wadarkhu2

How to masturbate without hands in VR

Hands free masturbation in VR, here's my take:

You need a device shaped like this:

spacer.png

But the vibrating eggs/bullets must be at least this size:

spacer.png

https://www.amazon.com/yuuups-Waterproof-Powerful-Wireless-Vi-Bra-te/dp/B07MG5QX3X/ref=sr_1_14?keywords=bullet+vibrator&qid=1552347405&s=gateway&sr=8-14

You can usually find vibrating eggs with 25mm/0.98" x 55mm/2.17" (or larger) + remote (AA batteries) from any local sex shop easier than online. You will want TWO EGGS (the above amazon link only has one) to be used as the first picture shows. It's usually quite easy to just buy the egg vibrators and a cock ring of some kind, then use tape (self-amalgamating tape* is highly recommended) to attach the eggs around the cock ring.

Then just pop that bad boy on your pecker and get some tight briefs to keep it in place even when you're not rearing to go. Pants on remote in your pocket and with the flick of a switch you're free to use your hands however you please while pleased.

This has been my go-to hands free masturbation method for over 10 years now and I often prefer it over normal masturbation. Buyer beware: If you are circumcised or like to fuck sand paper your glans may be numb and this may not work great, (which is why the bigger vibrator eggs are essential) but yeah we're all different.

Oh and put a tissue in your pants for god's sake. Jesus, man.

EDIT: Added a link for a decent looking one: https://www.dearlady.us/CalExotics-Pocket-Exotics-Double-Silver-Bullets-White/p/CE00134N/ (More batteries is better, mine has 3 but I think 2 will last quite a while as well.)

EDIT 2: *In depth guide for using self-amalgamating tape: It's not like regular tape, it doesn't stick much. But when it is stretched, rubbed and tightened, (which is how you use it, don't just try to slap it on like regular tape) it kinda like "melts" on itself and whatever you're putting it on. The reason it's better, is because the end result is almost like silicone to the touch, and it's a solid thing. It's not gonna come apart when the adhesive fails, because it's more like a solid mass. Jesus Christ this is detailed for a masturbation guide.

EDIT 3: Image of a strapon version below in the replies.

We really are living in the future.

By the way, when you guys masturbate, what do you do with the sperm?

Is a tissue really enough? Because it seems really hard to clean afterwards.

8 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

We really are living in the future.

By the way, when you guys masturbate, what do you do with the sperm?

Is a tissue really enough? Because it seems really hard to clean afterwards.

To be honest? No, I often fuck up, the tissue slides off and I end up spraying all over the fucking place.

That being said, out of all the things your body produces, sperm is pretty benevolent. It doesn't smell much and when it dries it's mostly transparent.

13 minutes ago, wadarkhu2 said:

To be honest? No, I often fuck up, the tissue slides off and I end up spraying all over the fucking place.

That being said, out of all the things your body produces, sperm is pretty benevolent. It doesn't smell much and when it dries it's mostly transparent.

I don't know if I'm saying something dumb, but isn't it much better to use a condom for this? They're really cheap.

4 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I don't know if I'm saying something dumb, but isn't it much better to use a condom for this? They're really cheap.

Bothersome to use, (have you tried opening those with slick hands jesus) not very cheap in my country and leaves your dick smelling like a sex doll factory. Superior at sperm disposal, yes.

5 minutes ago, wadarkhu2 said:

Bothersome to use, (have you tried opening those with slick hands jesus) not very cheap in my country and leaves your dick smelling like a sex doll factory. Superior at sperm disposal, yes.

Oh, okay.

1 hour ago, wadarkhu2 said:

Where do you live?

On 3/13/2019 at 6:10 PM, chapter24 said:

Where do you live?

I'm a nord wearing a khajiit for warmth. (Nordic countries.)

Exciting news, everyone! I just bought a strapon since kneeling etc. in VR often makes cock ring slip off if not hard, so I just rubberbanded the cockring on the strapon and whenever I get hard it's auto-equipped. Isn't it fantastic? I suppose you could just have a cock ring tight enough to not slip off, but whatever. This is comfy.

asdfasdfasdfasd.jpg