Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

@Alaratt

The big problem with Vortex is the integrated version of LOOT. Some of the used mods require a certain order but without creating rules Vortex tends to mess that up...

Momentary path for the next update:

Checking out:

FM Labor

Removable Mods:

Bijin Family - CBBE 3BBB (3BA) Bodyslides (Redundant)

Better Canine Penis

Canine Update

Ebongrove SE (Developed some missing posts (and floating ropes) on the inside. OA and i couldn't fix that behaviour)

Moved/Updated Mods:

XPMSSE (Updated - REQUIRED for the fixed scripts)

Creature Framework (Updated)

More Nasty Critters Special Edition (Updated)

Aroused Creature RIA (Updated)

Chaurus Life

ABC (Updated)

Working mods:

Jazbay Grapes

(Optional) Jazbay Grapes - Hearthfire Planters

(Optional) JK's Angeline's Aromatics

(Optional) JK's Bits and Pieces

(Optional) JK's Radiant Raiment

(Optional) Tirk The Riekling Special Edition 1.0.5

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts

(Optional) Crimson Nirnroot Satchel (Makes an annoying quest easier)

Assorted mesh fixes (Seems to be fine - found no issues)

SavrenX Solstheim Creatures

(Optional) Immersive Speech Dialogues

Water Loop Bug Fix

LL-Creature mods... (This should work now ~90% of the time. Some older anims might still glitch)

Tracking:

High Poly NPC Overhaul - Skyrim Special Edition 2.0 (Not complete yet - maybe later)

Not to be used:

CleverCharff's AIO An AIO is always nice. But some of his creations look out of place and even with instructions to get the right textures it will be confusing. In the end it is imo easier to use the separate files and make a specific installation order to achieve the desired effect.

Better Dynamic Ash SE 2.0 Requires additional patches.

Extended Encounters Seems to overlap with another mod. Two mods doing something similar is never a good thing.

CBBE HDT Piercing Sets and CBBE HDT Piercing Sets - Bodyslide Conversion for 3BBB Clipping

1 hour ago, wollboi said:

@Alaratt Bite the bullet. Bite it hard. MO2 isn't that big of a learning curve, and using this guide with it is easier than trying to use Vortex with it.

I did, lol. I am in the process of adding mods to a newly installed MO2 now. So far learning MO2 hasn't been difficult at all.

7 minutes ago, wollboi said:

@Alaratt XP32 does weapon positional changes out of the box in addition to its other functions, including daggers on waist and sword on back. You can configure some settings through the FOMOD and others from its MCM menu.

Right, that's why I was asking though. It used to be that XP32 adds the nodes to the skeleton, but you still needed an FNIS animation so that when you draw the weapon it matched the node on the skeleton. The FOMOD for XP32 still states needing those animation packs to pick those options.

3 hours ago, Alaratt said:

Right, that's why I was asking though. It used to be that XP32 adds the nodes to the skeleton, but you still needed an FNIS animation so that when you draw the weapon it matched the node on the skeleton. The FOMOD for XP32 still states needing those animation packs to pick those options.

XPMSSE already has the animations to support most weapon styles (check XPMSSE description, it's the "Styles (Weapon Positions) List" section for details). You just need to pick them in the XPMSSE MCM, if you need to further tweak weapon positions you can do it in the character menu (showracemenu command) in the weapons tab or something (one of the additional tabs you get in Racemenu). The other mods are required for more specific stuff (like casting magic from the tits or shouting anim replacers), and if you want dual sheath you can use XPMSSE + Ecotone dual sheath.

So I'm trying to Set up this modlist (thanks by the way, would have never found half of these without this list), but The bijin characters all have purple hair/eyes/eyebrows. I realize this is a common issue with it, but I cannot for the life of me find the fix.  

Moving Bijin to bottom didn't work

removing Bijin bodyslide textures removed entire face except teeth

Messing with Eyes of beauty or KS Hairdos gave me brown face

reinstalling Bijin didn't work

Any other mods likely a culprit for this? Is there a way for me to look through the files to find a conflict? 

2 hours ago, Random a said:

So I'm trying to Set up this modlist (thanks by the way, would have never found half of these without this list), but The bijin characters all have purple hair/eyes/eyebrows. I realize this is a common issue with it, but I cannot for the life of me find the fix.  

Moving Bijin to bottom didn't work

removing Bijin bodyslide textures removed entire face except teeth

Messing with Eyes of beauty or KS Hairdos gave me brown face

reinstalling Bijin didn't work

Any other mods likely a culprit for this? Is there a way for me to look through the files to find a conflict? 

In MO2 there is a lightning bolt symbol with a plus or minus next to the mod name or you just select a mod on the list and it should light up other mods in the list if it is overwriting or being overwritten. In Vortex right click on the mod name and it should give a drop down that you can select an option to do with conflicts. In this case, you should probably make sure you have the right mods though, Bijin can be tricky to install correctly at first. You have to have the individual mods installed, than uncheck the esp for each and install the AIO 2020 version (NOT the AIO on each individual Bijin page).

@Random a I am fairly new to using MO2 but I think what you have going on is that you haven't activated the individual mods in the left pane. I am pretty sure they have to be for that content to be used. Then deactivate the esp for each individual ones in the right pane. The basic idea of the AIO is that it gives a single esp instead of several, but for whatever reason the author does not include the meshes and textures for the characters outside of the individual versions.

Blue/purple look        - Missing textures

Invisible objects         - Usually missing meshes

CTD at a certain spot - Usually a problem with meshes - sometimes a texture

Random CTD             - Could be Skyrim being Skyrim... Or anything else. Those are hard to fix.

Lagging execution     - Too many scripts for the used system.

Overlapping objects  - Two mods modifying the same spot.

Infinite load               - Usually either a missing master or the wrong mod for LE in the LO.

@wollboi @Just Don't @Alaratt

Thanks guys. Less typing for me. :)

@Alaratt

For being 'new' to MO2 you've got a good grasp on it. ?

And now to my first coffee today... smiley_coffee.gif.d69cd6753d2253154b6daf4972a56b46.gif

JK is working hard and dropped another interior overhaul. Updated post #4632. If that goes on we end up with a JK's Skyrim. ;) 

Can you reapload your modlist i am new skyrim player and modding ofc and  i dont know which mods you removed from your first modlist and had trouble tracking then from 4600 posts. It's not that dont appreciate your work but it hard to collect the mods. 

15 minutes ago, Effron said:

Can you reapload your modlist i am new skyrim player and modding ofc and  i dont know which mods you removed from your first modlist and had trouble tracking then from 4600 posts. It's not that dont appreciate your work but it hard to collect the mods. 

@Effron He updates the original one - So if you just go off of what is on page one, that is his most recent official modlist. 

@AlarattThat worked perfectly!  I can't believe that did it - I've been using Bijin for actual years and didn't realize that's how it worked.  Thanks so much; that was such an easy fix. 

1 hour ago, Effron said:

Can the author make his game downloadable on this site. I am having so much trouble installing the mods. Thanks

No!

This would mean uploading ~200 GB and i'd have to redo that every time i change something. Plus there's something called copyright which i won't break!

Also you do have to read the description of the mods you install. There's nothing i can do about that.

Previous update

Updating status to '3.0.8'.

This does require a rebuild of the bashed patch plus FNIS/NEMESIS.

REMOVED mods:

Area:

Ebongrove SE                                                                            (Developed some missing posts (and floating ropes) on the inside. OA and i couldn't fix that behaviour)

Armor:

Ryder's Dragonfly Robes                                                           (Nice, but major clipping when used with animations from this site)

Textures:

Rudy HQ - Miscellaneous SE                                                    (Now included in the FOMOD of the main mod)

NPC:

Bijin Family - CBBE 3BBB (3BA) Bodyslides                               (Redundant)

LL:

Devious Devices AIO                                                                (Not needed anymore)

3BA Bodyslides for Devious Devices

Better Canine Penis

Canine Update

ADDED/MOVED mods:

Area:

Immersive Fallen Trees Patch

JK's Angeline's Aromatics

JK's Bits and Pieces

JK's Radiant Raiment

Textures:

Jazbay Grapes

(Optional) Jazbay Grapes - Hearthfire Planters

Creatures:

SavrenX Solstheim Creatures

Physics and Animation:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts   (REQUIRES the new version of the skeleton)

(Optional) Conditional Expressions

Override:

(Optional) Crimson Nirnroot Satchel                                     (Makes an annoying quest easier)

Assorted mesh fixes

Sound:

(Optional) Immersive Speech Dialogues

Water Loop Bug Fix

LL:

(Optional) SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE

(Optional) Chaurus Life                                                           (Moved within the group)

(Optional) Tirk The Riekling Special Edition 1.0.5

(Optional) FM Labor

Important updates:

XPMSSE

Creature Framework

More Nasty Critters Special Edition

Aroused Creature RIA

ABC

Dripping when aroused

UPLOAD:

None atm.

Checking out:

None atm.

Added entries:

Added 'Creature Framework/MNC' to post #3.

3 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

I notice that Devious Device is in the modlist but I fail to see any mod in the list use DD. Or is DD included so people can add DD related mods by themselves?

Btw, 3BBB is updated on nexus.

Look closer. Its a requirement for two other mods (otherwise it would've been gone for a long time). :P

Thanks. :) Hopefully Acro didn't change the FOMOD again... Updated the settings for the changed FOMOD.

59 minutes ago, Effron said:

Please share your modlist loadorder that is generated by mo2

C'mon. Did you read the entry 'Installation' and looked at the screenshot there?

The list in post #2 IS my loadorder (with the exception of some mods i personally don't use).

Added SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE and FM Labor to post #4651.

With that my backlog is empty for the first time in months. Unless something new comes up (like JK dropping another overhaul ;)), or i find a hidden bug, this should be a stable version for the next months.

@Aylis HDT Werewolves finally has a way to work with SOS Full with minor tweaking. Adds jiggly bits to werewolves, just as HIrcine always wanted. Just have to delete a few files with the word "werewolf" in the filename. Dunno if you'd want to bother with it, but I thought I'd bring it up because you'd mentioned it a while ago. I could whip up a script to delete the files. Might be an "Optional" mod inclusion.

@akadeadpool I stand very much corrected Re: TK Dodge. You're very right. Activating it in FNIS AND Nemesis has it working 100% of the time. And I'm further corrected in that it's way more useful than I originally ever gave it credit for.

4 minutes ago, wollboi said:

@Aylis HDT Werewolves finally has a way to work with SOS Full with minor tweaking. Adds jiggly bits to werewolves, just as HIrcine always wanted. Just have to delete a few files with the word "werewolf" in the filename. Dunno if you'd want to bother with it, but I thought I'd bring it up because you'd mentioned it a while ago. I could whip up a script to delete the files. Might be an "Optional" mod inclusion.

Would be interesting. But will it work with 'Moonlight Tales' and 'MNC'?

I wouldn't be in the position to test that as i already finished the companion questline and cured my char.