Fallout Sexual Overhaul [DISCONTINUED]

dipshit239

Most mods are focused on the main character being female. It's really nice to see work being done for the male side.

Most bondage (Devious Devices) only works on female characters. It would be really cool to see some bondage for males. Who hasn't fantasized about being tied up and used by one or more attractive ladies? 

I will be watching this mod and I wish you luck in your endeavor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2019 at 2:30 AM, dipshit239 said:

Glad to hear! I was getting worried that no one else actually wanted this kind of thing.

"Ami azt illeti inkább kipróbálok egy valami használható dolgot, mint képzelegjek bármi talányról."

In fact,  I'd rather try something useful than imagine anything about riddle. ...  or something of that sort .... Ready? Alpha or... playable?

• 1 month later...

I hope everything is going well with your project. Looking forward to seeing it completed. (though fingers crossed i can still use my female character) if you can get everything to work properly i'll try to be one of the first people to play it. i'm actually currently looking for a sexual overhaul of the game and this definitely looks promising. if your not working on it anymore then i hope you'd let us know. it would be disappointing but it's your project not mine. i'm hoping with all my pervy might for some good news though

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you're still working on this, you have my support! I am really looking forward to some femdom based animations. I don't think any currently exist, which makes it impossible (or immersive breaking) for my female character to rape raiders who try to do the same to me.

• 2 weeks later...

More power to you! There's not enough femdom content and this sounds awesome, especially with the impregnation aspect! Hopefully things like strapons and such will be optional; not all of us are into that kind of stuff. Some of us just want to be used as flesh dildos and breeding slaves.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice Idea

As Player Can you get a Futanari Infection? from the institute as Example ?

Will the Girls that "using" you protect and fight with you

What is with mutations infestations like insect eggs or blood worms

Is there a way to become Friendly with a girls tribe without getting enslaved and become a part of them

Where are the Brahmin ?

there are 2 things im somewhat curious about, the first is supermutant female textures, if, yknow, it looks moderatly decent and bangable, and the other is assaultrons. since i can see that there could be ai modules installed into them that make them go into a semen collecting rampage, maybe something similar with the synths, that reminds me, would there be creature-human hybrid creatures that are essentially humanoid, but have features that make them like the creature the male was breeding with? and that they too want a piece of that male breeding target?

edit: is this mod still being worked on btw? just wanted to check on the current progress.

I just noticed this thread while scanning recent posts. Yeah. Sure it sounds great. I'm behind it 100%

-But-

With no input from the OP in, ummm, how long?

If we could get Dr. McCoy in here to set time of death, then we could all move on and not see the corpse of a beautiful idea.

Archived