Request Creates a beautifully Runa Fair-Shield orphanage.

Creates a beautifully Runa Fair-Shield orphanage.

Was posted on my Skyrim Nexus

Erased because, thanks to the user how much I can not go woman Skyrim operator accused in lovers will be uploaded.

riften adoption of village character, Runa-Fair Shield is a cute look that turns mode.

'll reply soon. monil race use and all-in-one package to create

post-115759-13597881226651_thumb.jpgpost-115759-13597881227764_thumb.jpg

post-115759-13597881228636_thumb.jpgpost-115759-13597881229323_thumb.jpg

post-115759-1359788123011_thumb.jpg

:shy: ok

all in one fullpack upload

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?33ydso6hd3dz4ox

I'm unable to really figure out the description but a word of advice:

Never upload loli stuff to the Nexus, it's most certainly gonna get you banned.

As cute as she may look now it won't take long until you get accused of depicting an underage character in a sexual way (although the outfit in the first 3 screenshots wasn't the best choice) or the occasional "OMG PEDO" from one of those fucktards that make up the majority of the Nexus nowadays.

Never upload loli stuff to the Nexus' date=' it's most certainly gonna get you banned.

As cute as she may look now it won't take long until you get accused of depicting an underage character in a sexual way (although the outfit in the first 3 screenshots wasn't the best choice) or the occasional "OMG PEDO" from one of those fucktards that make up the majority of the Nexus nowadays.

[/quote']

I think some of those image may even be questionable for here to be honest.

Never upload loli stuff to the Nexus' date=' it's most certainly gonna get you banned.

[/quote']

If so, then how this thread still exists?

[/quote']

Ok edit

[/quote']

Yea like I said, the second outfit is kind of ok since it still covers everything (still kinda suggestive though) but the first one is definitely too skimpy.

hope he fixes the download for this!

any idea if you can fix a corrupt zip? its like almost 20 MB so it stands to reason the info is in there.

Also mackain if you do decide to re-post this, try zipping it in a better format like .zip or .rar

7z files are kinda eh...

the rar is corrupt

"the file is not an archive...."

It works you need 7zip to extract it' date=' this is pointed out by the .7z extension. However it is broken and cannot be opened.

[/quote']

Hi Ark, I respectfuly ask if you can do most of us the favour of reuploading the file through another method. It would be most helpful,

thankyou in advanced :)

the rar is corrupt

"the file is not an archive...."

It works you need 7zip to extract it' date=' this is pointed out by the .7z extension. However it is broken and cannot be opened.

[/quote']

Hi Ark, I respectfuly ask if you can do most of us the favour of reuploading the file through another method. It would be most helpful,

thankyou in advanced :)

Ark was just pointing out that it is a 7zip file, because it has a .7z extension on the filename. However, he also discovered it was broken and could not open it. He does not have a working copy of this.

We're at the mercy of the OP to get a new working copy of this to make available for download

• 2 weeks later...