Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

1 hour ago, wollboi said:

Norman also can wear V's head tattoo thing from CP because of some weird promotional DLC. Everything is connected.

What promotion thing? for CP or Death Stranding?.. Ahh i see, Death Stranding got some CP stuff.. Ok cool, now back to seeing if i can get amputator framework to ya know.. actually work...

Sorry for the very noob question.

But in what order should the plugings should be..ordered, i mean, i did install everything in order, so in that front i think all good... but i have to be doing something bad, because everytime i open up TexGen it just says this: 

Spoiler

image.png.f8d608be6c1f8faa4907aba5b3f58059.png

I had no errors during the creating of FNIS/Nemesis/Bodyslide OverWrites and while it was a first for me on running a Bashed patch, i dont think i did a mistake there too.  So for elimination process i guess is the load order. The only mods i skiped where a bit of the armor mods since i installed my own armor mods. Thats it, everything else is installed, including almost all of the optionals.

I havent moved a single pluging besides when it was extrictly stated (either the guide or the mod itself)

halp pls

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

@Jessica_Degurechaff

Check the last few lines. It should tell you which mod causes the problem.

image.png.cd6a500b8f5cf39851818ffbca82c2fc.pngFound this (and another armor mod that FOR SOME REASON is giving an error, just went and deactivated that one) but i have no clue what this error is, and google dont help me at all.
Any idea fellow perverts?
Thanks in advice.

Added the Whole login in case anyone who knows wtf im doing wrong can help me out. 
Yes, i noticed the Shino outfit giving an error (no idea why, its just an outfit mod, i removed it tho) 

TexGen error.txt

New laptop (yay). Decided to redownload and reinstall mod list, as moving the installation seemed challenging. That may, of course, been my mistake.

Pulled down all the mods, got the order right (It's many hundreds of mods, so of course there could be some slight variance in there).

Skyrim runs fine, but the save displays the dreaded save is corrupt message. The scene loads, the music plays, and I can even see MCM messages in the upper left. Save still loads fine on the old laptop. Have run resaver on the save.

Any notions on where to go from here--how to identify what difference is causing the issue? Or, am I better off removing all this, and moving the mo2 installation from the old laptop to the new? If so, any hints on that?

Should i just edit the REAL Skyrim ini files? or im suppossed to edit the INI files On the virtual folder of MO2?   It makes more sense if it was the later, but i have no idea.

And in any case, how should i add these changes? as literally as they are (copy paste on the secction where they should go) or like if they where another option (i mean those marqued as Blackscreen/multicore)

image.png.e48d82a8b799bc89ab19a203e2da3dfd.png

12 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

image.png.cd6a500b8f5cf39851818ffbca82c2fc.pngFound this (and another armor mod that FOR SOME REASON is giving an error, just went and deactivated that one) but i have no clue what this error is, and google dont help me at all.
Any idea fellow perverts?
Thanks in advice.

Added the Whole login in case anyone who knows wtf im doing wrong can help me out. 
Yes, i noticed the Shino outfit giving an error (no idea why, its just an outfit mod, i removed it tho) 

TexGen error.txt 48.65 kB · 2 downloads

here's your error 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.78f27ddebaa347244f57ffab9f49f9c8.png

and edit the profile ini under mo2/skyrim profiles/default (or if you have multiple profiles edit one then copy paste to the rest

7 hours ago, mknn said:

New laptop (yay). Decided to redownload and reinstall mod list, as moving the installation seemed challenging. That may, of course, been my mistake.

Pulled down all the mods, got the order right (It's many hundreds of mods, so of course there could be some slight variance in there).

Skyrim runs fine, but the save displays the dreaded save is corrupt message. The scene loads, the music plays, and I can even see MCM messages in the upper left. Save still loads fine on the old laptop. Have run resaver on the save.

Any notions on where to go from here--how to identify what difference is causing the issue? Or, am I better off removing all this, and moving the mo2 installation from the old laptop to the new? If so, any hints on that?

If you copied everything properly and edited the file paths in MO2 to the new game/MO folders you should be fine. I remember replying to you with the exact folders to copy and which things to edit. I think your issue is changing the loadorder/modlist order in the process. That info is in the txt files inside your profile folder, you don't need to do it by hand or try to remember it.

Spoiler
On 12/5/2020 at 5:53 PM, Just Don't said:

You can also save MO folders to easily transfer downloads and even installed mods. You need to keep the following folders (if you're using a portable instance of MO all these folders are inside "MO2"):

• MO2\downloads - all the zipped files for the mods you've downloaded using MO are here.
  • MO2\mods - all your installed mods in MO are here.
  • MO2\profiles\<profile name> - inside the folder for your profile you'll find txt files like loadorder.txt, modlist.txt. If you preserve them (or your entire profile folder) you can restore the order of your left and right panel (so if you kept MO2\mods + MO2\profiles you should restore pretty much everything).
  • MO2\Overwrite - in case you keep any files in there.

You could even transfer your whole MO2 folder (if it's a portable instance) and update the file path for your new Steam/SE install and other relevant files (like the exes registered in MO). This is can be done in MO Settings -> "Paths" for the game path and the folders mentioned above. For your MO executables you can edit them in the Modify Executables window (updating the Binary field to the new location).

20 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Should i just edit the REAL Skyrim ini files? or im suppossed to edit the INI files On the virtual folder of MO2?   It makes more sense if it was the later, but i have no idea.

It depends, are you using the MO profile specific ini setting or not? To check this click in the Profiles button in the top bar and check if the "Use profile-specific Game INI Files" is enabled or not.

• enabled: you must edit the ini files in your "...\profiles\<profile name>" folder.
  • disabled: you must edit the ini files in your "...\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition".

21233.png.7e58301dd78547c1a957613fcc9ddf5d.png

19 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

And in any case, how should i add these changes? as literally as they are (copy paste on the secction where they should go) or like if they where another option (i mean those marqued as Blackscreen/multicore)

image.png.e48d82a8b799bc89ab19a203e2da3dfd.png

are you  trying to multicore skyrim? you could just ask.. :P  Here's my skyrimpref ini i use to multicore and yes they are in the right spots and you forgot trees, and shaders.. and decals.. skyrimprefs.ini

6 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

If you copied everything properly and edited the file paths in MO2 to the new game/MO folders you should be fine. I remember replying to you with the exact folders to copy and which things to edit. I think your issue is changing the loadorder/modlist order in the process. That info is in the txt files inside your profile folder, you don't need to do it by hand or try to remember it.

Reveal hidden contents

It depends, are you using the MO profile specific ini setting or not? To check this click in the Profiles button in the top bar and check if the "Use profile-specific Game INI Files" is enabled or not.

• enabled: you must edit the ini files in your "...\profiles\<profile name>" folder.
  • disabled: you must edit the ini files in your "...\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition".

21233.png.7e58301dd78547c1a957613fcc9ddf5d.png

i forgot the profile in the documents folder thanks for the reminder 

I'm having problems with the Gigaduex armor sets clipping with the WBody, even though I've run Bodyslide and have the dependencies installed.

I have the Gigaduex Armor Set CBBE, Gigaduex Bodyslides CBBE, the Gigaduex SE Physics Addon, and the immersive patches for removing the SkyForge requirement and the pants fix installed in that order in my load order. It seems like something is screwed up, because the game lets me equip the Gigaduex pants underneath other pants, and my character's body clips through. It seems like the tops are working, or maybe my character model just isn't clipping through them.

I checked 'build morphs' and batch built against WBody - Armored. It worked fine for the dragonfly robes, dd, and Triss outfits, so I'm not sure what's up. Is anyone else having this issue? Did I miss something obvious?

15 hours ago, jaeos said:

are you  trying to multicore skyrim? you could just ask.. :P  Here's my skyrimpref ini i use to multicore and yes they are in the right spots and you forgot trees, and shaders.. and decals.. skyrimprefs.ini

oh yeah, it was just an example since i noticed all the "added/changed" things where that way, on  a different spot.

Just checked the inis in comparizon to yours, thank ya.

On another order of things, what is multicore? its literally that? allow Skyrim to use more of my CPU? I activate that by just coping those inis you shared?

15 hours ago, jaeos said:

here's your error 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.78f27ddebaa347244f57ffab9f49f9c8.png

and edit the profile ini under mo2/skyrim profiles/default (or if you have multiple profiles edit one then copy paste to the rest

yeah, just fixed it and jnow everything is working fine, but i  have to wonder why tf a simple attire mod makes an error on texgen, its not i cant play without that armor but still wtf.

On 12/22/2020 at 4:55 AM, kesryth said:

I use Book of Silence for armor textures as well and have had no issues with it, as I personally prefer the look of the textures in that mod than some of the other mods. I also use it with Tawoba/Tewoba. I recently removed BD's as I prefer having the BA show up in the leveled lists, randomly on bandits and in chests, rather than just be a replacer, but to each their own :D

My man, i come to you in a time of great need:   Checking that great modlist you shared, i noticed you have installed Kardia of Rhodes, but as far as i know that mod dont have 3BBB since it uses touched by diabella,   i have looked everywhere for that conversion yet i cant find it, could you please share with me? Pretty please?

Back in the oldrim days I entertained the thought of adding LotD too.

Then I learned that it alone would use up various engine budgets almost completely.

Not to mention their stance on non-canonical mods. Which seemed to have relaxed quite a bit, I faintly recall something along the lines of 'we do not support filthy degenerate mods'

---snip---

There has been an 'armbinders prevent tk dodge' override posted recently. Any thoughts/experiences on that?

And the Diverse Random NormalAttack,esp has been esm flagged on current downloads.

6 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

oh yeah, it was just an example since i noticed all the "added/changed" things where that way, on  a different spot.

Just checked the inis in comparizon to yours, thank ya.

On another order of things, what is multicore? its literally that? allow Skyrim to use more of my CPU? I activate that by just coping those inis you shared?

Yes, SE was "optimized" for using multicore threading, but, the ini is what tells the game engine to use those extra cores

IT WORKED! I'm always amazed when that happens with this game ... but it's up and running! Whoo hoo!

Question: it looks like my various mod settings via the MCM did not transfer over. If that is stored in a single place, it's probably worth moving it over; if it is scattered in different storage, I'll just reset it mod by mod. Ideas?

14 minutes ago, mknn said:

IT WORKED! I'm always amazed when that happens with this game ... but it's up and running! Whoo hoo!

Question: it looks like my various mod settings via the MCM did not transfer over. If that is stored in a single place, it's probably worth moving it over; if it is scattered in different storage, I'll just reset it mod by mod. Ideas?

define mod settings? like the json settings for sexlab? or mod order?

31 minutes ago, mknn said:

It wouldn't let me edit my post, the mcm settings should be baked into the saves you have, or you could grab the json settings from your skse mod from the old laptop 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1decd98c84400779071e54cbefc61e80.png

1 minute ago, jaeos said:

It wouldn't let me edit my post, the mcm settings should be baked into the saves you have, or you could grab the json settings from your skse mod from the old laptop 

This must be what I'm referring to--I had disabled some things, and they were enabled when the save loaded, for example. Can you point me to where the json settings are located?

1 minute ago, mknn said:

This must be what I'm referring to--I had disabled some things, and they were enabled when the save loaded, for example. Can you point me to where the json settings are located?

i edited and posted a screenshot of where mine are. you created it when things like fuzroduh made a file in overwrite, whatever that mod is named, thats the one you need.

Under SKSE\Plugins, I do see Fuz Ro D'oh.ini, CampfireData, and smoothcam.json.

I assume those are exactly what they say (I do probably need the campfire data, but the others should be recreated fine). There is also a meta.ini in the SKSE directory.