Hey guys, I've spent the past hour or two looking for this armor and have found exactly zero leads. Can't even find a name for the damn thing, let alone a link to a download page. And yet it shows up in google images every time I look for skimpy bikini armors. I've only found a pinterest page (ugh) that links you back to an old forum on here that's 800+ pages of mostly broken links. The only other thing I've found is a forum where people complain about skimpy armors. 

I could really use some help, a download link something, I'm starting to think the damn armor never existed/was never released because so far I've found zero evidence of a nexus or a lovers lab page even existing. 

Any help would be appreciated!  

Bikini Armor.jpg

48 minutes ago, whatupwhatup141 said:

Hey guys, I've spent the past hour or two looking for this armor and have found exactly zero leads. Can't even find a name for the damn thing, let alone a link to a download page. And yet it shows up in google images every time I look for skimpy bikini armors. I've only found a pinterest page (ugh) that links you back to an old forum on here that's 800+ pages of mostly broken links. The only other thing I've found is a forum where people complain about skimpy armors. 

I could really use some help, a download link something, I'm starting to think the damn armor never existed/was never released because so far I've found zero evidence of a nexus or a lovers lab page even existing. 

Any help would be appreciated!  

Bikini Armor.jpg

I literally spent a nice half n hour looking for this. At first I thought this must be one of the vanilla replacers, but I didn't find anything. I'm pretty sure that I've seen this one before, but don't remember where. The armor itself looks like it has to do something with Aetherial/Aetherium Shard. That's all I could think of. 

On 3/6/2019 at 6:55 PM, Harvald said:

no Problem, formaly worked as a lifeguard?

here a UNPB armor without Baidu  https://hetia.tistory.com/42

Not really, lol I just wanted a bikini armor for my next playthrough where I play as a desert nymph from that new nymph mod lol. This armor seems to fit that redguard nymph lore