gatto tom

Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

15 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

You have to select the costume with the cow. Then press the Back button of the Xbox controller (not LB/RB), and you will see it changes to the deluxe one. That one is breakable.

Ok super ! , it's a bit complicated but it worked ! I didnt know that back button can switch to other costumes. Thank you very much :)

Another question Why do we have to select the costume with the cow do get it work ? Is it possible by selecting the deluxe one ?

4 minutes ago, Fahren said:

Ok super ! , it's a bit complicated but it worked ! I didnt know that back button can switch to other costumes. Thank you very much :)

Another question Why do we have to select the costume with the cow do get it work ? Is it possible by selecting the deluxe one ?

It is because the cow costume has destruction (all the slots you see with a "red star" in the icon are destructible). Currently this trick requires the slot it works in to have destruction.

32 minutes ago, Naxus201101 said:

Why when I run the game had with steam or DOA6.EXE I have a message that says: Failed to apply patch Layer2: PatchBGC ? 

You are running an older version of REDELBE (0.4). Update to REDELBE 0.5.

The REDELBE tool is powerful. 

It can work like a total character swap. Instead of using cheat table

Could put like example this little mod: Tina Costume 01 to Helena

Content of MOD.INI:

[Hair]
slot = "HEL_HAIR_001"
work = "TIN_HAIR_001"

[Face]
slot = "HEL_FACE_001"
work = "TIN_FACE_001"

[Costume]
slot = "HEL_COS_001"
work = "TIN_COS_001"

20190501232338_1.jpg.5a864e14b99577a39db10c03e4c9c30a.jpg

20190501232527_1.jpg.3a727586b04d58209e0ee00285c69dfc.jpg

Tina Costume 01 a Helena.rar

On 5/1/2019 at 4:53 PM, vagonumero13 said:

Merge the REDELBE folder of the mod with the REDELBE folder. Did you select her with the F key (or back/select controller button) in slots 7-9? (slot 7 is the costume with the cow drawing in her chest).

thank you wonderful job

On 5/1/2019 at 3:36 AM, kenjigreat said:

WTF happened to leave.me.alone's account?

Here are my thoughts on what happened. The guy (or girl) produced some fantastic mods that everyone was waiting for. I downloaded them and was disappointed to see that the download count was 148 and the "thumbs up" was 4. Show your appreciation guys.

After what was hours of work perfecting the mods, some tool posted insulting comments. The aforementioned tool is probably still playing with the mods using their one-handed controller.

I hope that the modder will return eventually, but you can't blame him for saying "fuck that" after the way he was treated. Just goes to show how instrumental he was in this forum that the page count went from nearly 60 to 46 when he left.

On 5/1/2019 at 5:53 AM, vagonumero13 said:

Merge the REDELBE folder of the mod with the REDELBE folder. Did you select her with the F key (or back/select controller button) in slots 7-9? (slot 7 is the costume with the cow drawing in her chest).

Can you do a video tutorial please?...i really dont understand what i need to do.

1 minute ago, Aurora Rain said:

There are ways to ban all your old accounts here, don't worry troll.

The thing is, it's not old accounts like he said, but new ones. Each time, it's a new account created a couple minutes/hours ago. Just report any of his posts like the moderators instructed.