I am glad to see more progress is being made on this, and the idea of consolidating multiple mods into one easily accessible mod is really appealing. Especially since it should, SHOULD (lol) be easier to make sure the mods work well together.

Do you have a rough idea of when you might release this mod combo? Not like a hardcore deadline, but how do you feel about your progress, earliest estimate? Sorry, I do not mean to rush you. Keep up the amazing work! I am also eager to see your voice mod show up... possibly combined into this?

Can't wait to see this in a more finished state. Looking forward to whatever you put out in the end.

sounds like a promising mod, hope it has 2.2 compatibility,i really want to try 2.2 but i also want to try sexual gameplay.

Was like "Man when will this be done? Its liek I've been waiting forever. Lets check when this was posted before I start bitching." *13 hours ago*

Ohhh...... Well.... You have all the time in the world Lithia, my friend!

Hype. Do you have a Patreon/Subscribestar so we can throw a few $$$ at you for your work? 

also, are you taking suggestions/ideas of new content?

1 hour ago, Vylade said:

Hype. Do you have a Patreon/Subscribestar so we can throw a few $$$ at you for your work? 

also, are you taking suggestions/ideas of new content?

If I do make something like that it would be a "tip jar" kind of thing to support me personally. The mod will never have a pay wall and will always be free. So if people really want to, I'll make a patreon account.

As for suggestions/ideas, feel free to PM me if you have any you want to share...I can't promise they'll be used, but the more I have the better future content I can create.

Thank you very much for your work! Having a lot of things merged into ONE mod sounds like paradise to me.

And also thank you for accepting kind suggestions.

Going around the internet and having seen a LOT of adult mods, I do realize that I seem to be a minority, but I prefer to have my customization options around the more "normal" or "tasteful", "elegant" "beautiful" and "graceful" spectrum. (I don't mean to be judgmental here, no native speaker, I just can't find better words).

Even though my wife and I are very, very open sexually, we prefer sexiness in a kind of "normal" way.

I would love it if you still cater to these wilder desires like tentacle, rape, bestiality etc (they have been part of the modding community and everyone should enjoy whatever they want), but I'd love at least some traits to remain flavored in a sexy but "normal" way. Adding some kind of "tenderness" to the whole sexual mod.

For example one of the best civics I find to pick almost every game is "Open Leg Diplomacy" simply because I love the thought of my race meeting new species and seduce them to exert influence. Or "sexual idyll" which simply states that people in my empire consider sex an important part of everyones life and build their empire around the idea of sex.

To be perfectly clear, I do not ask for any removal of sexual stuff or even focusing on my kind of what I inadequatly called (sorry for that) "normal" things. I would just like this mod not to be a total tentacle-furry-rape-fest with pictures of leg-spread-camera-on-vagina-focused face-in-lustful-agony tentacle-raped women all over the carefully scripted events ;)

Sorry if this sounded judging. I do not intend to :)

I'm really looking forward to this mod. I really enjoyed the original mods (though admittingly I never got around to trying the BnB mod) and I'm really excited to try this one.

I'll toss in this idea here and see how it goes.

Is it possible to create a sort of Fallen Empire that is essentially a sexed up mass of sentient tentacles/aliens/beasts/things? It would be really interesting having this patch of quarantined galaxy that is filled with these creatures and also full of resources, giving us this choice of whether or not you should potentially awaken the sex beasts for loot, or just leave them be and hope they don't break free. Their pops could have special traits making them very difficult to remove by force, forcing you to research several techs and events until you can genetically modify them with a sterilizing gene. Would be an interesting crisis to deal with for sure.

4 hours ago, Unknown Master said:

I'll toss in this idea here and see how it goes.

Is it possible to create a sort of Fallen Empire that is essentially a sexed up mass of sentient tentacles/aliens/beasts/things? It would be really interesting having this patch of quarantined galaxy that is filled with these creatures and also full of resources, giving us this choice of whether or not you should potentially awaken the sex beasts for loot, or just leave them be and hope they don't break free. Their pops could have special traits making them very difficult to remove by force, forcing you to research several techs and events until you can genetically modify them with a sterilizing gene. Would be an interesting crisis to deal with for sure.

I second this idea, but then I'd second any idea that involves tentacles. :)

@MagnusLaudate Some traits should be tame enough for your tastes, don't worry lol.

@Unknown Master It's possible, but would require a lot of work. I'll add it to the list though. ;)

Just a note. If I don't respond much...even if it says I was just online, it's because 95% of the time loverslab won't even load...as everyone probably knows by now.

13 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

@MagnusLaudate Some traits should be tame enough for your tastes, don't worry lol.

@Unknown Master It's possible, but would require a lot of work. I'll add it to the list though. ;)

Just a note. If I don't respond much...even if it says I was just online, it's because 95% of the time loverslab won't even load...as everyone probably knows by now.

don't worry about it! take all the time you need to create and polish this as I'm sure that there is a lot of content to sift through. In any case I'm no rush as I've still got until June to finish up my degree course and finally be free to play Stellaris again XD

On 3/14/2019 at 5:33 AM, MagnusLaudate said:

I would love it if you still cater to these wilder desires like tentacle, rape, bestiality etc (they have been part of the modding community and everyone should enjoy whatever they want), but I'd love at least some traits to remain flavored in a sexy but "normal" way. Adding some kind of "tenderness" to the whole sexual mod.

For example one of the best civics I find to pick almost every game is "Open Leg Diplomacy" simply because I love the thought of my race meeting new species and seduce them to exert influence. Or "sexual idyll" which simply states that people in my empire consider sex an important part of everyoness life and build their empire around the idea of sex.

Assuming I'm understanding correctly, I'd have to agree that one of my favorite aspects of these kinds of mods is the idea of a just openly sexual society or whatever (and descriptions, events, etc. built around that). It's why the Christianity Mod is easily my favorite for CK2, even if it has a lot less "stuff" (volume-wise) than, say, Dark World.

Wondering if there are some  traits specially for MegaCorp?

49 minutes ago, Neev Asteria said:

Might I consider adding the mod "Heavenly Bodies" in this one, if possible

If you're asking if they'll be compatible, then yes. I see nothing (yet) that would require a compatibility patch for that mod.

10 minutes ago, priestma said:

Wondering if there are some  traits specially for MegaCorp?

Megacorp empires will get more benefits out of certain traits, but nothing specifically locked to them...for now.

Huzzah. I've been waiting for this to get its own thread. You mademoiselle, are an awesome person.