Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

Previous update

Updating status to '3.0.4'.

So this will be the last update for the forseeable future. There are still a few things i want to improve on but for those i have to wait for an update of the mods (and they will take some time so i doubt it will be happening this year).

Switching from IWI to 'Believable Weapons'

On an existing PC you have to be a bit careful: 

1. Put every weapon you have collected into a chest (also the ones you have on the walls of your home).

2. Make a 'hard' save and exit the game.

3. Remove IWI.

4. Restart the game and make another 'hard' save. Then exit it again.

5. Clean the last save with 'Fallrimtools'.

6. Install 'Believable Weapons'.

7. Rerun 'Wrye Bash' for an update of the patch.

8. Done.

REMOVED mods:

UI:

SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix                                                           Now redundant

Textures:

Falmer Texture Overhaul                                                                           Gets replaced

PC:

Fair Skin Complexion - Makeup Overhaul                                                Now redundant

Physics and Animation:

Witcher-Style Power Attack Animation                                                     Gets replaced

Weapons and Armor:

Immersive Weapon Integration                                                                Gets replaced

Override:

Immersive Weapon Integration to Morrowloot Ultimate Patch               Not needed anymore

NPC 

Immersive Weapon Integration - Face Gen                                              Not needed anymore

Dibella Sisterhood Bodyslides                                                                  Was taken down and requested not to be reuploaded. 

ADDED/MOVED mods:

Foundation:

SMIM Furniture Improvement                                                                   Fixes a few gaps in the quality of the textures

HD LODs Textures SE                                                                                 Required for the mesh fixes.

Dlizzio's Mesh Fixes                                                                                   Fixes quite a few visual bugs.

EEKs Renthal Flora Collection Update                                                       We want the fern.

Skyrim Sewers                                                                                           Looks fine now.

SKSE:

Follower Trap Safety                                                                                  'Must have' mod if you use followers.

UI:

Remove Mods from System Menu

Remove QuickSave Button

Area:

(Optional) More Dirt-Snow-Ash on the Roads                                          Blends the textures better

Textures:

High Poly Gleamblossoms

3D Mountain Flowers

3D Mountain Flowers Patches

HD Reworked Falmer Architecture

Better Whiterun                                                                                        Smaller than Clevercharff or Pfuscher (and doesn't need any rework).

Hall of the Dead Stained Glass Windows                                                 Addon for the windows

Renthals's Tanning Rack

Hearthfire Crispy Dumplings - ESL Version

Skyrim 3D Cooking Oven Patch

Renthal's Waterwheel                                                                                Trying to get a patch from an OA for a texture in Riverwood

Skyrim Posts Replacer

(Optional) Double Beds for spooning

PC:

(Optional) CBBE Muscle Solution

(Optional) CBBE Muscle Solution Patch

Vanilla Makeup HD                                                                                   Better textures for the makeup.

Vanilla Warpaints Absolution                                                                   Better textures for the warpaints.

Physics and Animation:

DAR - Diverse Equipment Idle                                                                  Wow! Integrates very well into the other animations.

(Optional) DAR - Diverse Equipment Normal Attack                                ''

DAR - Diverse Random Idles (Video)                                                        ''

(Optional) DAR - Double Bed Spooning

(Optional) TK Dodge SE                                                                            More for the 3rd person players

DAR - Diverse Random PowerAttack (Video)

Weapons and Armor:

(Optional) Ryder's Dragonfly Robes                                                         Nice armor for archers

(Optional) Opulent Robe Retexture                                                          Improves the mage outfits.

Believable weapons

Tauriels Bow and Arrows                                                                           Goodlooking bow

Tauriels Bow and Arrows plus Elven Bow replacer                                    Fixes the fugly elven bow

Override:

Footprints Transparency Fix

Mannequin Manipulator                                                                          Renamed (if that was a joke then it was a really bad one). Finally fixes the mannequin.

(Optional) Signature Equipment                                                              Finally got it working

(Optional) Immersive Spell Learning                                                        Exactly what i was looking for.

NPC:

(Optional) Elegant Queen - Elisif Replacer for SSE                                   Together with HPH very nice. 

(Optional) Elewellyn The Nightingale - Llewellyn Replacement               Replaces the creepy looking bard

Example:

Spoiler

Song of the Green                                                                              Nice quest (although a bit easy) and great lore. Very likable companion.

(Optional) Song of the Green - Auri Replacer                                    So cute... (even with her sharpened teeth)                                       

Riften Docks Overhaul - Song of the Green

(Optional) My Home is Your Home

Sound:

Chapter II - Jeremy Soule Inspired Music                                                 Extension to the game music. Highly recommended.

Talkative Dragons

Weather and Lighting:

Rudy HQ - More Lights for ENB SE - Glowing Mushrooms                     Looks good and fixes a minor texture bug.

LL:

(Optional) Slave Tats

(Optional) Apropos 2

(Optional) Aroused Creature RIA

(Optional) Auri - Song of the Green SL Patch                                     

Final:

lilebonymace's patches 

UPLOAD:

None.

In the works:

Rework of my skin textures (will propably be a FOMOD again).

Spoiler

Testrun with a darker skintone

Test4.jpg.9cb4b00445c8e7140c89f800a38b49ae.jpg

Waiting for update/missing features:

SLACS - SexLab Advanced Cum Stages                                                   Looking for non-glowing textures

Marvelous Attire - Jonata Line

Marvelous Attire - Tundra Line

Skyrim 2020 Parallax                                                                                Still no update for the mountain textures...

SSE Engine Fixes

I didn't have it installed until I followed this guide and it took me 3 days to figure it out but somehow this mod is forcing my game to run in potato mode. Totally flat lighting, no model shading, very light shadows. 

At first I removed all of my mods and the problem persisted, then I deleted all my ini files and made new ones with the default ultra settings. Then I installed Skyrim on a different PC and ran into the same problem. I don't know what made me do it but I was wondering what could possibly be doing this? I wanted to look at the DLL files for a solution and I noticed a couple of older direct x dlls in the Skyrim directory so I removed them. Mod Organizer warned me that I did not have SSE Engine Fixes installed correctly and that's how I narrowed it down. Lo and behold with those dll files removed the game looked 100x better. 

Hello!

I have been playing Skyrim for many monthes now. I am thankful for your instruction. The funny thing is that Skyrim as a game is much more interesting than many sex mods although I installed the game because of them. But it appeared that to investigate caves and other locations is much more interesting.

The only thing I would recommend is to watch videoes in youtube for some mod installations (most of them are installed very easily but some needs special methods like SKSE or FNIS - this one was really complicated).

34 minutes ago, Urusaisenpai said:

Could i ask somebody for some new screenshots how the game looks after everything is installed?

Didn't you see the screenshot section at the first page? With exception of 'Aylis' and 'Armor' those are all new screenshots...

@lRaven

Not sure what you mean with jitter. The mouth could be one of the settings in the MCM of sexlab.

5 minutes ago, wollboi said:

@johnny0183 Are you using Fallrim after uninstalling any mod?

I always clean my save game, load, save again, restart. No juice though. Somewhere I combined 2 mods that don't like each other (I use this list as a base but modify it heavily)

You can also try to go back a few saves.

This is actually on a whole new play through. I noticed it pretty early before and decided to do some cleaning and just start over to avoid as many issues as I can.

Ah well, at least it gives me something to do

4 minutes ago, Urusaisenpai said:

image.png.2b3fb552e728301776f0082fdc00cd2b.png Not sure how new that is. 

That is when i started this thread and i've been constantly updating the first page. 

On 3/17/2019 at 7:01 PM, Aylis said:

Last Update: 15 Oct 2020

So i'm quite sure... ?

14 minutes ago, Aylis said:

That is when i started this thread and i've been constantly updating the first page. 

So i'm quite sure... ?

Yeh i saw the first post were updated but the screenshots does not indicate they have been changed.
Just wanted to hear if anybody had the time to post 2-3 screenshot with the newest update nothing more than that.

22 minutes ago, Urusaisenpai said:

Yeh i saw the first post were updated but the screenshots does not indicate they have been changed.
Just wanted to hear if anybody had the time to post 2-3 screenshot with the newest update nothing more than that.

On 3/17/2019 at 7:04 PM, Aylis said:

Thanks to the switch to HPH and the use of a new reshade i'll have to redo this section. Entries with a * already got new pictures (4 slots left). 

HPH was the update to version 3.0. If there's something new you'll always find it in the thread and on page #1.

Update is looking great. I do prefer believable weapons, over IWI, which did have some overpowered stuff that didn't quite fit.

In the vein of some of the other mods that allow you to avoid some of the forced choices, I quite like no to nocturnal, which allows you to complete the thieves guild quest line without giving your soul away to nocturnal. I've played a few runs as someone who starts off as a junior in the thieves guild, but who has no interest in the gods, it doesn't make sense to have no way of finishing that, so this mod suits me.

I'm also starting to think I need to get rid of the left hand rings and earrings mods, as it creates too many enchantable objects. Of course, I can always just not enchant them, but I get carried away and then end up in god mode once again.

3 hours ago, lolthisis said:

I do prefer believable weapons, over IWI, which did have some overpowered stuff that didn't quite fit.

Thats exactly why i got rid of it (and some oversized ones).

In regard to the rings i'm looking into something. The problem is that the mod is on Bethesda.net and not on Nexus.

3 hours ago, lRaven said:

It works for me. Mtg fix AND Lip Sync Fix from post below.

Nice find. ?

I'll take a look and possibly add it to post #3556.