Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

5 hours ago, lRaven said:

Maybe I did something wrong, but ENB water looks terrible at night, especially in rain.

I wonder if everyone is like that?

image.png.8812adbab3bff2975909c1158d2fd069.png
it looks different from yours, i don't think i done it differently from you though, i followed the same guide as you! :)  

(oh! i haven't add Reshade yet)

59 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

problem is solved for some people by over-installing a separate, different version of Creature Framework.

Well, maybe. I am satisfied with this solution to the problem

In addition, as far as I understand, there is less stress on the papyrus if the creatures aroused is not tied to the script.

57 minutes ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

animation on the image of spell learning please like shes out of breath

oh yeah, learning can be very exhausting... unfortunately, animation is not included in the mod :)

53 minutes ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

under or 200 esp please?

just don't install everything, its simple

2 minutes ago, lRaven said:

Well, maybe. I am satisfied with this solution to the problem

In addition, as far as I understand, there is less stress on the papyrus if the creatures aroused is not tied to the script.

The "Always Erect" mod does not affect the behaviour of Creature Framework or Aroused Creatues or their script load, it simply makes sure that both the normal animal and the aroused animal use the aroused mesh. So the scripts are still running, but irrespective of what CF or AC do (or not do), you'll always see the aroused version of the animal.

31 minutes ago, ralchemilla said:

it looks different from yours

It looks great. I try to do something about that.

17 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

So the scripts are still running

At the start of the SL scene, yes,  but not during the aroused threshold checks on area, because the integration with Aroused can be turned off, i say about that.

Anyway, if you share a link to a properly working CF it would be great :)

19 minutes ago, lRaven said:

At the start of the SL scene, yes,  but not during the aroused threshold checks on area, because the integration with Aroused can be turned off, i say about that.

Anyway, if you share a link to a properly working CF it would be great :)

Ah, well done.

I personally have no experience with the solution, but following the discussion in the MNC support thread, some people overinstall this, and it seems to solve the problem for them, but no guarantee:

2 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

I personally have no experience with the solution, but following the discussion in the MNC support thread, some people overinstall this, and it seems to solve the problem for them, but no guarantee.

I'll take a look. Maybe it is time to readd that mod.

3 hours ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

can you advice please or make a new guide with under or 200 esp please?

Just skip a few optional mods that have an ESP.

ESP.jpg.af3b40e98df0b476f1c36b1b62b36e03.jpg

And this is with some mods installed that arn't on the list (yet?).

3 hours ago, lRaven said:

Finally, my water problem was caused by this.
It may be worth removing these files from the list.

Thats why those are 'optional'. ;)

You only need those patches if you use the spectral option of another mod.

9 hours ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

can you advice please or make a new guide with under or 200 esp please?

If you're a bit more comfortable with editing things yourself you can always add the esl flag to certain esp's (Wrye will give you suggestions for mods to do this on).

Other than that you can also merge mods together with zEdit 's zMerge (use the clobber option, not the new one). Good options for this are generally the simpler mods that don't add scripts like armor or weapon mods.

Note that this is not something for a beginner to do - you can break mods so testing after the change is always advised.

However it is an excellent way to bring down your mod count - I went from 270+ esp+esm to 250. I could probably get it way lower if I felt the need to.

----

@Aylis

I found that SexLab Beastess is not compatible with this list. The reason for this is that both this mod and Ordinator change the Conjuration perk tree. There might be more conflicts but as someone who loves Conjuration I stopped right there.

22 hours ago, wollboi said:

@101jojo92 Ahhh, think I know now what's going on. I think you're only running bodyslide for your PC. With 3BBB, you can have a different bodyslide for PCs and NPCs. See below.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.png.fab650d392fe84466581ef281590b9ee.pngUntitled2.png.8e8d90616f6e9700c663eece513fe02d.png

That's probably why you're seeing Lydia as tiny and yourself as busty. I usually use WBody as a start but then create a custom preset to increase the ... attributes. Remember that for 3BBB you won't see an actual body image with preview, you'll see the bits it alters without textures. But you can still easily figure out what it'll look like. Once that's done, cast the 3BBB physics spell on Lydia or whoever you have around you enough to warrant it.

As for Bikini Armor, I'm guessing it's either due to the same problem or maybe it doesn't use Bodyslide? Probably the former.

I can't try this yet, as I'm installing everything again from scratch.

I'm almost done reinstalling everything.

I found a couple of things I did wrong the first time.

I was too excited with all this mods.

I ended up rushing through some of them.

I'm at the Armors and Weapons separator

I'm interested in installing the following mods: 

Shino Bikini Pack -CBBE(Physics)-

COCO Bikini Collection - CBBE-TBD SE

Nezzar's Ult Lingerie Collection - CBBE-TBD SE

is this the place for them in the load order and will those work with this mod list?

19 minutes ago, 101jojo92 said:

I'm at the Armors and Weapons separator

I'm interested in installing the following mods: 

Shino Bikini Pack -CBBE(Physics)-

COCO Bikini Collection - CBBE-TBD SE

Nezzar's Ult Lingerie Collection - CBBE-TBD SE

is this the place for them in the load order and will those work with this mod list?

This is indeed the place to add armor or weapon mods.

Considering these mods only add armors/clothing and don't alter anything they should work with the list.

On 10/19/2020 at 2:25 PM, ralchemilla said:

image.png.45a2cc1fe9d9e407beee8038b164dbb7.png
 Here you go >:D sooo.. you need to follow the steps above.
image.png.f17f23e65c8189b18b141b2bcd0cac73.png
oooo.. should you 'run' FNIS/Nemesis, this should happen in the notification tab, you would have files in the ''Overwrite"(highlighted in red), right click it and ''create a mod'' to make a folder for each appropriately. :)

hi, thanks for the extra help but nothing or done I reinstall the game (leave the mods as is except nemesis and fnis that I uninstalled) then I reinstall SKSE enb etc, then FNIS and nemesis and do what you told me but it doesn't change the characters are still frozen

1 hour ago, 101jojo92 said:

I can't have CBBE and Touched By Dibella at the same game right? 

If I want Touched By Dibella's body, do I have to give up on all mods that use CBBE?

Sounds more like 3BBB isn't compatible with it. Same goes for most armors and all bodyslide presets and predone files.

@ All

Please add links to such questions. Otherwise we'd first have to search for the mod before being able to even try to give an answer...

34 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Sounds more like 3BBB isn't compatible with it. Same goes for most armors and all bodyslide presets and predone files.

@ All

Please add links to such questions. Otherwise we'd first have to search for the mod before being able to even try to give an answer...

Mod link: Touched By Dibella

If you look at COCO's stuff, he has two download options for clothing. CBBE and another for TDB

Link provided

COCO Bikini Collection

I was aiming to get a couples of npcs with this body type. Would that be possible?

Spoiler

cbbetbd.jpg

8 hours ago, Aylis said:

Does FNIS show errors?

If so then those have to be fixed.

FNIS Behavior V7.6   21/10/2020 09:56:50
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"  

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Babo Creature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Babo Creature>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantDoggyPressure01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantDoggyPressure01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantDoggyPressure01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantDoggyPressure01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantDoggyPressure01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantDoggyPressure02_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantDoggyPressure02_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantDoggyPressure02_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantDoggyPressure02_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantDoggyPressure02_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantPlaything01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantPlaything01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantPlaything01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantPlaything01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantPlaything01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantPlaything02_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantPlaything02_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantPlaything02_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantPlaything02_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantPlaything02_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantPlaything02_A1_S6.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantStruggleMissionary_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantStruggleMissionary_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantStruggleMissionary_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantStruggleMissionary_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GiantStruggleMissionary_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingHold01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingHold01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingHold01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingHold01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingHold01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingPussySucking01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingPussySucking01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingPussySucking01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingPussySucking01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingPussySucking01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingPussySucking01_A1_S6.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingDefeatedCCF01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingDefeatedCCF01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingDefeatedCCF01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingDefeatedCCF01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingDefeatedCCF01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingFuckDefeatCCF_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingFuckDefeatCCF_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingFuckDefeatCCF_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingFuckDefeatCCF_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingFuckDefeatCCF_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingThreesoeRapeCCF01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingThreesoeRapeCCF01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingThreesoeRapeCCF01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingThreesoeRapeCCF01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingThreesoeRapeCCF01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_RieklingThreesoeRapeCCF01_A1_S6.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerPrayingNunCCF01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerPrayingNunCCF01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerPrayingNunCCF01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerPrayingNunCCF01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerPrayingNunCCF01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerDefeated01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerDefeated01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerDefeated01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerDefeated01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerDefeated01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerStandingOnahole_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerStandingOnahole_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerStandingOnahole_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerStandingOnahole_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FalmerStandingOnahole_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollFuckChair01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollFuckChair01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollFuckChair01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollFuckChair01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollFuckChair01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollFuckToy01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollFuckToy01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollFuckToy01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollFuckToy01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollFuckToy01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollNeutralizingRape01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollNeutralizingRape01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollNeutralizingRape01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollNeutralizingRape01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollNeutralizingRape01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollSubmittingRape01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollSubmittingRape01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollSubmittingRape01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollSubmittingRape01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollSubmittingRape01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollSubmittingRape01_A1_S6.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollDominatingMissionary_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollDominatingMissionary_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollDominatingMissionary_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollDominatingMissionary_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollDominatingMissionary_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollDominatingMissionary02_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollDominatingMissionary02_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollDominatingMissionary02_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollDominatingMissionary02_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_TrollDominatingMissionary02_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_HorseRidingGirl01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_HorseRidingGirl01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_HorseRidingGirl01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_HorseRidingGirl01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_HorseRidingGirl01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GargoyleDefeated01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GargoyleDefeated01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GargoyleDefeated01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GargoyleDefeated01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GargoyleDefeated01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GargoyleDefeated01_A1_S6.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GargoylePoleRape_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GargoylePoleRape_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GargoylePoleRape_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GargoylePoleRape_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GargoylePoleRape_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_GargoylePoleRape_A1_S6.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_WerewolfDefeated01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_WerewolfDefeated01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_WerewolfDefeated01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_WerewolfDefeated01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_WerewolfDefeated01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_WerewolfHunting01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_WerewolfHunting01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_WerewolfHunting01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_WerewolfHunting01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_WerewolfHunting01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHuntingRape_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHuntingRape_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHuntingRape_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHuntingRape_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHuntingRape_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHuntingRape_A1_S6.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHugRiding_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHugRiding_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHugRiding_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHugRiding_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHugRiding_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHunterOvipositionRape_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHunterOvipositionRape_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHunterOvipositionRape_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHunterOvipositionRape_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_ChaurusHunterOvipositionRape_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_NetchBoteRape_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_NetchBoteRape_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_NetchBoteRape_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_NetchBoteRape_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_NetchBoteRape_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LurkerDefeatedPlaything01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LurkerDefeatedPlaything01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LurkerDefeatedPlaything01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LurkerDefeatedPlaything01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LurkerDefeatedPlaything01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LurkerDefeatedPlaything02_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LurkerDefeatedPlaything02_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LurkerDefeatedPlaything02_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LurkerDefeatedPlaything02_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LurkerDefeatedPlaything02_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DragonPriestWoodenHorseRape01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DragonPriestWoodenHorseRape01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DragonPriestWoodenHorseRape01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DragonPriestWoodenHorseRape01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DragonPriestWoodenHorseRape01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_SabrecatMissionaryRape01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_SabrecatMissionaryRape01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_SabrecatMissionaryRape01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_SabrecatMissionaryRape01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_SabrecatMissionaryRape01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_SkeeverMissionaryRape01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_SkeeverMissionaryRape01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_SkeeverMissionaryRape01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_SkeeverMissionaryRape01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_SkeeverMissionaryRape01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_CanineAggressivemate_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_CanineAggressivemate_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_CanineAggressivemate_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_CanineAggressivemate_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_CanineAggressivemate_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_CanineAggressivemate_A1_S6.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DraugrRapeStandingBehind_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DraugrRapeStandingBehind_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DraugrRapeStandingBehind_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DraugrRapeStandingBehind_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DraugrRapeStandingBehind_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DraugrRapeMissionary_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DraugrRapeMissionary_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DraugrRapeMissionary_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DraugrRapeMissionary_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DraugrRapeMissionary_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_BearHoneySucking_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_BearHoneySucking_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_BearHoneySucking_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_BearHoneySucking_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_BearHoneySucking_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_BearHoneySucking_A1_S6.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LargeSpiderParalysisOviposition_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LargeSpiderParalysisOviposition_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LargeSpiderParalysisOviposition_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LargeSpiderParalysisOviposition_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_LargeSpiderParalysisOviposition_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FrostMeatShield_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FrostMeatShield_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FrostMeatShield_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FrostMeatShield_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_FrostMeatShield_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DSTorture01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DSTorture01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DSTorture01_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DSTorture01_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Babo Creature\Babo_DSTorture01_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
 V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ... 
Reading DD V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ... 
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ... 
Reading Defeat V5 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading PipeSmoking V?.? ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab_Aroused_Creatures\SRB_Bagoflove69_F_03.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
 V1.0 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 25 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 41 total groups: 170 added file slots: 1306 alternate files: 1089

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...

6255 animations for 27 mods successfully included (character).

3061 animations for 8 mods and 39 creatures successfully included..
 211 Warning(s).

The log of FNIS output

15 minutes ago, UlbertAlainOdle said:

so i following the guide, i was wondering which mod that causing unequip helmet part when leaving battle stance. it keeps removing my wigs :<

Dynamic Equipment Manager. You can edit the .json file to configure which parts (helm, ammo, shield) are removed with weapons sheathed.

First of all, I would like to thank you for the guide.

After modding Skyrim several times via the Nexus Mod Manager, I modded it just as regularly and had to reinstall it again and again.

With your guide, I managed to make my Skyrim look better than ever. Even if I didn't get along with MO2 at all at the beginning and installed Skyrim 4 times via Nexus Mod Manager via your guide, it always drove me crazy with its strange rules and dependencies.

Today I took the time, deleted everything and got used to the MO2 (thanks to home office I had the time). All my problems with FNIS, Bodyslide, WyreBash and Nemisis were solved thanks to the Youtube Guide.

Now I've finally understood a great looking Skyrim and the MO2. Only DynLOD is still a mystery to me, but I'll still get used to it.

Thank you for your work, your constant updates, the time and effort you invest here.

Sorry for my bad english (google translate).

all Clean, only a few Plugin43 Errors , no Error or BlackFaces in Game. Beautiful
image.png.e9526bed3e023037af36ec0e7ce40358.png