Jump to content
Aylis

Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.1.1 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, mknn said:

IT WORKED! I'm always amazed when that happens with this game ... but it's up and running! Whoo hoo!

 

Question: it looks like my various mod settings via the MCM did not transfer over. If that is stored in a single place, it's probably worth moving it over; if it is scattered in different storage, I'll just reset it mod by mod. Ideas?

define mod settings? like the json settings for sexlab? or mod order?

Link to post
31 minutes ago, mknn said:

IT WORKED! I'm always amazed when that happens with this game ... but it's up and running! Whoo hoo!

 

Question: it looks like my various mod settings via the MCM did not transfer over. If that is stored in a single place, it's probably worth moving it over; if it is scattered in different storage, I'll just reset it mod by mod. Ideas?

It wouldn't let me edit my post, the mcm settings should be baked into the saves you have, or you could grab the json settings from your skse mod from the old laptop 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1decd98c84400779071e54cbefc61e80.png

 

Link to post
1 minute ago, jaeos said:

It wouldn't let me edit my post, the mcm settings should be baked into the saves you have, or you could grab the json settings from your skse mod from the old laptop 

This must be what I'm referring to--I had disabled some things, and they were enabled when the save loaded, for example. Can you point me to where the json settings are located?

Link to post
1 minute ago, mknn said:

This must be what I'm referring to--I had disabled some things, and they were enabled when the save loaded, for example. Can you point me to where the json settings are located?

i edited and posted a screenshot of where mine are. you created it when things like fuzroduh made a file in overwrite, whatever that mod is named, thats the one you need.

Link to post

Under SKSE\Plugins, I do see Fuz Ro D'oh.ini, CampfireData, and smoothcam.json.

 

I assume those are exactly what they say (I do probably need the campfire data, but the others should be recreated fine). There is also a meta.ini in the SKSE directory.

Link to post
1 minute ago, mknn said:

Under SKSE\Plugins, I do see Fuz Ro D'oh.ini, CampfireData, and smoothcam.json.

 

I assume those are exactly what they say (I do probably need the campfire data, but the others should be recreated fine). There is also a meta.ini in the SKSE directory.

yup.. that mod

Link to post

I'll write this up at some point, but it got a little weird. My character level is the same as the save on the other computer, but some quests that I've completed have come back somehow, and 2 dead followers have reappeared (and their replacements are unrecruited). It's like the last bunch of hours of gameplay disappeared, but my level did not regress.

 

It's odd, but certainly not game-breaking--a few quests to redo, perhaps a follower survives this time.

Link to post
8 hours ago, Aylis said:

@cloudmc

1. Way too big rooms and seems to be bigger inside than the exterior allows.

 

2. You have to build the entire modlist around that one.

Yeah I was afraid of that w/ the 2nd one.  It also isn't compatible with Beyond Skyrim I believe (or it wasn't as they decided to use the same named cells after their major update).  Hmm might have to see if I can find something to display my armors and weapons

Link to post
3 hours ago, cloudmc said:

Yeah I was afraid of that w/ the 2nd one.  It also isn't compatible with Beyond Skyrim I believe (or it wasn't as they decided to use the same named cells after their major update).  Hmm might have to see if I can find something to display my armors and weapons

Might I suggest one of the various hearthfire cellar 'upgrades'?

 

And if you are looking for more than armor and weapon displays I hope you have performance to spare. None of the oldrim trophy rooms were performance 'friendly' especially if they lifted code from LotD.

Link to post

AND ITS RUNNING, oh baby yeah, no bugs, 120 fps and everything looks incredible,  thanks for this tutorial man, amazing.



Edit: Theres just ONE thing that its giving me troubles, its that i cant hear the voices of anyone, literally anyone.  
No, i dont mean the FuzRoDoh thing, i mean that vanilla voices arent there, as: in the subtitles i can see they are speaking, but they do not make a single sound.
Sexlab sounds work just fine, in fact everything else BUT the vanilla voices are ok.    Any help? (i can play like this, but ofc its a big jump backwards in terms of inmertion)

Link to post
2 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Theres just ONE thing that its giving me troubles, its that i cant hear the voices of anyone, literally anyone.  
No, i dont mean the FuzRoDoh thing, i mean that vanilla voices arent there, as: in the subtitles i can see they are speaking, but they do not make a single sound.
Sexlab sounds work just fine, in fact everything else BUT the vanilla voices are ok.    Any help? (i can play like this, but ofc its a big jump backwards in terms of inmertion)

Check the skyrim.ini your game uses (the one in mo2\profiles or your documents depending on that MO profiles setting I mentioned before) and check the Archive section. Mine looks like this (after using BethINI, no manual edits)

Quote

[Archive]
bLoadArchiveInMemory=1
sArchiveToLoadInMemoryList=Skyrim - Animations.bsa
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, Skyrim - Textures4.bsa, Skyrim - Textures5.bsa, Skyrim - Textures6.bsa, Skyrim - Textures7.bsa, Skyrim - Textures8.bsa, Skyrim - Patch.bsa

Yours could be a bit different? (for example "Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa" is specific for english voices. Check that the files listed are the same as the ones you can find in ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data (yes, the actual game folder, these are base game files and they should be there, if not verify integrity in Steam to re-download them).

Link to post
6 hours ago, Just Don't said:

Check the skyrim.ini your game uses (the one in mo2\profiles or your documents depending on that MO profiles setting I mentioned before) and check the Archive section. Mine looks like this (after using BethINI, no manual edits)

Yours could be a bit different? (for example "Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa" is specific for english voices. Check that the files listed are the same as the ones you can find in ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data (yes, the actual game folder, these are base game files and they should be there, if not verify integrity in Steam to re-download them).

Just did that, for SOME reason it was "Skyrim - Voices_Ru0.bsa, Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa"  just fixed it, big thank my guy.

Link to post

Heads up: The BDS update has changed quite a lot of stuff, including renaming a plugin. Will require running DynDOLOD again unless like me you enjoy the aesthetic of solid blue buildings and mountains.

 

Edit - Ooookay, yeah. Going to tag @Aylis on this one, as I think this needs looking at.

 

TL;DR - BDS 3.0 isn't compatible with a lot of things, including Parallax Shader Fix and some of the list's BDS patches. Actually, according to the author's logic that I'm no going to pretend to be smart enough to understand, in their own words, "BDS didn't break anything...it's been broken all along and the 'fix' to the 'fix' was just to install BDS." Read more here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9121?tab=posts

 

All that to say, if you update BDS to 3.0 without changing things with the list, you're going to get blue mountains and buildings. I've tried disabling Parallax Shader Fix but that doesn't fix the issue by itself. I'm rolling back to the previous version, having a nice cold pint, and waiting for all this to blow over.

Link to post

@Aylis Agreed.

 

Sooo I'm an idiot. Been using MO2 forever without actually knowing it is set by default to use the ini files for the default profile instead of the ones from My Documents. So I'd been updating ini files that my game wasn't using. Fun.

 

But now that I've switched to my monitor's 4k resolution in the correct ini files, my framerate drops from 100+ down to 30 or below. It specifically drops when I change the iSize settings. Any ideas? I'm running an RTX 2080 with 32 GB RAM and an i9-9900K so I don't think this should be happening.

Link to post
1 hour ago, wollboi said:

@Aylis Agreed.

 

Sooo I'm an idiot. Been using MO2 forever without actually knowing it is set by default to use the ini files for the default profile instead of the ones from My Documents. So I'd been updating ini files that my game wasn't using. Fun.

 

But now that I've switched to my monitor's 4k resolution in the correct ini files, my framerate drops from 100+ down to 30 or below. It specifically drops when I change the iSize settings. Any ideas? I'm running an RTX 2080 with 32 GB RAM and an i9-9900K so I don't think this should be happening.

how big is the monitor? did you set your isize to those values? and make it read-only so autodetect doesn't change it to 1080

Link to post
2 hours ago, wollboi said:

But now that I've switched to my monitor's 4k resolution in the correct ini files, my framerate drops from 100+ down to 30 or below. It specifically drops when I change the iSize settings. Any ideas? I'm running an RTX 2080 with 32 GB RAM and an i9-9900K so I don't think this should be happening.

Take a look at your monitors actual refresh rates at various resolutions, in my case if I go above a certain resolution on my monitor the monitor drops to 30 rather than 60 for the refresh rate.

Link to post

@jaeos I'm using my TV with resolution 3840x2160. Nothing is changing it on its own. If I leave the iSize to the default 1920x1080 the framerate jumps to 100, so it's definitely running it at the resolution I specified.

 

@Varithina Maybe that's what's going on. The TV supports 120Hz, but over HDMI I think you can only get 60Hz at 4K? Hmm, but other games do work at around 60.

Link to post
On 11/12/2020 at 1:08 AM, Aylis said:

One thing that will come up is a mini-mod for 3BBB. With it you'll be able to change the textures for the innies without having to go through the whole installation of 3BBB again. We'll just have to wait 'til @Acro748 releases it (and i can then add it to the list).

 

I've been taking a look at Crafting and Tempering for Kozakowy. Sadly they don't show up in the game where they would fit (like radiant raiments or the palace) and got a relatively high armor value. So they won't end up in the list even if some would perfectly fit into the game.

 

Vagina texture pack uploaded in optional file of CBBE 3BBB

sorry for the late bacause another work

 

 

Happy new year!!

 

Link to post
5 hours ago, wollboi said:

@jaeos I'm using my TV with resolution 3840x2160. Nothing is changing it on its own. If I leave the iSize to the default 1920x1080 the framerate jumps to 100, so it's definitely running it at the resolution I specified.

 

@Varithina Maybe that's what's going on. The TV supports 120Hz, but over HDMI I think you can only get 60Hz at 4K? Hmm, but other games do work at around 60.

could always half it and run at 2k (2560 x 1440) to see where your frames are at and because it's a tv might try the official cinema resolution (2048 x 1080). in theory it shouldn't have an issue running it in 4k at 60 frames, did you also tweak the nvidia settings in the control panel?

Link to post
6 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Vagina texture pack uploaded in optional file of CBBE 3BBB

sorry for the late bacause another work

 

Happy new year!!

Thanks a lot for all your work. :)

________________________________________________

 

Happy new year!

 

I hope this will be better than the last one...

________________________________________________

 

@Acro748

There seems to be a problem selecting 'Dark Red':

3bbb-error.png.09134bf08067bc57346d1c3b72ec6972.png

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...