Reginald_001

What really makes you happy?

25 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I need another source of income to pay for all the games I want. But that would mean devoting time spent playing games to working more. Dilemma. Where's a sugar mama when you need one? :classic_tongue:

You don't need that many games to entertain yourself. I have over 3.4K and the ones I actually play are games that are modable: Skyrim, Oblivion, Stellaris (one map can take you months of play on huge galaxies), No Man's Sky (jumping from galaxy to galaxy), Subnautica (with mods, though personal challenges are also good on non-modded), The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Rimworld (also a time sinker, with or without mods), Baldur's Gate 1/2 with mods like EET or just the 100s already around, Grim Dawn with mods or without will sink a lot of time as well, Dying Light with/without mods, yeah it is a time sink if you try to max out, Dead Island + Riptide with/without mods trying to max each character.

Most of the time I am messing with mods, editing them, etc. So I haven't made a dent in my library since I keep messing with other games. I still play RDR2 just to see if I can get gold on each story mission, and GTA's story is just awesome, anyways and it is kinda fun just driving around causing chaos. 

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

*Ahem* , I'm slightly blown away by that #.

Yeah, but as I said, I don't play the majority of it, so thus, it is a waste of money. ;) Having a library you DO play is more valuable than one that hardly GETS played. 

8 minutes ago, Alkpaz said:

Yeah, but as I said, I don't play the majority of it, so thus, it is a waste of money. ;) Having a library you DO play is more valuable than one that hardly GETS played. 

Agreed.  I have a stupid silly amount of steam games and tend to play only about 20 games or so on rotating basis.  I'm the same way with movies and books.  The biggest problem I have is trying to find the free time to watch movies, play games and read.  Damned annoyingly nonsensical things like work and sleep just get in the way.  Oh, and I forgot eating.  I so love to eat.  Occasionally I like to cook and grill.  But loath cleaning up afterwards.  Damn, I guess I'm just complicated.  😁

8 hours ago, gregathit said:

Agreed.  I have a stupid silly amount of steam games and tend to play only about 20 games or so on rotating basis.  I'm the same way with movies and books.  The biggest problem I have is trying to find the free time to watch movies, play games and read.  Damned annoyingly nonsensical things like work and sleep just get in the way.  Oh, and I forgot eating.  I so love to eat.  Occasionally I like to cook and grill.  But loath cleaning up afterwards.  Damn, I guess I'm just complicated.  😁

You also forgot all the time you spend moderating this site. :D  lol That is a shit ton of time ;)

This fleeting failure gave me a bit if a hearty chuckle.

Let this be a reminder to you catastrophists out there: Those of us who have no white identity can not be cajoled, cowed nor coerced by White Guilt therefore the Social Media Worriers will actually have to put some effort into swaying us, a Herculean task to be sure since most of them are not accustomed to having to put in effort to do anything.

Old people who think they're woke by getting angry at a younger generation for things they didn't do. Could this be a loneliness problem? That is what makes me happy is that I am bringing out all the lonely people into the spotlight.

10 hours ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

Another way of sticking it to "The Man". 

Sure wish I had some GameStop stocks right now...

Heheheh~ Gamestonk~

Heheheheheh~(Continues making Beavis Butt-Head noises)

21 hours ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

Another way of sticking it to "The Man". 

Sure wish I had some GameStop stocks right now...

Yep, I too love seeing the impact and hope that this might be leveraged into some bipartisanship congressional action.    I just wonder if people will try to short sell Gamestop now.     I mean  it is fine if it is Winthorp and Valentine doing it.  

Spoiler