Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

2 hours ago, jaeos said:

ok. Did you install the aio or the manual download files for just ks hairdos? or did you download the AIO AND the manual download for only ks hairdos?

i dont know what i did but problem is gone i reinstalled every mod manualy into mod organizser and no crash so far and i installed:

"Breast Weight Painted Hair SE - KS Hairdos-33569-1-0-1584282162.zip"

40 minutes ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

i dont know what i did but problem is gone i reinstalled every mod manualy into mod organizser and no crash so far and i installed:

"Breast Weight Painted Hair SE - KS Hairdos-33569-1-0-1584282162.zip"

didn't need to do every mod, you can uncheck on the left side the mod you want to shut off ( for testing new mods, or disabling mods you do not need in a particular profile) and the VFS will not load that mod. once you confirm what mod is causing the issue you can re-install that mod only or starting with that mod track down the reason (mod s is causing this issue but mod s plus mod h fixes it.) And it could be that putting that mod in manually from a fresh download was the issue, sometimes the auto download isn't complete but nexus and MO2 thinks it is. Gratz on getting it fixed. ?

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

When i previously spoke with the OA and he changed the race of the mannequin to prevent something like this. With the additional mod for them they shouldn't be able to move at all. Except changing the pose via EVG, but even then they are still fixed on their pedestal.

My guess (i havn't had this problem for a year or so) would be a setting of either 'Defeat' or 'ABMM'.

It shouldn't (note... shouldn't) be defeat since that mod deals with only players and npcs after they are defeated in combat. ABMM makes sense in a way, knowing what psycho bill changed the race to and putting an exception into ABMM would be really the only way to stop it from even seeing them as potential... friends... I have not had the issue for over a year either, and use both mods, I'll check with spells if they do show up as potential... food..

4 hours ago, jaeos said:

And it could be that putting that mod in manually from a fresh download was the issue, sometimes the auto download isn't complete but nexus and MO2 thinks it is. Gratz on getting it fixed.

That might be why some people got a problem with certain mods and why this seems to be so random. Although shouldn't the compression tool throw an error? But an undetected faulty decompression might also be an issue...

I'll think of something.

@CatGotYourTongue I haven't used it, but it looks like this is what you're looking for:

Spoiler

@Urusaisenpai I have the same problem whenever I start a new playthrough. I haven't messed with the mod that Aylis lists above (I need to, it looks fantastic), but for me using Sexlab Animation Loader to clean the Sexlab animation registry and then install all the animations BEFORE installing Sexlab (via the Sexlab MCM) works.

@Aylis Two stupid questions

1 - I recently ran Dyndolod again and noticed that in your screenshot in the tips section you don't have the checkbox ticked to generate tree LODs. Is this a recent change, because I swear I never noticed it before. But I do a lot of crack. Like, a LOT of crack.

2 - Are you still recommending we stick with SKSE 2.0.17 or have you made the jump to 2.0.19?

Edit - Just figured out why my character isn't blinking anymore. Player Blink Fix apparently doesn't work with PC Head Tracking's emotions generator. Can't decide which I'd rather have honestly. Probably blinking.

25 minutes ago, Aylis said:

@wollboi

I never build LOD for trees. What we got here is nearly 95% 3D trees and only two (in the distance unnoticable) ones are still the old format. 

That will throw a warning out about generating tree lods and to ignore 3rd party saying to NOT build lods. Might be worth a mention.

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

That might be why some people got a problem with certain mods and why this seems to be so random. Although shouldn't the compression tool throw an error? But an undetected faulty decompression might also be an issue...

I'll think of something.

You would think so but nobody uses a api check on their mods, so a bit difference (literally a bit, 8 bits makes a byte) could be wrong and the whole thing is shit. NASA has lost alot of mission rockets due to simple errors. so it can and does happen. Often..

8 hours ago, jaeos said:

didn't need to do every mod, you can uncheck on the left side the mod you want to shut off ( for testing new mods, or disabling mods you do not need in a particular profile) and the VFS will not load that mod. once you confirm what mod is causing the issue you can re-install that mod only or starting with that mod track down the reason (mod s is causing this issue but mod s plus mod h fixes it.) And it could be that putting that mod in manually from a fresh download was the issue, sometimes the auto download isn't complete but nexus and MO2 thinks it is. Gratz on getting it fixed. ?

It shouldn't (note... shouldn't) be defeat since that mod deals with only players and npcs after they are defeated in combat. ABMM makes sense in a way, knowing what psycho bill changed the race to and putting an exception into ABMM would be really the only way to stop it from even seeing them as potential... friends... I have not had the issue for over a year either, and use both mods, I'll check with spells if they do show up as potential... food..

yes it was worth it and also i was having problem with nemesis keep  crashing so that is fixed now too :) i will post image or short video soon

6 hours ago, jaeos said:

That will throw a warning out about generating tree lods and to ignore 3rd party saying to NOT build lods. Might be worth a mention.

Thats why i uploaded a modified ini for it and mentioned it. ;)

2 hours ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

idk weather this could be the right thread but I wonder if someone is willing to take a request and convert very short animation probably 3 to 4 files in total from oblivion iv to skyrim by any chance

Nope, wrong thread.

There's a stickied one for searches/requests and what you want could very well be a copyright issue.

Renamed 'Files' to 'Downloads'.

As nobody complained about the new version of my skinpack (now V1.7) i'll make it official and update the file in 'Downloads' (and this sentence should make clear why i renamed post #7 ;)).

Reworked the warning for the hair which hopefully is now easier to follow.

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

Thats why i uploaded a modified ini for it and mentioned it. ;)

Nope, wrong thread.

There's a stickied one for searches/requests and what you want could very well be a copyright issue.

Renamed 'Files' to 'Downloads'.

As nobody complained about the new version of my skinpack (now V1.7) i'll make it official and update the file in 'Downloads' (and this sentence should make clear why i renamed post #7 ;)).

Reworked the warning for the hair which hopefully is now easier to follow.

ok thank you

11 hours ago, Tortuganegra said:

I've installed 3BBB and now no cum textures showing up after scenes.

Why should the body stop a texture from showing up? Those two are completely separate.

You have to make sure you activated those two settings in sexlab.

cum.jpg.10212f5b5f17c1a201bd73c7a2d8c090.jpg

ENB test

Touch of Natural Tamriel LuminosityArfien's ReShade (light version)Improved Hearthfire Lighting 

Spoiler

Interiors look great

600832205_Volkihar04.jpg.c08f1f09c10490970e9a1454f0425e5f.jpg2039494404_Hearthfire02.jpg.13e28e82079f1eb16ae04d25db2332c2.jpg

cube.jpg.35184874d2f596de8f9cc73fe7b2255e.jpg

But the exteriors are too bright/washed-out.

ice.jpg.1e54fb10e1281c95a3c79ecc00b12d33.jpg

So i now have to fix the exterior lighting for this to work...

11 hours ago, Aylis said:

Why should the body stop a texture from showing up? Those two are completely separate.

You have to make sure you activated those two settings in sexlab.

cum.jpg.10212f5b5f17c1a201bd73c7a2d8c090.jpg

ENB test

Touch of Natural Tamriel LuminosityArfien's ReShade (light version)Improved Hearthfire Lighting 

Reveal hidden contents

Interiors look great

600832205_Volkihar04.jpg.c08f1f09c10490970e9a1454f0425e5f.jpg2039494404_Hearthfire02.jpg.13e28e82079f1eb16ae04d25db2332c2.jpg

cube.jpg.35184874d2f596de8f9cc73fe7b2255e.jpg

But the exteriors are too bright/washed-out.

ice.jpg.1e54fb10e1281c95a3c79ecc00b12d33.jpg

So i now have to fix the exterior lighting for this to work...

add in the separate orgasms to get female cum as well

On 10/31/2020 at 8:28 PM, Aylis said:

@mknn

Try moving it up into area. Then the texture packs should take care of it. That is unless they renamed it or put it into a different folder structure than the normally used standard texture (then you have to find and replace it manually). 

Upcoming refinements:

ABC                                                                                               The actual version works fine.

Auriel's Weaponry (Primarily the bow, the rest is up to you)       Now all bows look good.

Cork Retexture                                                                              A nice mini-mod.

High Poly Blackreach Mushrooms                                                Better looking mushrooms.

Butterflies Unchained                                                                   Not perfect but way better than vanilla.

High-Res Dartwing (Dragonfly) Texture                                        Small but nice mod.

Snowberries HD Texture Option

Tinkering with:

Enter the College of Winterhold without joining

Mfg Fix (plus the patch) and LipSync Fix

SexLab Cum Textures Remake + Slavetats 1.2.5                            Oldrim but seems to work. <- more tests

Touch of Natural Tamriel                                                               Fixes the shadows but less colors <- got to tweak the lighting

I really wish the bards (and songs) in Skyrim were as fluid as this:

Reveal hidden contents

Do you think ABC gonna work @Aylis! I remember somebody said " i wouldn't even touch it with a 10 foot long stick" LUL ❤️ If it goes i would be happy!

25 minutes ago, Urusaisenpai said:

Do you think ABC gonna work @Aylis! I remember somebody said " i wouldn't even touch it with a 10 foot long stick" LUL ❤️ If it goes i would be happy!

You forgot the part about 'without a major update'. ;)

It got the update, i rechecked it, and it now works fine so it will be added.

@Aylis There's a patch for Relationship Dialogue Overhaul and USSEP. Don't think I see it on the list. It's somewhat annoying in that it installs both the USSEP patch and a Cutting Room Floor patch that needs to be deleted manually.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1187?tab=files

Also, should we be installing the JK's Skyrim Patch for Lanterns of Skyrim II? It's included with the installer along with the SMIM patch. I figure this is an obvious "yes," but don't see it mentioned in the list.

There's also a patch for Enhanced Blood Textures for compatibility with ... Skybirds? Those must be some angry birds.

I have surrendered and am starting a Skyrim build from scratch. That's what I tell myself: I think I may also be addicted to the game of can I get Skyrim to run and be stable instead of Skyrim itself.

Anyhow, in doing that, I'm starting off straight adherence to this list. Some qeustions

Down into the CleverCharff stuff, no other questions so far ...