Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

3 minutes ago, AnonBerserker said:

Found something thats only started since the last update. Fresh save. Any ideas what could be causing this?

ScreenShot1151.png

Assuming you mean the blurriness in the screenshot, i believe that is caused by a setting in dripping when aroused. Visual effects that occur as you get above certain thresholds

@alaunus01 Hmm, hadn't noticed that. I wish there was an easier way to search for updates to the sleezy mods.

@Aylis Do we need to go back to having two separate links to MNC and CF?

(Also, I caught the ESP problem with Embers XD a while ago. Sorry, could've probably saved you some headache. I think any of its plugins won't work with the ESL version.)

@komupuro Yep. The FNIS.esp in the Nemesis overwrite is basically Nemesis telling FNIS what to do.

10 hours ago, wollboi said:

@alaunus01

Stupid answers time:

- Post your specs. With a mediocre gaming laptop I was okay running 2K for everything, but that was a year ago. With my AM god-machine I'm fine at 4K for everything.

- CF is now included with MNC as one package (two separate plugins, so still move the CF.esm up in the load order).

- I'm useless with this question. I still use v7 and don't even use it for its intended purpose.*

- Useless again. Other users in this thread have used it though. I think @jaeos

- You were afraid for a number of reasons. It's clunky. It's finicky about where it wants to be installed. It's makes your processor cry when you're using it. Depending on your machine, it can take forever (even with a good machine it can take 45 minutes or more). Updating it is always scary. If you ever have any issues, the support forum mostly exists to belittle you. If you miss a setting during running it you aren't getting the full benefit of it. Probably more. Is make game purdy tho.

* Unintended purpose being I deleted the meshes/textures for the gags and toggle the setting for SLA to enable drool for a non-magic-using werewolf character.

wait.. which one was i using or had used?  i use the venerable and outdated MNC 12_1 and immersive creatures, i think 1 in 20 won't have the equipment but sometimes thats because they are actually female. Like the horse i have.. hit N to see arousal and it's SHE doesn't like you etc etc. The random bodyslide for others is in game, or i'm missing something. You generate the body you want, racemenu takes said body and turns it into variations based on the weight thats hard coded in the game files for said female. Lydia is a 100. Jordis is a 75 or 50 i believe. The only npc that doesn't follow is aela. (she's also the only female werewolf NPC so she gets a custom body ( i found a really great one where she has 2 peekaboo tattoos). You can edit those and make some NPC's take on a custom face or change their bodyslide weight, but it still comes down to the (stock) body.   I still use 2k textures even running dual 2070 supers with an amd 3900 12 core. Skyrim just doesn't like multithreaded gpu's and even getting the SLI to work properly took about 3 restarts and a few settings changes for skyrim to at least play decently with a sli setup ZAZ i'm using 6.1 since thats the lowest most mods will accept (DCL, SD+, etc all use their own meshes anyway, zaz is just for the struggle animations (i think). I also still use the mod left hand rings. It takes the sripting out and just puts stuff for the left hand in inventory rather than hoping script equiplefthand.pex or whatever it's called fires properly and stays that way. I keep looking at what's the simplest way to get the results. Such as overwriting the dibella dress with a new dress from another mod. i did that in LE for the same dress, but now, i'm just not that interested in going to marcarth and getting groped by every sellsword and unwashed guard i pass by. 

6 hours ago, AnonBerserker said:

Found something thats only started since the last update. Fresh save. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Also the rings mod doesn't seem to work for me. (to use it rightclick on an unequipped ring) right clicking just equips it like any other ring and removes the other, yes they were 2 diff rings.

Spoiler

ScreenShot1151.png

Try shutting off reshade and see if said hunter still has a dirt brown ass..

Hotfix

Fixing a few bugs and stuff that could get problematic later on.

Added to the list - Done

Added to post #4131 - Done

This does only require a rebuild of the bashed patch

REMOVED mods:

Weather and Lighting:

Tamriel Master Lights - Cities 

JK Skyrim - TML Cities

ADDED/MOVED mods:

Foundation:

Fixed Dragon Stalking Fix

Riften Docks Overhaul - SMIM Patch

Weather and Lighting:

Lanterns Of Skyrim II                                                       Moved from 'Area'

? LoS II - SMIM patch.esp

? LoS II - JKs Skyrim patch.esp

? LoS II - Tamriel Master Lights.esp

? LoS II - TML - JKs Skyrim patch.esp

? LoS II TML - Guard Armor Replacer patch.esp

Riften Docks Overhaul - LoS II Patch                              Moved from 'Area'

? Embers XD - JKs Skyrim - TML Patch (HD).esp         New patch 

LL:

Creature Framework                                                      OLDRIM. Fixes the error message.

The creature stuff is still bonkers. Sometimes the arousal works - then suddenly it doesn't. Honestly i'm out of ideas for that and i tried everything i could think of. Atm there are way too many people working on it and any update can break something else in the group.

My advice would be to ignore that part 'til someone fixes that mess. I was very tempted to remove that section. Again!

12 minutes ago, AnonBerserker said:

Don't use reshade but if turn off ENB it goes away but obviously the game looks like a big turd with it off

Looks like a layer on top of it... Could be wetness or subsurface scattering. A problem with the mesh/bodyslide is also possible.

This is not really a modding problem but a general one.
I downloaded Skyrim yesterday for the first time and spent a couple hours on figuring out the modding, just to find out that my game version is 1.5.something.
I cannot find any newer version at all.

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

Looks like a layer on top of it... Could be wetness or subsurface scattering. A problem with the mesh/bodyslide is also possible.

removed the bodyslide files just to check and its still there. No idea what to do about the other two. It only seems to happen on certain armours. Fur does not have that effect on it

4 hours ago, Aylis said:

Hotfix

[...]

REMOVED mods:

Weather and Lighting:

Tamriel Master Lights - Cities                            <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

JK Skyrim - TML Cities

ADDED/MOVED mods:

Foundation:

Fixed Dragon Stalking Fix

Riften Docks Overhaul - SMIM Patch

Weather and Lighting:

Lanterns Of Skyrim II                                                       Moved from 'Area'

? LoS II - SMIM patch.esp

? LoS II - JKs Skyrim patch.esp

? LoS II - Tamriel Master Lights.esp             <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

? LoS II - TML - JKs Skyrim patch.esp

? LoS II TML - Guard Armor Replacer patch.esp

Riften Docks Overhaul - LoS II Patch                              Moved from 'Area'

? Embers XD - JKs Skyrim - TML Patch (HD).esp         New patch 

[...]

Does not compute. Kick TML but keep the LoS II patch for it? ?

Edit: And if it stays - No Cities or Cities version?

1 hour ago, alaunus01 said:

Does not compute. Kick TML but keep the LoS II patch for it? ?

Edit: And if it stays - No Cities or Cities version?

It does. LoS got its own optimized version of TML.

Depends on you. Do you want TML mess with the mods that change cities? Its all in the description in the FOMOD.

58 minutes ago, wollboi said:

I'm from the future, sent back on a sacred mission to make sure the SMIM patch is added. Without it, countless lives were lost in the great Riften Docks Overhaul-SMIM war of 2043. God help us all.

Why do i get a feeling of 'add this patch if you want to live'? ;)

and there are only two movies in that franchise!

50 minutes ago, mknn said:

@Aylis, in the LoS Description it recommends a new save. Did you upgrade to 3.0 on an existing save? Now that I'm well on the road to stability, I really don't want to start over ...

I'm just using the same save as before and havn't seen anything unusal (i only wasn't in Solstheim after the update). 

6 minutes ago, RAIC said:

Does anyone know how I can update SSE to a current version?
I downloaded the game today and can't get anything newer than 1.5.97.0
An internet search also only got me to some very sketchy pages that I'd rather not rely on.

Steam should eventually update it, though steam can be damn slow to update at times and other times it updates before you have a chance to so what, no.