Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

Hello i went throught the list but regarding the sexlab i haven´t found anything about actuall sex. The guide mentions framework, anotherframework, arousal bars, another arousal bars, some checkers, some patches, some better animations some dripping etc. etc. everything prepared for better sex experience. But nothing actually about the sex itself. Is there actually any mod that does actually provide ability to have sex with others, or is it just frameworks, arousal bars and nothing in the end?

@Jespi Yes, already in the list. Sexlab can be confusing at first. But basically the easiest way to get what you're looking for is SLEN. For quick reference, the mods do the following:

* Sexlab Framework - The backbone of everything. Does the actual animations and allows you to tweak what's happening.

* Sexlab Aroused - Gives conditions for arousal-based sex engagements.

* Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL) - Loads animations into Sexlab.

* Sexlab Defeat - Does what you're looking for on defeat conditions

* More Nasty Critters - Handles alternate more realistic creature meshes and textures

* Sexlab Aroused Creatures - Does what you're looking for specifically with creature engagements

* Sexlab Attraction - Doe what you're looking for under stricter conditions

* Sexlab Eager NPCs (SLEN) - This is the easiest way to have encounters. Set the difficulty to the lowest possible, talk to people, and you'll have the ability to ask them for sex. The question is even highlighted with "(SLEN)" to stand out. Has lots of other good formatting conditions, but if what you're looking for is just a button, this gives you the button.

* Arousal Based Matchmaker - Presumably similar to Attraction. I don't use either of these.

* Baka Factory/Billy's Animations - Additional animations beyond what Sexlab comes with by default, loaded into the framework by SLAL.

In addition to the mods from the list, I also highly recommend Sexlab Tools. If you are put into an animation and it's not your favorite you can switch to another one or go backwards and forwards in the animation stages.

For arousal bars and nothing in the end, check out the Tinder app.

16 hours ago, wollboi said:

There's also a patch for Enhanced Blood Textures for compatibility with ... Skybirds? Those must be some angry birds.

Where's that one? I can't find it...

3 hours ago, mknn said:

Back on topic, any reason why this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34899?tab=files (Riekling Outposts) isn't included with the other Rally  textures?

I think they already look fine. But i'll take a second look (finally finished Dawnguard - now i can continue exploring/checking areas).

Updated the list with the entries for the patches. Hopefully i finally got them all (they are so darn easy to miss).

@Urusaisenpai

If you desperaltely need ABC put it below 'Aroused Creatures'. ;)

Regarding the collisions: nobody made a mod/patch for those. So there's afaik no way to make that work atm.

Trying to hold on posting these machine gun style. Similar questions on

That gets me to the end of the textures group, so seemed a reasonable place to pause.

21 minutes ago, mknn said:

1. Those are not needed.

2. A. Thats not in the list.

B. That one is needed to replace some meshes for the main mod. Vortex is screwing up the LO again?

3. Causes some issues. 

Btw. Vortex got an integrated (automatic?) LOOT. So be careful with it.

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

1. Those are not needed.

2. A. Thats not in the list.

B. That one is needed to replace some meshes for the main mod. Vortex is screwing up the LO again?

3. Causes some issues. 

Btw. Vortex got an integrated (automatic?) LOOT. So be careful with it.

The key with Vortex seems to be utilizing GROUPS appropriately in the PLUGINS page. I don't know why I do this kind of thing, but I'm trying to do all this in Vortex in hopes there is some output (if not knowledge) that helps others that want to use it for whatever reason.

I may, of course, give up and install MO2 at any moment ...

This one was totally user error--I had set the dependency backwards, DOH. I've removed the rest.

In the PC section

• Vanilla Makeup has an eye socket patch. Dunno' if it's needed.

In Creatures ...

This section feels "light" to me. I spend a lot of time in Skyrim battling beasties, I want them to be excellent. That's clearly a matter of personal preference, but I thought I would also provide the creature mods that I've used historically (but, you say, weren't you the one that gave up because of crashes? Why, yes, but I can demonstrate that these critters weren't the cause of those. he said, almost confidently).

• I have some reservations about SkyBirds. It was identified as spawning a high quantity of issues when looking at saves via ReSaver. I love the visuals and the noise and more birds just makes sense, but I wonder if others have had any issues with it?

#Bears

• I dunno' how it all should play together, but I really like the skeleton work of Savage Bear. And Reworked Bears was done by a ursine devotee for sure, but it replaces claws, pelts, and traps as well.

Deer

• I had good luck with Deer Expansion, but it may be just too damn many antelope for some folks.

#Dogs

• Dogs Kingdom. Much like Skybirds, Skyrim is better with dogs.

#Dragons

#Other

Also, I play as a Khajiit, and here are some things that I found good for player creation for kitties:

@Aylis It's in the FOMOD. I think there are three choices on the top and three on the bottom on one of the screens. The top is like heavy, medium, and light; the bottom is the same but compatible with Skybirds.

Related topic: Screw those birds. My one ton horse galloping and full charge can't keep going because a $@%! bluejay is standing in the way?

Can someone please do a sanity check for me?

Wait until everything is loaded from the MCM. Use the console to give yourself an Ebony War Axe. Favorite it and a couple of other weapons. Draw your weapon and switch between the EBW and your other weapons. Put your weapon away, draw it again, repeat this a few times. Also while it's still favorited, drop it from your inventory. Basically just try a bunch of combinations of the above. In any of those situations, I'm getting a CTD 100% of the time.

I am reasonably sure there has to be some kind of mesh conflict, but I have no idea with what. Hard to track down any conflicts because Believable Weapons replaces the vanilla weapons and doesn't use a plugin. NordWar also replaces the same weapons, but in a different location? Nifskope doesn't really show anything is missing. I am baffled here. I'm down to just bare-bones what the list provides as far as armor additions, armor replacers, and armor management mods.

Edit - If I disable Nord Vanilla Armor Replacers and leave Believable Weapons the problem goes away. The reverse of that still causes a CTD. People reporting this bug on Nord's Nexus page. Also other CTDs like from equipping the Wolf Armor as a female character. So maybe I'm not entirely insane. Some people are saying they're getting around it by deleting records with SSEEdit. I'm wondering could we just delete the weapons and keep the armor? This thing needs a FOMOD bad. I'm hesitant to try, but nothing much to lose now. Will research more tomorrow.

Some weapons and armor mods for consideration.

And, finally, another Khajiit specialty: VickusDickus' Apex Khajiit Armory

I can vouch that the presence of these did not crash a game. I cannot say I equipped every piece from each one. I'll report back on them if anything else crops up.

{ Edited to remove Cathedral. I love the idea of the Cathedral stuff, but integrating it with this list is pretty daunting, given how wide of a range of things it replaces. }

6 hours ago, mknn said:

Some weapons and armor mods for consideration.

And, finally, another Khajiit specialty: VickusDickus' Apex Khajiit Armory

I can vouch that the presence of these did not crash a game. I cannot say I equipped every piece from each one. I'll report back on them if anything else crops up.

{ Edited to remove Cathedral. I love the idea of the Cathedral stuff, but integrating it with this list is pretty daunting, given how wide of a range of things it replaces. }

Use cathedral as the base, put everything else under it. same as the base texture re-do everything after it makes the weapons change. Another one to look at is glass armor  use the optionals to make it transparent glass armor (especially the weapons) I use the red glass version, you may like it, may not..

6 hours ago, wollboi said:

Can someone please do a sanity check for me?

Wait until everything is loaded from the MCM. Use the console to give yourself an Ebony War Axe. Favorite it and a couple of other weapons. Draw your weapon and switch between the EBW and your other weapons. Put your weapon away, draw it again, repeat this a few times. Also while it's still favorited, drop it from your inventory. Basically just try a bunch of combinations of the above. In any of those situations, I'm getting a CTD 100% of the time.

I am reasonably sure there has to be some kind of mesh conflict, but I have no idea with what. Hard to track down any conflicts because Believable Weapons replaces the vanilla weapons and doesn't use a plugin. NordWar also replaces the same weapons, but in a different location? Nifskope doesn't really show anything is missing. I am baffled here. I'm down to just bare-bones what the list provides as far as armor additions, armor replacers, and armor management mods.

Edit - If I disable Nord Vanilla Armor Replacers and leave Believable Weapons the problem goes away. The reverse of that still causes a CTD. People reporting this bug on Nord's Nexus page. Also other CTDs like from equipping the Wolf Armor as a female character. So maybe I'm not entirely insane. Some people are saying they're getting around it by deleting records with SSEEdit. I'm wondering could we just delete the weapons and keep the armor? This thing needs a FOMOD bad. I'm hesitant to try, but nothing much to lose now. Will research more tomorrow.

Just go slow and remember, if you truly screw it up, just re-install the mod and start over.

Removed ALL weapons from NordWar's. Still crashed. Removed everything under static. No crashes anymore, and the Believable Weapon texture and mesh are working. But weapons turn invisible, which is a bug I've heard about.

Still really want to know if anyone else here is having this issue. Seems to be very situational about which weapon it affects. I've found two axes and one bow that have the problem, but other people are reporting other issues. The armor is amazing, so I really want to find a workaround. I think my solution for the nonce is "don't use that weapon".

In general additions or replacers of animals got one big problem. They too often change the skeleton which will then possibly cause a problem with the creature stuff from here at LL. So i'm very reluctant to add more mods for them (although the one for butterflies will be added - it is already working here ;)).

For armors i'm checking out NordWarUA's Armor Variants atm. It should reduce the amount of mods we need and not bloat the crafting menu at the same time. Hopefully it also fixes the problem with the weapons some have.

And i won't add any slooty armors. So don't even ask!

Maybe that'll fix some of my issues too.

(The Skyrim related ones. Therapy and cocaine help for the others.)

@Aylis Propose we switch from the Embers XD JK's Skyrim Patch to the Embers XD JK's Skyrim + TML Patch. There's a brazier (I think the one in front of Candlehearth Hall) that are conflicting and giving me frequent CTDs with just the JK's patch. The other fixes it.

56 minutes ago, wollboi said:

Propose we switch from the Embers XD JK's Skyrim Patch to the Embers XD JK's Skyrim + TML Patch. There's a brazier (I think the one in front of Candlehearth Hall) that are conflicting and giving me frequent CTDs with just the JK's patch.

Nope. That patch is for a different version of TML.

@Aylis I don't know, but it works for me. It may be a different TML, but I'm not crashing every time I walk into the zone. Maybe the JK's portion just works better with it regardless of what brand. I know other people here have had the same issue. But Embers XD seems like it still has a lot of kinks to work out.

Actually, maybe that's where I'm getting confused. Are we installing TML Cities or Standard? I assumed Cities because the list has the JK's/TML Cities patch. Maybe I have the wrong one. I'm guessing I've got Cities, but we need Standard?

Edit: Okay, I think I get it. TML Standard, JK + Cities patch, EmbersXD + JK's. That's it? If so, the list is kind of confusing. Could probably specify "Tamriel Master Lights Standard," especially since the "default" one on the mod page has a gigantic picture that kinda makes it seem like it's the one you want. Waaaaay less CTDs in towns now. As in none so far.