Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

I know this isnt the place to ask, theres other threads  doing this, but i cant seem to find those. I dont know how to use forums in general.

Does any one knows whats the name of that mod that makes the armors/clothes around the chest (and ass) dont just get eaten up and correctly get "thight" at the center like it does in real life? Its the last mod i need to get everything done (that and try to get NEMESIS to work with FNIS])

23 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Much clearer thanks. 

When i customize my body type on Bodyslide, do i also need to create a mod using the override (i mean JUST bodyslide, as: a mod named "BodySlide - (custom name)") ?
or it is like in any other mod manager? (Run bodyslide, custom whatver you want> build>close and play)

Mine is {Bodyslide outputs}. Bodyslide makes generated files. So yes you need to right click after running bodyslide and create mod. If you really want to bump your mod count, Make bodyslide mods for groups rather than one mod to hold them all. (there is zero benefit.. none to doing it, other than you can) like {bodyslide DD, Bodyslide heavy armor, bodyslide clothing} etc. Any time you have the warning that you have files in the overwrite (fuz-ro-duh makes a script hook every time you run the game and it's mod list specific, that one i just drag the files to skse scripts you made when you installed skse) {open the overwrite so you have it then scroll up to the top to your skse folders. drag to it and drop, it shouldn't ask for an overwrite}.. where was I.. Oh yeah, anytime you have files in the overwrite they must be cleared out. I believe dyndolod puts files in it as well. if it's the dyndolod ones you can just delete them. 

47 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

I know this isnt the place to ask, theres other threads  doing this, but i cant seem to find those. I dont know how to use forums in general.

Does any one knows whats the name of that mod that makes the armors/clothes around the chest (and ass) dont just get eaten up and correctly get "thight" at the center like it does in real life? Its the last mod i need to get everything done (that and try to get NEMESIS to work with FNIS])

correctly get "thight" at the center like it ..

uh.. better explanation please... How would you describe it to your dad, or grandfather, or grandmother, or anyone old and unhip and still doesn't understand why words like thot are a thing.

1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

I think you mean uniboob/unibutt (example). Here is an article talking about it and how to apply it to CBBE. I haven't look into this, so I'm not sure if this is viable for any body/outfit or compatible with the current mods in Aylis guide.

1 minute ago, Just Don't said:

I think you mean uniboob/unibutt. Here is an article talking about it and how to apply it to CBBE. I haven't look into this, so I'm not sure if this is viable for any body/outfit or compatible with the current mods in Aylis guide.

THATS what i was looking for, thanks. 

Wasted 2 hours looking everywhere and in my history. saved me a lot of pain, ty

1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

3D LODS Also consume a lot of fps, 2d lods have almost not impact.

If you have a 2060 or anything better, you should be fine even using 4k textures and 3d lods.
ENBS also consume a lot, unless you have a 2070 or better i recommend skipping them or using one that isnt that heavy.  

Yeah I only have a 1060 3gb so conservative is the way to go. Randomly enb doesn't save many FPS (maybe my processor is taking the brunt on that though....

At the time of building anything on Bodyslide, do i need to pick the preset i choosed (that preset having 3BBB): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41043< (Preset i choosed)
image.png.77df7a4dfc62fc4d15459b97b186b50b.png

and pick (on the outfit im going to build) the SMP? What abouT 3BBB advanced? do i also need to build these? or its enough bulding only the ones tagged SMP? Should i just build all of them whitout a care? 
image.png.8b53b490dd9a874ac64aab9fada7912a.png

i cant see anything in the guide about 3BBB advanced (just 3BBB HDT SMP) Should i worry about that? Almost no outfit i check that uses SMP mention anything about 3BBB just 3BBB advanced, im pretty confused.

@Jessica_Degurechaff Yes, you'll need to create a Bodyslide Overwrite. Otherwise your Bodyslide customization files will be stuck in the standard Overwrite folder and will disappear the next time you clear it, or you'll inadvertently combine it with another Overwrite the next time you make one. Making a Bodyslide Overwrite means you don't have to worry about running Bodyslide again unless you want to change your proportions later.

Re: Bodyslide presets - Yeah, that looks fine. I just batch build them for all outfits.

@Caco Demon If you're using FNIS and Nemesis, then FNIS will still handle creature framework. I've got it all working fine in my build. I have no idea how it would work with Vortex, as I'm not sure if you can create Overwrites with it.

I think maybe I'll make a video about how I get it to work together.

@alaunus01 "Is purdy." Or "I can stand at the entrance to High Hrothgar and look down the mountain and see window shutters on Dragonsreach." I cheated, but yeah. Also the list is designed to use it, so a lot of the tree LOD mods are basically not going to work without it.

7 minutes ago, wollboi said:

@Jessica_Degurechaff Yes, you'll need to create a Bodyslide Overwrite. Otherwise your Bodyslide customization files will be stuck in the standard Overwrite folder and will disappear the next time you clear it, or you'll inadvertently combine it with another Overwrite the next time you make one. Making a Bodyslide Overwrite means you don't have to worry about running Bodyslide again unless you want to change your proportions later.

Re: Bodyslide presets - Yeah, that looks fine. I just batch build them for all outfits.

what about 3BBBA tho? i mean in general.

5 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

At the time of building anything on Bodyslide, do i need to pick the preset i choosed (that preset having 3BBB): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41043< (Preset i choosed)
image.png.77df7a4dfc62fc4d15459b97b186b50b.png

and pick (on the outfit im going to build) the SMP? What abouT 3BBB advanced? do i also need to build these? or its enough bulding only the ones tagged SMP? Should i just build all of them whitout a care? 
image.png.8b53b490dd9a874ac64aab9fada7912a.png

i cant see anything in the guide about 3BBB advanced (just 3BBB HDT SMP) Should i worry about that? Almost no outfit i check that uses SMP mention anything about 3BBB just 3BBB advanced, im pretty confused.

3BBB is added "on the fly" while you play. For it to work it has to have smp or 3ba outfits and your best nude body is 3bbb amazing to work well. it can do it with the standard outfits but not exactly as you may want. You can simply choose the preset you like (i actually use legendary booty body, it has a ton more presets {ok ok, most are not what would be considered in this day and age as realistic}.. anyway.. since all females are based on what you build {lydia for example is weight 100 and Jordis is weight 50} it will work without any extra input, conversions, or worry. (note.. the only exceptions to this is Aela and Astrid's burned body. Aela is a custom one off (she's the only werewolf female ingame) and there is actually a pretty sweet replacer for her body that puts 2 tattoos on her as skin. she has a wolf paw on her pubic bone and a tramp stamp. I put it in so y'all can take a look. It's a mod i found on LL (i think) 

2 hours ago, jaeos said:

3BBB is added "on the fly" while you play. For it to work it has to have smp or 3ba outfits and your best nude body is 3bbb amazing to work well. it can do it with the standard outfits but not exactly as you may want. You can simply choose the preset you like (i actually use legendary booty body, it has a ton more presets {ok ok, most are not what would be considered in this day and age as realistic}.. anyway.. since all females are based on what you build {lydia for example is weight 100 and Jordis is weight 50} it will work without any extra input, conversions, or worry. (note.. the only exceptions to this is Aela and Astrid's burned body. Aela is a custom one off (she's the only werewolf female ingame) and there is actually a pretty sweet replacer for her body that puts 2 tattoos on her as skin. she has a wolf paw on her pubic bone and a tramp stamp. I put it in so y'all can take a look. It's a mod i found on LL (i think) 

Ok, ok.  I think i got it, 3BBB its like a framework (no, but its easier to understand put like that) and 3BA its the actual body used in the game. right?

Then in here (bodyslide), im suposed to build "CBBE 3BBB BODY AMAZING".. right? 
 But what about the other options? (the ones on top.. from player  to NPC  Acup)
image.png.5050c9a606dce6e661d23d0623aad90c.png

33 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Then in here (bodyslide), im suposed to build "CBBE 3BBB BODY AMAZING".. right? 
 But what about the other options? (the ones on top.. from player  to NPC  Acup)

3BBB afaik is a new set of bones for the tits to animate smoother (man, Skyrim makes us write crazy sentences). CBBE 3BBB is a new body type generated in Bodyslide using that new set of bones (and supporting both HDT-SMP and CBPC as physic frameworks... man there are a lot of acronyms here uh?) . For CBBE 3BBB to properly work you need to build:

• CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing - Nude female body that will use any mix of CBPC+SMP (according to your chosen settings during install).
  • CBBE 3BBB Feet - other body parts for 3BBB
  • CBBE 3BBB Hands - other body parts for 3BBB
  • CBBE 3BBB Hands Beast - other body parts for 3BBB
  • CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object Player -- The (invisible) object that enables HDT-SMP in the player character.
  • CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object NPC A-cup -- This four sets are different cups to estimate the physics/collisions for the NPCs with HDT-SMP enabled
  • CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object NPC B-cup -- ^
  • CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object NPC C-cup -- ^
  • CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object NPC D-cup -- ^

These are all the sets from CBBE 3BBB, these cover all the body parts and the invisible objects to enable SMP in the different actors you pick (using the hotkeys or spells/powers from the CBBE 3BBB MCM).

And ideally you'll want to build every other set (the ones selected in the "Outfit/Body" field in Bodyslide) that is made for 3BBB (this largely depends on the mods you use, for example if we're talking about an armor set, it might have bodyslide files for CBBE and then other sets for CBBE 3BBB, you'll want to build the 3BBB ones). I hope this clarifies some things to you.

3 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

3BBB afaik is a new set of bones for the tits to animate smoother (man, Skyrim makes us write crazy sentences). CBBE 3BBB is a new body type generated in Bodyslide using that new set of bones (and supporting both HDT-SMP and CBPC as physic frameworks... man there are a lot of acronyms here uh?) . For CBBE 3BBB to properly work you need to build:

• CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing - Nude female body that will use any mix of CBPC+SMP (according to your chosen settings during install).
  • CBBE 3BBB Feet - other body parts for 3BBB
  • CBBE 3BBB Hands - other body parts for 3BBB
  • CBBE 3BBB Hands Beast - other body parts for 3BBB
  • CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object Player -- The (invisible) object that enables HDT-SMP in the player character.
  • CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object NPC A-cup -- This four sets are different cups to estimate the physics/collisions for the NPCs with HDT-SMP enabled
  • CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object NPC B-cup -- ^
  • CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object NPC C-cup -- ^
  • CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object NPC D-cup -- ^

These are all the sets from CBBE 3BBB, these cover all the body parts and the invisible objects to enable SMP in the different actors you pick (using the hotkeys or spells/powers from the CBBE 3BBB MCM).

And ideally you'll want to build every other set (the ones selected in the "Outfit/Body" field in Bodyslide) that is made for 3BBB (this largely depends on the mods you use, for example if we're talking about an armor set, it might have bodyslide files for CBBE and then other sets for CBBE 3BBB, you'll want to build the 3BBB ones). I hope this clarifies some things to you.

It really does, thanks.

I guess i should also build the 4th sets for npcs? i mean, not just D (the bigger the better) but also a, b. c for the any npc using them?

4 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

I guess i should also build the 4th sets for npcs? i mean, not just D (the bigger the better) but also a, b. c for the any npc using them?

Build everything, you can assign a different cup size for NPCs (this doesn't alter the shape of the NPC body, it's just used to estimate the collisions/physics) in game. These are separate sets so they won't overwrite each other, and there is no downside to have them already created (even if you won't use them).

6 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Build everything, you can assign a different cup size for NPCs (this doesn't alter the shape of the NPC body, it's just used to estimate the collisions/physics) in game. These are separate sets so they won't overwrite each other, and there is no downside to have them already created (even if you won't use them).

Neat.
Man, now everything is so simple in comparison to the ol days.

Im getting this error when running TexGen, any help?
image.png.06c22ed0502abaafac7e0d1c12c3336f.png

It happens just *after* i: did the bodyslide override>bashed patch

When i start it directly from skse (as from the game folder)   The game starts as normal (it skips the Alternative start mod tho, and puts me into the vanilla start) 

Yes, i launched the game from steam (vanilla launcher) and skse itself, (not MO2) still cant get it to work-

Update: CDT at main menu when lauching it (skse) from MO2, deleted the bashed patch, same result. 
2: a set of clothes was causing problems with TexGen, removing them or not dont solve the CDT. 
3: Deativated all of the clothes that i got from nexus that werent featured on the Guide, still CDT at menu.
4: Used the provided Skyrim.INI files (from the guide), CDT at menu (i did a copy of the ones that where already there, restaurated them too)
5: Relauched TexGen, it works as normal, though i read the log just in case, found this: 

Spoiler

image.png.e51583b7b095c828578e34c624cfdf53.png

image.png.7d9b1b2bd909ce610e08ea102fed5977.png

6: Found this at Skyrim_Deafult

Spoiler

image.png.559f1fa4c533aa813771b4d94c7df30b.png

Im going to sleep, i swear to god if i have to do a clean install...(but thinking it twice, maybe its the best, now that i know what NOT to install, how to config almost all of it, and most importantly, the minor stuff that break the install flow.)  Still, i would like to not spend another 45 hours or more installing this, and maybe play a bit the current installation.

5 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Im getting this error when running TexGen, any help?
image.png.06c22ed0502abaafac7e0d1c12c3336f.png

It happens just *after* i: did the bodyslide override>bashed patch

When i start it directly from skse (as from the game folder)   The game starts as normal (it skips the Alternative start mod tho, and puts me into the vanilla start) 

Yes, i launched the game from steam (vanilla launcher) and skse itself, (not MO2) still cant get it to work-

Update: CDT at main menu when lauching it (skse) from MO2, deleted the bashed patch, same result. 
2: a set of clothes was causing problems with TexGen, removing them or not dont solve the CDT. 
3: Deativated all of the clothes that i got from nexus that werent featured on the Guide, still CDT at menu.
4: Used the provided Skyrim.INI files (from the guide), CDT at menu (i did a copy of the ones that where already there, restaurated them too)
5: Relauched TexGen, it works as normal, though i read the log just in case, found this: 

Hide contents

image.png.e51583b7b095c828578e34c624cfdf53.png

image.png.7d9b1b2bd909ce610e08ea102fed5977.png

6: Found this at Skyrim_Deafult

Hide contents

image.png.559f1fa4c533aa813771b4d94c7df30b.png

Im going to sleep, i swear to god if i have to do a clean install...(but thinking it twice, maybe its the best, now that i know what NOT to install, how to config almost all of it, and most importantly, the minor stuff that break the install flow.)  Still, i would like to not spend another 45 hours or more installing this, and maybe play a bit the current installation.

leave dyndolod off, just the bottom 2 is fine (i think). Make sure there are no errors (sometimes just launching an exe then closing it without doing anything helps) And no, not a clean install.. just the messed up mod. although with it saying skyrimse.exe have steam verify game files and you should be good. It skips LAL because to skse from the folder it doesn't exist. Double check your exe for MO2 points to the correct skse. (it's either gamers poets or gopher on youtube that will show you how. I believe its for skyrim LE but the way it's done is identical. ) Does MO2 show any notifications? such as missing masters? Fix those as well..

5 hours ago, jaeos said:

leave dyndolod off, just the bottom 2 is fine (i think). Make sure there are no errors (sometimes just launching an exe then closing it without doing anything helps) And no, not a clean install.. just the messed up mod. although with it saying skyrimse.exe have steam verify game files and you should be good. It skips LAL because to skse from the folder it doesn't exist. Double check your exe for MO2 points to the correct skse. (it's either gamers poets or gopher on youtube that will show you how. I believe its for skyrim LE but the way it's done is identical. ) Does MO2 show any notifications? such as missing masters? Fix those as well..

Gived up, nothing worked, i just got my new 3070 in the mail anway, so i will clean entirely my system. 

I hope this dont happen in my next attempt.

7 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Gived up, nothing worked, i just got my new 3070 in the mail anway, so i will clean entirely my system. 

I hope this dont happen in my next attempt.

This isn't NMM, unchecking the box is all you need to do to find the mod. Right click for the pop-up, all mods, disable all.. you should then renable the 3 cleaned files i gave aylis thats in the files section. get skyrim working at that point through MO2. Then enable mods and test as you go until you keep getting ctd. I enable or disable 10 at a time, unless it is a mod that needs a master that's later in the list Then i'll just enable the master as well. 

Quick comment regarding your dyndolod cache cleaner - was just looking through the dyndolod directories and noticed a readme in the cache folder with the following inside...

"There is no need to delete files in this folder since several years.

Read the included manual instead of following outdated instuctions."

Maybe there's something I'm not aware of but sounds like you can probably remove this from your guide.