick up items (at tables for example).

My characters animations are being triggered to lean sideways at any minor input I give. How can I fix this camera issue? I can't aim at all while in first person.

Short answer.. YES. and NO. 

Long answer...  YES.. Your bodyslides are not all made to the same body preset, so bodyslide needs to be re-run to make ALL the outfits, ALL the Devious Devices... ALL the Bikini armor be exactly the same. 

And no.. you do not need to make a new save. You only need to clean or new save if you are removing mods. 

Correct, you can re-run bodyslides at any time. BUT>>> you SHOULD not be removing outfit mods.. NOTE.. REMOVE>> you can add more in if you wish.. sun jeong does great work with smp and has done a good job on re-doing the {amazing world of bikini armors} to be SMP compatable. 

Ok. Fair enough. 

Choose the preset or build the body you want. if it is not an actual preset and you moved sliders use the save as button and save that preset. 

Spoiler

image.png.3ed10e879759f5f0d0d6db707724e00d.png

That is for you not needing to play with sliders every time. use the preview button at the bottom to see what it will look like in game. once you are happy with it save it. then leave your new preset in the bottom left pull down box. next step is if you are going to go the faster and lore breaking way cause ya know.. metal don't jiggle. hit batch build (make sure the checkbox that says Build Morphs is checked before you click it) If you do not click build morphs then all outfits you build will only have one size. and go through and pick your output outfits, things like the peacekeeper armor has 2 versions, one is smp the other is not. smp means jiggle. non smp means no movement. and for the nude body.. ALWAYS USE (FOR NOW) THE 3BBB AMAZING BODY. Thats YOUR nude body (keep in mind. what you see in preview is at 100 weight) and the start for the npc bodies. Choose all that you want and even if you are not sure you can go back and re-do just that one outfit later.

14 hours ago, LeonToralla said:

@jaeos 
So.. I can use the order of the steps I mencioned. In the end, I put in the right part in MO2 first .esm and next .esp in the list of the post order.

I'm use only the mods from this post. So 'EVA Body' the mod you mencioned, I install it because is in list in 'Final' section or is better use Wrong Body?.
But in the 7th  for Bodyslides the post says: 

Nude Bodies

I kept the bodies separate so you can choose what you are going to use. Just merge the other files you want with 'EVA Body - Nude'.

Ok i see what you are asking now.. I think.. All of those are pre-done bodyslide files You can name them whatever you wish.. Eva Bodyslides. EVA Outfits. Whatever you want. But yes you start with the nude and merge the rest in. You can even name it BODYSLIDE-Output. If you use those put them in the same location as the bodyslide output in the final section (just above the two dyndolod files you will be making) All Aylis did was do all the bodyslide stuff for you. if you use another preset such as booty body, touched by dibella etc then you will need to make your own bodyslides. 

The reason i said install the mods in order is dyndolod is one of the mods that has parts at the top and bottom of the list. (installing in MO2 is not the same as activating them) But if you install them in order you can test what you need and turn the parts you do not want off, such as dyndolod. However most of this list has mods at the top that needs a master mod that is located at the bottom, so you will have missing masters errors until you have sexlab in LL section installed and active. If you have a missing masters error you will crash to desktop as soon as you get the skyrim logo. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.edb612d94e692a144b6b56528108185a.png

Install the mods in order in the left pane. until you activate them the right pane will only have the skyrim.esm, update.esm, dawnguard.esm, hearthfires.esm and dragonborn.esm visible as you start turning mods on if they are masters The ones you will need to move are fairly easy to see. They will be in bold.  Note the difference between the Dyndolod esm and the smim esp under it. Shift all the bold files on the right side up (keep them in order) and you should be good. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a3be606c0ebb162077d27618d313aa4f.png

Just don't forget to run the launcher from MO2 to set the first ini settings. No you do not need to actually enter the game. just the menu.

6 hours ago, Aylis said:

@ All

I'll be off for a few days. Arndt's funeral was today and i'm quite down...

Then you should be in the mead hall leading the song of honor for him.?‍??‍?

I'll try to hold the thread down for a few days. Or, at least try to keep it from devolving into a shouting match.. ?