Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

4 hours ago, Aylis said:

Nope, still here... ;)

But there's nothing to change atm (unless i missed something).

@Smexly

Any errors in FNIS?

I ran into trouble before. So i kept it in to make sure it works fine... Better safe than sorry.

Which background did you run with, my first attempt was the nomad, second was corpo, Doing better as a corpo since it pops up better options (to me) to bypass the all powerful corp operations and playbook. 

20 minutes ago, jaeos said:

Which background did you run with, my first attempt was the nomad, second was corpo, Doing better as a corpo since it pops up better options (to me) to bypass the all powerful corp operations and playbook. 

Get out of my head!

Aka exactly the same. :) 

11 hours ago, Smexly said:

Anyone have a suggestion for a FNIS/Nemisis Tpose issue? Following the instructions exactly as far as I am aware leaves me with Tpose, even removing nemisis and nemisis related mods doesnt seem to work. I do have SE anims as well.

First of all. In this context tpose is a 'fixed' tpose and not switching between tpose and something else right? Even when moving you just shove your tpose around and so does every npc?

- Try only building FNIS without going through the extra Nemesis steps then starting up the game.

-- tpose = yes -> you need to troubleshoot your installed animations.

--- disable one animation mod at a time (or in groups if you have a lot) rebuild FNIS and check ingame to narrow it down.

-- tpose = no -> something went wrong during the FNIS to Nemesis update.

--- I made a step by step thingie a few pages back how it works for me.

---snip---

If you don't have a consistent tpose (i.e. player character and all npcs no changes upon moving around) your system is just playing catch up upon loading. My potato needs a couple seconds too if I saved during one of the DAR replacement animations.

Guess who is back with being confused, ya girl here.

So, i have been installing almost everything again (smoothly this time) no problems, but i do have to ask..
If i where to install aMidianBorn Book of Silence SE (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35382) that, as far as i know is just a Texture replacer (that its strongly recommended for the TAWOBA mod that im going to use)   does this haves any incompatibilitys with the other textures replacers under "Armor"?     have in mind that i play to use either:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40015
or
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518 
(if i figure out how, maybe both, we will see) 

Thanks in advice, you guys are amazing. 

So, i have been installing almost everything again (smoothly this time) no problems, but i do have to ask..
If i where to install aMidianBorn Book of Silence SE (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35382) that, as far as i know is just a Texture replacer (that its strongly recommended for the TAWOBA mod that im going to use)   does this haves any incompatibilitys with the other textures replacers under "Armor"?     have in mind that i play to use either:
or

I use Book of Silence for armor textures as well and have had no issues with it, as I personally prefer the look of the textures in that mod than some of the other mods. I also use it with Tawoba/Tewoba. I recently removed BD's as I prefer having the BA show up in the leveled lists, randomly on bandits and in chests, rather than just be a replacer, but to each their own :D

I use Book of Silence for armor textures as well and have had no issues with it, as I personally prefer the look of the textures in that mod than some of the other mods. I also use it with Tawoba/Tewoba. I recently removed BD's as I prefer having the BA show up in the leveled lists, randomly on bandits and in chests, rather than just be a replacer, but to each their own :D

Mmmmmh, so, i first should install everything on the armor list AND THEN at the very end then those two? (Book of silence + Tawoba)  Or in what order should i install that/what to do to avoid incomatibility? 
(like, should i just skip Rustic Clothing, FranklyHD mods and the rest of texture mods and go straight for Book of silence?)
and how can i make so both BA and TAWOBA work at the same time (so everyone can use both armors)

Pd: Do you know what is the difference between TAWOBA and TEWOBA? i legit have looked everywhere and i cant see one, and no one responds to me in the post on those mods ..also what do you mean with BA?

Thanks for the help man.

or

I use BD's but since i want the glass glass texture it's above that

and where the hell did my spoiler box go?? ahh well..

image.thumb.png.fed3a6e3826d20c57f9591314842c04a.png

I use BD's but since i want the glass glass texture it's above that

and where the hell did my spoiler box go?? ahh well..

image.thumb.png.fed3a6e3826d20c57f9591314842c04a.png

I mean, i understand that, as the lower things override the things at top, but, at the time of making use of Bodyslide, those two mods i linked will conflic with anything?  because i swear the last time i did this (2 weeks ago) and then run bodyslide i got like 3 promps asking me to pick between the 3 replacers....armor by armor

Mmmmmh, so, i first should install everything on the armor list AND THEN at the very end then those two? (Book of silence + Tawoba)  Or in what order should i install that/what to do to avoid incomatibility? 
(like, should i just skip Rustic Clothing, FranklyHD mods and the rest of texture mods and go straight for Book of silence?)
and how can i make so both BA and TAWOBA work at the same time (so everyone can use both armors)

Pd: Do you know what is the difference between TAWOBA and TEWOBA? i legit have looked everywhere and i cant see one, and no one responds to me in the post on those mods ..also what do you mean with BA?

Thanks for the help man.

I have the items from Aylis installed that i use (including rustic clothing/frankly HD, etc.) then i have a separator section after called Custom Armors (i use mo2 for the separators), and have all my custom armors which is where i put them with the last item in that list being Book of Silence so it overwrites any textures it covers. it does not fully replace the textures in the Aylis ones, there are several it does not cover, but those are fine to me to have, so I don't have to deal with vanilla ones.

As for the difference between Tawoba Remastered and Tewoba is in the provided armors. Tawoba Remastered covers the original Tawoba by Nisetaka, the bikini ascend that you can get here (adding some additional armors not in the original tawoba), and Nordic Carved Bikini all fixed and ported by SunJeong. Then you have Tewoba, which adds another 7 armors not covered by the previous mod(s), and also tied into smithing perks and/or quest lines (such as nordic carved requiring Steel smithing/basic smithing and companions questline completion), and it also adds additional parts to the Tawoba armors.

I use the standalone versions, with integrated level lists and created a conflict resolution patch to ensure that i don't miss out on vendors carrying the pieces as well. There are vanilla replacer versions, but in that case, since you use BD, you would want to be sure that you choose the Tawoba Remastered version of the outfit when doing your Bodyslides over the BD version of the outfit as the remastered supports 3B body, where the BD replacer I had trouble with getting that to work (so removed it and went with the standalone Tawoba/Tewoba instead).

Hope that helps and isnt too much of a wall of text.

** EDIT ** - added my loadorder and modlist to show how i did my setup.

loadorder.txt modlist.txt

I mean, i understand that, as the lower things override the things at top, but, at the time of making use of Bodyslide, those two mods i linked will conflic with anything?  because i swear the last time i did this (2 weeks ago) and then run bodyslide i got like 3 promps asking me to pick between the 3 replacers....armor by armor

Both mods you linked are replacers for the vanilla armor sets. This means BD's armor/clothes replacer and Bikini Armor Replacer will fight over which mod provides the files (meshes and probably textures) you'll see in game. You could make it work and build some sets of one mod and then use sets of the other replacer but to keep things simple you should pick one replacer. You'll be using two mods made for the same purpose and affecting the same in game files after all.

In the case of aMidianBorn textures, you can use them and place them near other similar mods in your left panel. Incompatibilities or conflicts here means you'll see aMidianBorn textures instead of other mod textures you've installed. Not an issue and you can change that at any time by moving mods up and down in the left panel until you get what you want (just make sure you're not causing other kind of conflicts, textures should be quite harmless but other file types are trickier and you should stick to the order Aylis made).

Anyone knows what the difference between 3BBB and 3BBBA? 
armors marked as 3BBBA are NOT compatible with 3BBB and vice versa? 

AFAIK 3BBBA was the name of the mod version maintained here ("CBBE 3BBB Advanced"), but then the version over Nexusmods ("CBBE 3BBB") was updated and merged with the one here. And now the most up to date is the nexus one. So when you read 3BBBA, 3BA or 3BBB they're referring to the same thing.

I have the items from Aylis installed that i use (including rustic clothing/frankly HD, etc.) then i have a separator section after called Custom Armors (i use mo2 for the separators), and have all my custom armors which is where i put them with the last item in that list being Book of Silence so it overwrites any textures it covers. it does not fully replace the textures in the Aylis ones, there are several it does not cover, but those are fine to me to have, so I don't have to deal with vanilla ones.

As for the difference between Tawoba Remastered and Tewoba is in the provided armors. Tawoba Remastered covers the original Tawoba by Nisetaka, the bikini ascend that you can get here (adding some additional armors not in the original tawoba), and Nordic Carved Bikini all fixed and ported by SunJeong. Then you have Tewoba, which adds another 7 armors not covered by the previous mod(s), and also tied into smithing perks and/or quest lines (such as nordic carved requiring Steel smithing/basic smithing and companions questline completion), and it also adds additional parts to the Tawoba armors.

I use the standalone versions, with integrated level lists and created a conflict resolution patch to ensure that i don't miss out on vendors carrying the pieces as well. There are vanilla replacer versions, but in that case, since you use BD, you would want to be sure that you choose the Tawoba Remastered version of the outfit when doing your Bodyslides over the BD version of the outfit as the remastered supports 3B body, where the BD replacer I had trouble with getting that to work (so removed it and went with the standalone Tawoba/Tewoba instead).

Hope that helps and isnt too much of a wall of text.

** EDIT ** - added my loadorder and modlist to show how i did my setup.

loadorder.txt 8.77 kB · modlist.txt 18.03 kB ·

Thanks, this give me way more info (and more importantly, in deph)  that you may think.

Got it, i simply skip over  NordWarUA and new legion since they are replacers. 

so, tawoba is the 1 ver, Tewoba is ver 1 + ver 2.5 and Dlcs (<no, but its a way to understand it) since i went and read the Teawoba description and it  *needs* the SunJeong version, i guess that im right, tawoba is part 1, tewoba is part 2. 

The way i see it, is really worth the trouble to try and get BDs into the mix too? I mean, TEWOBA should just override everything right, is it really worth the trouble just to get a few more skins into the game?

also, that mod list IS GOLD. man, there are mods you have there that i have been looking since the oldrim days, like the futa voices ones, it is really nice.
Thanks man, really, you have no idea how much pain you have saved me for.

Pd: Non related and its ok if you dont know, but you know any mod that truly turns everyone into a futa? I use SkyFEM since LE, but it haves this thing where you have to run SSE edit for any mod you install or uninstall.   Do you know any alternative?

And if i ever plan to use any follower or armor that dont have CBBB but the normal CBBE should i be able to use it? Or it NEEDS to be CBBB?

Sorry for so much questions, but the last time i moded skyrim was almost 6 years ago.

Thanks, this give me way more info (and more importantly, in deph)  that you may think.
Got it, i simply skip over  NordWarUA and new legion since they are replacers. 
so, tawoba is the 1 ver, Tewoba is ver 1 + ver 2.5 and Dlcs (<no, but its a way to understand it) since i went and read the Teawoba description and it  *needs* the SunJeong version, i guess that im right, tawoba is part 1, tewoba is part 2. 
The way i see it, is really worth the trouble to try and get BDs into the mix too? I mean, TEWOBA should just override everything right, is it really worth the trouble just to get a few more skins into the game?
also, that mod list IS GOLD. man, there are mods you have there that i have been looking since the oldrim days, like the futa voices ones, it is really nice.
Thanks man, really, you have no idea how much pain you have saved me for.
Pd: Non related and its ok if you dont know, but you know any mod that truly turns everyone into a futa? I use SkyFEM since LE, but it haves this thing where you have to run SSE edit for any mod you install or uninstall.   Do you know any alternative?

Basically, yeah Tawoba and Tewoba go together. Now there are replacer versions of those, but i don't use them as I prefer to have the immersion of them showing up randomly in leveled lists for people to wear or be assigned by me rather than having every female wearing them, so for replacers if you have any that conflict, then you would want to make sure that the winning mesh comes from the mod you want to use if that makes sense.

The futa voices one is a recent addition i found here on LL: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15388-sexlab-extra-voices-addon-dominant-futanari-voice-v01/

For the turn everyone into a futa option.. i have not done this, but i would suspect what you could do is leave off the NPC Pubic Hairs (to minimize the things to have to change), then go into SOS and set the chance of the SOS Futanari penis at 100% for all races, and make sure that nothing else is being applied to females in SOS with anything higher than a 0%. In effect that should make any female you meet be a Futa. Cannot think of a way to make all the males into females without something like SkyFem, but that honestly sounds like a lot more of a hassle than its worth to me.

9 hours ago, Aylis said:

@jaeos

I got something for you:

Hide contents

ManualSave-7.7z 2.73 MB · 0 downloads

That save is shortly after 'The Heist'. I'm trying to get the fast travel points and do mostly police missions.

You might need the following mod:

SaveSwitcher 2 (Profile Manager)

The one i will test later:

Arasaka Appearance Updater

Equipment

893447620_CP-EquipmentL22.jpg.0346f928adb3756ddf814586ddb2625f.jpg

Cyberware

1809283491_CP-CyberwareL22.jpg.6cfb44a91487e477a9e3ec7ac0d65270.jpg

Yeah... I'm not near that level, but i did just kidnap the guy from the transport. Looks like i need to stop with the main missions and do all side quests 

14 hours ago, wollboi said:

Everybody ran off to play Cyberpunk, meanwhile I was taking a break to help Norman Reedus move boxes.

I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

Spoiler

That took some time, but i think i finally got my Nomad right...

1183338533_CP-NomadV.jpg.ddc2f5be8c4dedfd8a68b21b501af699.jpg

On 12/26/2020 at 11:24 AM, wollboi said:

Everybody ran off to play Cyberpunk, meanwhile I was taking a break to help Norman Reedus move boxes.

I'm a witcher.

I'll probably give CP a chance in ~6 months (or 5 years like I did with TW3). But before that I'll do a couple of new chars in Skyrim for sure, and invest twice that time changing my modlist.

On 12/26/2020 at 8:24 AM, wollboi said:

Not really, I've also been playing the destroy all humans remake, and some in fallout 4. 

@Aylis norman reedus is one the actors that does walking dead  plays the char darrel i believe, and also voices the main char in death stranding